Lena's Cubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dee69Me
Dee69Me
12 Followers

Eventually, the head of the dildo started to emerge and it made a soft sound as it popped out and air now rushed into Lena's open, enlarged cunt. The dark open hole looked even more desirable to Jason and his now re-erect cock, but Lena felt this was enough for her. She lifted her left leg over him and then twisted around to close her legs and stand up. Jason looked on, disappointed to see the show end and frustrated to have missed out on fucking Lena.

"You see, I could easily satisfy you Jason, but can you satisfy me, by controlling yourself." With this Lena playfully tapped him on the nose with her dildo. Causing him to be slightly startled and rub her sexual moisture off himself.

Lena turned her head away and smiled, satisfied that she had taught this cub a lesson in humility. It was then she noticed where she had left the key to the handcuffs - on top of the other bedside cabinet. Good grief she thought. Had Jason been smarter he could have released himself. That was close. She still wanted to be in control and decide when and who fully made love to her but this error could have changed all that in Jason's case. Never mind – she would use this to her advantage.

"Jason – I'm going for a bath now. Can you tidy up and let yourself out. I will be in touch my sweet." Lena moved towards the bathroom, picking her bag up as she went.

Jason looked on frustrated by this. "But what about the cuffs" he said lifting his hand to emphasize.

"Why don't you use the key!" Lena replied, nodding to the bedside cabinet and smiling, wryly.

Jason turned his head and suddenly looked crest fallen as he realized he'd missed his opportunity. Lena grinned again and then disappeared into the bathroom and locked the door. She leaned back on the door and smiled further. She had enjoyed this day enormously and was now looking forward to a relaxing bath and freshen-up before she met her final cub for the day.

As she lay relaxing in the bath she realized just how exhausted she was feeling due to her sexual exploits and wondered if she would have the energy for her third cub. That got her thinking more about what she would do about her husband, John, when her adventure was over. 'Umm', thought Lena, "what will I do about John?" However, she wasn't prepared to give any more thought as she still had her third cub to prepare for and she could feel herself heating up again deep down ready for another sexual experience – god, she felt turned on again!

She slowly dressed for her final cub, Sam, yes that was his name. This time she wore a Bordelle, Roxelana Girdle Dress. Lena felt this final outfit made a statement – she was a woman of confidence and great sexual power.

Once she was dressed and ready for her final cub, she took another long look at herself in the full-length mirror. She was, again, very pleased with image she saw. "Oh, yes," she was certainly more than ready.

She was awoken from her reverie by a gentle tap on the hotel door. She quickly put on her silk robe and opened the door.

Before her stood an elegant young man. His hair was thick and swept back from his forehead. His face was almost boy-like but well proportioned. He was really rather lovely, thought Lena.

As he entered he gently took hold of Lena's hand drawing it up to his lips and placed a soft kiss on the back of her hand. Lena was quite taken aback by this action and found it rather flattering. He certainly appeared to be a real gentleman. However, she had to ensure that it was her that took control.

She withdrew her hand and invited Sam into the room. He was very different from Leon and Jason. He was almost angelic; "Strange", thought Lena, she couldn't quite put her finger on what it was about Sam that made her feel more at ease than with her previous cubs.

"Would you like some champagne'" Lena asked.

"That would be lovely, thank you," replied Sam.

He had a softly spoken voice and sounded rather refined.

Lena, certainly wanted to know more about Sam before going forward. Besides, although her arousal was again beginning to build, she wanted to slow things down a bit for, this, her final cub.

Lena asked Sam to make himself comfortable on the sofa and to sit along side her. "I would like to know more about you Sam."

"Please feel free to ask me anything you like and are you happy for me to ask you any questions? Sam enquired.

Lena wasn't too sure if she should reveal too much about herself or give the reason for inviting cubs to a hotel room.

'I want to ask you some questions first Sam and then I'll decide if I want to answer any of yours."

Sam seemed happy about this. He relaxed further onto the sofa, placing one of his legs casually over the other.

He was certainly a cool customer, thought Lena.

