Lena Ch. 08

Story Info
Lena's mother joins in.
5.5k words
4.25
73.8k
11
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buzzboy
Buzzboy
186 Followers

Chapter 8 – The Un-Daughter

Suspended from the ceiling in her father's dark orgy room for hours, Lena continues to keep her mind together from the pinching pain from the nipple claps and the mild pleasures from the bullet vibrators in her pussy and ass. Lena feels tears roll down from her closed eyes as she finds herself at her wits end. She can't hold on any longer and just wants to let go and surrender to the war of pleasure and pain happening inside her. Let her sleep-deprived mind slip into whatever mental oblivion awaits her. Lena no longer cares what her depraved father will do to her, so long as she will be deep inside the remnants of her damaged psyche.

Then Lena sees light shining through her eyelids. Opening her eyes, she sees Teresa walking to her, naked, wearing only a leather collar and holding a leather paddle.

"Well, now." Says Teresa, looking at Lena's dripping wet pussy. "You must be really horny by now."

Lena watches Teresa walk around her several times until Teresa reaches to one of the nipple clamps and remove it from the captured nipple. Lena feels some relief, but there is still another nipple clamp giving her pain. Teresa walks between Lena's spread legs, she takes hold of the bullets' wires and swiftly yanks them from Lena's orifices and drops them to the floor. Still on, they rattle against the floor. For a second, Lena hoped the urges would subside, but felt her body crying for the sweet release of an orgasm even more. Teresa slowly walks to Lena's side and remove the second clamp from Lena's nipple.

"Would you like me to kiss your tits to make it feel better?" Teresa teasingly asks.

Lena doesn't give any reply as she looks at the naked Filipina maid. Teresa lowers her head to Lena's breasts. Lena closes her eyes as Teresa's tongue circle her nipple. Lena hums her gasp through the ball gag as she relishes the caressing sensations from Teresa.

"Do you want to cum?" Teresa asks, rising her head.

With her eyes still closed, Lena still gives no reply. She then feels Teresa's index and thumb gently placed on her nipple. Lena opens her eyes wide in response, showing plead for mercy.

"Do you want to cum?" repeats Teresa.

Lena rapidly nods her head.

"Do you want me to get you down from this?" Teresa asks.

Lena nods her head again.

"I want you to promise me you won't touch yourself." Says Teresa. "Do you promise?"

Lena nods her head with more anguish.

"Okay, then. You better keep your hands away from your pussy." Teresa holds up the paddle. "Or else."

Teresa begins with removing the spreader bar securing her legs then unties the rope holding her legs. With her feet firmly on the cold floor, Lena feels the muscles of her legs, back and arms ache as Teresa frees her hands.

With Lena free from her restraints, Teresa takes her by the arm and guides her to the unkempt bed. In her submissive state of mind, Lena tries to refrain from touching her eager pussy. Standing near the bed, Teresa unfastens the ball gag around Lena's head, as the gag is pulled away from her mouth, Lena begins gasping for air.

"Now, what do you say?" asks Teresa, dropping the ball gag on the floor.

Lena is hesitant for a few seconds.

"Thank you." Lena says.

"'Thank you' what?" Teresa asks in a harsh tone.

Lena is confused on what to say to please Teresa, who becomes more agitated.

"I...don't know." Lena replies.

Teresa pauses for a few seconds then gently take the tip of her paddle under Lena's chin.

"'Thank you, Mistress Teresa'" says Teresa. "Claudia is going to teach you how to be a proper sex slave. One of her lessons is saying showing appreciation. When someone fucks you, you say thank you. When you give someone a blowjob, you say thank you. When someone slaps your pretty little ass, you say thank you."

"Is that what she did with you?" Less than a second after Lena asks, the leather paddle hits the side of her ass. As she reels from the pain, Lena is pushed to bed. With Lena on her back, Teresa crawls over her.

"After Claudia is done with you, I'm going to teach you a few lessons of my own." States Teresa. Lena mewls as she feels Teresa's fingers lightly caress her sensitive clit. "You want to cum so badly, don't you?"

"Yes." Answers Lena.

"Yes, what?" growls Teresa.

"Yes, Mistress Teresa."

"I'm going to make you beg for it, slut." Boasts Teresa. "I'm going to take my time striping you of your dignity and self-respect which going to make the orgasm all the better." Teresa lowers her head to Lena terrified face. "Now kiss me."

With the growing fear from Teresa's frightening dominant demeanor and the need to satisfy her growing lust, Lena complies and raises her head to join her lips to Teresa's, but suddenly she sees her Filipina mistress fly backwards away from her. Sitting up, Lena sees Teresa being held by her long black hair by a woman in her early forties wearing a dark blue lace trim pantsuit. Looking closer, Lena sees the woman has the same light brown hair as she does.

