Lemonade and Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,845 Followers

When she was done she called me to come upstairs. I called her and told her to come down.

She had put on a robe when she came down. "What's wrong, Honey?" she asked. "Aren't you coming up to our room?"

I took her hand and guided her to the kitchen. I leaned her against the counter and started kissing her. "This kitchen is our room," I said. "Every room in this house is our room. So I'm gonna' fuck you in every room in this house. After we have kids we won't be able to do things like that."

The look in her eyes told me that she was really turned on. I started kissing her again. I tried to kiss my way down her body but she wasn't having it. "No more foreplay," she gushed. "I need you in me now." I lined up and pushed it into her in one stroke. She wasn't used to anything that rough, but she liked it. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she let all of the air in her lungs out in a rush.

"Ohhh fuck!" she moaned. "Take it baby. Make me yours. Fuck your woman. Take me anyway you want me."

This time things were different. Normally sex between us was exciting, but it was caring sex. We did it in a variety of ways and positions, but I always took the time to make sure she enjoyed it. This time my anger overwhelmed me and I just fucked her like a piece of meat. I just used her like the whore she was. When I realized what I was doing, I felt badly about it. Until I realized that she loved it. I was slamming her like a barn door and she was having orgasm after orgasm and begging for more.

"Mike, Honey, that was the best ever," she said as we lay there spent on the kitchen floor. I had fucked her three times. I think my dick was broken. She had sperm in her hair, between her tits, running down her leg and all over her face. She stuck her tongue out and licked some into her mouth.

I was even more pissed. I had tried to punish her and ended up rewarding her. Later that night as I lay there in bed next to her, with the sound of her satisfied breaths in my ear and her hand wrapped possessively around my dick, I tried to come up with a plan to make her and her mother pay.

It took me another two weeks to figure out what I intended to do. I knew that a big part of it involved some acting on my part. But since the day, I'd found out what was going on, I'd been doing that anyway. I was pretty sure that neither Leanne nor Jeanne knew that I knew what they were doing.

Leanne attempted to make up with me at every turn. And Jeanne was looking more beautiful every day. It seemed like the bigger her belly was; the more radiant she became. And like her mother, her appetite for sex seemed to only grow with her belly. She also seemed to need reassurance on an almost daily basis that she was still pretty.

Mrs. Crenshaw gave me more and more information. She suggested that instead of daycare I put Allie in a development program. That was where I got lucky. I was worried about Allie. I wanted her to grow up as a normal healthy little girl. So I googled early childhood development and found several specialists in our area. One of them, Mildred Cross, was an old friend of my parents.

I went to see her. Unfortunately she had just retired, but she agreed to listen to my problem. I told her about Allie and told her what I needed. I explained to her that I only needed her to work with Allie for about three weeks. She wasn't sure what she'd be able to do in that period of time but she agreed to try.

She wanted to see the environment that Allie was being raised in so she would know what she was working against. I explained to her again the situation with Leanne. Then I had an idea. She could pretend that her job was to pick Allie up every day and drop her off. That way she could take a look at the conditions inside the house while she waited for Leanne to get Allie dressed and ready.

So when I stopped to pickup Allie, I walked into Leanne's bedroom.

She shifted in the bed as I walked in. "Huh, whah?" she mumbled. Even as she supposedly awakened she threw her blanket off. She looked up and saw that it was me.

"Don't you know how to knock?" she asked angrily. I laughed inside. I knew the bitch was faking it. She slept with one eye open, like a fucking cat. She probably awoke as soon as she heard my Mustang pull onto her broken up driveway. The whole indignation routine was just so she could sit up and spread her legs. I did notice that as angry as she seemed to be about me being in her room she made no effort to close them. It was time to show this bitch that I could play her game too.

"Leanne, I did knock," I said. "You probably didn't hear me since you were asleep." Now the bitch was trapped. She couldn't call me a liar without revealing that she had been awake and was therefore lying herself.

"Whatever," she said. "I know why you're here. I should make you beg for it. But I miss you so badly that I'm just gonna' let you have it. And this time we won't tell Jeanne, but if you want to make this a regular thing, we're going to have to tell her. I won't lie to my daughter. And losing you taught me that sleeping around and cheating only gets you hurt."

"Leanne, how did you get hurt?" I asked.

"I lost you, dummy. I love you. Having you here in this house and in my bed was the best time in my life. It was even better than before I lost my..."

"Leanne, he wasn't your fucking husband and you didn't lose him. He didn't die, he just got tired of your shit and deserted your ass in a Wal-Mart," I said.

"I can't believe that little bitch told you that," she hissed. "Well come on, Honey. I'm wet and ready. Get in here."

"Leanne, that isn't what I'm here for," I said.

"Shit, Jeanne already drained you this morning didn't she?" she asked. "Aren't you tired of fucking a bloated old pregnant thing yet?"

"Nope, actually it makes it even more special," I said. "Remember how it was for us when you were carrying Allie?"

Her eyes softened and then she shook her head. I could tell that although she was trying to hide it, I had actually pierced her armor.

"So, Mike, what did you come in here for? You didn't come for any pussy. The Lemonade is in the fridge and I'm not good for anything else, so...?" Her voice was soft for a change and there was no sarcasm in her tone.

I sat down on the edge of the bed. I wasn't heartless. I handed her a hundred dollars.

"What's this for?" she asked.

"I found a cheaper daycare center for Allie. It took me a while because I had to make sure it's a good place. It had to have all of the bright colors she likes and that the people are nice. I had to make sure they have things to keep her learning because she's a smart little one." I took her hand and started my Oscar winning performance.

"We made a beautiful baby, Leanne," I said. "I wish things weren't so bad sometimes."

"I wish that too, but all the time," she said and she squeezed my hand to emphasize it. "I wish all the time that you didn't hate me so much."

"It's not really hate, Leanne," I said softly. "It's more like hurt. You hurt me really badly. You do know that you were the first real adult love of my life. You made me grow up and taught me so many things about life and love that I can't even describe them. When I walked in here that day...well you know why I was home early, but it shattered me. You were my whole fucking life. You were the most special thing in the world to me. That's why I got so angry and hurt your friends. You were right, it was your body. You could do whatever you wanted with it. But I kind of had the idea that it was mine. I sure wanted it to be."

"Then why couldn't you forgive me?" she asked. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. I was sure they were fake. "Why couldn't you give me one more chance? Mike I loved you too. More than I've ever loved any man in my life. Mike...I'm a slut. That's all I've ever been. It's all I know. I can have sex all day long and not bat an eyelash over it, but you were the most special thing in my life. I never wanted to hurt you. I would have died first. I was just so used to doing it. I would give anything to be able to go back and do things differently. If I had a do over, everything would be so different."

She sat up all the way in her bed and wiped her tears. She pulled her nightgown closed and then opened it back up. "Screw that, if you want to look at my saggy old body you can. I always loved the way you looked at me," she said. Her voice actually broke. Then she held out her hand for me to shake.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you. My name is Leanne. I'm thirt...I'm forty years old and I have six kids," she said shaking my hand. "That's what I should have said when we first met. And Mike, I wouldn't change a thing about the time you and I spent together.

I loved every God damned second of it. Yep, I'm a lot older than you are. As you know now I'm older than you thought I was. And Mike, I've been with more men than I can remember or count, but you taught me a lot of things too. I told you I can fuck all day and all night if need be. But you were the first man to make me want to. And you were the only man to ever want to marry me. All the others just fucked me until they were tired of me and then...Mike, just go to work. Take your...take Allie and go."

"Leanne, starting tomorrow, a woman from the daycare center will pick Allie up in the morning and drop her off at night," I said.

Her eyes opened faster than I've ever seen. "But you'll still come by to see her won't you?" she asked. She seemed to be even more upset.

"Of course," I said. And as I turned to go, I looked back to her. "Leanne, you're a lot more than Lemonade and Pussy, whether you know it or not."

I closed the door softly and went to Allie's room. She was there standing up in the baby bed that was clearly too small for her. But if things worked out the way I wanted she'd have a new bed and anything else she needed in less than a month.

As I got her ready to leave, I heard sobs coming from Leanne's room. It gave me a pause. I'd been pretty sure that Leanne had been acting all during our conversation. Maybe she was still acting, but maybe I'd gotten to one or two of her soft spots.

