Lena's New Life Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her entire body twitched as her eyes reopened; she was laying on her side, facing the mirror. Her legs were drawn up around Big Boy, who stood shining with her cum, undaunted by the adventure. Her hair was stringy with her perspiration, and her body glistened in a sheen of perspiration. Her breath was ragged as she subconsciously stroked Junior, still in front of her face, murmuring softly. She was hearing things, Junior was talking to her, calling her a beautiful animal, so hot, so beautiful, so ...

"...beautiful, I have never seen anything so hot in my life," she heard, "you are so beautiful, so sexy," it was John's voice, "I want you so bad, watching you get fucked like that, so hot, you beautiful, sexy, animal." He was speaking softly, lovingly, with a level of admiration as though viewing a work of art. She looked in the mirror, and saw him behind her, watching from the doorway, and wondered how long he had been there. His eyes were glazed a little, and his pants bulged at the crotch. Her pussy was sore from Big Boy's pounding fuck, and she didn't know if she could handle another orgasm without passing out. Not like that last one, she thought.

He walked towards her, unbuckling his pants, pulling down his zipper. "You are my sexy slut, Lena. You had two at once?" She watched his reflection in the mirror as he pulled out his hard cock and began stroking it. "Did you like that? Did you imagine that they were both fucking you?" He was dropping to his knees now, his hard cock above her head. The head, fat and purple, was dripping as he slowly stroked. "You liked having your mouth and pussy filled at the same time?" She rolled onto her back, looking straight up at his dick now, her legs falling open, her sore and swollen pussy splayed open and used. "Tell me if you liked it."

"It -- it was ... fucking fabulous," she managed. His stroking became more insistent.

"Tell me. Did they switch?"

"Oh, hell yes, first one fucked me, then the other. I came so many times ..." she watched a drop of pre-cum form at the tip, and her fingers found their way between her legs. "They were in my mouth, and my pussy, both at once, then they switched." Her fingers felt her wet lips, her opening, dipping into the wet hole. "They made me lick my cum off them, sucking my pussy off their cock, while they fucked me." She saw his cock twitch, his hand grip a little tighter, and knew he was getting off hearing it. "Then I sucked Junior deep as Big Boy fucked me, he was so fucking big I think he stretched me out, oh, fuck look at me," she had four fingers pushing into herself now, "look what he did to me, he fucked me so hard."

Suddenly John's cock was lowering, she heard his breath quicken, and then cum flew out, right at her face, splattering her mouth and nose, hot sticky cum, then he was closer, and another blast struck her, she felt the heat and then the head was pushing past her lips and blasting his cum into her mouth. Her fingers crammed into her pussy, harder, and her other hand rubbed her clit as she brought herself to another, smaller orgasm, her mouth filling with John's load, the sharp salty flavor of his semen filling her, she smelled it on her face, trying to swallow, unable to get it all, much of his load spilled out the side of her mouth as he groaned, and jerked, and finally his dick was still, and she licked the head, tasting the last drops of cum. He pulled back, and sat on the floor. Leaving his pants open, he took her hand, brought it to his mouth, and licked her wet fingers.

They lay together, on the mats, and he took her in his arms. She laid her head on his shoulder, and they rested there, cuddling and content, until their breathing became long and regular, and they slipped into an easy sleep.

They woke later, got cleaned up and dressed, had some dinner. She joked about how sore she was. He said he'd never seen her cum so hard. He asked if she had imagined that he was one of the two men in her fantasy.

"I did. But I also imagined you watching me, with two other guys," she admitted. But she wasn't embarrassed.

"At the end, I did watch you," he grinned.

"I was so into it, ever since reading those stories, you know ..." she trailed off. Should she be ashamed? "When I had the two toys out, I just went with it, and it was like ... like it ... took over." She looked at him, touched his hand, grinned. "I totally was out of control."

"I saw! You were getting off so hard. I couldn't believe how hot you were with those two!"

"What if it wasn't toys?" she suddenly asked. She caught herself too late, not knowing if she wanted an answer to this question. She wasn't even sure she wanted her own answer. "Would it still be hot if they weren't ..." out with it, she thought, just say it. "If they were real? If it was two guys fucking me?"

He stared at her. She'd done it, she'd gone too far. She felt the knot form in her stomach.

"I saw how hot you got today," he said. "You were consumed with passion, and you were out of control." He smiled. "It's my greatest and favorite fantasy, seeing you like that." He took her hand. "Anything you ever want to do, that doesn't damage us, that makes you that excited, makes me even more excited." He looked at her; she felt the knot in her stomach dissolve, replaced by a developing warmth in her chest, expanding. "Do you want to do that?"

"I don't know." She swallowed nervously, "I don't think I'd, like, arrange it." She licked her lips. "But if we were someplace where it somehow might happen, I don't think I'd stop it!" She looked at him, saw excitement in his eyes. "I know that I'd want you there, to be a part of it. I'd need you to be there, to be ... you know. Part of it. One of them"

"I'd be one of the two guys?"

"Maybe, maybe two. Or three." She grinned.

12