Lena's New Life Ch. 14

Story Info
Resolving issues from the night before.
3.2k words
4.14
18.6k
0

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is the first erotic series I ever wrote, back in 2005-7, long before posting my first story. I have revised and edited (hopefully well) the chapters, but they are pretty much as they were when I wrote them. It is the story of a married couple in love and exploring a new version of their relationship. It is a fairly long series, although some of the chapters are quite short.

You may want to read Chapter One to get the setup. Thanks to everyone who has stuck with this tale, and for voting and leaving civil comments.

There is very little actual sex in this chapter. Lots of thinking and talking. You have been warned

Note: in the original version of this chapter, Lena's mental musings were in italics. I have changed them here to be in parentheses; I hope the reading isn't too awkward.

TMIMH

*

SS Episode 12 About Last Night

02-24-2006

At breakfast she asked about Terri.

Waking up, in the shower, making coffee, getting dressed; she could not get her mind off last night. She ran it over and over in her head, enjoying the memory, except for that one part. Not the flashing, although that was the first time she had shown her pussy in public where she was certain to be noticed. Not playing with herself at the table; it was another 'new ground' event, and frankly, was very hot and she was looking forward to doing it again. Maybe going further, all the way, making herself cum at the table. (Maybe while the waiter is there, watching her cum, and then he fucks her on the table while John puts his dick in my mouth, and a crowd gathers ...) Not the masturbating in the ladies room, making herself cum; that was out of control hot, and a massive orgasm, and she would do it again in a heartbeat. Certainly not fucking John at the car; that was over the top! Another 'new ground' experience, sure, and too fucking wild, she couldn't wait for that again, right out there in the open, all wet and hard ... nope, most of last night was one hundred percent fabulous, it made her wet just recalling it; the excitement, the thrill, the aroused feeling, the teasing and stimulation. Very hot. Plus she had that image in her head, that fantasy from the restaurant. When she was talking herself into flashing him, she'd thought of all the men in the room getting aroused ... (and they all approached her table, pulled her out of her chair, and John watched as they all fuck her, over and over, non-stop ...)That was the effect she'd had on John, for sure, and he had fucked her good.

And honestly, she was pretty hot about the girl watching them. They'd had public sex before, and an audience, but never so close, so intimate. They had been an intimate audience once, but never had one. The way she watched, the hungry horny look on her face as she rubbed herself to an orgasm, right in front of them as she watched ... yeah, oo-ooh, yeah, very hot! She knew that she and John were a hot couple. Hot enough to get Terri to cum (Hot enough to get all those men to fuck her, fill her with cum, all over her pussy and face, filling her) right in front of them.

No, there was one thing preventing her from letting go and relishing the memory of last night, one detail in the way.

"Last night," she started, unsure. Why was this such a stumbling block for her? It was hot when it happened, very sexy, very dirty. But thinking about it got her all confused. She had to talk it out, and soon. "Last night, that girl,"

"Terri." He finished her sentence. A little annoying most of the time, but helpful now.

"Yes, Terri. She, um,"

"She watched us fuck!" He leered. Not helpful.

"Yes." Deep breath. "Yes, and then she sucked your dick." There. It was out!

"She sure did."

Lena didn't know how to proceed because, honestly, she didn't know why it was bothering her. She pictured it in her head, Terri dropping to her knees, sucking John's dick. She repeated herself.

"She sucked you. Your dick."

John could see her struggling, and took her hands, holding them close to his chest. "Yes, dear, she did suck my dick right after I finished fucking you." He pulled her close to him, kissed her. "You were so very, very sexy; so hot, I had to fuck you right in the parking lot, I couldn't stop myself." He kissed her forehead, then pulled her head to his chest, holding her, kissing the top of her head, smelling her hair. "I love you so much, and you turn me on so much, and you make me want you so bad." His hand rubbed down her back. Her cares were melting away. "You are so hot, you made every man in the restaurant horny," (a group of men, dicks out, circling her, surrounding her, covering her in cum...) "and at least one of the women!" He took her shoulders and pulled her away, and looked into her eyes, a look of concern on his face. "Are you OK?"

"I don't know. I think I am; I'm pretty sure I am."

"You think you might not be OK?

"No, no, of course not, there's nothing wrong, there's nothing serious; I'm not sick or anything." She stared into his eyes, trying to see the thing that was bothering her, wondering if she would recognize it if it was there.

"You seem preoccupied. You got something on your mind, Lena?" Any other time she'd think that was a sexual question, but he was so in tune to her. He knew she needed to talk, and he was drawing her out. She loved him all over again for this, for understanding that she had a need to be needy right now, and he was going to go down that road, and help her find it. "What's up, honey? Something about that girl got you spooked?"

She sighed her frustration and looked at him. She wanted so much to just enjoy the sex. "Not spooked, not that. It's, well ... I don't know. I don't know what I am."

