Lena's New Life Ch. 04

Story Info
They come back home and make some changes.
5.1k words
4.42
33.7k
7

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is the first erotic series I ever wrote, back in 2005-7, long before posting my first story. I have revised and edited (hopefully well) the chapters, but they are pretty much as they were when I wrote them. It is the story of a married couple in love and exploring a new version of their relationship. It is a fairly long series, although some of the chapters are quite short.

You may want to read at least chapter one to get the drift. Thanks to everyone who read, voted and commented. Hope you enjoy.

*

BACK HOME FROM THE SPA

On the ride home from the Spa, she had some time to herself, and she silently contemplated her situation. It was clear to her now that her offhand 'sex slave' comment had become something bigger than she'd ever imagined. John's idea of what a sex slave is about was certainly different from hers! She'd had her first hint when he had explained the rules -- she'd never even imagined rules. He had gotten her to commit, to ask to be his slave! She looked out the car window and chuckled to herself.

She had not imagined her 'current situation' when she had made her 'request', that's for sure. She was now completely hairless (except her head and eyebrows). She had been naked in front of a number of men and women during her week at the spa. She had masturbated more times this week than during her entire life until now. She had watched porn and read erotic stories, fingered herself in the car, had sex in front of a mirror AND a window, and had fingered her own ass.

Jeez! Her 'current situation' was very interesting!

They were a few minutes from home now. They would stop for groceries first, and then be home. She wondered what the future held for her, for them. She had grown a lot since 'asking' to be his Sex Slave. Would her 'growth' continue? Would she experience new things at the same rate? What other new things were coming to her?

She sure didn't know. But if they were anywhere as much fun as the wild things she'd learned so far, she was up for it with all she had! She might have to stretch her definition of what she thought was 'acceptable'. How kinky was kinky?

They bought groceries, loaded up the car, and got home. They brought all the stuff in, put it away, threw out the old milk and food that had gone bad in the fridge while they were away. The cleaning lady had brought in the mail, and they went through it as they usually did. She reveled in their ability to enjoy life doing the mundane things. It was why they were so good together, because they could do the dull, necessary things and still enjoy each other.

They unpacked their small bag of clothes, and their new bag of 'resort' clothes. They threw on a couple of loads of laundry, ate some lunch and John ran some errands. Lena took a few minutes to try to put away the boxes of erotic toys, books and videos. But she quickly realized that they had no place for all this stuff. She put a bottle of lubricant in the nightstand drawer, and picked a book out of the box to read. She had started the book at the Spa; it was a woman relating her experiences as a Dominatrix. Lena read about the first time the woman tied up her boyfriend. She learned about the feeling of control, about the responsibility of power, and about the threshold between pain and pleasure.

She wondered if there was a book in the box that told the other side, the tied up, powerless, surrendered and obedient side. And then she wondered if her interest was just curiosity, or something else, something -- what? Deeper? And then she decided that it didn't matter if it was something else, even if it was a desire or need to be punished. She was curious, that's all, and if she could satisfy her curiosity, that didn't mean she was perverted or something.

Did it?

Later, when John came home, she started to tell him about not being able to find a place to put their 'stuff'. He only grinned, then invited her out to the truck. There was a large box in the back, and they carried it inside. They took it to one of the spare bedrooms, and when he opened it, she saw it was a modular closet, with shelves, racks and, most importantly, a locking door. "It fits inside the regular closet," he said, "I measured it. There's almost nothing in there, so we can move that stuff out, put this in, and all our 'toys' can go in there." He grinned. "This way the cleaning lady doesn't find them."

"What about when we have guests, smartass?"

"They can stay in the other room. We never have people in here. We were going to turn it into an office, remember?"

"I guess," she pondered. It did have a lock. "It's pretty big." It was the size of one side of the double closet. "I guess both of those boxes will fit," she joked.

"And the rest." She stopped joking, then remembered the order he had shipped. "Oh," she nodded, "I forgot. When's that stuff coming?" She wondered what else he had bought?

"Should be here tomorrow. I called and had it held when we were at the Spa. I didn't want them laying around."

"Good thinking, John."

They spent the next hour rearranging the closet, moving the locking cabinet inside, and setting the shelves. Based on the stuff they had, and they way he set up the unused space, there must be ... what? How much more? She couldn't tell.

But there was a LOT of room.

