Leighton: Strict Master

Story Info
She has an interesting way of relaxing after work.
3.6k words
4.44
32.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leighton was very uneasy as she made her way home. She knew that her Master would not be pleased at all. She had left work a bit late, and the train was even later. Tonight was their “play” night, and he was usually not too understanding of being kept waiting. Although a loving Master, he could be cruel and very sadistic with his punishment, and he had no problems reinforcing the Master / slave relationship, forcefully.

She could not even visibly contain her nervousness. She sat in the seat of the train staring blankly out the window, fidgeting in anticipation. That was the thing about her Master, he was as far from predictable as you could get. On a normal day, she never knew what he might have planned, but today…. Even she couldn’t begin to guess what might transpire. She daydreamed, remembering fondly the sharp stings of his myriad of floggers, and looking in the mirror with pride at the red marks left on her skin. She didn’t really know what had first sparked in the desire to be dominated. Leighton suspected that it began with her first boyfriend at age 18, who, although she really didn’t consider it rape, made sure that he had her sexually whenever he wanted. She learned that he liked to feel her struggle against him. He enjoyed holding her down by her wrists, sometimes with a hand around her neck and ramming her as hard as he could. He was a football player, a big defensive back, so that was VERY hard. He could have cared less if she came when they had sex, although she usually did. He was too busy fucking her furiously to notice anyway. But although her vagina was usually numb afterwards, after being used so, and sore the next day, she was fulfilled and satisfied. She enjoyed the marks his hands would leave on her wrists and ankles, and seeing him collapsed in a sweaty heap after using her. She even enjoyed the times when he had taken her anally, with one hand around her throat and one hand over her mouth to muffle her screams. Part of her felt a little sick and twisted for enjoying such things, but it was her sexuality and she enjoyed it.

Then she had met Master. Unlike any relationship before, there had been no “normalcy” before she became his property. They had met one night at a bar, Nosh Diem, she remembered, and after having a few too many drinks, she went home with him. She knew that he held a special power, as no man would ever dream of bringing home a drunken one night stand and tying her to his bed and spanking her. From then on, they would rarely meet for any normal setting. Occasionally they would go out to dinner or have a drink, and he was a very attractive and eloquent man, but there was never any real desire from either party to take their relationship to any higher romantic level. She didn’t even knew if he was married, or had a girlfriend, or many aspects of his personal life. He was her Master, and she was his slave, and that was the way it was to stay.

The train reached her stop, and she hurriedly gathered her purse and belongings and stepped off. As normal on play days, she was not allowed to wear any undergarments. The temperature was about 40 that day, so she was quite cold. Master liked her to be very sensitive before they played. Her nipples were jutting through her blouse, which luckily he had allowed her to wear a light jacket to cover. She had on a skirt that was 2 inches about her knee, though, so the cold wind was wreaking havoc on her clit and pussy. He would keep it somewhat cool in the room as well, as her knew the shivering and tightness of being cold would only make his strikes and other things that much more intense.

Opening the door to her apartment, she found Master waiting patiently, it would seem, for her. As was usual, he was allowed to enter and prepare for her on days that they were to play. She always wondered if he came by other times, just out of curiosity or any other reason, but if he did, he certainly never left any sign that he had been there, and she really doubted it.

“M..may I enter, “ she stuttered. She was very apprehensive about starting their encounter this way.

Master stared at her for a moment. She immediately dropped her head in deference to him. After pondering for a moment, he rose from his seat on her couch, and said, “Yes, slave, I suppose I shall let you enter.” She walked in slowly, head bowed, and noticed that everything was perfectly in place. She didn’t notice that he had brought an apparatuses with him. They threw her. Leighton was quite confused, and a bit afraid, having no idea of what to expect.

“Stop right there, and take off your jacket.” Leighton removed her jacket, laying it neatly on a chair. Her nipples were jutting sharply through her shirt. The cool air and nervousness had made them extremely hard, so hard they were already starting to ache. “Kneel before me.” Leighton dropped slowly to her knees, crossing her ankles behind her, and placed her palms neatly on her lap, as he had instructed her in her initial training. She knelt with her back perfectly straight, breasts sticking out, but with head lowered so as not to make any uninvited eye contact with him.

