Lena Ch. 10

Story Info
Lena is cold, naked and l.
2.6k words
4.08
39.3k
9
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buzzboy
Buzzboy
186 Followers

Chapter Ten-Daddy's Love Slave

Standing on her toes with her hands bind together over her head by rope, Lena's cold and naked body is vulnerable to the stinging hits from Mistress Claudia's crop mostly on her tits and ass. However, much to Lena's minimal luck, Mistress Claudia has to divert her malicious attention to Teresa, the naked Filipina maid near her, also with her hands tied above her.

Mistress Claudia was very unpleased with Lena and Teresa when they both couldn't put their personal animosities aside for both to perform oral sex on her. Claudia knows such a task would be difficult, even impossible for a spoiled, self-centered, slutty rich girl and a slutty, often-forgets-her-place maid, as well as unfair. But to Claudia, a sex slave must do whatever she can to please her master or mistress.

"Anything you want to say, maid?" Claudia harshly asks Teresa.

"Mistress, please. It's not my fault." Teresa Pleads. "Lena's big head was always getting in my way."

"Bitch!" Lena snaps. "You barely got me off. Can you even chew gum with that mouth?"

"I was sucking cock long before you even…" Teresa's comment is stopped by Claudia's crop striking the side of her ass.

A second later, Claudia swings the crop to Lena and directly hits the nipple of her exposed nibble. With her limited mobility, Lena can only shut her eyes and back away a few short inches from Claudia as she bares the pain.

"You speak when spoken to, little lamb." Claudia loudly voices, pointing her crop at Lena.

With her eyes still closed, Lena tries to recover from the throbbing pain emanating from her abused nipple. As the pain begins to lessen, she naturally feels some relief, short as it might be. But in the aftermath of the pain, Lena begins to feel a small, subtle sense of pleasure.

Lena begins to worry if Claudia's "training sessions" is bringing her to the point where even pain brings out her inner slut. Lena also ponders if it is Claudia's intention to do so, is she to expect to be at the receiving end Claudia's crop (or whatever tool of ill-treatment she chooses to use) in the future?

And more importantly, will Lena be able to handle it?

The strong hand of Mistress Claudia takes hold of Lena's face from under her chin. Lena opens her eyes and sees Claudia looking back at her.

"Now what do you say?" Mistress Claudia sternly asks.

"Thank you, Mistress." Lena answers.

"You took too long to thank me, little lamb." avers Mistress Claudia. "I don't like reminding my slaves about gratitude."

"I'm sorry, Mistress." Lena apologizes. "I should have said thank you sooner, but you hurt me so bad when you hit my tit."

Mistress Claudia's fingers swiftly move to Lena's previously struck nipple and pinches it. Lena's head falls back as she loudly groans from the further pain her Mistress's finger causes her.

"Does it hurt?" Mistress Claudia asks with her usual sinister grin.

"YES!" Lena blurts, unable to pull herself away. "PLEASE, STOP!"

Mistress Claudia waits a few seconds until she finally releases Lena's nipple. As the pain stops, Lena feels a perverse sense of pleasure under lying with the after effects.

"Thank you, Mistress." Says Lena as she looks at her Mistress. "I love you."

Mistress Claudia pauses for less than a minute, looking at Lena's naked body, where she notices a slight gleam from Lena's thighs pressed together.

"Spread your legs." Mistress Claudia orders.

To prevent further nipple-torture, Lena complies and parts her legs. Mistress Claudia sees Lena's pussy, covered with stubble and wet with her fluids.

"You're getting wet." Mistress Claudia says with her usual ominous grin.

Lena tries to prepare herself for another nipple torture as she watches her Mistress's open hand move to her tits. But Mistress Claudia appears to be merciful as Lena feels her Mistress's hand cup one of her tits and slowly fondles it.

Lena's body welcomes the pleasure she feels from her captive breast molested by her Mistress. Soon Mistress Claudia moves closer to the restrained Lena. Lena keeps eye-contact with Mistress Claudia as she feels her Mistress's other hand taking a firm hold of her ass cheek.

"Do you want to fuck, little lamb?" inquires Mistress Claudia.

"Yes, Mistress." Lena answers truthfully.

"Do you want me untie you and fuck you? Mistress Claudia further inquires.

"Yes, Mistress." Lena answers as she begins to beam with hope and excitement.

"Tell me, little lamb. When you were with Chad, did you like fucking him?"

"Yes, Mistress. I loved him."

"Did you fuck him become you wanted him to love you? Be honest."

"No. Chad did love me."

"Chad used you, you stupid child. Then he made you fuck his friends and then their friends. Is that what you do for someone you love?"

"Chad loved me." Lena breaks as tears roll down her eyes.

Mistress Claudia's hands rise up and firmly take hold of Lena's head.

