Lemonade and Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,854 Followers

The third part of my problem was Allie. I hated having to drive to another place to see my baby. I hated her living with Leanne instead of with me where she belonged. To Leanne, Allie was a source of income. Allie was just one of a fucking army of kids to Leanne. To me Allie was my whole world. I reveled in every new accomplishment she made. I was the one who decided that since Leanne was so busy with everything else that maybe Allie should be in daycare. After the third CPS visit determined that though Leanne's household was okay for the older kids, Allie needed more hands on parenting. Leanne blamed me for taking Jeanne away from the house. She finally agreed to put Allie in daycare if I'd pay half.

I ended up picking a place that Leanne thought was far too expensive. I told her that I'd pay all of it. In my mind the ultimate revenge would be moving Allie in with Jeanne and me after we got married. That would be the final slap in Leanne's face.

I also have to admit here, that I am not a perfect person. I'm a man who believes in justice. If someone shits on me, I'm gonna' shit back on them and I'm gonna' shit until my bowels are empty. So as happy or unhappy as I was, when the time for more revenge came, I took it.

One evening, just as I left Leanne's house, after dropping Allie off from daycare, I heard someone calling me. I looked around and saw Hal's wife Deidre. She was not a pretty woman. She had kind of a mannish face and was kind of plump but with almost no curves. I like all kinds of women. Each type has advantages. Most big women have curves and larger proportions. Deidre had nothing. Despite that, she was one of the nicest ladies I had ever met, so I went to talk to her.

"Mike, I need a favor," she said. "Mike, it took me a while to find out what really happened to my husband and why. But I know now." I turned to walk away.

"Let it go Deidre," I said. "He deserved what I did to him. I'm not going to apologize and he waited too long to press any charges. Besides he'll come out looking far worse than I do. Not many people want to be friends with a guy who's married but fucks his friends' wives."

"Wait, Mike, you don't understand," she said. She walked back over to me. "You called her your wife. You really did love that backstabbing whore didn't you? Well, if it's any consolation, I've heard her whining about losing you too. And she hates the fact that you took Jeanne from her. She was really pissed when you got Jeanne pregnant. Up until then she always thought she'd get you back." She patted me on the shoulder.

"Mike, I need some revenge against my husband too. I'm not going to leave him or anything like that. Why should I suffer? But I need to make him hurt the way I hurt when I heard about what he did. So tomorrow, when you bring your adorable baby home, I need you to stop by our house, okay?"

I had no idea what she'd planned and I'm glad because I probably wouldn't have done it. I was sure that Jeanne wouldn't have let me if she'd known. So after I dropped Allie off the next day I walked nervously up to Hal and Deidre's porch. Deidre met me before I even knocked. She opened the door wearing a robe with only a pair of granny panties under it. I pretended not to notice.

She led me towards a bedroom and I was immediately on alert. "Deidre, you're a nice lady. Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Hell yeah," she said.

"You do know that things like this always come out eventually, right? What are you going to do if Hal finds out?" I asked.

"The asshole is going to find out," she hissed. "And it's going to be soon. You let me worry about him finding out."

I guess I was shocked by her attitude. But the chance to stick it to Hal the way he had done me was really appealing. So much so, that I felt my dick hardening. It lasted all of five seconds as I walked into the bedroom and saw Hal sitting there in his wheelchair, scowling.

Deidre acted as if she didn't see him. She dropped to her knees and pulled my pants down around my ankles. She licked my dick staring from the base all the way up to the tip. Then she lowered her mouth over it and started sucking just the head and then going further down. It was nowhere near as good as Jeanne gave me every night and every morning, but the look on Hal's face was priceless.

He was so pissed that he started cursing at her. "God damn it Deidre. We've been married for twenty years and you've never given me a...dammit," he said. I didn't want to waste the opportunity so I stopped Deidre before I came. Then I had her lay back on the bed right next to Hal's chair and mounted her. I banged her like a drum and she loved every second of it. She squealed and screamed and moaned that I was tearing her apart." She got up with semen running down her legs and sucked me clean right in front of him. Hal was almost in tears.

"You should have at least made him wear a condom," he whined.

