Lena's New Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was getting fucked, and fucked hard, and her ass was full, and she wanted John's dick in her mouth. She wanted every hole filled; she had two, and it was delicious, her orgasm was building in her pussy as she fucked herself, and her ass was stretched and tormented with pleasure. She was really pounding it in, as far as it would go, no more long slow strokes; she was close to cumming, and she wanted it hard. She felt the head of the dildo pressing against the walls of her pussy every time it pulled out, then again as it filled her. She grunted, groaning as her orgasm built, and her voice became louder as it approached; louder, building with the size of her climax.

"Uhng! Uhng! Uhng! UHNG! UHNG! UHNG!" And still the orgasm built, just a breath away, and the butt plug in her ass and the dildo pounding her pussy and her face pressed into the sheet and her open mouth, her empty open mouth, and she was imagining John was here, and ramming his dick into her mouth, and then she came, and came hard. Her body shook and she began howling as a giant spasm took her, clenching her hips and legs like a giant fist, then releasing them, and cum flowed from her pussy and down the inside of her thighs. And again the fist clenched her, a second huge wave, and her howl heightened, and increased, and then she was screaming, screaming into the pillow. The orgasm crashed her, pounded her; her hands frozen, they held the silicon giant pressed in as far as she could stand it. Wave after wave rolled through her, and cum gushed around the dildo, down her thighs, soaking the towel and sheets, until, quivering, the waves receded, and her body shook one last time, then trembling, relaxed and fell to her side on the bed, exhausted.

She managed to lift one leg, and slid the big dildo out, and her cum gushed out as the head popped out, soaking her leg and hand. She rubbed her raw pussy gently with her cum, sweetly massaging the swollen lips, feeling the soreness seep in as the excitement left. She smelled her scent, her sex smell, and she smiled. She put her hand to her face, inhaling deeply. Tentatively, she reached out her tongue, tasting her cum on her fingers.

She reached out for the controller and turned off the vibe. Reaching behind her, she slowly pulled out the butt plug, wiping it and her hands on the towel. And she fell fast asleep, exhausted, satisfied, and smiling.

Later, when she woke, she was still naked. As she got up to pee, she felt her pussy was sore, her ass was tingling...

And she wanted to suck John's dick.

12