Leighton's Lessons

Story Info
Leighton Meester helps her roommate sexually.
1.7k words
3.91
36.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NikkiRFan
NikkiRFan
15 Followers

I stepped out of the shower shivering slightly, moving quickly to the bathroom heater. I breathed out as I warmed up slightly and used a big fluffy towel to dry off. Naked I stood in front of the mirror cleaning up a spot on it wiping off the hot water fog so I could do my hair.

The bathroom door swung open and my room mate, Leighton Meester walked in quickly. You probably know her as Blair on Gossip Girl. She is totally cool and a great roomy. I glanced at her through the mirror as she sat down and began to pee.

"Wanna watch?" She teased.

I blushed slightly. After a horrible break up with my last boyfriend, Leighton knew I was bi-curious.

"Come on hon! Watch me pee..I waxed just for you." She smirked knowing body hair freaked me out.

I hesitated and turned kneeling in front of her and she parted her legs for me. My breath caught as I watched the golden stream fall from her bare pussy. Her clit looked as if it were throbbing. With out thinking I placed a kiss on her inner thigh causing her to jump.

I looked up started.

"I'm so sorry!" I didn't want her mad at me. She was my best friend.

"N no it was ok. I liked how good it felt." Leighton answered her eyes on mine. "Baby, do you really wanna experiment with a girl?" She asked after a pause.

I nodded.

"I am so fed up with men! I hate feeling like there is a jack hammer speeding in me."

Leighton wiped herself and stood up flushing the toilet. I stood up as well leaning against the counter.

"Do you want to try with me?" She asked finally.

My green eyes widened with shock.

"Are you joking?"

"Heck no, I think it would be fun!" She smiled getting into the idea.

I thought about it carefully, she could very well be the answer to my questions.

"Alright, Leighton if you are up for it, I want to have sex with you." I whispered.

She broke out into a huge grin. She took my hand pulling me to her bedroom. I was fully aware that I was still buck naked but at that moment, I could not care. My belly felt alive with butterflies, my pussy was tingling and my nipples were harder than I had felt them in a long time.

"Come here." She said patting her bed and pulling out her lap top.

I lay belly down next to her as she got online. She looked up lesbian sex vids and we began to watch, learning how women had sex together.

"We will have plenty of oral." She said as a red head bopped up and down on a blonds pussy.

"Mmm oral. Yes sounds perfect." I said with a smile watching the red head press her lip to her partners clit. I felt myself wetting Leighton's cover.

Smelling it she playfully pinched my side.

"Getting horny thinking of lil ol Leighton making love to your pussy with her mouth?" She whispered in my ear stroking my naked ass.

I shivered and let out a slight moan.

"I am not getting horny I AM horny!" I breathed out.

She giggled as the scene on the computer changed. The girls were on the bed their legs scissoring each others and their pussies against each others. They humped each other, their wetness dripping down I gasped.

"Oh Leighton! That! I want to try that so bad!"

She smiled at me and leaned over pressing her sexy lips against my own. I moaned out at how soft and wonderful they tasted. Gently, she increased the pressure and I leaned forward kissing her hungrily. She moved above me pressing her down against her bed. She kissed more and more passionately as we began to touch each other sexually for the first time.

I caused her to shiver as I stroked her nipples, her breasts swinging above my own. I groaned pulled her in a hug so they would crush together. As our nipples met I let out a happy little sigh. I rubbed against her kissing her mouth again with gentle little pecks and then I buried my face against her neck and sucked on her soft skin. She sighed out gripping my long hair as she pressed closer so our belly's met.

"Do you like how it feels?" I asked her softly.

She answered by allowing our pussies to meet.

"Let's make love baby." She said pressing her hips down her pussy lips opening mine.

"Leighton!" I cried out as our clit's met.

She hugged me and rocked so our clit's kissed tenderly.

"Wait!" She gasped out rolling closer to her computer and hit a button.

"What's that?" I asked gasping for breath wanting her feel against me.

"I'm making a movie for us." She said kissing me.

I smiled against her lips as we began humping each other again. We hugged passionately rubbing for several minutes moaning and sighing then Leighton sat up. She moved to her head was near my feet and opened her legs scooting to me. We imitated what we had seen and pressed our pussies together.