"Mom?" Lena blurts as she covers her exposed breasts in attempt to regain some modesty.

"So your father finally took you to his playroom." Says Lena's mom. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"She couldn't get enough, Rochelle." Says Teresa. "You should have seen when Adrian was fucking her..."

"Shut up." Defensively utters Lena.

"Or what, bitch?" Responds Teresa, with her hair still in Rochelle's grip. "You don't like to be reminded how your daddy gave you the best fuck you ever had?"

"Both of you shut up." Rochelle orders.

"Mom." Lena pleads. "Daddy made me..."

"I said shut up, you little whore!" Rochelle yells, pushing Teresa to her knees.

Lena is mortified by her mother's words. Even though she thought her mother, Rochelle, as an emotionally unavailable bitch, Lena always hoped Rochelle stand by her when at really mattered, but as Lena sees the scowling expression on her mother's face, she fears her troubles have yet to end.

"And what's this ‘Mistress Teresa'?" Rochelle sternly inquires, scowling down to Teresa. "What makes you think a piece of trash like yourself would be mistress to anyone?"

Rochelle releases Teresa's hair from her grip but maintains her scowl as Teresa quickly back away. "Get the fuck out of here."

Seeing the look of defeat and humiliation on Teresa, Lena manages to stop from smiling as she and Rochelle watches Teresa walk to the door.

"Sit closer." Rochelle orders, which Lena obeys and moves to Rochelle. "For years, your louse of a father would take his friends down here and let them fuck me and you had absolutely no clue."

"No." whimpers Lena.

"I remember one night I was being fucked up the ass by at least twenty guys while you were in your room." Rochelle states, fondling Teresa's head. "As I remember it, we had a dinner party about two years ago. You were just bored out of your little mind. Soon as dinner was finished, you went right to your room for the rest of the night."

Lena vaguely recalls that particular night; expect for the peculiar looks she got from some of the male guests. Then she realizes most of them were the ones who gang-banged her only hours ago.

Rochelle walks to Lena, sitting on the edge of the bed with her arms covering her breasts and her legs pressed together. Lena focused her sight to Rochelle's eyes showing a degree of contempt that Lena has never seen before.

"Spread." Rochelle commands.

"What?" blurts Lena.

"Your legs. Spread them." Rochelle commands.

"Mom, please don't..." Lena plead is stopped short by a swift slap across her face.

"SPREAD YOUR FUCKEN LEGS, YOU WHORE!" yells an enraged Rochelle.

Scared, ashamed and unable to hold back the tears, Lena opens her legs for Rochelle, exposing her hairless, glistening pussy.

"You desperately want to get fucked, don't you?" Rochelle accuses.

"Yes." Lena answers with shame. "Claudia tied me up and shoved these little vibrators in my ass and pussy..."

"I know what she did, I've seen Claudia has do the same to Teresa in this room." Says Rochelle. "Another thing going on that you didn't know about."

"Mom, why is Daddy doing this to me? Lena pleads. "He and Claudia want to make me their sex slave."

"Really? Rochelle replies with no actual concern. "He must have found out what a slut you've been."

"Mom, please don't call me that." Lena pleads.

"You just couldn't get out of you panties fast enough when your father brought you down here." Rochelle says with a grin.

"Chad always made me take them off." Lena explains as she once again covers her exposed tits with her hands.

"So you have been fucking Chad." Says Rochelle with a grin.

"More like he's been fucking me."

"Do he make you come?"

"Yes."

"Everytime?"

"Mostly."

Before Rochelle could interrogate more, Adrian walks in wearing a black silk robe. Claudia walks behind him in a leather body harness. Again in a futile and pointless effort of modesty, Lena crosses her arms to cover her tits.

"I didn't expect you back so soon." Says Adrian with a subtle tone.

"I decided to cut my trip early." Answers Rochelle also with a subtle tone. "So how many times have brought our daughter down here for your friends to fuck?"

"We had her last night." Answers Adrian, walking to the bed. "She was magnificent."

"You just couldn't wait to fuck her, didn't you?" snares Rochelle with a growing hostile tone. "Probably the minute you noticed she grew boobs."

"Well, I did hope one day she would take after you." Says Adrian, stopping near the sitting Rochelle and Lena. "And after what Leon told me about her and Chad, we knew she was ready."

As Lena notices Adrian's erect cock peaking through his robe. Rochelle notices it too.

"That hard on can't be for me, can it?" inquires Rochelle. "Or is it for our daughter?"

