Leighton's Secret Mister

Story Info
Leighton Meester has an affair in Australia.
4.3k words
4.38
11.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Leighton Meester lay in her hospital bed, cuddling her new daughter Arlo, she took a huge sigh of relief. For months, the actress and singer had worried about giving birth to the little girl but not for the reasons one would think. She was not nervous about the pain and distress from the process of childbirth, nor the pressure of raising a child. Instead, she worried about the baby itself and what it may look like coming out.

"Thank god you look like Daddy," she told the baby as she kissed its forehead. "I didn't want to bring a souvenir from down under back in my life."

For nine months, Leighton kept a major secret from her husband Adam. What he thought was a filming session in Australia over New Year's was not reality. There was no filming, there was no work at all. Leighton's Australian vacation was a pleasure trip, one she hates herself for taking. She refers to the trip, to herself, as the 'dumbest mistake' of her life.

It all started in October of 2014, while at a convention, when she met a man named Nasr, an Australian of Middle Eastern descent and a major fan of hers. When he first approached her, she was awestruck by the man. He was a tall man, very in shape with a full black beard and long hair, looking like a ripped Arab Jesus. He approached her and offered to buy her a drink, which she initially declined but quickly changed her mind as he was walking away, wearing tight jeans that drove the girl wild.

Leighton hated that she reacted as she did but she was still human. The man was very attractive and Leighton felt flirty. For months, she had suspected her husband of flirting with women, which was her justification. She sat at the bar with the man, first tugging her low cut pink shirt down enough to show as much cleavage as her b-cups would allow. The scrunchie in her hair went to her wrist and her light brown hair flowed over her shoulders. The slender five foot five woman sipped on her drink as she stared into his brown eyes.

Nasr could not help but stare at her cleavage, something she picked up on quickly and could feel a rush in her body from the attention. After an hour of talking and flirting, she informed him that she was planning to take a vacation to his homeland of Australia over New Year's holiday. Initially it was just to be a solo sight-seeing adventure, after some quick planning, Nasr was to show her around his hometown. He knew and she knew that 'show her around town' meant a lot more than an outsider would know.

Fast forward to December 30th, in the parking lot of the airport. Adam and Leighton decided, since it would be a week apart, to have one final romp in 2014. The backseat of their cherry red Acura became a makeshift bed. Leighton on her back, her top half stripped naked, her tight jeans hanging from her left ankle while her husband's jeans were at his knees, his shirt pulled up and held by his teeth. They passionately kissed as his condom-less dick injected her womb with his hot seed, a decision that in nine months would turn out to be the saving grace for the marriage.

Leighton was disappointed as she was unable to achieve orgasm from her husband yet again, which was a main reason she had decided not to cancel the pleasure trip. For a month, she debated whether or not to cancel, feeling the guilt. It wasn't until two weeks earlier that she caught him flirting with a bikini model at a Los Angeles party. Seeing how open he was infuriated the former 'Gossip Girl' actress. That night, she texted Nasr and made the final plans.

Once their sex romp was complete, Leighton reapplied her bra, black tank top and light white sweater. She gave her husband a kiss and grabbed her carry-on luggage before heading into the airport. She looked back and smiled as he got in the driver's seat and pulled up to her. After the window went down, she bent down and kissed him again.

"Have a fun trip babe," Adam said.

Leighton waved as he drove away, rolling her eyes when he was gone. She made her way through the airport and eventually onto the plane. Before she took off, she sent Nasr a text, making sure he would be there to pick her up when her flight. She sat back in her seat and drifted off the sleep, the anticipation of her final day in 2014 made itself known while she slept.

In her dream, Leighton imagined Nasr picking her up in the middle of the airport, swinging her around before tearing her clothes off and taking her right in front of the crowd. Luckily for her, she was in first class alone, meaning nobody would hear her soft purrs of bliss that escaped her lips. Just as the sex act was finishing in the dream, she woke up, her panties drenched in her own juices. Looking around to check if the coast was clear, she stood up and ran to the bathroom to towel her privates off.

