Lena's Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yulia's head was poised between Lena's legs now, the heat of her breath searing Lena's delicate flesh. With delicacy, Yulia drug her tongue over the bud of Lena's sex as she pulled another sphere.

It was pleasurable agony. The slow drag of the necklace against Lena's moist, sensitive skin. The languid strokes of Yulia's tongue.

The sensations were overwhelming.

Yulia's lips burned white-hot against Lena as another bead came loose. Lena whimpered at the overpowering pleasure, while her pelvis surged forward to meet ravishing tongue. Yulia's tongue played over Lena's clit, while the beads continued to give way. Lena arched her back from to staggering pleasure.

"You're about to come, aren't you?" Yulia prodded. Lena was panting heavily, unable to reply, sweat rolling down her brow and back.

"Are you ready to come, Lenochka?" Yulia urged again. She wanted Lena to lose control, to be completely submissive. "You sound ready." Yulia continued.

Lena cried out, the pleasure was too much to bear. She was only seconds from exploding when Yulia stopped tugging at the beads and retreated from Lena's body entirely. Yulia licked her lips slowly, watching the flustered Lena, bubbling almost over the edge.

Lena cursed Yulia when she realized what she was planning on doing. Yulia was going to leave her on the edge, every breath and move further disturbing the beads in her and on her lips. Not only that, but what Yulia did next nearly made Lena shout at her. Yulia took her own hands and traced them on her own body, leaving Lena to watch helplessly, only seconds from boiling over.

Yulia started at her neck, running her hands down the sides of her neck to stop and trace her fingertips across her collarbone, closing her eyes and rolling her head backwards as she did so. The reaction she got from Lena was exactly what she had hoped for; Lena's craving to touch Yulia and be touched made her pant harder, making the beads further stimulate Lena.

Yulia let a taunting moan escape her slightly parted lips as she slid her hands further down, cupping her breasts and teasing her tan nipples with her thumbs, pulling and tugging at them until they peaked. Yulia moaned and cried Lena's name, not because of any pleasure, but to torture the bound Lena further.

Yulia was truly skillful in seduction, Lena quickly learned from the way merely wanting to replace Yulia's hands with her own made her slicker in her own juices. Yulia then wiped her finger on Lena's moist folds and brought it up to her own lips to taste her.

"Mmm. You taste so good..." Yulia teasingly moaned, rubbing the taste off on her lips, then she leaned far forward over Lena and kissed her, letting Lena taste herself in the process. Yulia leaned back too soon for Lena back to her original position and resumed tugging on her erect nipples with her fingers. Lena licked her lips and let her head fall backwards in ecstasy, her eyelids fluttering, her head falling to the side.

"Ah-ah." Yulia warned. "Keep your eyes open and watching me. I assure that you won't want to miss out on any of this." Lena obeyed, for she knew Yulia would keep her bounded longer if she didn't; and Lena wanted to touch Yulia so very badly at this point. Lena's breath caught as Yulia slid her hand down her own body further, twirling a finger in the dark curls between her legs, then going slowly further down to caress the nub of her sex harshly. Yulia threw her head back and moaned loudly. Yulia heard Lena stifle a moan as she watched Yulia masturbate.

"Don't hold back, Lena." Yulia panted, still circling her sensitive area. "I know you want...to do this to me...to rub me just the right way...'til I'm sweating and screaming your name," Yulia threw her head back, curled the sheets in her hand as it clenched into a fist and jolted her hips upward violently as she growled Lena's name. Lena's hips writhed, sending a jolt of pleasure through her when the beads readjusted themselves inside of her. "You want to sink your fingers deep into me...thrusting in and out...while my nails bite into your burning skin." Yulia then slid two fingers into herself and started shoving them in and out vigorously and, using her other hand, touched her own side and tore her fingernails across her stomach, leaving five white lines which faded to a bright red in seconds.

Lena started moaning involuntarily at Yulia's display and lifted her pelvis off the bed as a climax was coming. Yulia was absolutely right. Lena wanted to have Yulia in her arms, at her mercy again with Yulia clutching at her skin as Lena pleasured her.

Yulia noticed Lena's coming orgasm and bent forward over her, grabbing the bead necklace jutting out of Lena's swollen lips. She tugged lightly on the necklace. A third of the necklace was still inside her Yulia figured out as she pushed one of Yulia's pale thighs open wide. Yulia smiled wickedly as she chuckled at Lena, then she ripped the rest of the necklace out of Lena in a split second.

"YULIA!!" Lena screamed as her hips bucked wildly off the bed. The immense tidal wave of pleasure that consumed Lena at that point left her as rapidly as it came, leaving her feeling unsatisfied, taking shattered breaths and trembling in every part of her body. To Lena's pleasure, Yulia wasn't finished yet; she parted Lena's legs, bent her head to Lena's moist, trembling center, and plunged her tongue as deep as she could into Lena's sleek, velvety sheath.