Master looked down and admired her for a moment. Of the several slaves he had had, she was the most impressive. She was one of the most beautiful, and by far the most submissive.

She willingly submitted herself to punishments and tortures that others had not been able to withstand, and she seemed genuinely interested in pleasing him. She never rushed to have sex with him, and even in the act, allowed him to control things just as much or as little as he wanted. She never let her desires be known or get the best of her, unless he commanded her, and that was very pleasing to him.

As she knelt, he did his customary inspection of her, walking around a couple of times, to make sure that she was presentable. When that test was passed, he reached in his pocket and pulled out a black, silk blindfold. “I will now blindfold you,” he said. He could see her chest heave in surprise and anticipation. He carefully placed the folded fabric over her eyes, and tied it snugly behind her head, blocking her vision completely. “Rise, slave,” he said.

She rose to her feet, making sure to maintain perfect posture the entire time. Her Master was very demanding and meticulous, and he noticed every detail no matter how small. She was not allowed to slack off at all. He walked stepped in front of her and unbuttoned her blouse. She was becoming very aroused by this point, finding it difficult to stand still. Her breathing was shallow and course already. Feeling the coolness against her newly revealed skin was exhilarating. He rubbed his finger tips slowly around her collarbone, and over her breasts, until arriving at her nipples, where he gave a sharp, sudden pinch. “MMM,” she muffled a shout at the surprise of the sudden pain shooting through her nipples. They began to get warm and more sensitive as blood starting flowing to them. Master smiled, as he knew he had her full, undivided attention by this point. He moved behind her and raised her long hair from her neck, and slipped a collar around her neck. She knew immediately that this was her “work” collar, not one for decoration, as it was thick leather, about 1 inch wide, and had 4 D-rings attached to it, one in front and back and one on each side. This would be a long session for her, she knew for sure. After snugly attaching the collar, he unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She now stood naked in front of him, and Master inspected her carefully to make sure that there were no marks or bruises, and that she was properly shaven, which she was. He preferred her to leave a tiny rectangle of hair, and not be completely bare. All was in order. “We will move the bedroom now,” he said.

Looping his finger into the D-ring in the front, he pulled her forward by her neck and led her into the bedroom, leaving her skirt and shoes there on the floor. She had no idea what exactly he was planning, owing to the fact that she had not seen what instruments he had brought with him. “Kneel, slave,” he said, “and wait for me.” She took her place again kneeling on the floor. She heard him fumbling with something, the noise coming from overhead. She knew that me must be attaching something to the eyebolts mounted in the ceiling, which neatly disguised themselves as hooks for hanging plants.

“Come, slave,” he said. She rose to her feet. “Put out your arms.” He attached a leather, fur lined cuff to each wrist, tightly. Putting his hands on her waist he guided her into position, and affixed the cuffs to two chains that were hanging from the bolts. The chains were custom length, just long enough that her arms were completely stretched and she could barely move them, and her breasts were spread slightly. Once attached, her upper body could not move very much, but she had to keep her arms tight and not just relax and hang from the chains, otherwise the stretching would be painful. She found this particular position almost yoga-like, because it took a good deal of physical strength, endurance and concentration to maintain it for any length of time.

Master knelt down, and placed a cuff on each ankle also, this time attaching these two together, so that she could not shuffle her feet or move her legs. “Are you ready, slave?” he asked sharply.”

“Yes, Master,” he replied.

“Tell me how you enjoy being used, slave.” He pulled a deer skin flogger from his bag.

“I am yours, Master, I love it when you use me.”

“Good…” he replied, walking around behind her. He ran the flogger up and down her back, so as she could get a feel for the material, and prepare herself a bit. Master was not completely sadistic, most of the time. Being struck with something without first having a gauge of the size and material could be extremely unsettling for a slave, and ruin the experience.

