Lena Katina's Sex Tape

Story Info
Ex-TATU vixen makes hardcore sex tape with her new husband
8.9k words
4.29
28.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is about Lena Katina from pseudo-lesbian Russian pop duo TATU all grown up. It is rated NC-17 for extremely graphic sexual content and earns its rating by portraying Lena in a number of extremely forbidden sexual situations and performing various taboo sexual acts with her real life fiancé Sasho. It is reworked from an old fan fiction you may have read on other familiar sites or forums and is not the typical lesbian-heavy erotica one might come to expect from a story starring one of the cute vixens from the former pop duo. Remember, please comment if you enjoyed it!

--

As Lena Katina saw her husband filming her from the doorway with a brand new video camera, she felt her cheeks redden and her face flush. Lena flashed a nervous smile to him, her heart racing inside of her chest. It was Lena's wedding night, the most important moment of her life so far. She was touching up her make-up in the bathroom, still wrapped in the beautiful, white gown. She suspected the gown would not be on her body for long.

Sasho had been begging Lena for months to make a sex tape on their wedding night, as if she were some cheap harlet who would merely consent to performing such ilict acts on camera. Lena did not care for porn, nor did she wish to be desired as a porn star. However, the idea of being Sasho's porn star did make her pussy tingle in a way that made her feel both special and naughty. Deep into the crevices of her mind, the thought of making a sex tape like a Hollywood Porn Star made her very, very excited. She was brushing her teeth and touching up her makeup, knowing she was to be on camera. Though it was only to have a private audience, she still felt a duty to her husband to look as good as she possibly could. Lena unceremoniously spit the toothpaste from her mouth, looked back up at Sasho, and then into the lens of his camera. She realized she was to put on a performance to be watched by him on a later date and time, when she would not presumably be there to satisfy his needs sexually. Those needs were now a portion of her duty to being married to the man she loved. With that, the thought was just fine with her because she loved satisfying him. If such an occasion rose where he had an urge that needed relieved, she would rather he watch her than some stranger online. Still, Lena had never done anything like this before...

"You look beautiful," Sasho said from behind the camera.

"Thank you," Lena responded.

"But I think I would rather watch you put on your make-up naked," he said.

Lena felt her cheeks flush even more as the dreadful reality of her having to finally undress on camera finally became a reality. She took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Will you unzip me?" she asked playfully.

Sasho smiled and disappeared around the corner into the adjoining bedroom suite they were staying in. He returned a brief moment later, carrying a large tri-pod that he mounted dutifully in the doorway, framing Lena just right in the bright, yet fluorescent lit bathroom. When her husband finally seemed satisfied, she glanced down and noticed that his erection was pressing out against his trousers, a sight she would become used to for the rest of her life she suspected. When he finished framing her, Lena felt the power of an actress, Sasho moved behind her and slowly unzipped her gown. She closed her eyes sensually as he yanked the gown off her breasts and down off her naked backside. There she stood, naked as the day she was born, her wedding dress crumpled beneath her feet. Every instinct in Lena's body was to cover herself, but she had to shake that as a married woman now. Instead, she stood there and let her husband drink in the forbidden sight of her body. Sasho bent down behind her and planted a single kiss on each of Lena's cheeks, the sensation of his lips on her butt sending goosebumps all over her backside and a shiver up her spine. Lena felt her newlywed husband knead and massage both of her large, plump cheeks before pulling them apart and planting a single kiss on her forbidden lips, Lena quivering, wondering just how wet she really was down there...

"Wow..." she breathed.

"I can't wait to spend a lifetime eating you whenever you get this wet, Lena..." her husband moaned, standing back up and planting a kiss on the back of her neck.

"I'll meet you in the bedroom." he whispered sensually into her ear.

When Sasho disappeared with the camera she smiled and finished powdering her nose. After preparing her body and mind to have sex on camera, she slipped into a bathrobe and strutted into the bedroom where she saw her husband framing the tripod-mounted camera before the foot of the bed, presumably where she was to sit for now. When her husband saw her, he smiled and winked at her. She blushed again, still crushing on him as hard as she had when they first met all those years ago. Here she was, giving herself to him in a way she never imagined herself or her husband behaving. However, if this was to be a taste of their marriage, she was in for a very x-rated union with her lover. It made her wet. Very wet. Lena could already feel her own body betray her supposed shock at being asked to perform such acts on camera. The excitement dripping down her inner thighs beneath her robe. She stared at her husband, heart racing, hoping it would not be embarrassing to see her pleasure played back later. Could she even watch herself perform, she wondered? The thought did make her curious and somewhat excited to be able and playback her own orgasms and watch herself performing the illicit acts she knew her husband would ask her to perform. It was one thing to perform them, but to have them recorded was quite another. Still, the Russian redheaded vixen swallowed hard.

