Lena's New Life Ch. 09

Story Info
They spend a quiet evening at home.
6.9k words
4.34
28.4k
1

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is the first erotic series I ever wrote, back in 2005-7, long before posting my first story. I have revised and edited (hopefully well) the chapters, but they are pretty much as they were when I wrote them. It is the story of a married couple in love and exploring a new version (see chapter one) of their relationship. It is a fairly long series, although some of the chapters are quite short.

*

She had taken a long hot bath, soaking and relaxing for the night ahead. She had shaved her legs, pussy and ass, making sure they were nice and smooth. She oiled her shaved areas and moisturized the rest of her, making sure that every inch of her skin was smooth and soft. She did her hair and nails, and put on makeup like they were going out. She selected clothes for the evening but did not dress yet: stockings and garter, no panties, a red ½ cup bra, three-inch heels and a snug black dress that showed enough cleavage to be just short of slutty. She put on a robe and started the food, put the champagne on ice, and got out the necessary arrangements. She had everything set when she got the call, saying he'd be home in about 45 minutes. She did not let on, but spoke to him with all the love she felt, and told him how much she missed him, and please don't be late.

She began to dress. As she slipped on the stockings and dress she watched herself in the mirror. She thought she looked sexy and attractive. Her mind started to slip towards the planned events, and she felt the excitement begin, just a slight twinge between her legs as the first blood rushed to her sex. She finished dressing, put on perfume and a triple strand of pearls. She started a hot tub for him, and took out the food. He arrived fifteen minutes late, with two dozen roses and a shopping bag, with two new vases. She kissed him in the hallway, lightly, then more deeply, gently flicking her tongue into his mouth. She took the flowers from him, and enjoyed him watching her in her dinner dress, elegantly putting the flowers in the two vases. He sipped champagne, chatted, told her how beautiful she looked. They sat at the dining room table, eating the light snack and sipping champagne. They talked, and he stared at her. Several times she caught him looking down her dress. Finally he asked.

"This is very nice," he began. "But I'm nervous. Is there an occasion I have missed or forgotten?"

"No, John," she replied sweetly. "You know that if you had missed a date you wouldn't be getting the 'nice' treatment." She smiled, her face lighting up as it only did when she was fully happy. "Honestly." That said, she could see that he was still confused. She stood up, pulled her chair closer to him and sat down, taking his hands in hers. "Seriously, here's what's up. For a few weeks now we've been having very hot, adventurous and exciting sex." She looked away, suddenly feeling sheepish, and unable to meet his eyes. Regaining her composure, she started again. "I've been longing for some nice regular sex, something warm and cozy and hot. I have truly, TRULY loved all the new things we've done, and I can't express how grateful I am to you, for opening up my world, my experience, my... my self... it's all been wonderful, and I love it and I love YOU. Every day I wonder if there will be a new thing, something new, a new treat, a new experience; it's like I've been reborn, I swear ..." She felt herself blathering, and took a deep breath. "So I wanted to celebrate, to have a nice date, just us at home, a romantic 'together' night. I wanted to make love. I want to make love to you, to show you my love, and to feel yours." She saw his expression change, from confusion to happiness, to that other face, like when they were young ... "you know, regular sex, without any complications. Well," she corrected herself, "not 'regular'. Not TOO regular, anyway. I want super-hot sex, and I want plenty of it!" She was gripping his hands, rubbing them gently, and that tingle returned between her legs. She started to anticipate her first of many orgasms. "I want us to have a long, slow relaxing night of wild, hungry never-ending sex." She looked into his face, and saw that he understood. Better, he agreed!

He took his hands from her, leaned in, and took her face in his hands, gently. "I think it's a great idea, honey. I'm glad you thought of it." He bent to kiss her. "I love you. We'll have a nice, relaxing night together, and make love until we pass out." He kissed her again. "And no kinky stuff." Another kiss, but she stopped him, and put on her disappointed face. "OK," he grinned, "a little bit of kinky stuff, but not too crazy."

"That's my man," she said. "Come with me, and bring your champagne. Your bath is ready."

She sat in her dress at the edge of the tub, the room lit by scented candles. They sipped champagne in the steamy room, and she washed his hair, and his back. She rinsed him with warm scented water. They made small talk, and fun talk, and serious talk and sex talk. She shaved his face, then his balls and around his cock, and up his ass. They kissed and fondled and caressed, he being careful not to get her wet. They joked, and they laughed, and they touched as though they were falling in love all over again.