"Both." Smiles Adrian.

"Lets see it." Rochelle calmly demands.

Adrian gladly opens his robe, showing his nude body and his thick hard cock standing free. Lena sights are fixed on her father's fleshly spear, awed by its length and girth. As Lena remembers that such a huge cock penetrated her, she feels another slight twinge in her pussy.

"Well, I haven't seen it that hard in years." States Rochelle. "Not for me, at least."

Seeing her father naked underneath the robe and horny for sex with her mother sitting next to her, Lena feels a mild wave of nausea. The thought of her parents having sex was always something she avoided, but now she finds out about their parents secret sex life and wonders what else is she unaware of.

"Lena, show your mother how you suck cock." Adrian commands.

As her horny and sleep-deprived state leaves her with no reason or will to refuse, Lena leans forward and takes her father's cock in her mouth. The caressing tongue of her sucking mouth gives instant pleasure to Adrian as she devotionally orally pleases him.

"You're a sick bastard, Adrian." Snares Rochelle. "You have no problem turning our daughter into of your sex slaves, don't you?"

Adrian lets out a short but load laugh at Rochelle's comment.

"Lena, dear. Do you know how I met your mother?" playful asks Adrian. While maintaining her oral task, Lena shakes her head no. "I first met your mother at a night club. She was the arm candy of a business associate of mine, who later dumped her for a much younger girl."

"Lena, dear." Says Rochelle with a vindictive tone. "Ask your father what business he's in."

Stilling sucking her father's cock, Lena looks to Adrian for permission to free her mouth to ask her mother's curious question. Even though she knows she won't like the answer.

With only a look, Adrian nonverbally permits Lena to ask. Lena slowly pulls her sucking mouth from the stiff member and begins gently stroking the head.

"You're in the export business, right?" asks Lena.

"Do you know what he exports?" asks Rochelle.

Lena feels the already familiar sinking feeling in her stomach as she continues stroking.

"What do you...export?" asks Lena, trying to brace herself for the answer.

"I find young, nubile, sexually active girls and then I send them to rich men overseas." Adrian answers with sinister pride.

"You mean sell them." Rochelle snidely corrects.

Lena loses focus on Adrian's penis as she tries process what she just learned of her family. My dad's in sex trafficking?

"You knew what he does?" Lena turns to her mother. "How long did you know?"

"Since day one." Rochelle bluntly answers.

"And you married him."

The sound of laughing turns Lena's attentions to Claudia walking to her.

"You really are stupid." States Claudia, stopping nearing the bed.

"What are you talking about?" asks Lena.

"Have you ever seen wedding pictures of your parents?" asks Claudia, as she lays herself next to Lena.

"What's she talking about...?" Lena anxiously asks.

"Your mother and I not legally married." States Adrian, still smiling. "You see, when I was setting up my business here, your mother was already pregnant with you. So it became easy to appear like your typical upper-class family to avoid suspicion. And my business, avoiding suspicion is necessary."

How much of this can I take?

"If you want treat our daughter like whore, then that's fine." Rochelle states standing up from the bed, about to walk away. "Just don't expect me to join in."

"Tell me something, Rochelle?" Adrian inquires. "Do you remember when you told me you were pregnant with Lena and you told it was mine?"

Rochelle pauses for a few seconds then turns to Adrian.

"Of course." Answers Rochelle. "You thought I was sleeping around."

"I knew you were." Says Adrian.

"Quit fucking around." Annoyed Rochelle demands. "What are you getting to?"

"How is it I got you pregnant when I had vasectomy two years before we met?"

As the room suddenly becomes silent, Lena feels her head spinning again as she processes this new information about the man she thought was her father. Her family, her home, her entire life has been one horrible lie after another. The spinning intensifies as she tries to regain her mental control.

Then everything becomes dark.

******

"Lena, wake up."

Lena opens her eyes slightly disorientated. Finding herself laying on the bed in the orgy room, Lena's hope of her time here was just a nightmare was quickly dashed.

"Thought you'd never wake up." Says Rochelle's voice.

"How long was I asleep?" asks Lena, sitting up as she faces the direction of her mother's voice and is surprised at the sight of Rochelle standing near the bed naked. Lena finds Rochelle's body rather attractive for someone her age due to exercise, diet and surgeries; the boys at her school would probably consider her a MILF.

Lena then notices Claudia at a short distance behind Rochelle with a camcorder.

"What are you doing?" Lena asks.

"Just do what I tell you." Says Rochelle, moving on the bed. "Lay back."

Not wanting another slap, Lena complies. With Lena on her back, Rochelle crawls over her. Rochelle takes her hand between Lena's thighs and finds her pink pearl.

