Lemonade and Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers

Mike had joined the party with Rick and was scooped up by Mae. Her head bobbed on one cock and then the other alternating between Skip's monster and Mike's cock. Soon we had all four of the men moaning in time with our attentions to their cocks. After a couple minutes I decided it was time to sample another cock. I released Ray's cock from my grip, giving it a kiss on the head and reached out for the next cock in the circle, which happened to be Mike's. Mae relinquished her claim to Mike and stuffed Ray's dick into her mouth.

I took Mike's cock deep into my mouth, swirling my tongue around his length. I then moved back to Rick and sucked on him. I started to alternate quickly between the two cocks sucking each only once before moving to the other, all the while massaging their balls. I felt Mike's balls tighten, and his hips twitched. I realized that he was not going to last much longer. But as the youngest, he most likely had the least experience. I turned my full attention to Mike's cock, leaving only my hand stroking the length of Rick's. I increased my pace on Mike, almost fucking his hard cock with my face. I took as much of him as I could with each thrust, almost gagging more then once. His hips were now bucking into me, his breathing ragged. With a final grunt he shot his load into my mouth. It slammed into the back of my throat, and slide down, with out me even having to swallow. I let some of his length escape my mouth so that I could concentrate on sucking the head of his cock. "Oh fuck," he gasped. His wilting cock slid from my mouth as I swallowed the last of his cum.

Skip looked over at Mike, "Christ you blew your load already? Well you might as well make your self useful and get one of these pussy's ready to fuck, 'cause I'm ready to fuck some pussy."

I was so wet, that I didn't think that I would need to be eaten to get ready to fuck, but I was also never one to turn down a good pussy licking, though once again Mae beat me to the punch. She jumped up, letting Skip's hard cock escape her mouth, and moved to a pile of lumber in the corner of the room, that had an old moving blanket discarded a top it. Opening up the blanket, she laid down on top of the lumber, her legs spread to reveal a glistening pussy. Mike wasted no time climbing between her legs and starting to lap at her sodden gash. Skip straddled Mae and the lumber and lowered his cock into her mouth. Mae's lips wrapped around his head, and sucked it into her warm mouth.

Abandoned by Mae, Ray reoriented his cock to point at me. I reached for it as I pulled Rick's cock from my mouth. Looking up into their faces I asked, "So which one of you boys wants to fuck me first?"

They both stripped off their shirts and laid them on the floor, giving me a mostly clean spot to lie. I dropped to my hands and knees, ass pointed into the air. "Well don't just stand there," I called, "Somebody fuck me."

Ray was the quicker of the two, and won the race to my pussy. Standing behind me he lowered himself so that the tip of his cock was poised at my entrance. He let just the tip slid in, teasing me, and slid it up and down my opening, coating it with my juices. My pussy was sopping wet, and as he thrust into me, he slid easily in. I felt his balls smack against me, I cried out in pleasure at the feeling of his cock filling my pussy. I had been craving cock since I awoke this morning.

"Oh God, that's big," Mae screamed out as Skip pushed his massive cock into her pussy. "Oh, yes. Fuck my pussy with your giant fucking cock." I saw that Mike's cock had regained its former size, as he moved to stuff it into Mae's wanting mouth.

Ray established his rhythm sliding in and out of my pussy. Rick dropped to his knees in front of me and held his cock to my face. With out hesitation I leaned forward taking his length into my mouth. He was thick, but in this position I could almost deep throat him. I started to rock back and forth between the two men, trying to match Ray's rhythm; fucking one with my mouth and one with my pussy.

With Rick in front of me I could no longer see Mae, but I could hear her moaning around whoever's cock was in her mouth at the moment. Ray increased his pace, his cock driving deeper into me with each thrust, while his balls slapped my clit. I rammed myself back to meet him. As I rocked forward, the length of Rick's cock entered my mouth. He was also thrusting at me now, so that his cock almost escaped my mouth as Ray's was buried deep in my pussy. I was literally being fucked from both directions; it was and incredible sensation.

Mae's muted screams filled the room. I knew from the sounds she was making that she was cumming on Skip's enormous cock. "Ooooooohhh, fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuck," she moaned.

Ray continued to fuck me hard, his cock slamming into me with each trust. I tried to cry out in pleasure, but found my mouth full with Rick's cock. I could feel my climax starting to build inside me. Ray's cock was stoking a fire deep in my pussy. It did not take much of the double cock treatment before I came. My pussy tightened on Ray's cock as my body went rigid. Rick continued to pump into my mouth as I moaned around his thick shaft, my mouth wide. I closed my lips around the shaft in my mouth to suck its length as it escaped my lips on each stroke.