Immediately he drew back and delivered a stinging blow across her buttocks. The heavy thud echoed through the quiet room. The surprise almost brought a tear to her eye, but she bit her lip and did not make a sound, as Master would not be pleased. “You were late today, slave,” Master said, delivering another blow on top of the first one.

“I..i’m sorry, Master. I don’t want to displease you, Master,” she said, her voice wavering. The pain was rather intense as her skin was very sensitive at that moment. She could feel her buttocks start to tingle and get warm, after just two blows. She knew that it would be bright red before too long.

“I know you’re sorry slave, “ Master said, raising his voice slightly. “Now what am I to do with such an insubordinate slave?!”

Leighton knew exactly what to say. “Please punish me, Master, I deserve your punishment.”

Master stopped striking her for a moment. “Then punishment you shall have.” He walked over to his bag, and took as small silver bell with a clip from his bag and attached it the D ring on the front of her collar. He flicked it with his finger so she could hear its small, clear tone. “Now, slave, you will remain perfectly still, while I strike you. This bell will not make any noise, do you understand?”

Leighton was shocked. “Yes, master,” she whispered. He had never done this with her before. She steeled herself and prepared, as she could not move so much as an inch otherwise the bell would ring, and she was sure her punishment would be long and intense. She would have to be very strong, yet relaxed, because too much tension could cause an involuntary jerk, and she knew Master would not tolerate any slip up, no matter how small.

Master moved back behind her and delivered a series of strokes across her back, reddening it. It was difficult, but she managed to stay perfectly still. “You are doing well, slave.”

“Thank you, Master,” she replied. She could feel herself getting wet and very aroused. As any good slave could say, pleasing their Master was very satisfying and arousing. Her mind was slowly becoming filled with Master pulling out his large cock and entering her. Although he very rarely asked her what she liked when they were actually having sex, he always took the time to pleasure her fully. She was never without complete fulfillment once they were done.

Now Master moved to using a long, flexible riding crop. The crop was light and very fast, and the leather end flap stung and marked very quickly. He used it first on her breasts. Leighton gasped every time he struck her nipples, because the stinging pain was rather intense. It was exciting to her though, because she could feel her breasts move every time with each blow. Her nipples were alternately contracting and relaxing, and she was starting to feel twinges deep in her belly and even in her clit because it was so intense. She gasped nearly every time, but she managed to not move and keep the bell silent.

She flexed her hands, as her arms were getting somewhat tired of being held upright. Master noticed and asked, “Are your arms getting tired, slave?”

“Y..Yes, master, a little.” She felt a bit ashamed of herself.

“Do you want to change positions, slave?”

“Only if it pleases you, Master,” she replied.

Immediately he delivered 3 blistering blows right on her pussy. The shock waves went through her clit so quickly and strongly that she thought for a moment that she had had an orgasm, and uncontrollably let out a scream. But the bell did not move!!

Master let out a roaring laugh. “You are a fine slave indeed.” He struck her 4 more times on her pussy. It was becoming very difficult for her to be still. Her pussy was wet, she could feel it starting to ooze past her lips, and her clit was aching. This was made worse by the fact that her ankles were cuffed together and she could not open her legs and let her clit and labia expand. Her pussy was tingling, and the skin felt red hot.

Master put down his riding crop, and reached up to unhook her arms. He also removed the bell from her collar. She immediately felt relaxed, and warm, with the blood flowing back into her arms and shoulders. He stooped to unhook her ankle cuffs as well, and removed them.

“Do you wish to pleasure me slave?” He stepped very close to her. She inhaled and could smell the strong masculine scent of his cologne. She was very aroused now, feeling his warmth that close to her. He was standing close enough that that she could feel a very noticeable bulge touch her stomach.

“Yes please, Master, very much so.”

“Undress me, slave.”

She immediately complied, feeling her way down each button and undoing it, dropping his shirt to the floor. She ran her hands over the smooth skin of his chest and stomach, making her way down to his pants, unzipping them, and then dropping them away. He stepped out of them, and moved to sit at the end of the bed, guiding her with him, and moving her down onto her knees. Leighton moved her hands slowly over his cock and balls, feeling how swollen his balls were, and the precum that was leaking from his head. He groaned lowly in pleasure. She imagined that he had not had sex in several days, and was very ready for a release.