Lena looks down between her thighs and sees her mother's hand going in and out of her pussy. Despite this, Lena finds the pleasure it causes too good to ignore.

Lena moves her hands up the firm muscles of Rochelle's arms.

"Faster, mom." Lena squeals as her eyes connect with Rochelle's. "Please go faster."

"Your cunt's so wet." Rochelle says. "You like me finger fucking you, don't you?"

"Yes." Answers Lena.

"You don't care who fucking you, do you?" Rochelle inquires more. "Just as long as you get off, you little tramp?"

"Mom, please don't talk to me like that?" Lena pleads as the orgasm draws near.

"Why not?" asserts Rochelle. "You're just a shameless slut, right?"

"I'm gonna to come." Blurts Lena.

"Answer me!" Rochelle yells.

"YES, MOM!" yells Lena, feeling the climax course through her senses. "I'M A SLUT!"

As Lena is overcome with the relief of her long waiting orgasm, Rochelle lowers her body on to Lena, whose arms immediately wraps around her back. Both mouths of mother and daughter meets forming a series of long tongue-probing kisses.

"Now it's my turn." States Rochelle as she rises herself off Lena.

Lena watches her mother sitting on the bed with her legs apart showing her trimmed pussy to her daughter. Not waiting for orders or instructions, Lena moves her head to her mother's sex and licks and sucks with her usual sexual zeal.

"That's very good." Moans Rochelle, feeling the pleasure of Lena caressing mouth grow faster than she's used to. "You're very talented when it come to blowjobs."

While cunt lapping her mother, Lena eyes Claudia with the camcorder, recording as much detail as she can. Despite what happened with the previous porn tape of her, Lena finds herself excited about the thought of someone watching this new one of her having sex with her mother, either by Adrian, the group of men who gang-banged her, or some stranger. After watching it, they well want to have sex with her, which most likely they well soon after.

Finally, Rochelle reaches her climax and lays back the savor the gratification given from Lena's mouth. After licking Rochelle's pussy clean from her fluids, Lena make a trail of kisses starting on Rochelle's stomach, up between her perfectly augmented breasts, to her neck, stopping at her pouty lips.

"Do you like it, Mom?" inquires Lena, hoping for approval.

"Yes, I did." Answers Rochelle. "I may want to few more."

As Lena was about to give another tongue-probing kiss to Rochelle, she sees Adrian, the man she thought was her father, walk to the bed. Adrian lets his robe drop to the floor, showing his naked body. Lena's eyes are again fixed on Adrian's huge cock and feel the urges crying out again.

As Adrian mounts the unkempt bed, he pulls Lena by her arm. Lena gives no resistance as Adrian forces his mouth onto hers. Lena's excitement grows as Adrian's strong tongue violates her mouth and dominates hers. Lena then feels Adrian's strong hand grabs her one of her tits and begins squeezing and fondling it.

"Despite with what's happen, little lamb, I hope you'll still call me ‘daddy'" Adrian says with a sinister smile as his hand then moves from Lena's breast down to her wet pussy and plunges two fingers in her.

"AAAAGGGHHH!!" Lena yells from the sudden surge of delight. "Oh, Daddy, yes!"

"She's horny already?" surprised Rochelle, kneeling up to Lena's side. "Even I can't bounce back that quickly."

Rochelle takes hold of Lena's jaw in order to turn Lena's head to face her and sets another passionate tongue-kiss. As their tongue play with each other, Lena's hand finds it's way to Adrian's erected penis and wraps her fingers around it. As Lena's strokes the cock, she is amazed how hard it is. Lena's other hand finds Rochelle's pussy and has her fingers dancing with the clit. She feels the tit in which Adrian fondled, is fondled again by Rochelle's hand. With Adrian on her right and Rochelle on her left, Lena looks to Claudia again, still recording with the camcorder. She thinks of whoever will view the tape, which arouses her further.

"OH, DADDY, DON'T STOP!" blurts Lena. "PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

Lena trembles as another climax takes Lena. The bliss lasted a few seconds less and was not as intense as the last one, but Lena appreciated it all the same.

Adrian withdraws his fingers from Lena's pussy and hovers them in Lena's face.

"Suck on them." Adrian orders.

Without any hesitation, Lena takes Adrian's soaked fingers in her mouth and eagerly sucks as much of the fluids as she can, savoring the taste.

This go on for about a minute until Adrian pulls his fingers out and takes holds of Lena's face and turns her head to face him.

"What do you say?" asks Adrian.

Buzzboy
Buzzboy
186 Followers
12