Lena asked some very basic questions and was particularly interested regarding Sam's age as he appeared a lot younger than his profile. His profile stated his age as 29 but he looked 19 – she wanted a cub but not quite so young!

Sam found this rather amusing and both he and Lena joined in laughter over this. At this point, Sam put a hand on Lena's shoulder and began drawing closer to her. He was about to plant a kiss on her lips but Lena drew back.

"God," thought Lena, I could lose control with this one. She quickly stood up and asked if Sam would go in to the bathroom to freshen up, remove his clothing and put on the robe behind the bathroom door.

Sam was happy to oblige.

Lena could feel herself losing control. She assumed it must be due to her sexual exhaustion but there was something different about Sam. Something about him really connected with her, it was strange, very strange. Lena, couldn't afford to be a soft touch, she had to pull herself together and take control.

Sam came back in to the room wearing the bathrobe, as requested, unlike Jason before.

"Are you left or right handed?" asked Lena.

Sam smiled, answering, "I'm actually ambidextrous."

"Oh, I see," replied Lena. Again, she felt slightly thrown by this young man. He fascinated her but she couldn't figure out why!

Lena asked Sam to remove his gown and to lay on the bed.

Sam seemed a little reluctant at first but slowly allowed the gown to slip off revealing a pair of silk boxers and he also had on a white T-shirt.

Lena said, "I asked you to remove all your clothing."

Again Sam, gave her a knowing smile but did not remove his clothing. Instead he walked towards Lena who was stood towards the end of the bed. He gently placed his hands on Lena's shoulders saying, "I have come here today to give you pleasure. I want you to feel loved and desired and I know I can give you all this and more, if you allow."

Lena felt lost for words and slowly lowered herself on to the edge of the bed and Sam sat alongside her.

He cupped her chin drawing it towards him for a soft kiss. Lena did not resist, she felt totally drawn towards this young man. She was beginning to enjoy somebody else taking the lead.

Slowly their kiss became more passionate with their tongues deeply entwined. Lena was beginning to lose herself in this impassioned embrace with Sam.

After a short period, Sam gently withdrew from their kiss. They each stared into the others eyes. There was a deep desire, that strange sense of understanding that Lena could still not put her finger on but it felt right, it felt good, she was going to thoroughly enjoy a different experience with Sam compared to her first two cubs.

Lena was still wearing her silk gown and Sam his underwear.

Sam took control by slowly untying Lena's gown. Lena was lost in lust and a strong sexual desire was again building within her. She could feel her vagina tighten with excitement in anticipation, a slow pulsating thrill building. She was ready to allow Sam to do whatever he wanted with her – he was very good at this, "very good indeed," she thought.

Lena willingly eased herself further on to the bed. Her heart was pounding and her breathing was coming in short bursts. God, she felt really turned on.

Lena was now the submissive one with Sam taking the lead.

"I'm going to lie beside you," Sam said to Lena. "I'm going to make you feel like you've never felt before, believe me, you'll want to come back for more when I'm finished," said Sam.

Lena just eased back whilst Sam gently lay beside her. He looked down at her slowly leaning down to again kiss her with a deep passion. His hand slowly moving to her breasts, slipping it through the soft material of her girdle.

Lena's breathing increased as Sam slowly began to caress her breast. She loved every moment and was feeling so totally aroused that she began to masturbate to ease the deep urge and sexual desire and pulsating pressure building in her vagina. Running her hands over her shaven mound to the folds of her wet lips, her fingers finding and then started moving in light delicate circles over her clitoris.

Sam intuitively sensed Lena's increasing arousal. He gently began to unclip Lena's girdle whilst placing soft kisses over her body.

"Allow me to remove your girdle, Lena."

"Please, yes, do," replied Lena, breathlessly; swooning in hot, burning, sexual arousal.

With her girdle removed, Sam gently ran his hands down her naked, toned stomach. He cupped her pubic area allowing his finger to gently touch her very wet clitoris. He slowly moved down the bed so that he was now looking directly at her wet, flushed vagina.

He placed a soft kiss on her vulva whilst placing one finger into her silky, soft, sopping vagina.