Leighton took him into her mouth and immediately began to pump his cock up and down, for that was the way Master liked it. He had a large thick cock, and it was somewhat difficult for her to take him deep, but she had been getting better over time. He was squirming slightly, and she could taste his salty precum start to flow even more. She worked him forcefully, taking half of him in her mouth, massaging his balls with her hands.

“Make some noise, slave,” he said, resting back on his elbows. She took his cock out of her mouth and squeezed it in one hand, licking it up and down and getting it very wet with her saliva. She starting humming and slurping on his head, like eating a melting ice cream cone, alternating between sucking and licking, and slapping his dick against her tongue. Master was definitely enjoying himself, as he was groaning and she felt his stomach and thighs tightening. He sat up and put one hand on the back of her head, forcing his cock to the back of her throat. With his other hand he reached down and grabbed her clit between thumb and forefinger. It was hard, swollen and erect.

The sensation of him squeezing and kneading her clit sent waves through her body, and as she moans of pleasure were muffled to deep hums which vibrated through him. Her throat relaxed as he played with her more, rubbing her clit and spreading her lips with his fingers, until she had almost his entire cock in her throat. Her gag reflex was amazing nonexistent. After a minute or so of this, he pulled her head back, and she gasped for air and breathed heavily, saliva and precum dripping from his glistening lips.

“Mount me, slave,” he said, moving back farther onto the bed.

“Oh yes, Master.” She got up from her kneeling position, placed a foot on the bed on either side of his thighs, and spread her legs wide. Her pussy was open and wet, and she was ready to be penetrated. Placing her hands on his chest for balance, she lined his cock up with her slit, and slowly slid it in, feeling the thick veins as her walls spread to encompass him.

She sat down and took him all the way inside, threw her head back and shuddered at the feeling of being deeply penetrated. Her body was twitching as she began to ride him, slowly moving up in down, feeling her pussy expand and contract as he moved in and out of her.

Master reached up and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. “Fuck me hard, slave, make me cum!”

Her paced quickened as she started to bounce on his cock. She felt herself coming close to climax, and her pace only intensified. He was raising his hips as she moved downward, slamming into her and making her body jerk uncontrollably as she pumped up and down. He walls were tightening and her back was arching, and he knew she was only seconds away from orgasm. Her eyes were rolling back in her head, and although she could barely speak, she managed to beg him, “Please Master, please may I cum…..”

Master withheld his answer for a few torturing seconds, as she was not allowed to orgasm without his permission. She kept working, but it was becoming extremely difficult for her not to cum, as her pussy was now rock hard and all she could do to stay on the edge and not release her cum was to squeeze as hard as she could.

Master smiled, he was close to cumming himself. “You may cum now, slave.” Almost immediately, she slowed her pace into a slow grind, with him deep inside her. She was moving his head right over her G-spot. He sat up and she placed her arms around his neck, and he moved into a seated position on the edge of the bed. She locked her ankles around his waist and came forcefully, screaming and grunting. Her body thrashed wildly as her pussy flexed uncontrollably. The cum was making squishing and squirting noises as it ran out of her, onto his balls, and onto the bed.

This was all that Master could bear, and he placed his hands on her buttocks and forcefully released into her, slamming deep into her with every jerk of his body. This prolonged her orgasm, and her mind was muddled and dizzy from the extreme physical pleasure that was moving over her. Master was grunting and panting as it seemed that he kept cumming for at least a minute. They were both wet and sticky between their thighs from the mixture of their juices mingled together.

Leighton was immediately drained of all control of her body, and went limp in his arms. Her pussy was twitching and quivering, and it was the only part of her body she could really feel, and there only slightly. He stood, still inside her and pulled back the sheets on her bed. He gently slid his cock out of her, and placed her in the bed, covering her with a sheet.

His body was relaxed and spent. Leighton was in the trancelike, quasi-sleep state that she usually entered after having a single, strong, draining orgasm, but she could still feel his lips on hers as he gave her very soft, gentle kiss.

12