Lena's New Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay there, felt his dick pull out, leaving her empty. Though satisfied, she felt suddenly incomplete, and had an overwhelming yearning for more. She had planned on a night of sex. She didn't know then that she would feel this, this need, this hunger for stimulation, for her next orgasm. Suddenly there was movement to her side, and she turned, to see John's dick at her face.

She was taken by surprise by the sight and smell; the odor of her cum, the glossy sheen of her juices on the smooth shaft, the glistening head and the drop of come oozing from the fat head; it was right at her, just an inch away, and she succumbed to her wanton desires and opened her mouth, sucking the head of his dick, swirling her tongue on it, then licking the shaft, tasting her cum, feeling the smooth stiff pole as it rubbed against her lips, her tongue. She couldn't believe she was doing this, and she couldn't stop. She didn't want to stop...

He pulled his dick out of her mouth, leaned to her, kissing her swollen lips, still warm and wet from his dick.

He pushed her gently off the arm onto the sofa, then came around to guide her into an unusual position. She followed his direction, allowing him to move her body where he wanted it; he swung her upper body off the couch, slowly lowering her head and shoulders to the floor, face up. Her ass was still up on the couch, and he took her legs, spreading them, and pulling them down towards her face. Her hips were curled above her face, her pussy was pointing straight up into the air. John now straddled her, facing the sofa, and lubed his shaft again before pushing his dick down into her.

Holy shit!

He was fucking down into her, she could see her swollen pussy lips wrapped around his shaft, she could see her gaping hole opened for him every time he pulled completely out. She could watch his entire pole slide into her, then pull out, slick with her cum and juices. Every time he plunged down into her his balls, heavy with cum and tight to his body, would tap against her swollen sensitive clit. He held her legs apart, and she felt his ass cheeks clench and relax as he raised and lowered himself into her. She felt another orgasm coming, building, more powerful than the last, urged on to release by her desire and her longing. She knew he would cum soon too, and she wanted him to fill her this time, to shoot into her, fill her wet pussy with his hot cum ... Her orgasm was almost on her, and she was overcome by her lust, her desire; she lifted one hand to her pussy, getting it wet with her juices, then raised it back up, into his ass crack, finding the small sensitive hole, and she slid a wet finger into his ass. It was enough to push him over the edge, and he shouted as he came, shooting blast after hot blast into her, and his climax brought her own on, a freight train hitting her as his butt clenched her finger, she felt his spasms. His cum filled her; her orgasm froze her. Her mouth hung open, locked open, a long extended moan emerged from her as her climax ripped her, shattering her. She felt his spasms subside, his sphincter released her finger, and she saw his cum overflowing her pussy, leaking out, over the lips, dripping down her clit. The spasms in her vaginal muscles subsided as he pulled his dripping dick out of her. She watched a string of their mixed fluid connect his dick and her pussy; it stretched, and dripped down onto her stomach. He released her legs; the change in pressure closed her vaginal canal and the load of cum blurted out of her, the white fluid spurting down over her clit and landing on her stomach and tits. He stepped off her, knelt down, and helped her lower her legs to the side.

They lay next to each other on the sheets and blankets covering the floor, catching their breath. She was watching his face, the satisfied, happy look; but every time he looked up at her, the happy look changed to the love look. She felt the same dopey-lovesick-high-school-teenager look on her own face, felt the emotion inside her, a longing for him. She was comforted by their love, knew that no matter what ever happened she could always count on that; it was a foundation, a cornerstone. So much about their lives had changed recently, but that was always there, unaltered, confident.

She moved her face towards his, and he came down to her, and they kissed, softly, like lovers, worshipping each other, tenderly. They kissed with the easy confidence of practiced lovers, but with the intrigue and adventurous exploration of newlyweds. The kiss gradually gained intensity, becoming more insistent, determined and driven. Just like sex, she thought; starting slower, then harder, building to ... what the hell? She thought. Is everything like sex? Is that all I can think about? He was kissing her neck now, slowly, just touching her with his lips, then tracing her tendons and collarbone with the tip of his tongue. She watched him through lidded eyes, saw his tongue snake out, touching her flushed skin, down to her breast, her nipple.

Yeah, maybe sex is all I can think about. And what's so wrong with that?

He was circling her erect nipple, lathering it with his wet velvet muscle. He moved, tracing a path to her other breast, and she noted that his tongue went directly through the blob of cum that had dripped out of her.

