Lena Ch. 07

Story Info
"Mistress" Claudia has her way with Lena.
3.1k words
4
45k
7
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buzzboy
Buzzboy
187 Followers

CHAPTER 7 – THE LAMB

With her eyes closed, Lena smells the sweat from her naked body and the throbbing sensations in her pussy and ass from the sex she was forced to have. Going over the sexual ordeal in her mind, she knows eight or nine men, including her own father, fucked her. Lena recalls the shock she feel at the sight her father slamming his huge and hard cock in her hungry cunt and how yet her body still cries to for more sex. Then her father was done with her, Lena provided blowjobs, anal sex, and double-penetration for the rest of the male guests, afterwards Lena give a blowjob to Claudia as a grand finale.

Lena opens her eyes as she feels her pussy tingle. Looking around the dark room in the basement and finds herself alone as since her father and the last man who fucked her in the ass left the room at least ten minutes ago. Looking at her swollen clit, Lena gently touches it. She sighs as her clit gives a wave of physical pleasure through her senses. Wanting more, Lena slowly caresses the pink bud, hoping the orgasm she feels will finally satisfy her sex longing body.

With one hand tending to her clit, Lena pushes two fingers from her other hand into her wet snatch, giving her more pleasure. As Lena directs her fingers to give equal stimulation to her clit and vagina until she feels her excited body already nearing another orgasm. Lena prays to her body for an orgasm as gratifying as the one she had from Claudia and her strap-on vibrator, which maybe enough to calm her sex urges for at least the night. Lena trembles as she recalls the incredible sensations she felt from Claudia's vibrator, wishing her body could take in more before having the orgasm that followed.

Lena then remembers the next climax after that, not from Claudia but from her father, remembering the moment she first sees her father, naked, having sex with her. Lena remembers the rush of fear, helplessness and betrayal she simultaneous felt and how it somehow added to her excitement, causing her nipples to go hard and her toes to curl as she feels another highly intense all consuming orgasm.

As she continues to relive that moment, Lena's orgasm come sooner than she wanted but appreciated it all the same while keeping the volume of her moans low.

Lena lies back on the bed, catching her breath. Much to her relief, she feels her body is at peace for now. With the lights off, Lena finds herself too tired to go to the comfortable surrounding of her bedroom and decides to sleep in what seems to be her father's personal orgy room.

Closing her eyes, Lena wonders how to deal with her father and his friends and worries if she'll be forced to take part in more "gatherings" in the basement, she has enough to worry about going to school Monday and how she well handle the repercussions of what happened to Chad. Lena then pushes her worries aside as she lets her mind slip what she hopes to be a pleasant nights sleep.

WHAP!!

A swift stinging sensation on Lena's ass wakes she from slumber. Slightly disoriented, she jumps off the bed to the opposite direction. As her senses returns to her, Lena sees Claudia from across the bed holding a horse crop, wearing black latex shoulder length gloves and thigh high black latex stockings with a black leather underbust corset.

"Were you sleeping?" Claudia asks with a wicked grin.

"That hurt, you bitch!" says Lena, still feeling the stinging pain on her naked ass.

"You'll learn to like it, little lamb." Replies Claudia.

"No more, I'm done." Says Lena as she walks to the door. Claudia swiftly moves to block her path.

"Oh, no you're not." Asserts Claudia. "Your daddy wanted me to go over how rude you've been to his guests."

"What?" exclaims Lena. "That bastard made me have sex with a bunch of strangers and then he fucks me, his daughter, and he expects me to take it with a smile."

"It's not like you didn't get anything out of it." Says Claudia. "You had at least three orgasms, didn't you?"

Lena defensively looks away from Claudia to hide the look of shame showing through her facial expressions.

"I asked you a question." Claudia harshly states, rising her crop to Lena.

"Yes." Lena blurts without thinking from the sight of the Claudia's horse crop. "I had four."

"That's right, you did." Claudia grins again. "You certain had one hell of an orgasm when your father was fucking you, weren't you?"

"Yes." Lena answers without even a second's consideration to lie.