After washing and shaving, she made him stand and rinsed him with clean warm water, not caring if she splashed herself, spraying his shoulders, chest, back; his fine, firm ass, his legs. She made sure to rinse his dick, and under his balls, and between his cheeks. She slipped a finger into the crack of his ass, and toyed with the small hole there. Then she wrapped him in a huge towel, dried him off, and wrapped her fresh, clean boy toy in a terrycloth robe. It was the one from the Spa they had visited. She leaned in to kiss him, smelling the fresh bathed scent, the steam, the soap; feeling the heat from his still-moist skin, and then feeling the moisture seeping from between her pussy lips as their tongues met, wrestling. She felt his hot breath in her mouth, then on her face, and her neck, as he nibbled and licked at her.

They went to the den next, where she had laid out rugs and blankets in front of the fireplace. She took pillows and cushions from the chairs and sofas, piled them on the floor, and sat him down, arranging him like a sculpture, so that he was comfortable, but posed and looking hot. She opened his robe to show his legs and chest, and his dick just peeked out. She stepped out of the room, returning in a minute carrying a tray. She set it down on a nearby coffee table. On it she had the necessities for the night: Champagne, two glasses, a bottle of lube, a couple of cold cans of Red Bull on ice, and a foil and plastic packet. She showed him the supplies, and his eyes widened. There was no mistaking the blue pills in the plastic bubbles. Viagra!

"This," she pointed to the lube, "is to keep me going. This," at the Red Bull, "is to keep YOU going. And this," she picked up the package of pills, waving it playfully, "is to keep you going strong." She popped one out, gave it to him, and opened a Red Bull for him to wash it down.

She got on her knees in front of him, opened his robe, exposing his crotch and stomach. She bent to him, rubbing her hands on his chest, and down his stomach, down to his thighs, then back up to his balls and cock. He was semi-hard, but she knew where this was going. She looked up, into his eyes, and lowered her head to his dick. She lifted his dick up towards his belly, exposing his balls and the sweet sensitive underside of his shaft. She broke eye contact, and her tongue slipped out, starting at the bottom of his smooth ball sack, and slowly, ever so slowly, varying pressure and drifting back and forth as she went, traced a trail up his balls to his shaft, and up to the head of his dick, where she lingered just at the spot below his crown. She looked at him again, and he looked into her eyes with the eager anticipation she loved. And she held his gaze as she opened her mouth and enveloped the head of his dick.

M-mm, she thought, I do love the way his dick feels in my mouth, all smooth and silky, and hot. She felt it getting harder, played her tongue around the head, then pulling it out to lick vigorously up the shaft, like a big Popsicle. She put it back in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it, sucking it in; feeling the smoothness on her lips and in her mouth. She lavished attention on it, enjoying the effect her mouth had on him, feeling him squirm, listening to him grunt and moan his pleasure. He was full hard now, the base of his shaft like steel in her hand, the head and shaft slick and solid as she moved her head up and down on his sweet cock. She rubbed her thighs together, getting friction at her clit. She heard him groaning, intently now, and he was jerking up with urgency. She knew he was close. This had been her plan: get his first cum out of the way, and then get him hard again and keep him hard, so they could do it all night.

She asked him to stand. "Are you going to cum for me, baby?"

She knelt in front of him in her dress, and he looked down at her, his fingers wrapped in her hair, pulling her head onto his cock like he was fucking her face. She continued humping her face onto him, taking him as far as she could into her mouth, no swirling tongue now, no tickling or teasing; just fucking his dick with her hot mouth, playing with his balls until she felt them tighten, and she felt his legs tense, and he yelled, "Oh, I'm cumming, fuck, I'm gonna cum in your mouth, yeah, I'm cumming, shit I'm cumming! Oh, OH!" And then she felt the first blast spurt into her mouth; felt the heat, the wetness, the salty sharp flavor, and stream after stream fired into her mouth, hot and slimy. She sucked, feeling her mouth fill, her tongue coated. She didn't swallow, but looked up into his face as she let it ooze out the sides of her mouth, more shooting in and drooling out, and more, overflowing down her chin, onto her dress and her tits, to her lap. Still he was cumming, till finally the spasms subsided, and she pulled her mouth off, allowing all that was inside to drool out as she stroked his cock, letting the last drops trickle down his shaft. Cum was on her face, down her dress, glaring white wet spots as she stroked him.