She reached down to her stomach, ran her finger in the mess on her, and rubbed it onto her nipple. He stopped while he watched her, then looked into her eyes. He knew what she was doing. And then he licked his cum off her nipple, and sucked it into his mouth, cleaning it off, and sending an impulse straight to her groin. As he finished sucking the cum off her nipple she repeated the process, coating her fingers again, rubbing it on the other nipple. There was more this time, a large blob coated her nipple, and John moved from the first one, and licked the cum off her nipple before sucking it into his mouth. Oh, sweet fuck, she thought, that was fucking hot! She reached for more from her belly, but most had dripped off her sides. She had to see him do that again, she wanted to watch him lick and suck his cum off her hard nipples, she felt the desire from his mouth to her pussy, felt the urge. Finding no more semen on her stomach, she reached lower, and rubbed two fingers across her sloppy pussy, coming up with a huge gob of cum. The back of her hand pushed John away, and her finger dripped, and then rubbed the cum on her nipple, coating it, and then John stared into her eyes as she watched him lick and suck it off.

Her fingers were back at her pussy, coating them, but as she brought her hand back up John took it, and passed her tits, bringing her cum-coated fingers directly to her own mouth. He kept sucking her nipple, harder, and bit it a little as she licked and sucked her two fingers like a little dick, cleaning all the cum off them. The bite on her nipple sent the bolt through her to her pussy, and her next orgasm began to take shape deep inside her. She checked to see if he was getting hard, but his spent dick was hanging limply between his legs. She knew the little blue pill would help, but she might have to get him started.

Her fingers went back between her legs, playing with her lips, relishing the slick feeling of the cum oozing from her. She slipped the two fingers easily inside her hole, pulling them out, covered with their combined juices. She rubbed up her lips to her sensitive clit, playing lightly, but feeling it grow, demanding attention. She looked at him; he was watching her fingers working at her pussy, and she returned her attention to pleasuring herself, intending to excite him at the same time.

She slipped the fingers back inside, and let out a little moan, then slowly began pumping them in and out, sliding easily in the cum that flooded out of her. Her other hand joined the first, and her hips began to move in rhythm as she began fucking herself with her fingers, pumping harder now, as her other hand stimulated her clit. She felt the orgasm building; she was breathing faster now, she was so excited, she felt wild with passion knowing that she was masturbating her fucked pussy to get him hard, she was so dirty, so sexy. She jammed a third finger in, stretching her pussy, not pumping, just jamming it full, and rubbing furiously, and her orgasm slammed into her. Her hips lifted off the floor, and she arched from her shoulders to her feet, lifting herself, and she felt her pussy pulsing on the hand still inside her, flooding her with hot cum; she felt the mixture running out, between her legs, down her ass crack, until the orgasm subsided and she relaxed her body, starting to breathe again. She felt him take her hand, pull it out of her, and watched as he raised it to his face, and licked her hand clean. The sight stopped her receding orgasm in its tracks, and she felt herself squirming as he licked their combined juice off her slender fingers, working his tongue between them like they were her pussy lips, playing at the tips of her fingers like they were her little clit, and her pussy began flowing hotly again.

Suddenly he stopped, and dropped her hand, and then he was lowering his head to her face, and as they kissed she tasted the salty pungent mix of their cum on his lips and tongue; her eyes closed as the passion enveloped her; so nasty, she thought, and it turned her on even more. Her tongue reached for his, yearning to taste them, to share their passion; then suddenly his mouth was gone, and she was left, mouth open, frozen. Then she felt the something at her pussy, his hand? She opened her eyes as his tongue flicked her clit, and she inhaled sharply when she looked down to see his head buried between her legs. She was stunned! Oh, damn but it felt good! She reached for nearby pillow to put behind her head so she could watch him, and she spread her legs wide. She saw his eyes flick up to hers, and then his head dropped lower and she felt his tongue between her lips, flat and broad, he was lapping at her pussy like it was a melting ice cream cone, licking the drippings. The sight and sensation overwhelmed her, and she called out to him.

"Oh, John, yeah! I can't believe you are licking me after you fucked me. Shit, that feels so good, lick my pussy, you hot fuck, lick that cum out of me, oh, shit, I can't believe it! Fuck, you sexy fuck, eat my cum! Eat my fucked pussy." Her words drove him, she heard him moan into her, felt the vibrations in her, and he dove in, licking and sucking the juices out of her, sucking her labia, drilling his tongue into her, pushing his whole face into her, licking and sucking her clit. She got her hands behind her knees and pulled her legs to her chest, and he pushed harder, licking juices from her butt all the way up her pussy to her clit, while she continued encouraging him. "Yeah, get it all, baby, lick me all over, make me cum with that tongue, fuck, that's so hot, lick me! Make me cum again!" She felt her orgasm building; he was concentrating on her clit now, focusing all his attention on it, pushing his tongue hard against it. Then she felt him slide fingers into her, and her orgasm broke open and washed through her, and her cries turned to yells as she flooded his face and hand with her cum. She felt his fingers pull out, his tongue leave her clit, and replace his fingers inside her, working into her, licking and lapping at her as her pelvic region tensed, and shook with spasms.