"Did you wear one with that slut next door?" she asked. "Oh God, Hal; I can barely stand up. He has me all weak in the knees. He must've put a gallon of cum in me. My legs feel like jelly and my belly is so warm. We're almost done, Hal. You remember this, the next time you decide to cheat on me."

"Mike, I need one more favor, if you could," she said. Then she turned her wrinkled old butt towards me and bent over the edge of her bed. "Mike, I want you to take my other hole." I thought Hal was going to have a stroke. I realized then that he had never done that with his wife either.

A few minutes later after lubing her up, she screamed for Hal. "Hal, it hurts. It hurts so badly. Hold my hand. Tell him to take it easy. Tell him Hal," she screamed.

"Mike, she wants you to take it easy," he spat as if every word was cut from his flesh. A few minutes later I was all the way inside of her and she was beginning to enjoy it. She started pushing her old butt back against me and yelping each time I got all the way in.

"Ooh, this is so nasty, Hal," she gushed. "Tell him to do it harder." When I unloaded in Deidre's ass and gently pulled my dick free, Hal was crying like a baby.

Deidre was still not finished with him though. She grabbed my dick and got ready to lick it clean again.

"No Deidre, please don't do that?" he yelled. "It was in your..."

"Okay, Hal, despite you cheating on me for years and the fact that I'm only doing this once, I'm going to give you some say in what happens here. Someone is going to suck Mike's dick. The question is who. If you don't want me to do it, then you have to."

Hal's face turned noticeably green.

"So are you going to do it?" she asked. He quickly shook his head.

"Do you want me to do it?" He grudgingly nodded his head once.

"Hal I'm not sure," she said. "I think it would be better if you told me what you want." She looked at him as if she was waiting for his answer.

"I...I...want you to suck his dick," he mumbled. And she did. Then she went over to Hal and puckered up as if she was going to kiss him. Hal threw up all over the floor. I got dressed. I was about to leave when she grabbed my arm gently.

"Hal, I hope you've learned your lesson, Honey," she said gently. "You got off easy. Next time you'll be the one sucking dicks"

"How?" he sobbed. "How was this easy?" Hal was still crying.

"Mike is a good guy," she said. "He's not going to go out and tell anyone about this. So only the three of us will ever know. My revenge is over. I don't care how many times you cheated on me. We have a clean slate from this moment on. There will be no further revenge between the three of us. Do we all agree?"

"I do," I said.

"Mike, I never meant to hurt you," Hal blubbered. "Since this is all in the open, I want you to know that I was fucking Leanne since before she ever met you. We just never stopped. She was screwing half of the guys in the neighborhood. Don't get upset man, but she's a whore. I really thought you were just fucking her like the rest of us, I didn't realize that you had any feelings for her until..."

"Hal, next time you cheat on me, I'm going to do a gangbang on the front porch with those guys you play golf with," said Deidre. "You're invited too, Mike."

I hate to admit it, but I did feel better. On the way out Deidre had told me that she'd give my phone number to Kyle's wife.

About a month later though, my world shattered. I had come home early to take Jeanne to look at a church that we were considering for the wedding. Calm down it's not what you think. She was sitting on the porch waiting for me. She looked as pretty as a picture with her belly just starting to swell. It was all I could do to get her to the church. She was as usual more interested in going to bed than going to church. But we went to the church and it was a beautiful place. It was perfect for us until we started asking about the price.

It was at least 50 percent more expensive than the other churches we had looked at and it was one of the smallest. I'm sure that preacher is going to hell for the way he overcharged us and added all kinds of costs and fees on top of the price. But my Jeannie wanted the church so we got it. And when I dropped her off at home she was pawing at me again. I promised her an all-nighter when I got home and she went upstairs to have a nap.

Before I got back in the car, I decided I grab a sandwich since I had missed lunch. I heard Jeanne talking to someone. Okay, I'm an asshole. I still didn't trust her. What her mother had done to me had pretty much made me suspicious of everything and everyone.

I felt like an even bigger asshole when I picked up the phone in the kitchen and discovered that she was talking to her mother about the church. I felt like shit eavesdropping on them, but I wanted to hear how Leanne reacted. I guess I wanted her to feel pain over what she could have had but was giving up.