She released his shaft and touched the globs of cum on her dress and tits, using the fake girly voice, "Oh, dear, I have gone and ruined my nice dress with all this nasty cum!" She looked up at him, and changed to the sultry seductress voice. "Why, whatever shall I do?" She laughed and stood up, and he laughed with her. He shrugged off his robe, and helped her with the zipper on her dress, and watched her, (admiring her, she thought) as she slipped it off her shoulders to a pool of fabric around her ankles. He stared at her body, drinking in the vision of her tits, framed in her red bra, her hips adorned in garters, her legs sleek in black fishnet, and her smooth, naked pussy. She loved that no matter how many times she was naked in front of him, how many years he had seen her, every time was still like the first time for him. He loved to see her. She leaned in to kiss him. Seeing the look of surprise on his face she caught herself, remembering that her mouth was still messy. "What's the matter, honey," she teased, "don't you want to kiss me?" She licked her lips, laughed, and was turning away when he grabbed her and kissed her, hard, his mouth open, sucking her tongue, licking her lips and face, his hot breath grunting into her as he pulled her to him. He stopped then, and released her.

"Damn, Lena, that was so hot!" His eyes were shining, glistening, and his hands held her shoulders. "You are the best, the absolute best. Damn! I love you!"

"O-oh, baby, I love you, too." She gave him another peck on the lips, placing her hand on his chest, feeling his heat. "And I love to suck your dick. And, it appears that I have learned to like having you cum in my mouth!" She bent, picked up the soiled dress, and joked, "I hope the dry cleaner has a sense of humor!" She tossed it to the corner, and went to the tray to refill their glasses. As she walked she moved her ass seductively, knowing he was staring. She bent for the bottle, exaggerating, and heard him make a yummy sound. She took her time pouring, then stood up, turning to him. "See something you like?" she asked, looking at his dick that was starting to get hard again.

"Every time I see you I see something I like, you know that." He smiled as he sat down on the pile of cushions and blankets.

"Of course I do." She handed him a glass, and lowered herself next to him.

"Of course, the view I just got was not one I get every day. I liked it a lot."

"No, that was special, just for tonight." She reached for his dick, stroking it lightly, caressing it, feeling it twitch in reaction. "And if you're good, very good, maybe you'll see it again!" She took a long drink from her glass, licked her lips, and looked at him. She wrapped her hand around his dick,; it was almost fully hard. "So," she said in a hoarse whisper, "what should we do next?"

She straddled him, facing him, and reached between her legs to hold his shaft, feeling it turn completely stiff. She rubbed her entire body up and down his torso, feeling his heat, his skin, feeling her stockings sliding on his legs, feeling the hard lump of his hot meat on her belly, her tits, her swollen lips. She felt her pussy leaking, dripping with her wetness, felt the lips opening and expanding, inviting the stiff member in, drawing it in, urging it in. John reached up, undid the front clasp of her bra and her tits popped free, the nipples erect and pointed. He grabbed them, and she squealed a little as he pinched and pulled her hard nipples, sending surges of pleasure through her chest to her groin. More moisture flowed, and her pussy throbbed, aching to be filled. The urge was in her now, not a twinge anymore; she needed to cum. She needed to fuck, and to cum, and to cum with her pussy filled. She lifted up, and using her hand, aimed the head of his lovely dick at her soaking pussy.

She rubbed the tip between the lips, once, twice, then lowered her body onto his shaft as he sucked her nipple into his mouth. God, she loved having her nipples sucked, it made her pussy just gush. As the wetness increased, she slid down, feeling the head and shaft opening her, spreading her, filling her; and then she felt the tip push against the far end of her, stretching her, almost hurting, pushing up into her abdomen.

She starting riding him, slowly, using the leverage of her hips to force the head of his cock to stroke her G-spot, and rubbing her clit against the base of his shaft. Slowly, up and down, rotating forward and back, she settled into a rhythm of motion, a slow and deliberate pulsating dance of sensation and stimulation. All the while she made the yummy sounds and sudden cries as her body reacted to the intense pleasure. She spoke to him, loving him with her words and her sex.

"O-ooh, yeah, baby, that's what I needed, that's what I love. I love you, I love when you are inside me, filling me up, I want to do this all night, m-mm, yeah."

