Lemon Chiffon

Story Info
Taken on a balcony by a masterful stranger.
2.5k words
4.56
48.4k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tasmin Ferrer did not want to be here tonight, but a favour was a favour. The party was fine, full of the beautiful people who were eager to be seen by the right people. It was not the fault of the host and hostess, nor her escort who had begged her to come and act as his date for the evening, that she was not enjoying herself.

Single and ready to find a man that kept her blood racing, both in and out of the bed, but none were to be found, in fact they should be listed as an endangered species. The last man she had dated and ended up cheating on her, problem was it had not mattered because he was strictly a dick at the end of the day, and even that had been wanting.

No the problem was all firmly set in her corner, she was picky. The man for her would be thoughtful, intelligent, adventurous and let's not forget dominant in the sack. So horny, tonight, Taz thought she would even settle for a vanilla fuck, but what she really wanted was to be taken.

A need to be sexy tonight she chose to wear her new soft lemon silk velvet halter top that hooked around the neck and tied mid-back and a satin skirt that skimmed her ankles and hung low on her hips in the same colour. The embellished thongs were comfortable and in this case made her outfit appear less formal.

Being neither fat nor skinny, tall nor short, pretty or ugly, she considered herself very much like every other woman, and happy with her lot in life. What was more than the usual was her chest, the completely real, larger than her ass, breasts were both her biggest curse and a fabulous asset. Taz got off by men, and even some women, who could not keep their eyes from checking out her rack. The nipples were large light pink circles that end with cherry red tips that were easily excitable and when handled right had a direct link to her pussy. What was not as easy was the back pain she suffered from compensating for their size.

Looking out over the room she noticed her date for the evening, a co-worker gorgeous and totally gay thus her act as his latest shield, in a group of men and women all listening intently to a man who had caught her eye earlier. Familiar to her but still not knowing who he was did not stop Taz from looking, she liked what she saw.

Tall, broad shouldered, stark grey hair and piercing blue eyes were all wonderful, the black soft linen trousers and white linen dress shirt suited the raw sensuality he oozed but she felt the power rolling off him in waves spoke more about his personality than any of the trappings.

On a sigh she made her way through the room, out to the balcony and moved off a way down to rest outside of the living room's light against the balustrade. The view of the city lights in the easy summer heat was beautiful but she would much prefer it to be the sea or rolling hills, she was not much of a city person and yet she had lived her for almost five years with no end in sight.

Mind wandering, taking her somewhere else, Taz never felt anything, heard nothing but suddenly there was a large presence directly behind her. Starting to turn around the solid body moved flush against her, holding her pressed between the rails and a hard aroused body. A mouth moved to her ear and whispered with an aurora of an order surrounding it, "Do not move."

The voice was low, deep and spoke directly to her pussy. A pulse started to beat, from the man or the command he gave she was not sure, but was eager to see what would happen next.

Heat radiating off the man behind eased a little as he stepped back, not far but enough so he was not longer touching her, she held steady. A large rough finger followed the line of her spine from her neck to where her top was tied. With great ease the knot was released and the pointed edges fluttered down to her sides, the finger returned to continue tracing down her spine to where the skirt rested easily along her hips. It moved under the slight waistband and ran back and forth bringing a shudder to her frame and gooseflesh to race up her arms.

Big broad hands traced up and over her satin covered hips, up then back down, slowly. Up over her hips and over the indentation at her waist and back down. One hand gripped a hip and the other smoothly slid up, up, up and eased under the tops loose fabric and cupped a large breast.

"Uhhh!"

"Shhh...do not move."

Two wicked fingers reached up and pinched her pointed nipple, twisted it once, but held the pinched tip while he kissed and nibbled his way over the sweet spot between her neck and shoulder, over and over again.

Hands tightened on the railing, trying not to move but now she was completely tuned into the stranger behind her and eager for what he would do next. Feeling her pussy pulse and beat with need Taz was hard pressed not to press her ass back against the hard cock she just knew he would be sporting.

This man with large hands, perfect hands for her breasts, held them both captive. It was difficult not to moan she thrust her chest out instead, trying to show him she liked what he was doing, wanted more.

Instead she got, "You moved."

For a moment she thought he was going to leave, but instead she heard the rasp of a zipper being undone.

A stranger was about to fuck her at a party where anyone could walk out and see them. Was this something she wanted?

With hands resting on her thighs he started gathering the soft skirt in his hands, exposing the back of her much more than her front. When he noticed she wore a tiny scrap of nothing as underwear she thought she heard a hum of appreciation before he tugged them down to land at her feet.

"Step out of them."

Taking first one foot and lifting it free she did the same with the other, leaving her legs spread.

"Bend over and pick them up."

Oh man, this was too much, her cream was dripping down her thighs but she still never looked to see if anyone else had come out onto the balcony, she wanted nothing to take her from this man who commanded her body so well.

As she bent over Taz felt him raise her skirt further to bring her ass into the full light of the moon. A hand smoothed over each cheek before he gave her a sharp slap.

"Uhhh."

Automatically she pulled a hand to cover the spanked cheek only to have the man take the panties from her fingers. But she did not rise. No, Taz had been looking for a man like this one and he definitely had her number.

Then it came, in one solid stroke the thick hard cock lodged itself about halfway through her wet puss and held still. Holding her breath, waiting for the full piece to plant itself, she was hard pressed not to move on and off the rod.

"Please..."

Taz whispered, the wanting hurt so much. Muscles clenched trying to bring more of the manmeat inside, honey coated what was there hoping to intoxicate it into wanting more, then the desired piece started to pull out.