For a while they talked about the church and the wedding and I found out some things that pissed me off. But after about five minutes of their talking I went into shock. "Mom, I'm still a little bit worried that Mike will find out that the baby isn't his," said Jeanne.

"Honey, men are all stupid," quipped Leanne. "You just keep on fucking him and he'll be so happy he won't care. When everyone at the hospital starts telling him that the baby looks just like him, he'll be sure it's his. Maybe Mike is just extra stupid. I mean he still thinks that Allie is his. Shit, I don't even know who her father is. The only way I know it isn't Mike is because I had taken one of those home pregnancy tests just hours before I met Mike and I was already pregnant. He didn't seem to notice that the baby came early. He loves that kid though. What kind of idiot just steps up and volunteers to pay for child support for some other guy's kid. And he pays more for her day care than I pay for the fucking mortgage."

"Mom, I just have a bad feeling about this," said Jeanne. "He's a really good guy. This is bad Karma."

"Jeanne, bad Karma was you fucking that dumb assed Ronnie without a rubber. I told you a million times that Ronnie is a loser. He's never had a job. He has no future and if you had stuck with him you wouldn't have one either."

"But Mom, Ronnie loves me," whined Jeanne.

"What Ronnie loves is your tight little pussy," spat Leanne. "And you can continue to fuck him whenever you want. Just make sure that Mike is happy. And make sure that whenever Mike gives you any money that I get my cut. How much am I going to get from the church?"

It took everything I had to stay calm and hang up the phone quietly, so they wouldn't realize that I'd been there. I went back to work. I buried myself in work that afternoon. And what I did while I worked was thought. I thought about what a fool I was. When I looked at my life, I realized that most of what I thought I had wasn't real. I had always thought of myself as an intelligent man. I have a college degree and a great job. But two trailer park whores had taken me to school. Every step I took, they were always a step ahead of me.

Deep down inside, most of the things I'd done for and with Jeanne had only been to get back at Leanne. I had loved Leanne with all of my heart and she had just used me. Then I realized that I sounded like a bitch. I wasn't the kind of guy who went around whining, when things didn't go his way. Those bitches had fucked with the bull, they were getting the horns. Two cunts, two horns, the math seemed to work. All I had to figure out was how and when. I also needed to know what I intended to do afterwards.

One thing I needed to do was to make sure that they didn't know what they had coming. A good thing was that although it was hard to believe, neither one of them had a cell phone. I guess I thought that in this day and age every single person had one but there were still people who didn't. Jeanne had been bugging me to get her an iPhone like mine. It was a good thing that I hadn't done it yet.

I stopped off at an electronic store that sold several items for recording phone conversations. I got everything I needed. I was late getting to the daycare center. It was the first time I'd ever been late so Mrs. Crenshaw, the woman who managed the place, just laughed about how upset I was about it.

She took me into her office to talk to me about Allie. "Mike, I know you're a great dad, but Allie is a little behind where she should be at her age. I know that you don't live with her mother anymore and I seriously think that's part of the problem. I'm required by the state to report any evidence of neglect." Even as she started to tell me her suspicions, I got nervous.

"Mike, don't worry about this," she said. "This might be a good thing for you. While she was checking on a couple of my other kids, I mentioned Allie to a friend of mine who works for CPS. Did you know that several people, including a couple of teachers, have made inquiries into the decline in the environment of your daughter's home? If the children are considered to be endangered, they can be placed in the home of another close relative. If something does happen. You might end up with custody of your daughter. Wouldn't that be great?"

That was the moment I broke down. Mrs. Crenshaw went into shock. She closed the door to her office and called one of her assistants. She told the woman to feed Allie and get her ready, but she wouldn't be leaving for a half hour or so. Then she turned back to me.

"Okay, Mike, what's going on?" she asked. I told her everything. Starting from when I first met Leanne and finishing up with what I'd found out that afternoon. As she listened to me, her eyes were huge. I wasn't sure that she was even breathing. After I got done, she just stared at me.

"You poor man," she said. "Do you know who her sperm donor is?"

"I'm not sure that Leanne even knows who Allie's father is. I signed her birth certificate and I'm listed as..."

