Lemonade

Story Info
On a hot summer day...
1.3k words
3.74
159.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jb111
jb111
5 Followers

I stepped out to the backyard to find my daughter sunbathing on top of a beachtowel. She must have been waiting for me because her curtain of bright blonde hair flailed and her baby-doll face spun immediately, showing bright teeth and blue eyes. Her skin had a smooth bronze tint in the sunlight. Her lips were the same color pink as her bikini.

I was expecting a 'Hi Daddy' but it didn't come. Instead, she rolled on her back. Her nipples poked obviously through her top, and the wide expanse of cleavage between them was dewy with sweat. Her flat tummy was sucked in slightly and her pierecd bellybutton looked so cute, like trying to hide. The smallest triangle of fabric covered the mound from where shiny, smooth dancer's legs stretched. Spaghetti-thin strings circled the gentle curves of her waist, tied twice in long, decorative knots hanging loosely from each one of her lovely little hips.

I sqauatted beside her head and let my knees sink into the cool grass. I brushed a matted strand of silky hair from her forehead and brought the cold lemonade cup to her lips. She sipped, and I held the back of her head. I cupped it, scooping a handful of sun-warmed hair like you would while getting a blow job. I let her go and put the glass down. Her head dropped back and her eyelashes joined together.

I lowered my mouth to her ear and moved more hair away with a finger, exhaling. "If I buy you that BMW," I paused to gain breath, "convertible... Can I have something?"

"A tug-job," she whispered. "In the bathroom."

I hissed with a tinge of frustration. "C'mon. Something more. A BMW." I hated how I sounded.

"I'm your daughter."

"I know, still..." I couldn't curb the desperation in my voice. "I gotta be able to..."

"I'll suck you off before you got to bed tonight." She cut me off. "I only had sex with two boyfriends, twelve times total. I'm no slut."

I propped myself on my elbows. This was obviously not seguing as easily as I hoped.

She continued, "I'm not having anal sex until I'm in college."

"I think you'd be amazed how easy it would slide in. Just the sweat in your crack right now would pop it in like nothing."

"Stop it. Daddy. Listen to yourself. I've never even kissed you. What if I can't handle all this shit? You watch too much porn."

She was right. I'd been fantasizing way too deliberately about her for way too long. I probably should have started coming onto her more gradually, more naturally. A year or two ago as she was starting to discover boys. She grew up too damn fast.

The voices from the neighboring yard got both our attention at the same time. We looked to the left, over the faded wooden fence. The sounds of fuck-flirting. Some unintelligible naughties, along with giggles and sporadic moaning. Two heads and naked shouders chased each other above the fenceline, a receding man and a lush, brown-haired filly. My daughter kept her gaze fixed until the two heads stopped at the fence, looking at us. Two seconds later, it was obvious by both their expressions that Jim Jonnen was already drilling his daughter for oil. And it sure seemed like they got a headstart much, much earlier today.

"How is it?" Sarah shouted toward the fence, too close to my ear.

"It's great..." Jim's daughter blurted from the other side, and immediately yelped. Jim must have put some extra mustard on that last poke. God he was enjoying himself...

The Jonnens dropped below the fence, and eventually their voices departed. Sarah and I were alone again.

"You really wanna fuck me, don't you?" Her voice had a slightly lighter tone.

"So bad," I flicked the elastic of my swintrunks against my abs. There was just not enough room for my hard-on and balls in that inner lining. I needed to spring it out soon. But despite the pain, I couldn't get myself to be upset with Sarah. She was just so damn pretty, and so obviously seventeen.

"Let's wait till it's dark and do it in my room. It should feel at least semi like the sex I would normally have at this age."

I didn't answer.

"I'll let you come on my head."

"You do mean your face, right?"

It was her turn to stay silent. Her eyes were closed again.

I peeled my swimming trunks, soundlessly, below my balls. It took a moment, but her forehead twitched like she'd detected a new scent.

"Not now-" she started to say as the first cumwad made a tiny slap noise and soaked her cheekbone. I rattled my foreskin and a loaded geyser spasmed inside me from taint to tip. I pointed at the last fraction of a second and hosed her from chin to temple. She was finally able to react with a sharp exhale and an arched neck. But I'd already got her gooey with a mere two squirts. Judging by the rock-stiffness in my hand and the agony in my balls, even I had no idea how many more I had coming.

I shot her with a clean, straight one right down the nose to her collarbone. Her fingers reached up and quickly pulled bikini fabric aside from perfectly tunescent tits with rock-cutting nipples. In that moment the pleasure hit those sore little release-muscles in my testicles. I poured on her like a fire hose, sending every kind of falling cum-rainbow on her sweet cheerleader face, her wonderful hair, her sweat-soaked chest.

She half-coughed, half laughed with embarrasment.

"Don't move," I kept squeezing raindrops over her. The delicious tightness of orgasm in my crotch felt only halfway complete. God how I've been lusting for her.

I tugged it for another full minute or so, till it was dry.

It was still genuinely hard. Not since high school do I remember it being this angry.

"Oh my Lord!" It was Jolene Jonnen from behind the fence again, minus Jim this time. "What a shooter... Lucky you Sarah. Yum. Yum."

Below me, Sarah's cum-soaked head turned slightly left. Her eyelids opened just a bit and her mouth stretched a tad.

"Did you let him in you yet?" Jolene yelled.

"Nope." Sarah replied with much less volume this time.

"Nope? But you just gave him head, didn't you?"

"Nope." Sarah peeked up at me. I smiled back.

"Just so you know. I woke my daddy up this morning wrapping my lips around his limp dick..." A barking laugh was heard, from Jim, interrupting her. Jolene looked backward and grinned, then back to us. "Oh don't worry, it was just huge, like four times in a row. I got ass penetrated when we showered together this morning."

Sarah propped herself up, and I gave her room. Cumstreams on her face began to slide down. A little pool in the nape of her neck gushed into the tight valley between her gorgeous tits.

"I could use a shower," she said, rising up into me, slick and warm.

We stood together.

"Brett..." I heard Jim's voice directed at me for the first time. He was nested over Jolene's shoulder again. "That first slide into her..." Jim shook his head in the most sincere expression of ecstacy he could conjour up. "Once in a lifetime heaven! I'm jealous," he exclaimed.

But I was jealous of him, because of the new wince on his daughter's face. Bastard.

I looked down the curvy slope of Sarah's back, as she walked in front of me, hand holding my finger. I looked past her high, tiny waist, to the lovely dimples above her asscheeks, to her shy little crack underneath wet, clingy bikini cloth, and felt my dick twitch like an iron monster.

jb111
jb111
5 Followers