Lena raised her hips into Yulia's greedy mouth as another climax sent her screaming Yulia's name again.

Lena fell against the bed, exhausted, Yulia's tongue still teasing her. Lena licked her lips, closed her eyes, and remained violently still, focusing on the sensational texture of Yulia's tongue on her heated flesh. A low groan emitted from the back of Lena's throat as Yulia explored.

Yulia pulled her head up and crawled on top of Lena. Yulia brushed her lips on Lena's neck and whispered sweet nothings into her ear as she slid her fingers across Lena's smooth skin. Yulia covered Lena's hand with her own.

"Do you give up?" Yulia whispered against Lena's cheek.

CHAPTER FIVE

"N...no..." Lena answered, still breathing heavily. Yulia smiled.

"Then I haven't fulfilled my job." Yulia replied, pushing herself up. Yulia stuck a finger inside herself and when she pulled it back out, it was drenched in her own juices. She brought her finger up to her nose and caught her scent. After sampling it, Yulia brought her finger under Lena's nose and let it linger. "I smell pretty good, what do you think, my sweet Lenochka?" Lena was silent, but she tilted her chin slightly to flick out her tongue across Yulia's finger. Yulia pushed her finger closer to Lena's lips, letting Lena suck on it as she pleased all the while with a perfectly obscene licking sound.

Without warning, Yulia firmly planted three fingers inside of Lena's moist center. Lena was caught off guard and accidentally bit Yulia's finger, causing Yulia to quickly retreat her finger. Yulia stopped fingering Lena and drug her lips on her inner thigh with deliberate sluggishness, picked her lips up off her skin to move to the other leg and resumed.

Lena was getting irritated at Yulia now, she needed to cum. Now.

"You better fuckin' suck em off right now, Yuli." Lena demanded. Yulia loved that nickname and the tone of voice Lena used whenever she got irritated. As much as Yulia wanted to hear Lena ask again, she wasn't going to dare make her wait any longer...

OK, maybe just a little longer.

"You mean like this?" Yulia asked in an innocent voice. Yulia found Lena's clit with her tongue and gave it a good, hard suck before pulling her head backwards until Lena's clit popped free from her mouth. Yulia quickly looked up at Lena as her eyes shut and her head fell backward.

"Oh my god, yes..." Lena half groaned, half whispered.

"Are you sure?" Yulia hissed, caressing Lena's swollen lips with her fingers. Lena didn't answer that time, instead she bucked her hips forward slightly to linger directly below Yulia's lips. Yulia grinned, Lena was right where she would like her to be now. She decided to unravel Lena's hands from the bed posts now just so she could let Lena feel her as she worked. Yulia then reached her arms under Lena's legs, one pulling her leg apart and the other on her hip, pulling it towards her mouth.

Yulia buried her face between Lena's legs, sucking and licking as vigorously as she thought she could. She was interrupted when Lena pulled back on Yulia's short black hair to lock eyes with her. Lena's eyes were full of ecstasy, her cheeks flushed, her lips a deep red. Lena looked like pleasure incarnate Yulia thought, feeling her groin twinge form the mere sight of the aroused Lena.

"Suck me again." Lena barked, letting go of Yulia's hair, "Like you did before..." Yulia brought the arm holding Lena's leg around to push the hood of Lena's clit up to expose it. Yulia crushed her lips against Lena's engorged clit and nibbled, twisted, sucked-anything to bring her off. And it seemed to work. As Yulia started to suck as hard she could without making an embarrassing I'm-eating-Jell-O noise, Lena's hips started grinding against Yulia's mouth and she could feel Lena's body begin to spasm.

Yulia could hardly keep her lips connected with how hard Lena was bucking as she rode out the orgasm. Which was starting to annoy Yulia. She used her free arm to force Lena's hips to the floor and readjusted herself so that Lena was again held completely helpless from her abdomen on down.

That only seemed to arouse Lena more, for now she moaned wildly into Yulia's mouth, her hips desperately trying to break free from the direct pleasure, her fingers tightening frantically in Yulia's hair as she continued the merciless sucking on Lena's hardened clit.

Lena's body froze for a few seconds after the last spasm, her head falling backwards slowly until she relaxed against the bed, taking short, broken gasps of air as Yulia finally pried her lips away from Lena's boiling pussy. Yulia crawled on top of Lena and gazed into her eyes.

"Now do you give up?" Yulia asked the panting Lena. Lena licked her lips and her exhale was increasingly shattered.

"Yes..." Lena finally groaned. Yulia planted a soft kiss on Lena's lips as she took Lena's hands in her own. Rubbing her cheek on Lena's, Yulia embraced Lena in a warm hug.

"Ya tebya lyublu." Yulia said. Lena traced invisible lines down Yulia's back with her fingers.

"I love you, too."

12