Lena knew she had broken her own rule about not allowing her cubs to touch her or take control but this was so fucking erotic.

Sam then pushed two fingers now deep into Lena's vagina to touch the spot that always did it for Lena, – her 'G' Spot. John had never quite got this right!

Lena arched her back in response to the deep penetration of Sam's fingers pushing hard, deep inside her vagina and stroking firmly onto her 'G' spot. "Oh, god Sam, I feel so fucking hot; whatever it is you are doing to my insides is making feel so turned on, so.... god... it's amazing - I'm starting to cum."

At this point Sam withdrew his fingers. He didn't want Lena to come quite yet.

"How much of me do you want, Lena?" asked Sam. "What would you like me to do next?"

"You can do what you fucking well like if it's anything as hot as what you just did to me," was Lena's reply.

Sam slid off the bed and went over to where he had left a bag he had brought with him.

"I have brought some toys of my own to pleasure you with Lena, would you like to try some of them with me?"

Still lying on the bed, Lena leant up on one elbow, sweating and panting from the glorious sexual pleasure Sam has just given her but also slightly frustrated by Sam having stopped at the point she was about to cum.

"I want you to remove your boxer shorts before we go any further', asked Lena. "I want to see what you have to offer me rather than from our bag of toys."

Sam turned and slowly removed his boxers but his T-Shirt still covered his genitals.

'Come back over to the bed with me, Sam and let's see what else you can do".

Sam went to the foot of the bed and slid up so that he was looking directly at Lena's vagina. He slowly closed in and started to kiss and suckle her clitoris. He knew he was good at oral sex as many women had told him so and knew Lena would not be any different.

Lena again started to writhe in absolute sexual pleasure, panting and moaning at the same time whilst Sam was giving her the best oral sex she had ever experienced. 'God, he was fucking fantastic', she thought.

Although close to coming, Lena asked Sam to remove his T-Shirt as she had still not seen how big his penis was. She was speaking in short bursts whilst on the brink on coming.

Sam asked how she would like to come – "Would you like me to continue with oral sex or do you have something else in mind?"

"God, Sam, please continue, I feel my body is about to burst, I need to cum – please, please?"

Sam continued with oral sex and Lena could hold back no more. Her whole body shook with the orgasm brought on my Sam's delicious tongue – such a fucking spectacular tongue.

"God, oh god, Sam, I'm coming, I'm coming – oh god, it's fucking amazing, don't stop, please just keep going, it's – OH! I can't stop coming. I've never felt so fucking hot or had anybody suck me of to the point of no return. "GOD, Sam, I can't stop coming!!

Lena was completely sated, exhausted, hot, sweaty, but felt fucking fantastic. She'd never experienced an orgasm through oral sex like that before and Sam hadn't even penetrated her yet with his penis.

"God," thought Lena whilst still feeling post orgasmic, 'if penetrative sex is as good as his oral sex, I'll be climbing the walls with pleasure".

Sam stared lovingly at Lena and said, "you are one very sexy lady, one, I'd like to spend more time with."

Sam was still wearing his T-Shirt covering his genitals so Lena again asked if he was going to remove it even though it didn't really seem to matter as he'd given her the most amazing orgasmic experience without even revealing his penis to her.

Sam slid off the bed and turned his back to Lena whilst slipping of the T-Shirt. His body was slim, his buttocks taught but shapely, he even had a good shape to his waist.

He looked back at Lena over his shoulder, still with his back to her. "Are you ready for a surprise?"

Lena was now sitting upright on the bed and replied, "with the sort of day I've had, nothing would surprise me any more."

Sam slowly turned to face Lena with his front and genitals now fully on view to her.

Lena was speechless at first, she didn't know what to think, but..."Christ", she suddenly burst out, "Fucking hell Sam, you haven't got a penis, you're a fucking woman!"

Before Lena could make any further response, Sam leant back on the bed towards her and held her in her arms. Lena did not pull back but held on to Sam.

They eventually, separated from their embrace, Lena staring at Sam in disbelief. She asked, "why did you pretend to be a man and how did you get to be on a male dating site?"