"It was the best fuck you had, wasn't it?" asks Claudia.

"Yes, it was." Replies Lena.

Claudia's hand reaches to gently take hold of Lena's chin to guide her head to face Claudia.

"And yet, you never once said thank you, you selfish bitch." States Claudia in a sudden shift to an unpleasant manner.

"I should say thank you, for this?" Lena pulls away.

"Yes. You're a slut, Lena. Don't even bother to deny it. You wanted all those men to rip off your clothes and gang bang you the minute you walked in the living room, even Teresa, me, and your daddy. You wanted it, Lena, and I think you wanted it more than they did."

"I've had enough of this." Lena yells. "I'm tired and I just want to go to bed."

Claudia pauses for a few seconds and then, much to Lena's surprise, Claudia steps aside. Seeing what maybe her only chance to escape, Lena walks to the door.

Leaving the basement, Lena walks as quiet as she can, hoping not to run into her father on her way to her room. She figures if she can get to her room, she can lock herself in and get the sleep she needs, then in the morning she can pack some clothes and stay with one of her friends until she can think of what to do about her father.

Sneaking up the stairs and down the hall to her room, she realizes she can't stay in this house any longer and decides to pack up and leave right away. Nearing the door to her bedroom, Lena stops to listen for any sounds. Hearing nothing, Lena guess Adrian is sleeping in his bed, no doubt with Teresa. Now seems like a good time to get dressed, throw together some clothes and get out of this house.

As quickly and quietly as she can, Lena opens the door and enters her room, immediately turning on the lights, she hurries her dresser drawer to begin gathering the clothes she plans to take with her, but finds herself in an empty room.

Lena had no doubts she is in her bedroom but everything of hers is gone, her bed, her clothes, her CDs, her posters, her magazines, all gone.

Lena clenches her head as she feels it's about to spin trying to figure how and when someone went into her sacred room and took all her stuff. Lena knees gives in to the weight mounting in her head, causing her to kneel on the floor. With her life, her world, her very being deteriorating, Lena feels the urge to scream at the top of her lungs.

Claudia walks into Lena's sight, Lena makes no reaction and just looks at the stern but mildly smug expression on Claudia's face. Lena tries to stand up, but stops as Claudia presses her crop to Lena's shoulder.

"Stay on your knees." Claudia orders.

"Why...why are you doing this to me?" implores Lena.

"Because I can." Answers Claudia. "Because your daddy can. Because you're a slut."

"Dammit, Claudia." Lena raises her voice in anger. "I am so sick and tired your..."

Lena's sentence stops by the sudden strike of the crop on the side of Lena's ass.

"You will call me 'Mistress' from now on." Orders Claudia, holding up her crop to Lena. "And if you ever talk back to me again, I will take this to every inch of your body, do you understand."

Once again, Lena feels the only option available to her, is to surrender.

"Yes." Says Lena.

"Yes what?" asserts Claudia.

"Yes, Mistress." Lena replies.

"Very good, little lamb." Claudia says with a smile. "Now, listen carefully because I will not repeat it again. As of now, you have absolutely nothing. There's nowhere for you to go expect where we want you to go. What we give you, you will earn it by doing what you're told without question or hesitation. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." Automatically answers Lena.

"Hands and knees, now." Claudia orders.

With little to no will to resist, Lena leans her forward to stand on her hands and knees. Claudia walks to Lena's side and places her stiletto-heeled foot on her ass. Lena softly whimpers as she feel Claudia's heel dig into her skin.

"Repeat after me." Claudia commands. "I have nothing."

"I have nothing." Lena repeats.

"I am nothing." Claudia continues.

"I am nothing." Lena repeats.

"I don't wear clothes." Claudia says.

"I don't wear clothes." Lena repeats.

"Except when my daddy or my mistress tells me to." Claudia says.

"Except when my daddy or my mistress tells me to." Lena repeats.

"I am a slut."

"I am a slut."

"I like being a slut."

"I like being a slut."

"Very good, Lena." Says Claudia. "Now once more from the top. I have nothing."