"Where do you want me?" she asked excitedly, yet timidly.

"Right there," Sasho began, pointing to the end of the bed. "And from now on, I'm the director of this film, sweetheart. I want it to turn out just the way I want it, but I need you to be as comfortable as you can. So if you want to stop recording, we will, but so long as we are, I only want to talk to my slut wife Lena, do you understand?"

Lena nodded, her body flooding with anticipation and excitement as she moved to sit at the end of the bed, the camera staring right at her, stripping her of all privacy. There it was, just waiting to judge her, to see what a real slut she was underneath it all. Afterwards, it would have all the evidence it needed. Her acts would be sealed and recorded to be enjoyed over and over again. The way she orgasmed, the way she fucked, the way she performed fellatio, whether she spit or swallow, would all be captured by this tiny machine and then it would be official: she would be a slut wife for her husband. She suddenly wondered if he had done this with another girl before or if she was the first, but she did not want to ruin the mood by asking. She imagined she was the first and decided to play the part so she nodded.

"I understand."

"Good."

Sasho turned the camera on and that's when Lena felt the butterflies in her stomach.

"We're recording," she heard her husband say somewhat distantly.

"Hi," she said, waving to the camera, feeling somewhat stupid doing so.

"What's your name?" Sasho asked from behind the camera.

"Lena Katina," she said in a sultry voice she mimicked from her old parter Julia.

"And why are we recording this video, Lena?" Sasho asked playfully.

"So that you can record us having sex together," she answered nervously, unsure of just what her husband was looking for in her responses, trying to play the harlet but still the innocent anyway. The thought of her husband masturbating to this very image of her made her body flood with even more juices and excitement than before, Lena squeezing her legs tightly together and letting out a whimper of delight.

"Are you going to get fucked in this video?" Sasho asked.

Lena nodded, cheeks flushing with her pussy becoming wet at the sound of Sasho's vulgarity.

"Let me hear you say it," her husband asked willfully.

"I'm going to get fucked," Lena stated plainly with a smile.

"Why don't you stand up and take off that robe."

Lena stood up nervously and smiled at her husband who pointed at the camera. Lena then turned her attention to the lens and seductively pulled the belt from around her waist. The very thing protecting her body fell to the ground with a heavy thump. She then peeled open her robe around her naked body and let it fall to the floor around her ankles just like she had with her wedding dress. There she stood, in all her naked glory again, but this time facing the camera. Her large, milky white breasts were on display, her puffy and pink areolas covered in gooseflesh, her nipples hard as rock. She felt a cool breeze between her legs as she started at the camera stupidly before looking to her husband for some direction.

"I like your landing strip," Sasho said, referring to Lena's neatly trimmed pubic hair, a thin strip she kept guarding her aching and wanting sex at her husband's request.

"T-thank you," Lena replied.

"Are those breasts real?"

Lena grabbed her large breasts into her hands and smiled playfully, loving any opportunity or excuse she had to touch and play with them. She loved her breasts more than any other part of her body, including her legs, tummy, pussy, or butt.

"Yes."

"Why don't you play with them a little, just like that." Sasho said, Lena smiling in delight and slowly squeezing and kneading her breasts separately, then mashing them together and running her fingers over her rock hard nipples, hoping desperately that her husband would touch her at some point during this video before her body and frustration burst. If Lena was going to go through with this, at least she needed a good fuck out of it, and she always knew her husband was good for it and up to the task. Nobody had ever quite fucked her like her husband had, and so she decided to keep squeezing her milky mounds together, moaning playfully in response, trying desperately to think of anything, but how much she wanted to feel her husband's rock hard cock deep inside of her pussy. No, all there was right now was her hands and her breasts and she wanted to focus on her husband's direction. Her hands felt electrifying on her nipples especially, the simple motion of her hands on her chest electrifying her desire and wanting need to get fucked hard.

