Lena Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's four.

After the three men leave her, Lena taken by another man and is pulled off the bed and force on her knees. Another cock goes in her mouth and Lena again orally caresses the member. As Lena tastes the pre-cum, the cock pulls out from her mouth and Lena feels semen on her face again.

Still kneeling, Lena begins to shiver from the cold floor as she opens only one of her eyes. Suddenly, a wave of cold water splashes on her face, washing most of the cum from her face. Opening her eyes, Lena sees Teresa naked, holding plastic pail.

"What? No thank you?" says Teresa.

Lena shivers more as she sees Teresa pushed aside by Claudia walking to her, wearing a strap-on.

"Suck on it, you dirty whore." Claudia orders.

Lena takes the fake cock in her mouth and sucks it as if it were a real penis. Even with her eyes closed, Lena can feel the eyes of the men ogling her and hear them whisper and sigh with lust. Then Lena feels the cock in her mouth...vibrate. Quickly pulling her mouth away, she sees the cock hum and vibrate.

"Back on the bed, slut." Claudia commands, grabbing Lena's arm and guides her to the bed. "On your back."

As Lena obeys and lies on the bed, she notices the remote in Claudia's hand and hears her strap-on hum louder. She then sees Teresa mounting the bed on the opposite side from Claudia.

"You're gonna love getting fuck by her, princess." Says Teresa, kneeling near Lena's head.

Taking some, but not much, comfort in Teresa's statement, Lena prepares herself for another bout of degrading sex as the vibrating spear is trusted in her pussy. Lena's eyes widens as she moans with sudden intense pleasure, near another orgasm faster then she expected. Lena instinctively arches her back to take in more of the shaft, lifting her chest. Bowing her head back, Lena's sight is on Teresa's eyes. Teresa's hand cups Lena's firm breasts and begins squeezing and caressing.

"OH, GOD! DON'T STOP!" cries Lena.

"You like it, don't you?" accuses Teresa. "You like to get fucked?"

"YES! YES, I LIKE IT!" Lena answers with no holding back.

"Say it then, slut!" orders Teresa. "Say you like getting fucked!"

"I LIKE GETTING FUCKED. I LIKE SEX. I LOVE SEX." Lena yells.

Claudia lowers herself on Lena continuing her pelvic thrusts, feeling the vibrations against her clit.

"Cum, you little slut!" Claudia orders. "You know you want to!"

Once again, Lena feels her body has betrayed her to the physical pleasure surging through her.

"AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!" Lena's scream could be heard throughout the entire house.

"Did you cum?" asks Teresa.

"Yes." Lena sighs as the bliss of her orgasm begins to fade.

"She meant me, you self-centered bitch." Asserts Claudia. "And no. So I'm just going have to fuck you again."

Claudia set the remote all the way up causing the dildo in Lena's sex to increase vibration. Lena feels the sensations this causes to overwhelm her as she feel another orgasm in a level of intensity she never thought possible. Claudia's sex also benefits from the vibrator as well, stimulating her with every thrust.

Tired of watching, Teresa moves to kneel over Lena's head. Lena finds herself to the mercy the Filipina maid as she sees her trimmed pussy lower to her face.

"Eat my pussy, slut." Teresa orders. "I already get off twice, which more than you deserve."

Teresa grabs a handful of Lena's hair and pulls her head forward. As soon as Lena's mouth collides with the maid's wet hole, straight away she sucks and licks with all the devotion she can muster.

"Oh, yeah, bitch." Teresa purrs. "You really know how to give head."

Although Lena focuses on her oral sex with a girl she never considered as a friend much less someone she would have sex with, she ponders how many times Teresa was the center of attention in the gangbangs that happened in this room. Was Teresa willing and able on her first time or was she reluctant as Lena? And what about what Leon said about Lena's mother? Was she also sent to this room to get fucked by her father's friends? How could Lena's father allow this?

Claudia loudly moans and thrusts faster as she feels as orgasm coming, Lena also feels her orgasm nearing, causing her to moan. With Lena's head still in Teresa grip, she can't free her mouth and has to hum her pleasure causes a settle vibration, adding more pleasure for Teresa.

As Claudia is about to climax, she arches her back and fully inserts the vibrator in Lena's sex before she stills the hips, putting the vibrating toy against her excited clit. Making her orgasm all the sweeter.

With the vibrator at it's highest speed and completely embedded in Lena's vagina, Lena has an orgasm that sends over the edge which causes her to hum louder against Teresa's clit.

"OH, FUCK!" yells Teresa. "KEEP SUCKING, BITCH! KEEP SUCKING!"

Lena tries to concentrate on Teresa's pussy as she feels the vibrator being pull away from her drenched pussy. As incredible of sexual climax it gave her, Lena is relieved for the sex toy leaving her.

Suddenly, Lena feels a pair of strong hands pull her legs apart, takes hold of her sweat-covered hips and rises them as a thick erect cock plunges into her pussy. Lena continues eating out Teresa as the cock goes in and out in a slow and steady rhythm.

Finally, Lena tastes the rush of sex fluids from Teresa's pussy as Teresa's orgasm takes its course. Afterwards, Lena's head is free from Teresa's grip, allowing Lena to rest her head.

"That was an awesome blowjob." Says Teresa, as she moves off Lena.

Lena watches Teresa crawl to the head of the bed where Claudia lays with a wicked smile. Teresa kisses Claudia then lowers her head to lick the nipple of one of Claudia's fully rounded breasts. Lena is fixated on the two women as Teresa continues to move down Claudia's body and puts her mouth to Claudia's pussy.

"You're right about Teresa, Lena." Says Claudia. "She is a shameless slut. Aren't you, Teresa?"

"Mmmm-hhhhh." Teresa hums in agreement as she sucks Claudia's pussy.

"But she's our slut." Claudia explains. "And when I says'ours', I mean everyone in this room...but not you. Now, dear Lena, you are our slut, including Teresa's. You like that, don't you Teresa?"

"Mmmm-hhhhh." Teresa hums again.

Lena looks to Teresa, still orally caressing Claudia's sex. Teresa's eyes open and connects with Lena's. Through Teresa's eyes, Lena sees the look of smugness, and then the eyes express something unsettling to Lena. Retribution.

Lena's attention goes back to the huge humping cock inside her. As her eyes see the thick firm muscles of his arms and chest, Lena sees the face of the man fucking her. A familiar face.

The face of his father.

Daddy, no. How can you do this?

Lena then feels her body crave more sex, despite her shock of having sex with her father. She begins to think the more sex she has, the more she wants. The feeling of shame begins creep in her mind.

Then Lena is distracted by the warm discharge of semen in her womb. Lena looks in her father's eyes to find the slightest trace of guilt, but finds none.

"Welcome to the party, little lamb." Says Adrian.

To be continued...

12