In her tired and fragile mental state, Lena loses count on how many times she has to repeat after Claudia while trying to keep herself from falling asleep. She focuses on the searing pain from Claudia crop or on the pressing stiletto on her ass to keep her awake, which helped for a little while then she resort to pressing her fingernails into her palms.

"Very well." Says Claudia. "I think you now get the idea of what your propose is, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress." Answers Lena.

"We're going back to the basement." States Claudia, removing her foot from Lena's ass.

As Claudia walks from Lena to the door, Lena stands herself up and moves her hand to her ass to check from bleeding by Claudia's heel.

In less than a second, Lena hears a swift swoop and feels the sting of Claudia's crop on her tits, directly striking a nipple. In reaction to the pain, Lena cups her tits and jump back from Claudia.

"Did I say you could stand?" yells an infuriated Claudia.

"I'm sorry, Mistress." Lena cries in fear.

"I guess I'll have to be more assertive to make you the sex slave your daddy wants you to be." Claudia sneers.

"Mistress, please. I'm so tired." Lena pleads. "I just want to sleep. Please, Mistress. I'll do whatever you want."

In an angry pace, Claudia walks to Lena and grabs her arm to hold her close as she give several hard lashes to Lena's ass.

"Are you wide awake now?" irately inquiries Claudia.

"Yes, Mistress." Answers Lena, reeling from her latest inflected pain.

"Back on your knees, lamb." Claudia orders.

Lena complies and kneels on the floor of her former room.

"Now, crawl." Says Claudia.

On her hands and knees again, Lena crawls to the door with Claudia close behind her.

* * * * *

Lena looks at the ceiling of the basement. She hopes it's strong enough to hold her weight as she is suspended in the air by her limbs in ropes, with a spreader bar to her knees, keeping her thighs apart and her pussy open and her wrists in cuffs. Lena looks to Claudia as she places a black duffel bag on the bed.

"Not too comfortable I hope." Says Claudia. "Because I need your full attention on this."

"What am I suppose to do?" ask Lena. "I can barely move in this."

Lena sees Claudia walk to her with a device she recognized from Chad's pornos, a "magic wand" vibrator. Plugging the sex toy in a nearby wall socket, Claudia stands to Lena's divided legs, facing her wet pussy. Lena watches Claudia turn on the magic wand and glides it up and down Lena's thighs. Lena sighs as the vibrations travel to her clit, exciting her body.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Claudia asks.

"Yes, Mistress." Lena answers.

Avoiding Lena's excited clit, Claudia slowly moves the wand up to her stomach and between her breasts. Lena sighs deeply as she feels the wand circling around her sternum.

"Oh, look at your nipples." Says Claudia. "They're getting hard."

Lena watches the wand move to one of her erected nipples. As the wand is pressed against the nipple, the vibrations cause Lena to desire more physical gratification despite what maybe her most degrading experience yet.

The nipple play continues for a few minutes until Claudia pulls the wand away. With her body in it's state of arousal, Lena looks to Claudia as she walk to her side. She feels the wand gliding on her back, sending shivers down her spine, moving to Lena's other nipple.

Standing by Lena's side, Claudia lowers the wand to her stomach.

"You want me to put this to your pussy, don't you?" asks Claudia.

"Yes, Mistress." Answers Lena.

"You want me to keep it there until you come, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then tell me you love me."

"I love you, Mistress."

"Say it again."

"I love you, Mistress."

In her fragile state, Lena gazes into the eyes of Claudia, hoping her mistress will reward her for her obedience, but as she notices Claudia's evil grin grow wider, she hears the wand go silent.

Unable to understand this betrayal, Lena watches Claudia put the magic wand vibrator on the floor. Claudia then gently places her thumb and index finger to Lena's nipple. Then pinches it.

"STOP!" yells Lena. "IT HURTS! IT HURTS!"

The nipple torture goes on for what seem to be long painful minutes, as Lena jerks and shakes her body to free her captive nipple from Mistress Claudia's fingers.

Finally, Claudia releases the abused nipple. Much to her relief, Lena ceases rocking her body and begins to catch her breath.