Sam explained that she was a lesbian. She'd had sexual relationships with men in her younger years; they were reasonably satisfying but not mind blowing. It wasn't until she went to a lesbian club one night with a friend as a bit of a dare. That was when her world changed. Many women approached her that night, which, she enjoyed, and next thing, she was snogging one and before she knew it, in bed having the most amazing sex with a beautiful woman. She hasn't looked back since.

"You see, Lena, I want to give women the same experience I was given. Women know more about their bodies than men. We know what really turns us on; we know where all on the 'on' buttons are. I want to give women, particularly straight women an experience they'll never forget. Like I had and continue to enjoy."

Lena could only say, 'Wow, you certainly did that in more ways than one."

Lena felt strange. She wasn't uncomfortable about what had just happened; it was the most incredible experience she'd ever had or certainly could remember having. She somehow felt elated and rejuvenated. Perhaps a new way of life was possible, a completely new way of life – 'Wow!"

"Is there anything you would like me to do to give you pleasure, Sam", asked Lena, feeling guilty at her selfishness.

Sam replied with, "How about allowing me to give you some more pleasure and, if you wish, I could show you ways of pleasuring each other at the same time?"

Both then stood up. Lena immediately pulled Sam close to her pushing her lips onto Sam's giving her a deep, passionate kiss. She felt liberated, freed from any sexual guilt. She had found something new; something Sam had opened her up to.

Sam was now feeling aroused and took hold of Lena's hand gently placing it down towards her own clitoris. "Shall we get back on the bed, Lena, and I'll show you how to give me some pleasure."

Lena inserted her fingers deep into Sam's vagina in exactly the same way as Sam had done earlier to her; it felt right, it felt good.

'How does it feel Sam," asked Lena who had, until today, not had sex with a woman before.

"Lena, for a beginner, you are hitting the right spot. I'm going to do the same to you and we can cum together."

After just a very few minutes both Sam and Lena had explosive orgasms and then fell into each others arms, again in a deep passionate kiss.

Time slipped by slowly. Lena was exhausted but lay happily in the arms of Sam, her new lover, her amazing lover.

"I should leave now, Lena but hope that we can meet again. I'd like to invite you along to my club, it's one I own, I think you'd like it there and what it has to offer so think about it."

Sam freshened up in the bathroom and came back, fully dressed. She took hold of Lena's hand and drew her in for a final, fair-well kiss. She let her hand gently slip away and left the hotel room blowing Lena a kiss as she shut the door.

Lena flung herself back onto the bed. She had the broadest smile on her face. Words would not or could not explain how she was feeling at that moment only to say that her mind was definitely made up regarding John – that poor, fucking bastard, John - hah!

She almost forgot about the recording that had been constantly running, the one she would soon be forwarding on to John. Let him see her in all her sexual glory.

Lena spoke aloud to no one in particular, "I reckon you'll have a fucking heart attack my darling John when you see what I've been up to today." She still had a beaming smile, which turned to soft laughter. She was happy, very happy.

It was time now to put together her recordings, ready to be forwarded on to her darling husband.

She had booked the hotel for the evening so was able to relax. She couldn't sleep even though she was physically and mentally exhausted. Her mind was so fired up with the events of her day, the one which she knew would change the way she lived the rest of her life.

Her mobile rang, just after 11pm. Oh god, it was John. "Christ, I bet he's wondering where the hell I am," thought Lena. "Well the fucking bastard can keep on wondering!"

She didn't answer her phone and had ensured that he was unable to find her location. "Sod him!"

She eventually dropped off to sleep after editing and re-editing the tape, the one she would forward on to John in the morning.

After a hearty breakfast served in her hotel room, Lena put together the email she was going to send to John together with her highly pornographic tape recording. She was still feeling horny just thinking about it and, still aroused, had masturbated during the early hours.

Her three cubs had all done well - but Sam, she was lovely, very special.

Now dressed, packed and ready to leave her room and ready to start a new life, she walked over to her laptop. Without a second thought, she pressed 'send'.

Dee69Me
Dee69Me
12 Followers