Lena - The Fourth of July

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything instantly became clear and confusing at the same time. A million questions and a million answers exploded in my brain. The only thing that was certain was that at that very moment, my cock was buried in the ass of a woman I somehow sensed needed to be taken, used and assured she could sooth the savage beast in any man. Raw instincts took over. I slammed her down onto the bed, my body smothering hers as I ground my cock into her core.

My body molded itself to hers, trying to absorb her body into mine. My cock was relentless, moving in and out of her ass, stirring, pumping, straining to fill her with every fucking inch of my meat. We twisted slightly, her right knee moving up, opening her ass even more to me. Our bodies were drenched in sweat, the heat of sex overpowering the ruthless power of the southern night. My hand slid around her, cupping her ripe flesh, pulling and tugging her nipples, caressing every part of her body I could reach.

There were no words, only grunts and moans and sighs of pleasure, each of us feeding on each others excitement and lust as we grew closer and closer to our impending climax. As my cock pumped in and out of her greasy bowels, I teased her clit, pinching it, squeezing the taut nub of flesh swollen by animal desire and passion. I pushed my thick fingers up into her dripping cunt, deep enough to feel my own cock pressing against the thin membrane that separated her fuck holes. I was totally lost in that moment, growling like the beast she needed, ravaging her body, when the need to consume her completely washed over me.

My mouth moved along the graceful nape of her neck, finally lighting on a fleshy spot to feed on. She winced as my teeth sank in deeply, gasped as they pierced her satiny skin. "Yesssssssssssss," she whispered. "Oh...my...god. Oh...my...god" Her soft words were magic, the trigger we both needed was pulled. It seems the mind can sense that what is about to happen is perfection. It slows time to a Sam Pekinpaw pace, letting you savor each frame, each tiny detail in slow motion, amplifying the pleasure to a deafening roar. Trust me, that was one of those moments. We had raced to this point, fucking like animals, but as we both began to cum, that surreal slowness engulfed us like some magical mist. Images flashed across my mind; things impossible to see, real and surreal, but crystal clear for that fleeting moment. The images disappeared instantly...all but one.

I could see my cock inside Tawny's bowels, surrounded by brilliant darkness, growing in length as it snaked through her body, poking out of her mouth to spew its milky load into the hungry, sucking mouth of Lena. This one etched itself in my mind, the root of its creation far to complicated to understand at the moment. It too disappeared instantly, as the sound of Tawny's voice brought me back into reality.

"Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," she screamed, her words lingering in the air before finally striking my ears one letter at a time. Though fully bedded in her core, I strained to bury my cock even deeper inside her wondrous ass, stretching the skin painfully tight around the shaft of muscle and throbbing veins it sheathed. When I finally pulled back, I could feel her sphincters tighten around my cock as if reluctant to let me withdraw. They conformed to every sinewy contour of its surface, as it slid slowly out of her greasy chute. The rubbery ring finally caught the edge behind the crown and clinched even tighter, stopping the retreat of my cock from her ass before sucking the mushroom shaped head back into her bowels.

I could feel the hot, viscous fluid in my balls begin its journey, swelling the tube that carried it, building pressure as it neared the end of its quest. Instinctively, the muscles in my loins began to flex, priming my cock with its molten load before finally spurting the torrent of seed deep inside her anal passage. As the tingling started, my cock twitched and the rubbery walls that surrounded it, squeezed down, sheathing it like hot, wet silk. Our synchronized, breathy grunts punctuated each spurt of hot, sticky cum into her hungry ass until I was dry.

It seemed forever before our bodies finally stopped trembling. I could feel our juices seeping out around my softening cock as our spent bodies nestled into each other. My arms drew her in tightly against my body. I licked the last, tiny drop of blood from her neck and gently kissed the tender spot. It was time to go to sleep.