Lemon to Lemonade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turns out that while Michelle was fertile, there was something wrong and she couldn't bear her own children. She says with a slight grin that belies the vanity flowing from her, that there had to be something wrong with her, she just couldn't be that perfect. I smile and shake my head. "Bitch!" Sarah donated the use her uterus and services as surrogate mother to have Michelle's eggs fertilised by James, implanted, and bringing their twins, again one boy and one girl into the world. Everyone thought it was a loving thing to do and Sarah is the favoured aunt with all our children. It has also brought Sarah, Michelle and James closer as a family in their own right.

With Trace and her brood, that makes camping holidays rather fun with thirteen of us. Sixteen when mum, dad and Sarah decide to join us, playing, laughing and generally enjoying each other's company as good friends and family do. I have no idea what has become of the others, and nor do I care.

I know it may sound selfish. However, I really don't care. I have now got what I really wanted all along, the perfect husband and family, with a good selection of loyal friends.

**********************************************

I really do hope you enjoyed this final chapter and walked away with something to feel good about. To all my friends and family, thank you for being there for me. I truly appreciate it.

As per usual, nice to see you views or opinions on how the story ended. Please put your mark on it by sending me a vote or comment.