"Why don't you sit down and spread your legs for me while you do that?"

Lena smiled and nervously sat down on the bed behind her, spreading her legs to reveal her swollen labia, aching clit, and glistening slit to her husband and his camera. Her vagina was on fully display now, no longer able to hide. She continued to grab and massage her large breasts, moaning out playfully to the judging camera.

"Spread your lips too, sweetie."

Lena peeled her labia apart with her fingers, opening up her pussy and showing the camera the what her pink flower looked like in full bloom, shuddering at the fact that there was no part of her left unturned now, her full femininity, her womahood on full display for the cameras to be played back over and over again.

"Masturbate for me," Sasho said, slowly grabbing the bulge in his slacks behind the camera as Lena let one of her lips below go so that she could move her fingers up toward her aching clit. She started to rub it slowly, gently in semi-circular motions. Her nub was already wet from her excitement. 'God, it felt so good to masturbate so freely and for an audience', she thought. She wanted to be watched suddenly, to be made clean by her dirty act by her husband and this camera, to have them both wash the sins of her body and mind away in one fateful night. This act wasn't just about her orgasm it was about her husband's and so she rubbed herself all the quicker, hoping he would enjoy the sight later. It made her feel dirty, which made her rub even faster. Every dirty thought raced through her mind, all surrounding her husband's cock and his magnificent balls. It was all she wanted, his big, thick cock his swollen balls. They were hers now, so if she wanted to feel them or touch them, she could.

"Keep masturbating sweetie, you look like such a beautiful whore touching yourself like that. And don't be afraid to put your fingers inside your pussy, either."

Lena groaned and let a single finger slip inside of her hole. The electrifying sensation of feeling her own finger penetrate the womanhood on display caused her to moan out Sasho's name.

"Sasho."

Sasho approached Lena in frame and sat on the bed next to her, watching her sexually charged body as she continued to perform just for him. Her body was his vessel to control and direct now. She bucked and grinded against her own wrist and fingers as he bent down and began to kiss her naked breasts all over, eventually coming to her areoles and then her rock hard nipples. Sasho took Lena's nipples into his mouth and started to lick them while massaging her other breast in his free hand. Soon, Sasho began sucking on Lena's breasts, which drove Lena wild. She was already soaking her entire wrist and hand while rubbing herself, all of the blood rushing to her groin and driving her into the most carnal instincts. When Sasho finally made a move toward her naval, kissing her sensitive little belly button, Lena let out another whimper and cried out in disbelief. Then, just as much as she wanted him to, her husband planted a single kiss right on her nub. Lena's whole body shuttered at the feeling of Sasho's mouth between her legs. Sasho just smiled and then stood back up.

There she was, Lena Katina, redheaded vixen of TATU, fully nude before him, masturbating like a horny schoolgirl discovering the forbidden act for the very fist time. She looked like a sexual goddess.

Sasho then climbed up onto Lena's chest unexpectedly and placed his stiff, aching penis between her large breasts. Lena knew that she was to mash them around his erection, knowing he wanted to slowly fuck her large tits. Lena loved the sensation of her now husband's large, aching, dripping wet cock slipping in and out of her cleavage as she pressed her breasts together. Lena pressed them around her husband's cock and felt him thrust through her flesh while groaning out in pleasure. He started bucking in and out of her cleavage, inching closer and closer to her mouth right over her neck, occasionally having her chin and neck hit and smeared with pre-cum by that magnificent cock thrusting back and forth through her breasts. Lena started to moan when she felt her husband's fingers on her opening, teasing her slit and her tiny, puckered hole all in one, long, sweeping motion. His fingers guided up and down her slit as his cock continued to push in and out of her massive breasts, back and forth. Lena started to open her mouth and let her tongue hang out the closer Sasho's penis came to her mouth, wanting desperately to lick the pre-cum off the tip like a lollipop.

"These breasts were made to be fucked," Sasho said, staring deep into his wife's eyes.

"Only by your cock," she promised, still holding her breasts around Sasho.

"You look gorgeous naked, Lena," Sasho stated. "But I want to see your ass. Turn over on your side, but don't stop masturbating," Sasho said.