As she stood in the bathroom, her jeans and wet panties around her ankles, Leighton used the towel for more than drying off. The soft touch of fabric brushing against her swollen clit caused her legs to buckle and her abdominal muscles to contract. The dream had been so intense that it only took about a minute for her soak the towel in a fresh coat of cum. She had to sit on the toilet to avoid smashing her face into the door. She stared up at the ceiling, her jaw wide open and her tongue hanging out while a dreamy haze washed over her eyes.

"Wah-how! Wow!" she panted, barley able to move. "You better be as good in reality as you are in my dreams, Nasr."

Leighton returned to her seat and fell back asleep. By the time she awoke, she was within an hour from arriving at her destination. Luckily, she was about to avoid another panty-soaking dream although she was still wet from the first one. The eager woman tapped her feet rapidly as the anticipation was trying it's best to kill her.

"Hurry the fuck up," she whispered under her breath repeatedly.

The plane was finally on the ground and Leighton wanted to jump out and into her secret lover's arms. Impatiently, she waited for the stewardesses to allow the plane to unload. Once they did, she darted out of the plane as if it was on fire, her carry-on bag gripped tightly in her hand. After the typical processing in international travel, she headed towards the exit when, out of the corner of her eye, she spotted her brown-skinned savior standing near a vending machine.

"Nasr!" she called out, gathering the man's attention.

"Leighton!" he yelled back.

They ran into each other's arms like a scene in a romantic comedy. Their lips met and they embraced in a long, passionate kiss. To them, nobody else existed on earth at this moment. It took almost a minute before they separated their lips and stared into their matching brown eyes.

"I've missed you so freakin' much," she said as she hugged him. "I've been dreaming about this day since we last saw each other."

"Me too," he said, his hands gently resting on her hips.

"I'm surprised I didn't just rip your clothes of and-," she started but stopped as a family walked past them.

"Leighton, there will be plenty for that," Nasr said, pulling her closer. "I have a heavenly night planned for us. I've booked the best restaurant in Sydney for our dinner before we can retire back to my place and send the year off with a bang."

"'A bang', I like the sound of that," she giggled.

The happy couple kissed once more before leaving the airport, hands together and fingers interlaced. Leighton walked as close to Nasr's body as she possibly could as they made their easy to his car. Like the gentleman he was, he held the door open for her and closed it once she was in. Once in the driver's seat, he placed a hand on her thigh and softly rubbed it before backing out and heading to the streets.

"We are going to stop at my place so you can get changed," Nasr said, noticing his lady friend admiring the city skyline in front of the beautiful dusk sky.

"Okay babe," she said, turning towards him, smiling wide.

The trip to Nasr's house was a short one, no longer than twenty minutes. The long-haired man opened the door for Leighton and grabbed her bag, leading her inside. After a quick tour of the house, he left her alone to change into her finest attire. Off came the tank top, sweater and jeans, replaced with a tight-fitting, low-cut red dress that went down to her knees. Underneath was a pair or black stockings that traveled half way up her thigh. She slipped on a matching pair of black heels before applying her makeup in the mirror.

With a light shade of eye shadow and lipstick on, Leighton tied her light brown hair into a ponytail, which draped over her right shoulder. Minutes later, she walked down the stairs as if she was descending from heaven. Nasr was amazed at how quickly she went from a very cute girl to a smoking hot woman.

"Wow," he simply said as she walked up to him and kissed his cheek.

"I guess you like it?" she said in her most seductive of voices.

"You guessed right," he said, staring down her cleavage as if it was on fire.

"Eyes up here," she laughed as he quickly looked up at her face. "You'll get to know those later tonight."

Nasr held his arm out, which Leighton quickly attached herself to. Between his fine cut suit and her stunning dress, the whole world would be able to sense to the romance oozing from the couple.

Nasr drove Leighton back into the city, reaching the restaurant just as the sunlight had completely disappeared over the horizon. As the beautiful woman stepped out of the car, the lights from outside the eatery shined directly on her, showing her off to everyone around. Whistles came from around the valet area as she hooked back onto Nasr's arm. He handed his keys to the valet and led his date inside.

The couple sat across from each other, both admiring each other's bodies as the waiter poured wine into their tall glasses. As she took her first sip, Leighton laughed, seeing Nasr stare at her cleavage again, letting a small droplet hit her chest, beginning to run south. The eager man reached forward with his finger and scooped up the wine just before it disappeared between her pushed-up breasts.

"Tasty," he said in his thick accent.

"You just wait," she said under her breath, yet still loud enough for him to hear.

"Oh really?" he asked. "How tasty are you?"

Leighton giggled and blushed as the waiter walked by, likely having heard what Nasr had said. She simply winked before placing her order. The remained of the meal was spent mostly in silence, the couple sharing seductive looks at each other. It took everything in Leighton's power to avoid jumping over the table and going at him in front of everyone. She swore she could see and feel steam shooting from her pussy, she so was so aroused.

The married woman wanted so bad to push a fast forward button on the night. She was not interested in her fancy meal or the atmosphere of the classiest establishment in all of Sydney. She had one thing and one thing only on her mind. Once the check arrived, she watched impatiently as Nasr paid for the meal. She was on her feet next to him before he even handed the check back to the waiter.

"I can't wait anymore Nasr, I'm going to fucking explode," she whispered in his ear. "Take me home and lets ring in the new year."

"Your wish is my command, Leighton," he said as he stood up and walked her back to the car.

It took some extra time for the valet to bring the car around, only frustrating the woman further. She had a need and was not in the mood to have it delayed any longer. Once in the car, she stared at her man for the entire ride, again fighting off every urge to reach inside his pants and go to town on him. She had never had these feelings of sexual passion for anyone ever in her life, not even her husband. Something about her brown Jesus just turned her into a horny teenager again.

The moment was finally on the horizon. Nasr pulled into his driveway and stepped out of the car. Before he could do the gentlemanly thing of opening the passenger side door, Leighton jumped out of the car and grabbed his hand.

"No more delays," she said as she pulled him to the front door. "Unlock that door and take me to your bedroom right now."

Nasr laughed at her aggression, unlocking the door and allowing her inside. She pulled him upstairs as fast as she possibly could, almost tripping over the final step. Once they got to the bedroom, she ran over to the bed and spread her legs wide, pulling her dress up around her waist revealing that she had not been wearing any panties all night. Nasr's eyes went from the stockings up to her glistening, shaven pussy. He swore he could see her lips and clit pulsating as he walked towards her slowly.

"Time for dessert," she whispered, her finger running up and down her hot slit. "This won't take long."

Nasr removed his coat and started to unbutton his dress-shirt. He dropped to his knees, grabbing her legs and spreading them wider. After licking his lips, he moved his face forward and gave her sloppy lips a kiss, allowing his tongue to slide between them. Leighton fell onto her back, her mouth wide open while she stared at the ceiling, pulling her hair out of the ponytail.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she said in quick breaths.

Nasr's tongue pushed forward, sliding into her tight but slick cunt. His nose was pressed against her clit, his hot breath only driving her wilder. With each breath, she started to buck her hips back and forth. Her long, painted nails dug into the sheets on the bed, piercing through them.

"Oh, oh, oh," she repeated as she felt the heat on every nerve in her body increase.

Leighton said it would not take long and she could not have been more right. Within a minute of his tongue probing her, the actress let out an intense orgasm that splashed the inside of his mouth with her feminine musk. Her back sharply arched and her face turned to the side while her eyes bulged out of her skull. A puddle of drool dripped from her tongue and formed under her. Leighton looked comatose as the orgasm she had been waiting months for finally was achieved.

"Fuck, Nasr," she said. "Oh my god."

Nasr continued to feed from her pussy even after her orgasm had completely subsided. She remained still, being used as nothing but a breathing pussy for nearly five minutes. She could feel a puddle of her juices soaked in to the sheets under her ass. By the time Nasr pulled away, the puddle was nearly a foot in diameter.

"Now I know how tasty you are my little sweet tart," he said as he stood up.

Slowly, Leighton sat up, her hair a matted mess, her lipstick running from the corner of her mouth. She wiped her mouth clean before reaching at his pants, unzipping and pulling out his thick, six inch penis. Her hands were shaking as she wrapped each finger around it. She closed her eyes and allowed her hand to stroke him up and down. Before she even had a rhythm going, Nasr reached for her dress and pulled it up over her head.