"Nooo..."

It thrust into her pussy, with one solid stroke the man settled his entire length inside her clutching slit, balls bouncing off her clit. Tits bounced wildly with the stroke of his hard rod into her cunt. Feeling the fabric from his pants against her bare legs and ass she knew he was now fully buried inside her, the fullness was intense, he was a well-hung man based on the size of his balls and the width and length of his dick.

"Stand up."

Slowly she stood, cunt clenching, readjusting, settling itself around the massive intruder, and loving every minute of its dominating presence.

The hands came back and cupped her breasts, standing flush against her back, he stood completely still with his cock buried in her heated pussy and played with her tits. After some time the fingers came back and pinched, more firmly this time, tugged and pinched again, and again. Her cunt twitched and clasped around him with each loving tweak given to her large and lush nipples.

Not knowing how long they stood there her head now rested against his chest as he worked magic on her breasts beneath her shirt. With each tug she was hard pressed not cry out, a decidedly hard pinch and her pussy clenched his cock harder.

A moan was quickly suppressed when a hand left her breast but it could not be held again when the hand reappeared beneath her skirt and played with her clit. A single finger twittered back and forth, occasionally giving it a fierce pinch, but consistently flicked it back and forth as it hardened further looking for more direct attention.

"Spread your legs."

Not embarrassed in the least to feel her cream seep down and pool where they joined so intimately, soon, very soon her honey would be dripping from her pussy and his balls, she would very much enjoy licking this cock clean after it gives her an excellent fuck.

"Please...Sir..."

Those were the magic words, smoothly the hard rod slid out of her slit with a juicy squelch and glided right back into her heated depths, leaving his balls to bounce against her now exposed nub and her tits to bounce freely.

"Ungh..."

Again, in and out, in and out, he fucked her like a well-oiled machine.

"Ungh...ungh..."

Speed was picked up and the thrusts became more powerful, body's slapped against each other as he started hammering in and out. The unfettered breast bounced freely, the excited nipple rubbed against the silk lining of her loosened top and left her passions rising faster and faster, needing his mouth on them, to soothe the heated tip.

"Ungh...ungh...ungh..."

The slamming of his cock in and out of her pussy, again and again, took her quickly to the edge. The idea of being found fucking out in the open sent her right over that peak and she tumbled freely into a hard orgasm.

Climaxing around the pistoning cock Taz worked hard to hold the scream in and was successful bar a long moan reverberating from the back of her throat. Muscles clenched and clasped, milking the hard rod still banging away at her pussy.

Both hands back on her breasts, gripping the meat of the breasts in large hands, he bit her neck as he came, pulsing and shooting load after load of cum deep inside her creamy slit.

Holding the back of her skirt up around her waist he slowly pulled out, easily fucking his length in and out a few more times. Taz knew he was watching his cock slide easily through her honeyed cunt, this with the wonderful juicy sounds her puss was producing and she was ready for another round of delicious fucking.

"Suck me."

Without question she turned, kneeled between his spread legs and swallowed as much of him as she could take, then went back for more. Clutching a linen covered hard ass cheek in each hand she fucked him with her mouth as she looked up into his bright blue eyes, not horribly surprised to see the powerful grey haired specimen of perfection she had noticed earlier.

When his fingers speared through her short hair and tilted her head so she could take more of him and still be able to watch him as she sucked his cock she could no longer hold in the glow of excitement he had given to her with this incredible fuck. Thrilled to be giving this masterful man a blowjob, happy to be on her knees before him, Taz had found what she had been looking for, to be taken. Now she hoped he would want more.

The long and thick cock was hard to swallow, but every ridge, every hard rippled inch that she could take, Taz took with pleasure. Mouth salivated around the mass, easing her way up and down the solid length. Taking him slow and easy down her throat soon led his taking control of the pace. The speed quickened, he held her head still for him to fuck his cock in and out of the wet cavern as she kept her eyes on his face and his balls bouncing off her chin with verve on each down stroke.

"Uhhh...uhhh...uhhh...!"

Expand and pulse, over and over again as he came with great wads of cum. Swallowing every drop of seed he shot down her throat, not wanting to waist a single drop of the luscious salty offering.

After the last load was sent happily down to her stomach, he offered a few lazy strokes in and out of her mouth before reaching down to help her stand. Looking up into his face she smiled and waited for him to speak first. Finally, she had found the man who knew how to command her lust, make her heart race and her pussy beat to the rhythm he set.

Reaching out he moved her top to the side and watched as his fingers tweaked each large hard nipple, giving them a few good twists that would have once against brought her to her knees before him, begging to be fucked. Instead he stopped and his hands moved around her back where he set her top to rights and blindly knotted it behind her back, then turned her toward the party.

"Gasp!"

Mouth agape she realised there had been quite a few people who had watched this man take her but she felt no shame. Closing her mouth she realised that in fact the thought of being found, being watched as she was taken turned her on and was ready to go at it again, as long as it was this man between her thighs.

With his cum dripping down her legs, Taz luxuriated in the wicked feelings she had, leaned back against the man behind her and waited.

Large hands slipped back under the now secured halter top to tease her tits to tighten, to cause her breath to catch and quietly answered her most pressing questions.

"I have been watching you for months now and your luscious tits, the way they bounce is wonderful but I think your nipples look best when they are hard and poking straight out of your clothes, begging to be lavished with attention. Now I have you and I want more, I want your ass and your juicy cunt again but more importantly I want to see these lovely tits with their large pink tight nipples dance as I take you...come back to my place so I can fuck you some more."

Without pause she answered, "Yes Sir."