"OH FUCK!" I cried out at the pleasure of the new angle.

"Oh good baby! That feels so good little one!" She cried out as we rocked.

My head fell back as my back arched as I pressed into her. We were making love so erotically I knew this was what I had been waiting for.

"Baby! I want you to cum for me!" She demanded.

I pressed against her slit rubbing my wet juice all over her, it was dripping down our thighs.

"I'm so close Leighton." I hissed gripping her leg pulling her tighter to me.

Crying out we began to move faster. Waves of hit rolled over my body as I felt my orgasm build. Her hand stroked my ass and pussy teasing me, bringing me closer to my orgasm. I sank my teeth into her shapely calf muscle crying out as I could no longer wait. I arched my back and squirt into her pussy lips. I felt my cum dripping in her. She gasped at the feeling bouncing a few times against me before she shot out into mine.

Crawling to each other we began to kiss my ass waving in front of the camera. I parted my legs showing off my shinny, soaking pussy as we tongued each other. Our dark hair tumbled against our sweaty skin as we kissed sloppily holding up on our hands and knees like frisky kitties.

"Lay on your back." I whispered breaking the kiss.

She lay sideways on the bed and I crawled up above her sitting gently on her tits.

"I wanna have sex like this." I explained and she reached up pushing her breasts together.

I sighed as her nipples stimulated my tender pussy and I began to bounce on her breasts. The feeling of her nipples slipping in and out of my cunt felt good they were fat mini dicks entering me.

She moaned as well instructing me how to move. I leaned over her and she captured my swinging breasts into her mouth. She bit my nipples sucking harder and harder on them as I bounced. I lifted my hips gripping her left tit and sat down shoving as much of it as I could I wanted her in me. She moaned slapping my ass.

"Fuck my tit baby." She growled.

My eyes were flashing with fire. I grasped her perfect little ass in my hands as our pussies met again.

"That's not my tit!" She giggled.

I grinned kissing her mouth roughly. Tongue fucking her as we began to hump again. This orgasm came a lot faster and we cried out each others names before curling up together.

"I want to be your girlfriend." Leighton said stroking my damp hair from my face. "I want to be your girlfriend and have the most blissful sex every day and every night like a couple of horny newly weds.

I kissed her mouth three times thinking of my answer.

"I want to be your wife someday." I whispered as I slid my fingers into her pussy. "I wanna have a full blown lesbian love next with you. You're the only woman I could ever love." I told her as I pumped my fingers into her.

Her eyes fluttered close as she lifted her hips against my pumping hand. I curled my fingers in her reaching her blissful G-spot.

"Yes my wife. Fuck my pussy hard." She hissed.

Biting her neck, my hair falling across her skin hand I pumped into her.

"I love how my sexy wife begs me to fuck her." I moaned seductively.

"I want my wife to fuck me so hard!" Leighton said pushing her own fingers into me.

Hissing at her we began to finger fuck each other as hard and fast as we could. Our eyes were locked. Our mouths were slightly open panting as we banged and suddenly she was fisting me.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" I screamed sinking down onto her fist my pussy closing around her wrist.

She grinning almost punching my hot spots making me spasm. I pushed more fingers into her frantically trying to fist her as well. I drew my nails along her inner walls causing her to whimper. In awe I watched my hand disappear into my lover.

One arm around each other, our other hands in each other we kissed and kissed over and over falling head over heels in love.

She bit my shoulder, bit my neck giving me a hickey. She was the first to lose it. I felt her walls contracting quickly as she came. I took several more thrusts before I had my 3rd orgasm. Panting we pulled our hands out of each other and were ready to cool it down for the night.

Slowly with her on top, we moved into a 69 position. I kissed her wet slit and clit as gently as I could. Stroking her cunt with my lips and tongue. She moaned and arched like a kitty cat and put her face into my cunt. We licked each other clean gently fondling our cunts and coming down from our high.

Sitting up as we finished Leighton grinned at the camera.

"And that is how making love should be." She said hugging me from behind. "My sexy wife and I will be back tomorrow for another episode of Leighton's Lessons." And with that she flicked off the camera.

NikkiRFan
NikkiRFan
15 Followers