Lemonade and Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers

Mae broke our kiss. She pushed me onto my back. "I never got the chance to finish cleaning you," she said a devilish glint in her eye. "And I think that you have a very dirty place that needs me to clean it."

I spread my legs further nodding my head in agreement. Mae's hand had stayed on my pussy, rubbing my throbbing clit. She brought it to her mouth, and licked each finger clean. "Hmmm," Mae sighed. "Tasty. I think that I taste more then just you down there."

Mae leaned forward bringing her lips right up to my pussy. I could feel her warm breath on my tender flesh. My pussy burned with desire, I needed her to eat me. Her tongue brushed along my outer lips. I moaned with anticipation. Mae parted my lips and traced the inside of my pussy with the tip of her tongue, grazing over my clit. My hips bucked up toward her, pushing my pussy into her mouth. She kissed my center, and then I felt her tongue push inside me.

"Oh god Mae, eat me. Eat my fucking pussy. I need it soooo bad. Eat my pussy and make me cum."

She responded by sucking my clit into her mouth. She then dove into my pussy and ate it with wild abandon. Her tongue lapped at my entrance, dipping inside me, and tracing my folds up to my clit, flicking at the hard nub perched atop my pussy. I moaned in time with her attentions to my pussy. Her tongue continued to play across me. My eyes closed as I concentrated on the sensations emanating from my pussy. I felt my lips being sucked into Mae's mouth. My hands slid across my breasts, squeezing and kneading them. I rolled my nipples between my fingers. She slid one and then two fingers into me. Her tongue concentrated more on my clit.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned. "Mae, that feels so fucking good. Fuck me with your fingers. Oh suck on my fucking clit. Oh, yeeeess, just like that."

I pulled my left breast up to my mouth so that I could suck at my nipple. I wrapped my lips around my nipple and pulled at it. They were both hard like a pair of pencil erasers. Mae's tongue continued to buzz around my pussy. I gasped with each thrust of her fingers. My breath was becoming ragged. I could feel my climax building.

"Oh. Oh Mae. Oh yes. Oh fuck. I'm going to cum. Oh yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yesyesyes. Fuuuuuuuuck. Oh fuck yes. Oh god. Oh Mae. Oh. That was sooo fucking good. I needed that cum sooo badly."

Mae continued to lick my entrance as I recovered from my orgasm. She eagerly lapped up the cum that oozed from pussy.

"Kiss me," I called to Mae. "I want to taste my cum on your lips."

Mae gave my pussy a kiss and a final lick, and then started to move up my body. She kissed my clit, then my belly button; three more times up the center of my stomach, once on each of my tits, and then finally on my lips. I grabbed the back of her head and crushed my lips into hers. Our tongues intertwined with each other moving from her mouth to mine. Her hands held my face as she fiercely returned my kiss. I slide one hand down to her ass, playfully squeezing it. Mae moaned into my mouth. I closed my lips around her tongue and sucked on it. We lay there for along while enjoying each others company and savoring the various flavors of cum on our lips.

"This has been one of the best days that I've had in a long time," I murmured to Mae.

"Yes, we should do this more often," she replied kissing my cheek. "I'm not doing anything tomorrow."

"I may just take you up on that." I closed my eyes and pulled her close to me. "Why don't you just stay over? Kevin won't be back for several days still."

Mae just smiled and nestled her head against my breasts.

Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers