Leila - Night Shift Nurse Ch. 05

Story Info
Leila's fantasy of cucking her husband becomes reality.
6.5k words
4.57
30.8k
25

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
403 Followers

Leila was now a sexually liberated woman who had left her husband behind on her journey to sexual self discovery. She relished her freedom to suck and fuck vetted cocks, enjoying their virility, their attention and validation as a sexually desirable member of the opposite species, their unprotected cocks with each's brand of cum. It was funny, she thought, how society, religion, family, they all frown on this behavior, yet in many ways it's as simple to understand as people acting on one of their most fundamental impulses. By discouraging it, they close themselves off to many possibilities for self fulfillment. She understood now how lucky she'd been, how grateful she should be toward the man that forced her to undergo this transformation. She truly began to feel a certain bit of love for Dr. Zanjani...not as a husband, but a trusted friend and confidant...and a lover. He'd done a lot for her, and he was still committed to help Leila achieve her personal fantasies.

Since she wrote down her top three list of sex acts, she'd not thought much about them until it was clear Dr. Zanjani was serious about making them come true. After the first one, when two home intruders orally and anally assaulted Leila, as she'd desired and indicated on her wishlist, she began to contemplate further the remaining two. In short order the second one played out beautifully...a delicious gangbang in the doctor's basement where she'd been degraded and fucked while restrained and then pissed on by the group of swinging dicks. It was the third item that got her most excited; getting fucked by men while her consenting husband sat and watched. She truly and deeply loved James. If this last item could be realized, she could have her cake and eat it too. Was it too much to hope for? If so, how could they pull it off without fail?

Leila and Dr. Zanjani has discussed different approaches. She concluded at the time that a home intrusion scenario might be most effective. She started to think, however, this might not work well after all. Too many things could go wrong in case he chose to get violent or called the cops somehow. It was clear enough that he fantasized about cucking...he'd searched and viewed plenty of such videos on porn websites. Then there were the Middle Eastern themed searches and videos. It didn't take a degree in psychology to ascertain that James fantasized about his wife getting fucked by other men, bigger men, while he with his average cock watched from the sidelines.

No, she thought, it would be better to approach him first. Give him an opportunity to open up about his fantasies. Maybe it could spiral into an admission of his desire to watch his wife get fucked by other men, and a willingness to have it play out contingent on Leila's concurrence.

Nothing had been set in stone yet as Dr. Zanjani and she took their time coming up with a plan. Meanwhile, nothing was to stop them from getting together every few days for some side action, which usually consisted of meeting at his house after work or off nights and pleasuring the doctor and/or a few friends. They took to filming some of it so that she could watch as it happened or enjoy it after the fact.

Finally one Saturday night after Leila had woken up earlier in the afternoon and having spent the late afternoon and evening with her family, she and James were on the couch after their son had gone to bed. They had sat down to watch some TV and simply relax, when Leila paused the program and said to James:

"Darling, I was talking to one of my friends at work the other day, and they mentioned how they talk with their husbands about each other's sexual fantasies. It seems it really spiced up their bedroom situation, and I figured I owed it to you to do the same thing."

"My love, out bedroom situation is just perfect. You are the love of my life, and I wouldn't change anything. Not every guy can honestly say that they've got a knock out of a wife." James was being honest. His wife was objectively pretty...a pretty face with nice teeth, beautiful long black hair, bronze skin, luscious C-cup breasts and a cute, shaven pussy that had been saved from giving birth by a C-section delivery. She was good about using the gym regularly and by being on her feet at the hospital constantly, she'd been able to keep the weight off as she was about to enter her late thirties.

"You're very sweet, my love. I just love you. I hope you know that." After a pause, "Perhaps I can share some of my fantasies with you. But only if you promise not to judge or love me less," she smiled a slightly sinister smile.

"That would be great! I'd love to know what kinds of things you fantasize about," he agreed.

"Okay, but only if you promise to share some of yours," she countered.

"Fair enough, I promise," he agreed.

"Good. Well, one of my fantasies has been hospital related," she started. "As you know, I work the night shift. Sometimes it gets quiet, and it allows my mind to wander a little, especially when I'm ovulating and really feeling saucy." James gupled, watching intently as she went on about her fantasy. He started rubbing her thighs as she continued.