"So you don't want me to just fuck you." Asserts Mistress Claudia. "I want me to make love to you, don't you, little lamb?"

At first instinct, Lena wants to deny her Mistress's accusation but she knows doing so would invite more punishment. Lena gazes into the eyes of her Mistress and realizes how she wants so much to connect with Claudia emotionally as well as physically.

"Yes, Mistress." Lena replies.

"Well, isn't that sweet of you." Mistress Claudia smiles. "So do you love me then?"

"Yes, Mistress." Lena replies. "I love you."

"So when we fuck, you want to love me and for me to love you back?" teases Mistress Claudia.

"Yes, Mistress." Lena replies.

Mistress Claudia releases Lena's head and slowly takes a few steps back.

"How could I ever love a filthy whore like you?" Mistress Claudia sneers.

Almost instantaneously, Lena feels her heart break and more tears begin to fall from her eyes. She knows she should have known better to reveal her feelings to Mistress Claudia, but the false hope she was led to believe was too tempting to resist. To have her affections exploited like that leaves Lena feeling even more naked than before.

"Then again, how can you love anyone?" asks a familiar voice.
Through her teary eyes, Lena watches Adrian walk into her view as he approaches Mistress Claudia. Lena sees her non-biological daddy in his black silk robe. Lena feels an uprising of lust within her body as she finds herself wishing to Adrian's magnificent body naked. Lena's heart races as she thinks of Adrian's thick and hard cock fucking her hungry pussy fast and hard and hopes it will happen sooner than later. Much sooner.

"You're early from your business trip?" Mistress Claudia says.

"Once I finished my business my South American clients, I took the next plane back to check on your progress." Adrian explains.

Adrian turns his attention to the bound and naked Lena and walks to her. Lena tries to calm her stirring physical needs in order to hide her lustful attraction to Adrian from him, but Adrian comes closer to Lena, she feels her heart beat faster and as well as her pussy tickles more fluids down her thighs.

"And how are you doing, Lena?" Adrian inquires.

"Daddy, please get me out of here." Lena desperately pleads. "I can't take anymore."

"Won't be long until Claudia finally breaks you." Adrian says with a wicked smile. "I can guarantee it will be the most unpleasant experience you'll have."

"Daddy, no." Lena begs.

"And it won't stop there." Adrian adds. "Once you're broken, Claudia will…intensify your slave training will for a few more days. She might even extend it to weeks."

"Please, Daddy." Lena continues to plead. "I promise I'll do whatever you want. Just please get me out."

Adrian glares deep into Lena's eyes and sees the look of absolute surrender. In her completely venerable state, Lena now feels her soul is violated by Adrian's probing gaze. With no defenses to summon, Lena is at Adrian's mercy.

Adrian saunters around Lena several times until he stops behind her. Adrian's hand takes hold of one of Lena's thigh and forces her leg up, causing Lena to quickly swifts her weight to her other leg. Adrian's other hand reaches around to her exposed and wet pussy. Lena deeply gasps as two of Adrian's thick fingers penetrates her labia and strikes her g-spot.

"Feels good, doesn't it?"Rhetorically asks Adrian.

"Yes, Daddy." Lena pants.

Lena starts to squirm as Adrian's digits continue to violate her sex, exciting her senses again. Her last orgasm felt so long ago, Lena craves for another.

"Do you want to be my sex slave?" asks Adrian.

"Yes, Daddy, I want to your sex slave." Lena blurts.

"Do you promise to do what I say?"

"Yes, Daddy."

Adrian's fingers goes in and out faster, causing Lena to moan as she saviors the rise of pleasure from her pussy to finally explodes and washes over her body.

As Lena dwells in the haze of her climax, Adrian reaches to her bind hands and unties the rope restraining her. With her hands free, Lena's legs are too weak for her to stand, causing her to collapse on the cold floor.

As Lena slowly pushes her upper body up, Adrian opens his robe, showing his naked body and think, hard cock. When Lena's eyes catches sight of his fleshy member, Lena get on her knees facing Adrian. Instinctively, without any thought, Lena wraps her eager mouth around Adrian's cock.

With one hand secured on Adrian's hip and the other hand fondling Adrian's balls, Lena bobs her head as she sucks Adrian's cock with the devotion she can will herself to do. For Lena, she must give Adrian the most intense, pleasure-exploding, testicle-draining fellatio in order for earn Adrian's mercy…and love.

Only a few days ago, Lena made the shocking discovery that Adrian was not her real father, or even her step-father and the family she thought she was part of was all a lie and how the truth came out after Adrian forced her to be gang-banged by a small group of his friends. Lena recalls the betrayal, the humiliation, the helplessness she felt as she was being used as well as the shock she felt when the man she thought was her father was fucking her with his long, thick and hard cock. She remembers how something so wrong, so forbidden, sent her to the peak of ecstasy.