Another thing I thought about as I drove Allie to Mildred's place was that I couldn't wait to check the phones. I was sure that Leanne would be on the phone to Jeanne very soon to tell her daughter about how stupid old Mile was giving her another hundred dollars a week.

At work I spent some time conferring with the guys who handled gas lines and furnaces. Jeanne called me at lunch time.

"Can you come home, Honey," she asked.

"I'm kind of busy, today, Jeanne," I told her.

"Mike, I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I said.

"Mike do you love me as much as you loved my mother?" she asked. "If you had the chance would you go back to being with her?"

"Jeanne, Honey, you have everything I loved about your mother in a younger prettier package. And the thing I love the most about you is the fact that I can trust you. I don't have to worry about you screwing some guy you used to know behind my back. Jeanne, you're the person I want to have kids with. You're the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. Maybe your mom is the way she is because she had to struggle all of her life. We don't have to. We're going to have a great life. We're going to have everything we want. The first thing we have to do is get you a car of your own. And after the baby is born we're going to take a vacation. We'll go anywhere you want. But Jeanne I want something too. It's something you can help me with.

"I'd do anything for you, Mike," she said.

"Well it's a two-fer," I said.

"Mike, I don't want to have sex with anyone except you," she said. "But, if it's what you..."

"No, Jeanne, that's not what I'm talking about," I said. Her answer had just told me that Jeanne was even more like her mother than I'd thought. It had sounded as if though she claimed not to want to try more than one guy, that she was definitely willing. "What I mean is that what I want you to do has two parts to it."

"Okay what's the first part?" she asked.

"I have some money saved. I can probably come up with fifty and I want to give it to your mom..."

"But you just gave her..." she blurted out suddenly. "I mean we don't need to give her any of our money, Mike. Is this guilt because we left her?"

"Jeanne, will you let me talk?" I asked. She nodded. She had almost told me that she knew I had given her mother the hundred dollars this morning. That told me that she and Leanne had been talking again. I really needed to check the recordings.

"What I want is to give Leanne the money and have her sign over custody of Allie to us. It will be better for everyone. Allie will be better off. She won't just be one baby in a crowd of neglected kids. Leanne will be able to get CPS off her back, everyone will be happier."

"What about me?" she asked.

"I know," I said. "It's going to be harder on you but..."

"Mike, I love you," she said. "I would be ecstatic to take care of both of your kids. And I love my little sister to death. But my mom is not going to sell Allie to you for fifty dollars."

"Jeanne I was talking about fifty thousand dollars," I said. Her eyes got huge. "It is every dime I have in the bank and my investment plan. I saved thirty thousand because living in that little apartment before we moved in together I was able to put away about half of my salary. I have an IRA that the company matches my contributions in that I can take a loan against and pay it back out of my pay. Jeanne, I want my daughter with me. Our life together is good, but it would be great if Allie was here with us." Jeanne was still floored by the money.

"Um...okay, Honey. I'll talk to her about it," she said.

"I might be able to get a little bit more money," I said. "And make sure she knows that she could come by and visit Allie whenever she wanted."

"Mike, is this our vacation and honeymoon money?" she asked.

"I can make more," I said.

"Let me figure out how to approach my mother," she said. "I think we should get to work."

"On what?" I asked.

"Well, Honey, there's this pregnant girl who lives in our house. And from what I heard. If the right man was to present her with one of those fillet medallion meals from Texas Roadhouse take out...that man would get a night that he wouldn't forget."

"So is it first come, first served, or does it have to be a certain guy?" I asked.

"It has to be a certain guy," she snickered. "She's very particular about who she lets inside of her. But pregnant girls can be really nasty with the right guy. At least this one can. She's gonna' go up and take a bath and get her skin all soft for him. But if he doesn't hurry, she might just go to sleep after that bath."

"Bye!" I yelled as I turned and headed for the door.

"Mike!" She screamed angrily. Then she stuck her bottom lip out in a pout.

"I have to get to TRH," I said.

"Not without kissing me goodbye, I hope," she said. I walked over and took her in my arms and leaned her back like we were dancing and I dipped her. Then I kissed her hungrily and she responded, kissing me back with mounting desire."