"And as you know, as a nurse I see EVERYTHING. Obese patients, old patients, all kinds of infections, not to mention all kinds of other grossness. But every once in a while, we get people who don't seem to hardly belong there, but for one reason or another they do, and if they're on tranquilizers or what have you, a lot of their care is up to us."

James continued to listen, practically holding his breath as he stared intently.

"Sometimes we get some guys who we have to bathe, and they can't control themselves from having an erection." James' breath stopped short, and Leila could tell she was getting through. "Now they come in all shapes and sizes. It's really funny when they're asleep from the drugs, and they are sporting a raging hard on." She paused again for dramatic effect.

"My fantasy is to be naughty and help them. You know, maybe give them a happy ending, or even... (slight pause for effect)... suck their cocks. (another pause) Especially the big ones. They look so amazing and full and strong. To hold one is really something else." Another pause. "Of course I could never do this. For one, I wouldn't want to betray your love (an obvious lie, but she allowed herself this since she honestly never started out looking to stray), and second, it's against hospital policy and medical care ethics."

James was speechless. Leila could tell that he hadn't been prepared for this situation at all and did not know where to begin.

"And on a couple of occasions, when the patient was relatively incapacitated but still awake, as I washed them in bed, their hard cocks would spontaneously ejaculate as I would clean their genitals, forcing me to clean up the cum right off of their bellies. Talk about awkward. And kinda hot."

James had never heard these stories, and Leila was sure he was sporting a hard on right now. But she wasn't done yet. She still needed him to relate some kind of fantasy. She wanted to push the ball forward.

"My love, I don't know what to say. You have me so turned on right now," James indicated, as he leaned over and tried to pull her face in for a kiss.

"Stop right there, Mister," Leila said smiling, and stopping him from getting that kiss with her hand against his chest. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Kissing you?" James replied, confused.

"But you haven't shared any of your fantasies. And I feel like I haven't even begun on mine," Leila said.

"Oh, I see," James replied. "Well then, let me think for a second." Leila watched James' face as his mind began to race through what must have been a myriad set of fantasies while also evaluating each one for appropriateness. She was sure it would take a little while before he would ever open up about cucking or wife sharing. It might even require some alcohol to get him to open up.

"Hold that thought, Sweetheart," Leila said. "I'm gonna get something to drink. Do you want anything, maybe a glass of wine?"

"Yes, Honey, that'd be great," James said. She figured he'd need it to calm his nerves as they explored one another's thoughts.

After she came back with two glasses of wine, she handed James his glass, he took a sip, and looking like he'd decided on the right fantasy, he said:

"So, one of my fantasies is public sex... Not necessarily doing it in public, like a crowded place or anything, just being more risque in general. Particularly as it relates to you." He paused to make sure he hadn't crossed any red lines, but all he got in return was an apparently perky and interested wifey.

"What I mean is, I think it would be hot if when we went out, you would go without wearing any underwear, or bra, or both. And if the opportunity arose, you could flash your tits or pussy for other men. I think it would be hot to see them look at you in that way. You're so hot and sexy, and it kinda kills me that I'm the only guy that gets to enjoy it. Of course, it's just fantasy. I'm not sure this type of thing is wise or safe. I don't want to get us into any trouble," James explained.

"Oh my love, I think about this too. Turning on other men while you're watching, making sure I'm safe and protected, but also appreciating how other men find me desirable," she returned.

"Really? That's a relief. I was afraid I might be going too far there," James said, looking relieved.

"Of course, my fantasy is kind of related to what I talked about earlier, where I actually play with their cocks while you watch, like I'm the star in a private porno film for you. This idea really turns me on," she teased.

"Oh Leila, you're so sexy, my cock is about to bust! Let's go to the bedroom and do it before I die right here on the couch!" he pleaded.

She smiled and nodded, agreeing to give in to his manly needs. She hadn't achieved the green light yet, but the wheels were definitely in motion. She'd gotten enough out of him for their first chat, and she knew it was best not to be too greedy if this was really going to happen.