"You're a hot sexy woman and the slut of my life- I mean, love of my life!" he joked. But only half joking.

"That's not what I mean," she sneered, joking back, "but thanks. For the sexy part. And the love part." She held his hands and pulled him down, so that he sat across from her. She didn't let go of his hands. "And I guess the slut part, too! As long as I'm your slut!" She smiled, and he smiled back, but she could tell that he knew she needed to be serious. She felt her love for him well up in her. And she knew by his care and concern that he felt the same.

"Here's the thing, I think," she began, "maybe you can help me sort it out." Her hands clasped his in her lap, and she looked into his eyes as she spoke. "You know that I am thoroughly enjoying our sex adventures. I have told you several times already how much I love you for allowing me to experience so much new and exciting, so many things. It is a thrill ride every day, and everything we do makes me love you more. I am so glad that I can share myself sexually with you, so completely now, and I love how turned on I make you. And me!" She smiled at him. "Actually, I'm getting a little charged up just talking about it!" She shook her head. "Later. Now I need to tell you -- oh, what you have made me into! I love sex so much that conversations about it get me all steamy!" She smiled sheepishly, looked at him, listening patiently. "Anyway, the sex is great, all of it, and all I want is to keep on doing it with you, always. I want more and more, and new and exciting. You have awakened feelings and desires in me that I didn't know I was capable of, that I never knew existed. And I love it, and want it. I want to know more about me, about what I desire and want, what I enjoy and how it feels, and seeing you enjoy it; and giving you pleasure in all ways and forms." She took a deep breath. "You have fantasies, right?"

"Of course, Lena. Everyone does."

"I know. Last night I had one."

"When you were sleeping?"

"No silly, that's a dream. No, at the restaurant." She still held his hands, her nervous fingers fidgeted with his. "When I was getting ready to come out and flash you, I had an image. An image of a fantasy I have." She struggled, looked up at his face, her fingers gripping his strong hands. She saw again the concern and interest in his face, and loved him. "A mental image (covered in cum, fucked by cock after cock after cock without end, orgasm after orgasm, her face, her tits) of a fantasy." She was stuck. She looked at him pleading with her eyes, and he saw it.

"I have plenty of fantasies. I'll tell you some of mine, and then you tell me - no, I'll just keep talking until you feel ready, then you stop me. OK?" She nodded. "OK, I have a fantasy where we are all dressed up and go out to dinner or a party, and you tell me you want me to lick your pussy, and we find a place to go, and you just lift up your dress and I lick you until you cum. And we go back to the party." He waited. "I have another one where you hold my dick at your mouth and let me watch my cum shoot onto your tongue, and fill your mouth."

"We've done that."

"And I can't wait to do it again. I fantasize about anal sex, a lot. Licking each other, fingers in asses, and finally hearing you say 'I want you to fuck me in the ass', and we do it. But my ultimate fantasy, my number one, I think I have already told you about. You know what it is. You remember?" He looked at her, but she didn't -- but she remembered as soon as he said it. "The sexual fantasy that gets me more excited than anything else is," he now held her hands, "whatever gets you excited." She smiled, and he smiled at her. "A couple of times in the past weeks I have experienced my fantasy, seeing you get completely hot and do things you've never done before. The hotter you get, the more you lose control and let go of yourself, the hotter it is for me."

"A gang bang," she blurted, "I pictured a gang bang in my head last night." Now, started, she felt words pouring out of her. "Not just a second guy fantasy, like one in my mouth and one in my pussy, like Mimi did on the beach, but one after the other, on and on ..." Her mouth was dry; she tried to swallow and couldn't. "In my fantasy I imagine, like, you know, another guy, you and another guy, and sometimes just two other guys.

"Sure. And I fantasize about you and another girl."

"Not the same. In mine, you and the other guy don't go down on each other." He grinned. She grinned back, but had to finish. "Its not that I haven't fantasized about more than one cock before, but last night...it was different from my fantasy." She took a breath and let it out. "So last night as I'm about to come out and flash you, I think that everyone in the restaurant will see me (circled around me, hard cocks, jammed into my mouth, my pussy, never enough, shooting, cumming, soaking me) and get turned on and I had a mental picture (fuck me, fill me with cum, fuck my filled pussy, fill me again, use me, fill me with cum, make me eat it, swallow it, cover me, just don't stop fucking me) of all the men coming to our table, and stripping me, and laying me on the table and fucking me, one after the other, over and over, while you watched me."

"And it scared you?"

"Hell no, it turned me on so much I masturbated under the table, remember? And when the waiter brought the food I went to the ladies room and finished the job!"

His mouth opened, then closed. "I thought you had to pee?"

"I did, and I did pee, after I came like a fucking explosion!" She grinned again. She was holding his wrists and forearms now. "I can't get the image out of my head now, of me, guys all around me, cumming all in me and on me, in my pussy and my mouth, just fucking me without stop." She shook her head. "It's like I'm fixated."