Claudia takes hold of Lena's chin and guide her head to face Claudia, who lowers her head to Lena.

"Very soon, little lamb, you'll appreciate the pain because it well make you appreciate the pleasure even more." States Claudia.

Claudia moves her eager mouth to Lena's, as their lips meet in a forceful open-mouth kiss, Lena feels Claudia's tongue dominate hers as Claudia had dominated her body.

Claudia breaks the kiss and then walks to her duffel bag. She walks back to Lena with a ball-gag.

"Mistress, please no more." Begs Lena. "I can't take anymore."

"I didn't think we'd be nearing your breaking point so soon." Says Claudia, putting the ball-gag to Lena's mouth. "With Teresa, it took at least twelve hours until she broke."

With no will to resist, Lena feels Claudia secure the ball-gag, preventing her from talking.

Lena watches Claudia walk to her duffel bag again, this time she take the bag and walk back to her. Lena closes her eyes, preferring not to see the next act of cruelty Mistress Claudia has for her. She feels her Mistress's fingers push what feels likes something small and metallic in her vagina, she feels Mistress Claudia's insert another metal object in her ass. Suddenly, the two metal objects vibrate and Lena feels her body excited for another climax together.

"Like that, don't you?" asks Claudia. "They're bullets vibrators."

Lena opens her eyes and sees Claudia walking around her to her head. Looking into her mistress's eyes, Lena is unable to hide the need for mercy. The vibrating bullets in Lena's pussy and ass arouse her but not enough to give her the orgasm she desperately needs, as if they were teasing her. Lena still gazes in Claudia's eyes as Claudia stands over her head.

"Tell you love me." Claudia orders.

"Aieee lllaa yaooo." Lena tries to say with the ball-gag.

Claudia lowers her head to Lena, she smiles at the look of total submission in Lena's sweat-covered face.

"Oh, dear Lena." Claudia says. "How can anyone ever love a slut like you?"

Claudia's cruel words cuts like a knife to Lena's soul. The vibrating bullets are all that keep her mind from plunging into further despair. As Claudia raises her head, she holds out a small chain with a nipple clamp on each end above Lena's widen eyes.

Lena watches helplessly as Claudia places the pinching clamps to her nipples, the pain is instantaneous.

"HHHMMMMMMMMMM!"

"Well, I don't know about you, but I can go for a good night's sleep." Says Claudia with her familiar sinister grin.

"AAAAHHHHHMMMMMM!"

"Maybe I'll have a quick fuck with your father. Sex always relaxes me." Teases Claudia, walking to the door. "Or maybe Teresa will give me another blowjob."

Claudia turns off the lights as she exits the room, leaving Lena in darkness with the conflicting sensations pleasure and pain.

With her sex crying from an orgasm, her nipples begging to be free from the pinching clamps and her brain pleading for sleep, Lena tries to focus her mind on the pleasure from her pussy and ass, she tries will herself an orgasm to release her from the need of gratification, but is unable to distract herself from the pinching pain of her stiff nipples.

Lena begins to wonder how long she can take this torture of her senses. She worries what will be of her if she breaks, if her mind can't take anymore. Will her mind, her personality, everything that is Lena, shatter into nothing? With her mind gone, will her father use her as a living sex doll, to be used for whatever perverted sex he wants? Will she spend the rest of her life in a mental hospital when her father is bored with her and discards her like trash?

Lena musters whatever willpower she has to keep her mind from going over the edge. To pass the time, Lena goes over to her first lesbian sex with Isabel. She recalls how beautiful Isabel's nude body was, how nice she treated her, even after they had sex.

Isabel, why didn't you make me stay? Lena thinks.We could have been best friends. We could have been lovers. Anything just to get out of this house.

As Lena endures her torture with end in sight, she focus on keeping her mind together until she is released, then take the first chance she gets to escape, naked if she has to, and then she'll run into Isabel's arms to give her the protection and love she needs.

Just a bit longer. This will end.

A bit longer.

To be continued...

Buzzboy
Buzzboy
187 Followers