I heard a gasp and a grunt from behind me, and then felt Ray's cum fill my pussy. "Fuck," he gasped.

Ray's rhythm slowed, and I could feel his cum starting to ooze from my pussy, around the edge of his trusting shaft. I tried to suck Rick's cock into my mouth. I had been dreaming of cock all day, and now had two for my pleasure. With my pussy's thirst for cock momentarily satisfied, it was my mouth that craved the taste of cum again.

Rick however seemed to have something else in mind and pulled his cock from my mouth. "All right, I want a go with that pussy," Rick declared.

Ray pumped into me twice more, and then moved back, his shaft sliding from my pussy, making room for Rick, who wasted little time in pushing his cock into my cum filled pussy. He slid easily into my slick opening, despite being thicker then Ray, and started to establish a steady pumping rhythm. I moaned with pleasure with each trust of his hard cock.

"Oh, fuck that feels good. Fuck me Rick. Fuck me with your big fucking cock."

Ray moved to the side to watch the scene as it played out in front of him. Skip was continuing to pound into Mae's pussy, bringing her close to another orgasm. Mike had just cum a second time his milky cream dripping from Mae's chin. Her tongue tried to pull the stray drops back to her mouth. I turned to Ray, "Bring that cock of yours over here, I'll get it hard again in no time."

Ray stoked his cock, as he moved back toward me. I slurped his limp cock into my mouth, and started to suck it, running my tongue around his head. I could taste a wonderful mix of his cum mingled with my own. This tasty tease only increased my need to taste a full load of his seed. I started to suck his cock more vigorously, and could feel his member thickening in my mouth.

"FUCK, OH FUCK. Fuck. Fuck," cried Mae. "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, FFFFUUUUUUUCCK." She seemed to be really enjoying Skip's massive cock.

Ray's cock had regained its full strength and he began to fuck my mouth. Once again I was being rocked between two cocks. I was going to have to suggest this to Kevin as I was really enjoying the dual attentions.

"Move over Rick, I want to fuck this pussy now," I heard Skip declare behind me. "You can fuck the Asian chick. She's got a nice tight cunt."

Rick's cock quickly slid from my pussy, though Ray continued to fuck my mouth. I wanted to tell Skip to hurry up and get his cock into my pussy, Rick's fucking had set my loins on fire, but I was unable to get out a single syllable as Ray pounded my open mouth.

"Don't just stand there, get that fucking cock in my pussy," I heard Mae say from across the room. Amen, sister, I thought.

Luckily Skip spent little time entering me. His cock was huge, though he was not enormous in width, he was a little larger then Rick, and I felt my pussy stretching to accommodate him. Though it was his length that really took my breath away, I could feel the tip of his member just brushing my cervix as he reached his hilt. Skip pulled his shaft back out and thrust into me again. He quickly found his pace, and started to pound into me in time with Ray's fucking of my mouth. This time I was being speared from both ends simultaneously. I gasped with each thrust as he bottomed out inside me. Despite the mild discomfort of his length, Skip's cock felt incredible inside my pussy, and I could already fell my next orgasm starting to build.

As I became more comfortable with length of Skip's shaft sliding in and out of me, I concentrated more attention on Ray's cock. I swirled my tongue around his head as he pushed it into my mouth on each thrust, and sucked gently on his shaft as he pulled it back out.

I listened to the sounds of Mae's moans as Rick filled her with his thick cock. It sounded as though she was about to cum yet again, when I began to realize that both of the cock's pumping me were starting to thicken and pulse with the anticipation of release. Ray's was the first to go. "I'm gonna fucking cum," he cried, an instant before the first of his seed shot into the back of my throat. I gagged slightly as he was shoving his cock into my mouth full with his cum, making it impossible for me to swallow. He was on his back stroke when the second salvo was released, landing on my lower lip and chin. I managed to just swallow his first load, when he thrust into my mouth again, releasing his third thick rope of cum. His tasty cream filled my mouth as he pulled from my mouth for good, stroking his cock to coax the last of his cum on to my face. I grabbed hold of his shaft and forced his member back into my mouth so that I could suck the last drops of his cum from his wilting member.