She released her knees, and her legs flopped down, knocking him away from her crotch as her orgasm finished and receded. She began to catch her breath as the tremors in her limbs and pussy rippled through her. Her mouth was dry, and she rolled over to reach for the champagne, only to be met by John; he was kissing her, his face was wet and slick and it smelled of sex. As the scent filled her nostrils, his tongue attacked hers, and the flavor of their sex was intoxicating. She felt herself breathing heavily, her hands running over his chest and shoulders, down to his crotch where she found him growing hard again. She moaned playfully into his mouth as they kissed.

She broke the kiss, got them champagne, and they drank, both breathing heavily and staring lustily into each other's heated eyes. John opened another Red Bull, which they shared. She saw his dick was hard again, and she lay back on the floor. One hand wrapped firmly around his shaft, the other played at her hot, wet, slit. "C'mon over here and fuck me again," she teased.

And he did, crawling between her legs, slowly slipping his pole deep inside her swollen and sloppy pussy. Since he had already come twice, he lasted a long, long time, and Lena had three more orgasms before John shot his third load of the day, and the second one inside her. He rolled off her, laying on the floor on his back as his breathing returned to normal. She listened to him as she, too, came back from the edge. But even after all the orgasms she'd had, she still wanted more. Her body was exhausted, but her libido and desire were fully stoked. She was an animal, driven by lust and desire, and her hunger, now fired, was not yet satisfied. She wanted more.

She knew that he would need something to stimulate him, she knew that kissing and cuddling wouldn't be enough after his third. She was playing with her nipples, maintaining the level of sexual intensity in her body, and one hand went to her used and swollen pussy. Her fingers soothed the sore labia, even as they stimulated her opening. Perhaps watching her masturbate again would be enough, she thought, if she went a little further; and she set out to give him a show to restart his pump.

She got on her knees facing away from him, pussy pointing in his direction; after a few minutes she had four fingers pumped into her hole as her other hand rubbed her ass. This should do the trick, she thought, and gently inserted a cum-slicked finger in her own ass. He can't resist this, she knew. Any minute he'll be all over me...

She turned to look at him, and realized that he was sleeping, and looked like he had been for some time. She grinned. He's probably been asleep the whole time, and seen none of her show. He probably passed out right after he rolled off her! And here she was almost cumming again, with finger in both holes and her ass in the air ... aw, hell, there no sense in stopping now. She put her head back down, lowered her ass a little to be more comfortable, and brought herself to another earth-shattering orgasm.

She staggered to the bathroom after, to pee and clean up a little. Wiping herself she felt the stimulation. No, it can't be. But it was, and she hoped that maybe one more would do it; one more would allow her to be satisfied. She went to the playroom, got out a slim dildo and a fat vibrator.

She returned to the den, fucked herself with the toys, pleasuring her body again to orgasm.

She got up on the couch, fucking her pussy and ass at the same time, to another mind-blowing climax. She passed out.

Later she woke, the dildo still in her ass. She removed it, and used her fingers on her clit until she came again. She fell back to sleep.

She awoke late in the morning. Her head was on John's lap. He was showered and dressed, and stroking her hair. He leaned down, kissed her forehead tenderly.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Are you OK?" he asked.

She stretched, feeling a little ache from the couch. Then, feeling sore. Her nipples. Her pussy, her ass. "Oh, my God," she said, "I can't believe that."

"What?"

"I can't believe all the sex we had. O-ooh, damn, I'm kinda sore." She grimaced, but half smiled.

"Does it hurt?"

"Well, not hurt exactly. It's not pain. Just, like, sore. Used. A little beat up."

"It was a hell of a workout! That's for sure!" He was smiling at her. They spent the next half hour recalling their favorite parts, each amazed at how sexy the other was, and how raunchy they both were. She finally got up to shower, and he went to start breakfast.

Later, as they ate, he said, "The next time you plan a quiet romantic evening, let me know a week ahead. I'll start eating oysters and Vitamin B!"

She grinned, and then remembered that she had kept going after he passed out. She wondered if he knew...

12