She bent down to his face, kissing him, loving his tongue, fucking his tongue with her mouth as she fucked his cock with her pussy. Then she pulled her face away, and climbed off his dick. She watched his face, confused, then she turned around to face away from him and began lowering herself again. She grabbed his shaft, felt the slick coating of her pussy juice, and started impaling herself; then suddenly, consumed by desire, she moved off, and sucked his dick into her mouth, tasting her pussy on his dick, feeling the slick lubrication in her mouth, relishing the taste of herself; the nasty uncontrolled lust of sucking her pussy juices off his dick. The action made her pussy quiver, suddenly needing the dick back inside her. She popped her mouth off, threw her leg back over, and pointed his wet shaft back at her hole. She held the base with one hand, bent over, and spread her lips with the other, so she was sure he could see it split her lips and push her hole open as she sat on him. She looked over her shoulder and watched him watching her. His mouth opened and he moaned as her swollen pussy lips swallowed his shaft, and she was filled, sliding all the way down to the base. She felt his hands on her ass, rubbing her cheeks, spreading the slick fluid from her hole onto her ass cheeks as she resumed the slow, steady motion up and down, back and forth. She started talking again, between the cries and groans, but louder now so he could hear while she faced away from him.

"Oh, yeah, you see that, you like that, see my pussy on you, getting filled the way I like?" It felt different backwards, the pressure concentrated on the back wall of her vagina, and she couldn't get pressure on her clit. "You see your dick in my pussy? You like to see that dick in me? You like to watch my pussy being filled up by your dick?" She forced herself down, trying to get her clit to rub his balls, trying to get contact, something to make her cum, but nothing worked as she bounced her ass up and down on him. Unless ... oh, what the hell, she thought, and she supported herself on one hand, leaned forward, and used the other to rub her clit. "O-oo, yeah, baby, I'm rubbing my clit while you fuck me, it's so hard, so big and swollen, m-mm, it feel so good when I do this," and it really did, she had to admit. She leaned more forward, forcing the pressure on his cock, and realized her ass was completely exposed and spread. She looked back, saw him staring, and felt a rush of desire and lust. She knew he was watching her ass. She put her forehead down on the floor, one hand still rubbing her little hard button, and reached behind her with the other hand, spread her cheeks. She heard him inhale sharply, and moan loudly, saying how hot she was. She moved one finger from the cheek to her crack, then onto the tiny puckered hole. She felt him jerk with excitement, felt his hand at her ass. Not wanting to go too far, she stopped. She wanted to hold his next load off a little, and she wanted to get her orgasm! She pulled off his dick, feeling it pop out of her.

She crawled to the leather sofa, and knelt in front of it, supporting her upper body on the seat, her legs facing him. She looked backwards over her shoulder again, and moved her knees so her legs were spread wide. He stood, came to her and knelt behind her. He placed his hands on her hips and buried himself fully inside her again in one stroke, slipping easily into her, groaning loudly. She pushed back as he pushed into her, hearing his grunts, and grunting back. He rubbed her back, he reached around and fondled her tits; he slowed, then sped up, pounding harder. Her orgasm threatened to be strong, but was no closer. She needed her clit rubbed hard, and fast.

She pulled off his dick again, spun around and sucked him into her mouth. Again the flavor, the slick feeling, the nastiness, the total abandon combined to make her pussy wet. She pulled off, rubbed his wet, sticky rod on her face and lips, knowing he was watching and getting more turned on.

She stopped, turned back away, and this time she climbed up on the arm of the sofa, straddling the cushioned arm, face down, her ass still pointed back at him. One leg hung off the side to the floor, the other up on the seat of the sofa, her pussy spread, open and ready. She watched him sprinkle some lube on his dick and approach her, lining up between her thighs. She squeezed her own nipples, waiting for the entry, then felt his head at her love hole.

And he entered, pushing in to the base of his shaft in one stroke, entering smoothly, filling her, and pushing her clit against the leather. He began a slow motion, in and out, and her orgasm began to build, oh, yeah, she thought, this is it, this is the one. He pushed a little harder, and she pushed back, rubbing the leather, feeling the sensation through her pussy, the stroke, the rub, the fill, the stretch, the push. His pace quickened, and her clit tightened, and pulsed, and her orgasm built, and built more. She heard him grunting with the effort now; he was pounding harder, and now she was grunting, and then crying out, "Oh! Oh yeah, Oh, that's it, yeah! YEAH! That's it, Oh, yeah! Fuck! Fuck, yeah! YEAH!" and then her cries became shouts as her orgasm peaked, and then she was screaming, screaming; and she came for what she knew would be the first of many times tonight. Her pussy clenched and gushed and he still fucked her, fucked her through it, keeping the pressure on her clit, keeping the intensity of her orgasm, straining to release, and she screamed and gushed and pushed back on his cock, trying to get the contact off her sensitive clit, and then finally he pulled back, but not out, releasing her orgasm, and it crested, and she gushed cum on his cock, her pussy drenching her lips, his balls, the leather sofa, and she squealed and squeaked and moaned as her climax passed through her, shaking her entire body.

12