"You want to do that?"

"No! I mean no, it's not something I need to do. I don't know. It makes me hot to imagine it, to think about it, but I don't know if I could ever ... I can't even believe ... " she released his hands, and covered her face with them. "I can't believe I could even consider something like that!" She pressed her face tight into her hands, exhaled, and dropped her hands back to her lap, where his hands still waited. "But it makes me so horny. Right now, just talking about it I'm so fucking horny I want to cum."

"This is what was bothering you? Your fantasy got out of your control? And now you're afraid that you might do it?"

"Well ..."

"Would you do it?"

"I don't think so ..."

"But it's hot to think about, right?" He was leering, and she saw his pants growing.

"Oh, dear god, yes, my pussy is so wet right now just thinking about it. But doesn't it bother you?"

"That your pussy is wet? Or that you keep looking at the bulge in my crotch?"

"No, you idiot. Does it bother you that thinking about sex with other men gets me hot?

"You remember my greatest fantasy?" She remembered. "Nothing gets me more excited than YOU getting excited. If this excites you, I'm for it."

"What if I wanted to actually DO it?"

"What, get gang-banged?"

"Not necessarily. What if I just wanted other men to fuck me. Maybe a gang bang (smothered in cum, passing out from orgasms, fucking my pussy, my mouth, in my ass, cum everywhere, still they fuck me and fuck me and fuck me) but I don't think so. But doesn't the idea of my having sex with someone else bother you?"

"ARE you having sex with someone else?"

"If I was, would it bother you?"

"I'll tell you what would bother me. It would bother me if you had an affair. If I thought you loved someone else, or were letting someone else come between us."

"But sex is ok?"

"Only if WE are ok. If sex with someone else interferes or interrupts OUR sex, that would be no good. Or if it was emotional sex, as I said, also no good." He held her hands again, firmly, looking directly into her eyes. "That time, on the beach? Mimi touched your pussy, she made you cum. Sorry to break the news, but that WAS sex with another person."

"You were there, we were together," she countered.

"Listen, Lena, I love you, and what you want, I want. If it makes you happy and doesn't hurt us, it doesn't hurt me. And," he said, slowly, so that she heard every word precisely, "if it makes you hot, it makes ME hot." His eyes were drilling into her. "Got it?"

She nodded, gulped, and exhaled. "Thank you." Her shoulders slumped in relief. "I needed to hear that."

"So you can get gang banged?" he joked. "Or just to feel better about fantasizing about it?"

"Neither. To feel better about calling Terri."

"Huh?" A look of surprise crossed his face. She had lost him.

"You remember Terri? Last night? She sucked your dick? Right after you fucked me?"

"Yes, course, but what does she have to do with all of this?"

"I had to know if I was fucked up. I had to hear you say that seeing me get pleasure from another person wouldn't freak you out." She released his hands, smiling, and exhilaration spread through her, a huge release. She cupped his face in her hands gently. "Last night we were so horny, and the sex was so exciting, so hot. You fucked me, made me cum, and then you came. We were so hot we made her cum, too!" She kissed him. "And when you pulled out of me she sucked your dick. And it was so fucking raunchy and slutty and hot, I was getting off just watching it."

"So?"

"So, you big dummy, I have not had sex with anyone but you since long before we were married!" She was smiling so big it almost hurt. Damn, she loved him! She started kissing his face lightly as she spoke. "I assume you haven't either."

"You know I haven't!"

"I know; I love you." She stopped kissing him, held his head still and looked deep into his eyes. "I didn't know why I didn't hate you for letting her suck you. I thought I was supposed to be furious at you, and her. And I wasn't. I was turned on seeing your dick in another woman's mouth. It was making me crazy. That's why the gang-bang fantasy was so disturbing. It excited me, just like seeing her suck our cum off your dick." She was relaxing now, and starting talking dirty. "But the fantasy was just that, a fantasy, and that girl really had your sloppy dick in her mouth, m-mm it was so hot. But I was having trouble enjoying it, until you cleared it up for me." She was reaching for his pants, pulling his zipper down.

"I did?"

"Sure," she said, reaching into his fly. "It's good to get hot, as long as nothing hurts US, as long as it's just pleasure." She grasped his cock, pulled it out, and began stroking him. She thought she'd play a little with his mind, tease him. "M-mm, maybe I can't wait to have all those guys fuck me (over and over, filled with cum, squirting out, fucked hard, again, again, mouth full of cock and cum, covered, a total fuck slut covered in cum, fucked and fucked and fucked) while you watch me. It'll be exciting having someone other than you touch me."

"You let that woman on the beach touch your pussy."

"That was different." She brought her head down and slipped his dick into her mouth.

"I don't see how, but I'll let it slide."

She took her mouth off, saying, "After I blow you, I think I'll call Terri. Maybe we can get a threesome!"