"Maybe we can eat later," she said.

"Jeanne, you know I love you, right?" I said. She just nodded, still trying to kiss me.

"Luv you too, Honey," she muttered between kisses. "Take your clothes off."

"I can't Jeanne, there's this pregnant girl that I intend to fuck the shit out of. So I have to go and get dinner for her," I said. I stood her up, kissed her one more time and left.

Before I found out what Jeanne was really doing, I would have fallen for it. But I knew that the main reason she wanted to send me out was so she could call her mother. What she didn't know was that I was eager to get out too. I had changed the tape on the recorder and wanted to listen to whatever the two of them had talked about that morning.

I drove to the restaurant and placed our order. Then I went back out to my car while they prepared it. I immediately started the recording.

"Jeanne," said Leanne. "We have a problem. We have to come up with a way for me to get Mike back."

"Mom, I thought you didn't care as long as you kept getting some money out of him?" said Jeanne.

"I thought you told me that you really love Ronnie, and just wanted a place of your own and to make sure your kid is taken care of," said Leanne.

"Mom, Ronnie isn't worth shit. There's no way he could take care of me or my kid. Get serious. Ronnie is just a walking dick to me. He's like an automatic vibrator. I just call him and meet him. I get what I want from him and then go back home to wait for Mike. Mike is going to take me places and do things for me."

"So basically he's a meal ticket, just like I taught you. Good, Honey, I'm proud of you. But Jeanne, we can make this work for both of us. Maybe you should tell Mike that you miss your family and you want to move back home," said Leanne.

"Why the fuck would I do something that stupid?" asked Jeanne.

"You could say that you miss your brothers and your little sister. And Mike would probably love to see Allie all the time," said Leanne.

"Mom, I moved out of that place to get away from having to take care of your fucking kids all the time. I don't like them any more than you do. So no," said Jeanne.

"Jeanne, I hate to admit this Honey, but I think I have real feelings for him. And you're young, you have plenty of time to find someone else and I..." began Leanne.

"Boo fucking hoo," spat Jeanne. "If you had kept your legs closed you'd still have him. And don't try to con me Mom. In order to have feelings, you have to have a heart. All your own children are to you is a source of income. And I was just your fucking maid. I think you're starting to see the big picture Mom. That new governor is talking about welfare reform. In two years no matter how many kids you have you won't get a fucking dime. Meanwhile Mike is raking in really good cash and we'll make more in the future. Add to that the fact that he's a really nice guy, who's really easy to fool and it becomes clear. Feelings, my ass. That's bullshit, Mother. You just want my money tree! No deal!"

"I'm your mother," said Leanne. "We're family!"

"Mom, Mike came home and fucked the cowboy shit out of me, yesterday. My pussy is still tingling, now. I think I have feelings for him too. I'm keeping him," said Jeanne.

"In that case maybe I'll have to make sure he finds out about you and Ronnie. Maybe I'll explain to him how the baby you're carrying isn't his," said Leanne.

"And if you did that, I'd have him get a DNA test done on Allie and we'd both be up shit creek," said Jeanne. "Mother, you dropped the ball, you fumbled. I recovered the fumble. But since we're on the same team, it's all good. We can still score. But if we fight each other, we'll both lose." Jeanne hung up the phone then.

I smiled and then went back into the restaurant. Being nice to both of them had begun to drive a wedge between them.

I got to hear their next conversation on my way to Leanne's house the next morning.

"Mom, we have to talk quickly," said Jeanne. "Just listen. I need a yes or no answer. You've been on welfare for twenty years. Like I told you, that new Governor is going to cap it at two years. That means that in two years, maybe less for you, the gravy train will be over. All of your years of experience, working the system and sponging off of the tax payers will be done. You need to cash in now before it's too late."

"What are you talking about, Airhead?" asked Leanne. "Can you just get to the point?"

"I want Allie," said Jeanne. "If you let her live with us, you'll have one less kid to get rid of in the long run. And in the short run you'd immediately have CPS off your back. You're getting old, Mother. Let someone else carry the load for a while."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,845 Followers
1...345678