Just as I was sucking the last of Ray's cum from his cock I heard Rick cry out that he was about to cum. I saw Mae from the corner of my eye pull Rick's cock from her pussy and stuff it into her mouth. His cock erupted spewing his load into her mouth, and across her face.

Skip pulled his cock out of me as he declared, "Alright you two I'm about to cum, gather 'round so you can taste a real treat."

It took me no time to be on my knees mouth open under Skip's shaft, as he stroked it, summoning his cum out of his balls. Mae was soon next to me, eagerly awaiting Skip's cream. No sooner had she opened her mouth then the first of his thick ropes dropped onto my cheek. He directed his shaft toward Mae as his next stream shot from the end of his cock. Soon we were both covered with Skip's thick cream. I managed to catch some of his seed in my mouth, though most of it missed and landed on my face, in my hair, on my shoulders, and on my tits. Mae was similarly bedecked with cum.

Just as I thought that we had fully satisfied the group of contractors working on my neighbor's house, Mike came up in front of us, stroking his freshly erect shaft. I took his cock from him and sucked it into my mouth. My tongue swirled around his head, and it slid in and out of my mouth. I then handed it to Mae, and let her suck the rigid member a few times. I took Mike's balls into my hand squeezing and caressing them as Mae sucked on his shaft. We quickly got him on the verge of his climax. Mae's head was bobbing on his cock when I heard him exclaim, "Oh, shit."

I saw a little of his cum ooze around the corners of Mae's mouth, though her tongue quickly gathered up any loose drops of his cum, after she had released his cock from her grasp. She was able to easily handle the load that Mike had pumped into her mouth. With a single swallow his cum was gone. Mae pulled his shaft from her mouth, licked the length of his shaft, kissed the tip and released it.

I put my hand on the back of Mae's neck and pulled her toward me. My tongue slipped into her mouth as our lips met. Mae's lips quickly gave way, and she returned my kiss deeply. I sucked on her tongue as she withdrew it from my mouth. As we broke our kiss, I shifted so that I could lick the thick ropes of cum from Mae's face. I snaked my tongue over her cheek and alongside her nose, sucking the still warm cum into my mouth. I could fell Mae's lips kissing my chin, where I knew a large dollop of cum had been clinging. Each with a mouth full of fresh cum our lips returned to each other. Our tongues mingled sharing their treasures. I swallowed what was in my mouth when we broke the kiss.

"I think that we need to go a clean up," I said to Mae with a wink. I had a feeling that the clean up was going to be almost as much fun as the getting dirty had been.

"Sounds like a good idea to me," she responded, snagging a drop of cum from my left nipple and sucking it into her mouth.

"Thank you boys for a delightful afternoon," I said as Mae and I rose to our feet, preparing to leave.

All four of the men were in the process of finding their cloths and trying to put them back on. They all waved and thanked us for the lemonade as we collected the glasses and headed back to my house.

"Alright, boys, back to work," we heard Skip call as we walked out the door. I took Mae by the hand as we made our way from our neighbor's house, cum still dripping from our chins and breasts. Mae and I walked hand in hand across my yard and into my house.

"I think that we need to take a bath a clean ourselves up," I said as I had placed the empty glasses in the sink.

I turned form the sink and found myself enveloped in Mae's arms, her lips planting soft kisses around my face, and down onto my neck, sucking up and stray drops of cum along the way. I wrapped my arms around her, my hands sliding down to her ass.

"I've got a better idea on how we can get clean," Mae murmured as she passed by my left ear. "I'm going to lick every last inch of your body and I won't stop until I have cleaned every last drop of cum from you as well as inside you."

"I hope that is a promise," I responded, while I grabbed her gorgeous round ass starting to softly massage it, as she continued to lick cum from my body. I had been planning on licking Mae clean once we were upstairs, but I guess she was not able to wait that long. I was certainly not going to complain.

My hands continued to caress Mae's skin, pulling her ass checks apart and letting my hand slide down between her cheeks. I brushed against the bottom her pussy, and could feel where drops of her juices were starting to run down her legs. Mae grabbed my right breast in her hand, squeezing it gently as her lips sucked up a string of cum from the top of my tit. Her lips continued to brush down to my nipple, which she sucked on like a starving infant. I moaned as she took my nipple into her mouth, her tongue flicking across it. I slid one of my hands around to her pussy, and started to rub her soaking gash. This seemed to only make her suck harder. I dipped a finger into her entrance, she was hotter then I have ever felt her, I was not sure how long I could wait to eat her. I decided that to appease myself I would lick some of the large drops of cum from Mae's shoulders and arms, the only parts of her body I could get my tongue to at the moment. I could not longer identify the owner of the cum, nor did I care, it was already cold, but still it tasted great.