James was so horned up that when his cock penetrated Leila's wet and loose pussy, it didn't matter that the friction was less than he'd ever experienced previously. In fact, it enabled him to last longer than the sixty seconds it normally would have taken in his current state.

With Leila on her back, James pounded away into her waiting pussy, wet from the thought of her new fantasy becoming reality. Perhaps her newfound sexuality would not be incompatible with her old life after all. Things were definitely looking up as James poured his seven-day load into his wife's generous whore cunt.

...

The weekends were a welcome time for Leila. She needed them to recover needed sleep that was lost during a week of four back-to-back twelve-hour shifts at the hospital, as well as from the ready cocks that she satisfied with her mouth, pussy, and ass while her husband was at work. The dutiful, Muslim wife had become a willing, Middle Eastern gutter slut (albeit with a modicum of standards to ensure her relative anonymity and freedom from diseases). She liked her new lifestyle more and more and was eager to take things to the next level with her husband.

She'd communicated with Dr. Zanjani about her new plan to cuck her husband on one of the occasions she'd visited him during the week following her initial fantasy chat with James.

"Leila, you've outdone yourself. I guess you really do have a lot of free time while you're on night shift to figure these things out," Dr. Zanjani said.

"Yes, I think we'll be ready to move forward in another two weeks. My plan is to either host a party or take him to a party, a swinger party, where he will, unwittingly, and with a little alcohol, find himself in a situation where I end up taking several men while he watches, all with his approval. What do you think?" she asked.

"Leila, I have got you covered. I can host a party here, and I can invite some of the women that I've seduced in the past as well as slightly more men, most of whom you've met, and all of which will have been vetted for STDs," he offered.

Leila knew he would deliver. His mansion was perfect for this, with what should have lots of bedrooms, the familiar basement, a backyard with a pool, etc.

"That truly would be perfect, Dr. Zanjani. I will owe you one," said Leila appreciatively.

"Leila, my dear, you truly owe me nothing. I have enjoyed every moment with you. I feel honored to do you this service," he said, seemingly very eager to move forward with a plan to truly cuck Leila's wife.

His cock was as hard as a gladiator's wooden spear, as he delivered a piercing blow to her moistened gash, leading to another of Dr. Zanjani's mind-blowing monster-cock enabling orgasms.

...

The following Saturday, Leila and James were on the couch again, after their kid had gone to bed. She brought him a glass of wine as before, unprompted.

"Oh, thank you, Sweetheart. I was just thinking I might get up and get one," James said.

Leila rubbed James' inner thigh as she muted the TV and asked him what other fantasies he had that he hadn't told her about.

"Oh, ha ha, you mean the one where you flash guys with your beautiful tits?" he said, almost nervously.

"Yes, Honey. Is there anything else you fantasize about? Does it stop there or do you picture me doing more than just flashing?" Leila asked, upping the ante.

"Truth be told (after another sip of wine), you had mentioned me watching you pleasing other men's cocks as a fantasy. As it happens, I too have fantasized about watching you getting fucked by other men," he said cautiously. "Of course, it was just fantasy, where my mind took me on nights when I was alone, and you were at work, and I just let my imagination run wild. I would never in a million years suggest we should do something like that. We're married, and I want to stay married to you forever. Not to mention there would be a risk to our reputations and all."

"Oh Babe, I just love you. I too have wondered what it would be like to sleep with other men, of course with your consent. I only love you, and I only want to be with you too, Honey."

She reached over and kissed him on the lips as proof of her love, even though she'd just admitted to an interest (albeit a mere fantasy) of being taken by other men.

(Looking dumbfounded) "Really? You've thought about it too? I swear to God, I just find the whole idea to be so incredibly sexy, especially where it's with more than one man. Maybe two or three, maybe even more, where you're the center of attention, and men are all hard and waiting their turn to enter you, your naked bronze-skin glowing from sweat. I have to say I'm really surprised. I never thought you might share my fantasy, too," James said with a look of half bewilderment, have relief.

"My love, you know I'd do anything for you, right?" Leila said. "I just love you, and I want you to be happy."

"Me too, Angel. I'd do practically anything for you. You're my heart and soul," echoed James.

Leila contemplated asking him if he wanted to try it out. It felt like it could go either way, fifty-fifty on if he'd go for it. She decided it would be better to be cautious and take it slowly. The idea of a swinger party that masqueraded as a normal party sounded like the perfect opportunity to push it to the next level. With some alcohol and the right vibe, she'd be on her back, being taken by other men in front of her husband in no time.

They necked for what took about two minutes, when James' hard on became unbearable. He put his hands under Leila's nightgown only to find out she wasn't wearing any panties, and her pussy was sopping wet. "Oh, fuck, Baby," James moaned. He ripped off his sweats and pushed himself onto her onto the couch, and pushed his cock into her wet pussy.

"Oh!" James cried as his cock slammed all the way. He couldn't believe how ready her pussy was, fully lubed and loosened. What had happened to the tighter, less moist wife of his from years past?

After about two minutes, Leila stopped James. "Darling, I want you to fuck me in my ass." She paused a moment, then, "Will you do that for me?"

James head about exploded right there all over the living room. He didn't say a word. He didn't have to. His cock was bigger than it'd ever been, practically bursting from the blood that had filled it. He pulled his cock out, and aimed it slightly lower toward Leila's waiting anus. He gently pushed downward with his body to insert his cock, expecting a lot of resistance. He was surprised when it slipped in relatively easily.

"Oh fuck, Baby," he whispered, trying to be careful not to wake their child. "It's so tight! Ugh!"

She knew it would have been tighter had she not recently become a real anal cock whore. With the moisture of her pussy, and the experience she'd gained in anal sex over the past few weeks, his cock went in and out with ease. She could tell James couldn't believe what was happening, and was enjoying the experience fucking his wife's cherry ass (for all he knew) from the expression on his face...it was like he was completely checked out, fucking his wife like she was some $500 hooker/model. He was in heaven as he slammed his cock all the way in repeatedly, his balls tightening as he grew closer to climax, until...

"UUUUGGGHHH!" he moaned, unloading his little nuts into his hot wife's tight asshole.

"Oh fuck, Baby, that was soooo incredible! We've never done anal before! I can't believe it, I can't believe what we just did, it's crazy!" he said enthusiastically, yet exhausted from the excitement.

"I just love you, Honey. I'm glad you liked it. I enjoyed it, too. I just love your cock inside of me. I belong to you, Babe, body and soul," Leila said encouragingly to her sexed up husband.

Just before jumping into bed while in the bathroom, Leila texted Dr. Zanjani that any time would be good for the swinger party. They were ready. Just that there should be alcohol, and the sex shouldn't start right away so that James could ease into the alcohol and the scene. She'd just need to arrange a babysitter.

"Next Saturday, 4:30pm," was all he texted. It was on.

...

At last, the moment she'd been waiting for, a chance to bring her husband into the fold, embarking on a new journey of illicit sex wtih full marital consent. It was decided...she loved getting used by men, and by getting her husband involved, she'd no longer need to worry about balancing her two lives. They could become one.

Leila dressed in a sundress that showed off her pump C-cup breasts. She decided to go braless and commando-style as her husband indicated was a fantasy of his. This would facilitate getting her husband more into a fantasy mindset, hopefully enabling her fantasy to come to life.

"What do you think?" Leila asked James before they left for the party.

"Oh, Leila, that's so hot. It looks like you're not wearing a bra," James said, staring at Leila's rack.

"That's not all, my love," she said, glancing down at her crotch.

"Oh, my love, that's so sexy," returned James. "Perhaps we should stay home," he joked.

"Keep your distance, Cowboy," she chided. "There will be plenty of time for that later."

They left once the babysitter arrived. When they arrived at the party at 4:30, there were already about three couples and about five more gents. Most were hospital members with their spouses or dates, or people she'd seen before during any number of times she'd been taken in Dr. Zanjani's basement. She introduced a few of the people that she "knew from work," like Mitch, Jerry, and Frank. She was surprised to see Maria there. She'd never put two and two together on which ladies Dr. Zanjani had had. They flashed each other a knowing look, after which Leila introduced her to James.

ifry
ifry
403 Followers
12