"Mike I asked you who got Leanne pregnant," she said. "We already know who her father is. That's in the records."

"Who is it?" I asked.

"You, Mike," she said. "Do you love that little girl?"

"More than anything," I said.

"That's good enough for me," she said. A few minutes later I went to get Allie so I could take her home.

She reached for me as soon as she saw me. "Da daaaaaa!" she said loudly.

"See what I mean," said Mrs. Crenshaw. "She only sees you. No one else matters to that little girl. We take care of her all day long, but we cease to matter when you're here."

So another aspect of my revenge was screwed up. Even though I knew that Allie wasn't mine. I was trapped. I could no more abandon that little girl than I could cut off my own head.

When I got to Leanne's place, she hadn't even noticed how late we were. I don't think she cared. The kids were running around, doing whatever they wanted. Unlike when I lived there, they looked dirty and unkempt. They gathered around to talk to me the way they always did.

I gave Terry some money to buy McDonald's for all of the kids.

"Oh, hey Mike," said Leanne. "You and I need to have a talk. This place is going to hell. I'm going to need some help. I need you to hire me a housekeeper and baby sitter."

"Leanne, you don't have a job," I said. "So you have nothing to do all day except clean the house and take care of Allie."

"Look Mike, I know she's my daughter, but Jeanne has to come second in your life. Jeanne is just someone for you to fuck. Allie is your daughter. You can't let her be taken away from us because those assholes at CPS are getting their panties in a bunch. If you can think up a better plan, let me know."

"Maybe Allie could live with Jeanne and me?" I said jokingly.

"As long as I still get my child support, I don't care," she said. "But you'd better clear that with your fiancé first. She might get a little jealous where you're concerned. She won't even talk about letting me fuck you once in a while. She gets mad every time I mention it. And you just act stupid about that baby, Mike. I don't think Jeanne is going to want to play second fiddle to a one year old in her own house. Especially, since she's carrying your next baby now. And after that child is born, there's bound to be a conflict. I think Allie is better off here. But if you can work it out, it's fine with me. If you want a couple of the other ones, we can talk about that too."

"You're right Leanne," I said. "Maybe I can find a cheaper daycare center and give you the money we save. You could put it towards your house keeper."

"Now you're talking, Mike," she smiled. "Don't tell Jeanne about this conversation, okay?"

When I got home, Jeanne came running over to me the way she always did. I watched her every movement differently now. I began to wonder about her motive for everything she did. I loved it when she ran to me as if she had missed me and couldn't wait to see me. But I began to question her sincerity. Did women even do things like that anymore? None of my friends' wives or girlfriends did it. Most of them did still give their spouses a peck, but that whole running through the house screaming probably went out with the fifties. The only other person I knew who did that...was Leanne.

Then I noticed that Jeanne was staring at me. "What's wrong, Mike?" She asked. The way she was looking at me wasn't the way a nineteen year old trailer park airhead looks at the man of her dreams. It was calculating and cold.

"I spoke to Leanne today," I said. "We have an issue. And since we're going to be married soon, I need you to participate in the decision making process." She relaxed and her expression went back to the nineteen year-old. She took my hand and smiled as she looked at me.

"Is this a "you and me," issue or a "you and my mom issue?" she asked.

"It's an issue for the four of us," I said. I told her about the problems with Allie even though I had promised Leanne that I wouldn't. Her reaction told me that she had already known about it. Leanne had probably called her and told her what to say while I was driving home. I was even more certain that Leanne was running my life by remote control through her daughter.

Jeanne's words sounded as if they'd come straight from Leanne's mouth.

"Wow, I'm glad we got that settled," I said. Then I walked a circle around Jeanne.

"What are you doing, Honey?" she asked.

"I'm just wondering why you have all of those clothes on," I said. "I seem to remember something about an all-nighter."

Jeanne immediately stepped out of her jeans and pulled her panties down. The nipples capping her tiny breasts hardened as if turned on like a light switch.

"No!" I said. "I intend to lick every inch of that gorgeous little body of yours. So go take a shower and make it soft for me. She giggled like a little girl and ran up the stairs.

The real reason I wanted her to take a shower was so I could install the recorder on the phone.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,854 Followers
1...345678