Mae switched to my other breast, sucking at my nipple; it almost felt as thought she was trying to swallow my tit. She started to alternate between my tits, kissing and sucking one and then the other into her mouth. She would only interrupt her attentions to my tits if she happened to spot a stray drop of cum that she had not yet licked off of me. I brought my finger covered with her juices up to my mouth and sucked the slick coating off. Mae was acting like a women possessed, and the taste of her cum along with her love making to my tits was really getting me worked up.

I returned my hand to Mae's pussy rubbing it vigorously. She moaned my left nipple between her teeth. I wanted to taste her again. I ran my hand down her leg, catching a drip that had escaped from her pussy, tracing the moist line all the way back to its origin. I slid my finger insider her, as deeply as I could reach, and then brought the treasure back to my mouth, where I greedily sucked it from my finger.

I could wait no longer; I had to eat Mae's pussy. Her flavor in my mouth was driving me crazy. I pulled Mae off of my breast, and pushed her back against the island counter, dropping to my knees. "I haven't finished cleaning you yet," she protested, though I was not listening. I pushed Mae's knees apart and dove at her dripping cunt. I had been planning to drive her crazy with teasing, but was too lust filled to be able to wait myself. My tongue darted around her pussy, lapping up the juices that leaked from opening. I swirled around her clit, causing her to cry out. Then spread her lips and drove my tongue deep into her sodden flesh. I could taste a mixture of man, and her own cum. Someone had cum inside her pussy this afternoon. I had no idea who's cum it was as I had been far too busy milking cum from my own cocks to pay attention to who was fucking and cumming in Mae. I savored the flavor of the mixture inside her pussy. I wanted more of it. I pulled back slightly, sucking her labia into my mouth. Her flesh was saturated with her juices.

Mae's legs buckled slightly. They were becoming weak, no longer able to hold her weight. I helped her onto the counter where she could lay on her back, giving me full access to her pussy. I sank my tongue back inside of Mae, driving as deep as I could, until I could taste the reservoir of cum inside her. I tried to lick up what I could, but it was too deep. My tongue retreated to my mouth with what little bounty it had found. I moved back to her clit, and started to suck on it. While I sucked Mae's clit I inserted two fingers into her sopping cunt.

"Oh fuck," she cried. "Yes, fuck my pussy with your fingers. Fuck it good and hard."

My fingers slid easily inside her. I drove them deep inside her, lapping at her clit all the while. I sucked her lips into my mouth. Sliding my fingers from her, I shoved them into my mouth, they tasted of cum. I sucked on them, cleaning them thoroughly, and then reinserted them into Mae for another taste. My tongue snaked back to her clit, which I could now feel poking out from under its hood. Mae's breathing was becoming more labored. She grabbed the back of my head, and thrust her hips forward, ramming her pussy into my face.

Realizing how close she was to reaching another orgasm I abandoned my quest for the elusive cum buried deep in her pussy, and centered my efforts on making her cum. I increased the pace of my fingers, until they were pounding into her, all the while assaulting her clit with my tongue. Mae's moans became louder. I lapped at it the little nub, occasionally sucking it into my mouth. I had her clit between my lips, my tongue brushing over it when I felt Mae's pussy clamp down on my fingers.

"Don't stop. Don't fucking stop," she cried. "I'm going to cum." With that little warning I had just enough time to get my fingers out of her pussy and replace them with my tongue. "OH, YES. YES. YESYESYES YYEEEEEEEESSS." And my mouth was flooded with a rush of Mae's juices. I swallowed what I could, though her explosive orgasm was more then I could take at once. I lapped at her opening relishing the lovely taste of her cum. I could detect some of the flavor of man cum that I had noticed earlier, it seemed that her latest release had brought some other rewards with it as well. I continued to suck up her juices, licking what I could from between her tender folds, until Mae released my head, allowing me the freedom to move. She dropped down beside me grabbing my head in her hands once again and pulled me to her in a passionate kiss. Her tongue darted around the inside of my mouth wrestling with mine. Her hands roamed over my body. I felt them as they slid over my tits, pinching my nipples, and then slid down my back, squeezing my ass, and then finally one made its way between my legs to my steaming pussy.

Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers