Lemonade and Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,837 Followers

"Goodnight Rita," I said.

"Aren't you going to kiss me goodnight?" she asked.

"That's probably not a good Idea," I said. "I might not be able to let you go. It's already hard enough telling you goodnight. Can we do something tomorrow?"

"We'll see," she said.

She closed her door and I walked back across the lawn. I went into the house and as usual checked on Allie. As I left Allie's room I heard a knock at my door. I went to the door and saw Rita standing there. She had on a long silken robe and from the look of it nothing else. I had to tear my eyes away.

"Let me guess, you were going to bed and remembered that you forgot something?" I asked.

"I was thinking about that evil woman that broke your heart," she said. She had a small box with her. "That bitch has you jumpy and suspicious of everyone. Remember the way you ran away from me earlier today?" I nodded.

"Crank the fireplace back up. I'll be right back," she said. She went into my kitchen. I should have gone to hell for the thoughts that I had while I watched her walk away.

She was back in about five minutes carrying a glass. "Mike, close your eyes," she said. I closed them and she put the glass in my hand.

"Why do I have to close my eyes?

"Your senses, like taste and touch and smell are more intense when you use fewer of them," she said.

"Okay, what now?" I asked.

"Take a sip, Silly," she said. I took a tentative taste.

"Holy shit, that's good," I said. "Can I open my eyes? That's the best lemonade I've ever had."

"Mine isn't world famous, but I try," she giggled. "Is it better than Leanne's?"

"Much better," I said.

"You can open your eyes now, Mike," she said. Her voice was almost a growl. I turned to look at her and she was naked on my couch.

"You've had the lemonade. I think you know what comes next," she said.

The end.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,837 Followers
1...345678