The next day, after workouts, breakfast, and showers they got to talking about their prior plans to renovate the house. They frankly had enough money to buy a new house, but they had discussed it, and decided against it. This was the house they loved; it had plenty of room, and all their history, and they loved the neighborhood. Maybe if they retired, they could go someplace on the water.

But there were some upgrades they'd like to make, and they had saved for it (before the winning ticket), and were trying to decide whether to go ahead. A Kitchen extension, some windows, and a master bed and bathroom suite was the plan. They decided to look at it again and see if they wanted to enhance the plan a little. John suggested adding a Jacuzzi to the Master Bath. Remembering her experience at the Spa Jacuzzi, she agreed!

The conversation was interrupted by the doorbell. They went to see who was there, but it wasn't a visitor, it was the UPS delivery. John signed for the delivery, and UPS man passed the four boxes from the porch in to John.

There were four boxes. And they weren't small. OK, she thought. That's a lot of stuff. She was a little nervous as John closed the door, and lifted the first box to bring it to the spare room. How much stuff could he buy? And what? She knew rationally that there was no reason to be afraid. But oh, the unknown, and how it could frighten her.

She picked up the second box, and carried it to the room. When she got there he told her that he would bring in the other two. He told her to pick a box and open it.

Lena put her box on the bed and sat down next to it as John left the room. She tentatively tore the tape, pulled open the flaps, started removing the packing material. The box was fairly large, about two feet square and just as tall. She removed a handful of crumpled newspaper, exposing a number of smaller boxes packed inside. She took one out, looked at the rest, and saw that they were, in assorted sizes, a variety of vibrators and dildos. She lifted them , one at a time, seeing colors, shapes, textures and sizes. Jeez, did he get one of everything? Vibrators with bent tips and bulb tips, thin and full, vibes with ridges and spikes. Dildos that were smooth, and rough, and realistic. Dildos that were long and short, thin and -- holy shit, that was thick. And one that was thick AND long. A long double-header. Formed glass, Latex, Jelly, simulated skin.

Her head was spinning, she didn't know what to think, what to feel. Part of her was stimulated, but something in the back of her mind whispered about danger and what happened to bad girls, and what people will think of you. And then John returned with a third box, and she looked at him, and he had the cutest, little-boy sheepish caught-with-his-hand-in-the-cookie-jar look that all her second thoughts evaporated. She fully realized that this was supposed to be fun, for them to enjoy, and to give each other pleasure. Hmm, she thought, grinning back, maybe he wants one of these things up his ass ...

She pushed the box aside, and he put down the one he was carrying. She tried to pull the tape, struggled, and John said, "Here, let a man do it," it a false baritone, but then he couldn't do it either, and had to go get a knife. When he came back he sliced the tape on both of the unopened boxes, and sat on the chair.

She pulled the packing material out of the second box, and began extracting what appeared to her to be a number of lava lamps, only smaller, and with no lava. Different colors, sizes.

"What the hell?" she asked, holding up the flared object. It was red, about 4 or 5 inches.

"What is it?" He was grinning again, and she felt a little foolish, like there was a secret she wasn't in on. "A butt plug, honey. It's for -- "

"I know what it's for!" she stammered. "I think the name is self-explanatory!" She looked at it, mentally sizing it against her finger ... then turned her face to hide the flush she felt. "Wh- Why so many?" she stammered.

"Different sizes, shapes. Some vibrate."

"Vibrating butt plugs." She could not believe the words coming out of her mouth. She dug a little further into the box, finding nipple clamps, leather gloves, several pairs of stockings (not pantyhose), a number of panties ("Check 'em out, they're crotchless" he pointed out) a long stick with a small leather flap on the end ("It's a switch. For Spanking"), and finally, a few candles. She smelled one, but it wasn't immediately recognizable.

"What scent? Is this going to smell good?"

"It's not for the aroma, hon. It's for melting. These are dripping candles."

"Like for a wine bottle?"

"No. For skin." He wasn't grinning, he was serious. "For dripping hot wax on skin. Sensitive skin. Nipples. Asses." He took one. "They're made to melt faster, at lower temperature."

"Huh? Asses and Nipples? Hot Wax on -?"

"Regular candles are too hot, they're made to NOT melt, so they last longer, but melt hotter. These are made to melt quickly. Because they melt sooner, the wax doesn't get as hot. So you don't get burned. Just hot."

She was staring at the candle in her hand, and she felt her mouth hanging open, and she was unable to stop it. She saw her hand was shaking, holding the candle, and she put it down so he wouldn't see. She pretended to rummage in the box, trying to clear her mind of the images rushing at her, images of her --

Tied to the bed, hot wax dripped on her nipples

- she couldn't concentrate, in her mind she saw herself struggling, begging to stop, begging for more, crying out, -

Her ass covered with hot wax, and cumming, and ...

- and then she brushed it away, felt a sheen of perspiration break on her face. Her hand grabbed something from the box, held it up. She looked at it. A clear plastic tube. Open and flared at one end. A bulb, a rubber bulb at the other. Like a turkey baster, but smaller. "What. What could this be?"

"Suction tube." She heard him say, without looking at him. "For nipples." She waited, Staring at it. "The open end goes on your, oh, here, I'll show you." She heard him stand, approach. "Take off your shirt." She turned her head to look at him, still stunned by those mental images of her,

-nipples clamped, spanking, cumming, and cumming-

"Slave." He said. She reached for the buttons.

She unbuttoned her shirt. She started to say something, decided against it, then convinced herself that just because she was his Sex Slave didn't mean she couldn't talk. "I really didn't need a demonstration," she offered, "You could just tell me what it does."

"I suppose that's true," he said, taking her shirt as she removed it, "but I decided that showing you was easier. The bra." She pulled it up over her breasts. He shook his head slowly, as though patient with a slow child. "No, slave. Not sexy. Take if off."

"Well, I don't feel sexy."

"And who asked the slave for her opinion?" he said, sharply. "I will tell you when, and how, and why you will feel sexy, slave. Do you understand?"

"But I just -- "

"You are this close to earning a punishment for your disobedience." His face was tight, his eyes narrowed. "If you are looking for a spanking, keep it up."

She looked at him, then looked down. She finished taking off the bra, and tossed it to him. "Fine, here," she said, not quite under her breath. He caught it, replied, "Have it your way, slave. You will learn to behave. Stand. Open your pants."

Hesitantly, she stood. He looked at her sideways, warning. "You are pushing your luck." He reached into the open box, rummaged around, added, "Turn around."

She turned to face away from him. "Hands behind your back, slave." She did as she was told. She felt him grab her arm.

Cold metal on her wrist, a clicking noise. He grabbed her other arm. He was handcuffing her? She felt the metal again, the clicking. He released her arm, but - sure enough. Her wrists were cuffed together. "Turn to face me." She turned back. Her face was hot. She felt a rush of nervousness as she watched him approach.

He was holding one of the plastic tubes in his hand. "The suction tube," he started, reaching for her bare breast, "is designed to imitate the wonderful feeling you get when your nipples are sucked." He put his hand under her left tit, supporting it, squeezing it gently. "You like that feeling, slave? Getting your nipples sucked?"

"Yes. Yes I do," she replied meekly.

"Good. I'll bet it makes your pussy wet when your nipples are sucked, doesn't it?"

"It always does," a little hesitant to speak up. He was holding the flared opening of the tube up to her nipple, so that her nipple was inside the tube. He pressed it against her tit. She waited nervously. Then he squeezed the bulb several times.

The action created an instant seal around the flared opening, and her nipple was sucked into the tube. Holy Shit! The feeling was intense and delicious, and she felt her legs get suddenly weak. Like a really good sucking, but stronger, and constant. She saw her aureole was bulging into the flare of the tube, and her nipple was extended about a half inch inside. He pumped it once more while she watched, and her nipple extended to a full inch. She felt like someone was pulling her pussy out through her tit, and she gasped out loud

"Good," he smiled at her reaction, "it works." He reached for her other tit. She felt herself pushing it towards him, eager for the second, anticipating the treatment. This time he licked the inside of the flange, then twisted it onto her nipple. "Hold still," he advised, "and watch." He pumped, once. She felt a small pull, watched her nipple fill the end of the tube. Pump. Tighter, harder pull, and the pressure pulled the aureole into the opening. Pump. Like a hard suck, her nipple began elongating into the tube. "It seems to work better licked," he noted. Pump, and the connection from her tit to her pussy was made, and she felt the wetness start as her nipple stretched further. Pump. Her nipple pulled, it felt like it would come off, it was so glorious and exciting and irresistible and her pussy was gushing and throbbing. Both her nipples were being sucked with incredible pressure. It was unlike any sensation she'd ever had, and it didn't stop.