It was almost a shame when Lena was told that Adrian wasn't her father.

"That's it, slave." Adrian lightly groans. "Suck Daddy's cock. Make Daddy cum in your sluttly mouth."

Lena takes Adrian's words as encouragement as she tastes his pre-cum. Adrian reaches down and pinches Lena's nose, preventing her from inhaling. Despite this, Lena keeps sucking Adrian's cock, showing Adrian that his desires mean more to her than her need to breath.

Soon Lena feels her lungs needing oxygen and her head getting light. Lena tries to hurry her cock-sucking in order for Adrian to cum before she passes out. For the desperate Lena, nothing else is as important.

"That's it." Adrian utters. "I'm CUMMMMING!"

Much to Lena's relief she tastes the rush of semen in her mouth and fervently tries to shallow every drop. In Adrian's bliss, he finally releases Lena's nose. Lena pulls her head away as she takes in a deep breath. Although breathing regularly, Lena is still hazy, securing her hands on the cold floor, Lena steadies herself and looks up to Adrian.

"Thank you, Da…."
Lena finds herself unable to declare her gratitude as trained to do as everything she sees slowly turn dark.

• ******

Lena wakes up flat on her back on the top of the comfortable sheets of king-size bed. Although dark, Lena recognizes the room she's in as her parents' bedroom. Looking at the open-curtain window, Lena sees the stars of the night sky. Feeling a presence on the bed with her, Lena turns to see Adrian laying near her, naked as she is with his cock thick and hard.

"How long was I asleep?" Lena asks as she sits up.

"A few hours." Answers Adrian.

Adrian's hand quickly reaches around and takes hold of Lena's hips and pulls her to him. Immediately, Adrian's mouth presses to Lena's and forces his tongue inside. Giving no resistance, Lena welcomes Adrian's probing tongue dominating hers. Adrian's hand roughly grabs one of Lena's tits and squeezes hard, causing Lena to moan with discomfort.

The deep-kissing and fondling go on for a few minutes until Adrian pulls away.

"Do you want to be my sex slave?" Adrian sternly asks, waiting for only answer.

"Yes, Daddy." Lena answers after quickly catching her breath.

"Then ask me." Demands Adrian.

After a few seconds for Lena to process and understand Adrian's order.

"Can I be your sex slave, Daddy?" Lena asks as ordered.

"Beg me." Adrian directs.

"Please Daddy, I want to be your sex slave." Lena begs.

"Do you promise to do whatever I tell you to do?" asks Adrian.

"Yes, Daddy." I promise." agrees Lena.

"Well, if you don't, if you give me any excuse, I will send you back down with Claudia and she will start your slave training all over again, and this time, I will let her complete the training." Adrian declares. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy." Lena answers.

Adrian rolls himself over Lena and pumps his fleshly rod into Lena's twat.

"Oh, yes Daddy." Lena soft encourages. "Fuck me. Make me your sex slave."

Adrian rises himself up a knelling position while continuing with his thrusts. Suddenly, Adrian grabs Lena's legs from behind her knees and forces them forward to Lena's shoulders, rising Lena's ass off the bed.

Lena closes her eyes and rocks her head side to side as she feels her ass violated as Adrian plunges his hard shaft in her asshole. With each painful thrust from Adrian, Lena feels a small effect of pleasure that follows.

For Lena to be dominated by a man she thought was her father gives her a sensual high she never thought possible. To force her into sexual acts she would never willingly do now gives her the greatest sexual joys she experienced. To have her moral pretense pushed aside, Lena now sees herself as told by Adrian and Claudia. Not just as a slut or a whore, but a girl who simply enjoys sex no matter with whom or in whatever situation either consensual or otherwise.

"Cum in my ass, Daddy." Lena pleads. "I want to feel you cum in my ass."

Adrian gives his familiar growl as Lena feels the discharge of his cock-goo in her sphincter. Soon after, Adrian pulls his spent penis away and lies down on the bed.

"Thank you, Daddy." Lena says by habit.

Lying still, Adrian closes his eyes without a word to his sex slave. For the next few minutes, Lena catches her breath while savoring the throbbing sensation in her ass. Lena sits up and looks at Adrian, now fast asleep. Lena is pleased she has satisfied Adrian as well as her own satisfaction.

As Lena sees Adrian's magnificent nude body, she feels an attraction to him and not just sexual. In her old life, Lena would just deny such feelings but now as doing so would seem pointless, she feels she's falling in love with this man who cleaned out her room, leaving her with absolutely nothing, who paid her mother to abandon her, who had Claudia abuse and degrade her for days.

But in the chaos, Adrian brought her to realize her true self and gave her a new life. For Lena, being Adrian's sex slave was a gift she will always to grateful for.

To be continued…

Buzzboy
Buzzboy
186 Followers