"No need for this anymore," he said as he saw his lover completely nude except for her stockings and heels.

Nasr groped her breasts as her strokes started to move faster. She giggled as her perky little boobs were squeezed and pinched. She moved her face forward and allowed his throbbing brown cock to slide between her juicy lips. The woman groaned as his shaft slid across her tongue until his pubic hair tickled her lips. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes and pulled back, keeping only the head in her mouth. She suckled the head like a straw while both hands juggled his balls around.

Nasr completely stripped while Leighton sucked on him as hard as she could. After a few seconds, she started to move her head back and forth again. Her eyes closed and she focused solely on his cock while his hands continued to molest her chest. The blowjob Leighton was giving did not last long as Nasr was just as eager to fuck her as she was to fuck him.

"I want to feel your pussy around my dick," he said as he backed up.

"Not yet," she said as she stood up and turned around. "I have another hole or you to try."

Leighton spread her ass cheeks wide, shaking her hips and teasing her lover. Nasr licked his lips before bending her over. He grabbed his cock and rubbed it against her soaking wet pussy to lube up. Once he felt he was good to go, he pushed the bulbous head against her air-tight asshole.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Never been readier," she said as she looked at the clock, seeing only five minutes left of 2014. "I want you to cum inside me at midnight so don't hold back."

Nasr pushed his wet cock forward and, after some work, was able to fit all six inches inside of her. Leighton screamed out in ecstasy as she felt her anal walls wrap around his wonderful meat. It had been a long time since anything had gone up her backside and she had forgotten how much she enjoyed it, only made better by it being Nasr inside of her.

The brown man grabbed on her toned ass cheeks and controlled the fuck, pushing her forward and pulling her back while barely moving his own body. He grunted and groaned each time his head slid forward inside her hot oven of an ass. It was amazing how easy it was to slide in and out of her despite how tight she was initially. After a minute of rough fucking, he popped his cock out for a second to see her gaping hole staring back at him. He dropped a large wad of spit directly inside before wedging himself back in.

Leighton was gnawing on her lower lip, squeals and grunts still shooting out loud enough to cover the sound of his balls slapping forward against her dripping pussy. She could feel her juices racing down her inner thighs.

"Harder Nasr, harder!" she yelled.

Nasr walked Leighton over, cock still buried balls-deep in her ass, to the bedroom door. After kicking it closed, he sandwiched her against the door and held her in place. He hooked a leg in his arm and started to pound her hard. She was unable to move, not just from her position but from the new rushed of pleasure racing through her. She turned her head and met his lips with a deep, passionate kiss. He grabbed handful of her messy hair and held her in place. Their eyes met again as the kiss broke, a long strand of slobber connecting their lips.

"You have under a minute," she said. "Fill me up?"

Nasr let go of her hair and pushed them against her back. His hips thrusted faster than they had all night, trying to meet her request. She grunted into the door as his balls began to tighten up. He kissed her neck just as he felt his orgasm building. Sweat poured down his face, dripping on to her as his beard tickled her shoulder, causing a moaning giggle.

"Here I cum," he groaned as his body froze, filling her ass with his hot, sticky cum.

Leighton fucked him back to milk his cock, loving the feeling of his hot seed flooding her bowels. She looked over her shoulder at the clock to see that 2014 was over and she started her new year with the 'bang' she had hoped for.

Nasr panted into her ear as his cock shot its final bits of cum inside of her. Finally, he pulled away, leaving a loud popping sound as he exited her. He backed up and sat down on the bed while Leighton turned around, reaching behind her body and catching some of the semen that was dripping from her anus down the back of her leg. She licked her fingers clean as she sat down next to her exhausted lover.

"I love you," she said, playing with the cum in her mouth.

"I love you too," he said as he grabbed her and lay her on her back. "We aren't done yet."

Nasr pushed his still rock hard cock into her damp pussy. She looked shocked as she moaned at his entrance.

"How?" she asked.

"I haven't had an orgasm in nearly five months, I can go all night," he said as he fucked her harder than before.

"You really are Jesus," she said as she pulled his face to hers and made out with him.

12