"Turn around," she barely heard. She did. When she moved the tubes moved, and their weight pulled the suck a little harder, and she gasped again. She heard herself breathing hard. She felt hands around her waist, at the zipper of her pants, then a tug as they were pulled down, along with her panties. She stood facing the bed, back to him, pants and underwear around her ankles, handcuffed, with suction tubes jiggling on her over-stimulated nipples. "Bend over." Oh thank God, she thought, and she felt his hand at her shoulders, guiding her down, bending at the waist until her head rested on the bed. She waited to feel him enter her hot pussy.

She cried out as the sting followed the THWACK! She had no time to feel shock when it was followed by another.

THWACK! Holy Shit! He was THWACK spanking her, spanking her THWACK bare ass as she bent over THWACK and the sting on her cheeks THWACK turned to heat almost THWACK instantly as it pressed THWACK the tubes into her THWACK breasts and shot straight to THWACK her pussy and clit.

And then she felt his hand on her arms, and the cuffs were loosened, and removed, and he turned her around to face him. He grabbed the end of the tubes, squeezed, and the pressure stopped suddenly, releasing her nipples into a wave of swollen yearning. He bent, taking one nipple into his mouth, and sucking softly, longingly, caressing it with his tongue. She looked down at the other, sore and swollen, still extended almost a full inch, and then he was on that one, licking, and sucking, and then suddenly guiding her to sit on the bed. She watched him stoop down, gently removing her pants and panties from her feet. He guided her back now, laying her down on her back, and she felt him spread her legs.

Again she waited for his dick to penetrate.

She felt his breath between her legs, his hot breath, blowing across her outer lips, then a moist touch at the junction of thigh and torso, trailing down, from the front of her leg to the inside, between her pussy and leg, down, the tongue tracing a path down, below her pussy, then slowly up the other side. She felt it approach her clit, then skirt around it, circling several times. She groaned, pushing her hips forward, trying to get him to lick her clit, to make her cum. Then the tongue went down her lips, just touching the outside of her lips, making her groan again, louder. It stopped at the base of her slit, paused.

She pulled her legs wider, and pushed her hips, and she felt that wet silky muscle push back, and his tongue slipped into her hole as a gush of juice poured out. She felt it rush out as his tongue rushed in, felt her lips getting wet as his tongue probed her hot hole. She felt him licking, lapping at her wetness, drinking her, then his tongue moved up, up her slit, separating her inner lips, past her pee hole, up, up to her clit, then on it, and around it, and she squealed with delight as he stimulated her. She began thrusting her hips to meet his face, and then his tongue was off, and back down her slit, and she was pulling her legs up to her chest, and wide apart; she grasped them behind her knees and held them to her, exposing her pussy, pulling her hips up.

She felt his tongue tickling down her pussy, wiggling in between her lips, down to her hole, inside, then to the sensitive area behind the hole --

And suddenly the tongue was at her ass, teasing the tight wrinkled hole, and then it was burrowing inside, pushing into her back door. She felt the wet wiggling sensation run right through to her clit, and then it moved again, back up, her pussy, her lips, her clit. She squirmed, trying to force his tongue to reach her clit faster, feeling the building sensations as it approached, and when it finally got there the surge of ecstasy pulsed through her lower torso. Her back arched, pushing her clit up to meet his mouth, and she felt his hot mouth envelop her pussy and lips. His mouth covered her entire slit, tongue kissing her, then sliding his full, flat, wet tongue up to her clit again, and she felt him pushing his face against her as she pushed up, straining to get to her orgasm.

It was right there, right there, and she was panting, crying out in short gasps, with long moans every time he sucked her clit. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Uhhh-hhnn. OH! Uhnnn! O-OO-OOH!" She felt her eyes roll back in her head and her heart was pounding, her mouth was dry and pussy throbbed, ached, as the orgasm built, and he licked her just enough to hold it there, and she pushed to make him MAKE her cum, and he licked and she was grunting now, grunting like an animal. "Uhn! Uhn!" She thrust her pussy up at his face, and then she felt the pressure, "Uhn! Uhn!" and the pressure built, and she knew it was there, "Uhn! Uhn! Uhn!" it was RIGHT THERE, and she released her legs, letting them fall over his shoulders, pulling his face into her, and her fingers grabbed her swollen nipples and pulled, pulled HARD as the orgasm burst out of her, exploding, and she was screaming, and cumming, and gushing her juice all over his face, and she screamed, and pulled her nipples, crushing his face into her as she drew out the orgasm, pulse after pulse clenching her insides as she screamed, and pulled, and her pussy tightened and gushed fluid.

12