Lena flipped over and grinded her aching nub onto her hand, which she slipped between her legs to grind up against like a horny schoolgirl might. It reminded her of the first night she discovered that she could make herself feel this good. Lena, at the time, reveled the feeling of sliding her hands through a thick bush of fiery red hair before ever reaching the summit of her excitement or orgasm.

"Like this?" Lena asked, turning around and revealing her naked backside to her lover. Sasho smiled at the sight and pushed Lena face first onto the bed, causing her to squeal in shock just before crashing down onto the soft mattress next to her, her ass sticking up in the air at Sasho. Her husband peeled off his shirt and pulled his slacks off before jumping on top of Lena's supple ass clad only in his boxers. Sasho took his hands to Lena's naked backside and began to knead it expertly sensually and slowly, kneading all of the knots he could find out of her muscles as she continued to rub her clit while grinding against her own wrist. Sasho's hands on her butt felt like pure ecstasy to Lena, his fingers occasionally dragging down the back of her arms and creeping back up onto the back of her neck.

There was nothing in the world but Lena's back and Sasho's hands.

Occasionally, Sasho would plant secret kisses on Lena's naked back before returning to his massage. His hands glided down her spine and massaged her lower back, sliding back up to her shoulders where they applied deep pressure.

There was nothing as blissful as feeling her back massaged by Sasho's hands.

There was nothing as pleasurable but her wrist and fingers and clit.

"Oh, Sasho, fuck, it feels amazing to touch myself for you." Lena admitted truthfully.

"Good, I want you to feel good, sweetheart." he stated simply.

His fingers pressed into the soft flesh around Lena's spine and crept up and down her back, relieving all of the tension built up from waiting to fuck. Sasho slid back onto Lena's upper thighs, revealing her voluptuous ass once again. Lena smiled and felt her body flood with more excitement as she felt Sasho's hands massaging her butt. He began to knead each cheek like dough and occasionally firmly squeezed them, causing a moan to escape Lena's mouth each time. Lena felt Sasho's hands wrap all around her upper thighs, occasionally brushing past her now aching pussy, which she continued to rub and attack furiously. Each "accidental" touch caused lightning to surge between Lena's legs. But it wasn't long before Sasho slipped his fingers between Lena's cheeks and began to massage her aching lips, slowly dragging his fingers over her swollen clit. He applied more pressure each time he dragged his fingers down her lips, causing even more nectar to flow freely from her slit. And that's just where he found his fingers next, gliding gently inside the redhead's lips all the way down the length of her opening. Soon, Lena was moaning and squirming on the bed, aching for actual penetration. Then, without warning, two of Sasho's fingers rocketed inside her pussy, which caused Lena to cry out unexpectedly.

"Oh, Sasho! Don't stop!" Lena moaned.

Sasho continued to finger Lena, first sliding his fingers in and out of her, and then switching to a different technique where he kept his fingers inside his girlfriend and dragged them across the upper walls of her forbidden depths. Lena felt Sasho hit her G-spot and began to uncontrollably shake while her breathing became more labored. When Sasho finally pulled his fingers out of Lena, they were soaked in her nectar. Lena flipped over as if possessed and took Sasho's soaked fingers deep into her mouth, simulating fellatio while sucking her sweet juices off of him. She loved the fact that her husband was immediately thinking about her blowing him. The sensation of tasting herself reminded her of going down on Julia back when they used to fool around before she settled down with Sasho. Julia helped her appreciate the taste of her own body, which drove her completely wild at times when she was masturbating.In this situation, Lena could have more. Sasho must had anticipated Lena's thoughts, because when she finished tasting herself, Sasho pushed her back onto the bed and pulled her legs wide apart.

"Eat my pussy!" Lena exclaimed.

"Not yet, my love." he said, much to Lena's disappointment.

"Please!" Lena begged.

"I want you to masturbate just a little longer for the camera," Sasho whispered into his wife's ear as he helped her flip back over and positioned her up in a sitting position at the end of the bed. he slid in behind her so Lena could lean back on her husband. Lena threw her head back and spread her legs like a porn star one more time, using her hand still to rub at her charged clitoris, her entire pussy soaked in her excitement now. She looked down, her entire hand was soaked in her juices. She buried her head into her husband's neck, his masculine scent biting deep into her carnal desire and making her want to fuck him even more. She started massaging one of her breasts as he reached up behind her and grabbed the other, the feeling of both of their hands and her other on her pussy driving her further toward orgasm.