Lena's New Life Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had lowered the back of a lounge char so it lay flat, and placed extra cushions and a spare towel across it. Muriel laid down on it, face down, undoing her towels as she lowered herself, so that it draped across her. On either side of the chair were more cushions, taken from nearby lounges. Steve knelt on them and began working her shoulders. Lena and Steve poured champagne, and brought glasses to Steve and Muriel, then sat on a nearby lounge to watch.

Steve was working his fingers in the fleshy muscles of Muriel's upper back, kneading the stress out, rubbing the smooth tanned skin. He pushed the towel away as he worked lower, moving himself as he moved his focus. Finally the towel was pushed completely aside, exposing her ass. Muriel adjusted on the lounge, wriggling slightly, and when she settled, Lena noticed her legs were slightly apart. Steve worked his way down one leg, then up the other. Lena sipped her champagne as she watched his hands working the muscle, closer and closer to Muriel's crotch. This was hot, she thought! She was feeling the steam in her own crotch, and then felt John put his arm around her from behind. He was sitting with his back to the backrest, she was sitting with her back to his chest. His hand found its way to the top of her towel, undoing it, and it dropped away from her, exposing her breasts. She didn't care, she watched as Steve's hand caressed the round cheeks of Muriel's ass. It was like watching a high quality soft core porn, only live! Between her cheeks, now, and John's hand found her breast, lightly, then firmly, then squeezing. She watched one of Steve's hands disappear between Mon's legs, she knew he was playing with her pussy, and she heard the woman groan lightly. John's hand found her nipple, toyed with it, then pulled and pinched.

She felt him move behind her, then felt his lips at her ear. In front of her, Muriel had spread her legs more, and Steve had one hand rubbing her pussy, while the other caressed her ass, occasionally stopping at her puckered rosebud to tickle and rub. She felt John's breath in her ear as he whispered, and it amplified the chill that shook her body when he whispered, "I want to watch you suck Steve's cock."

She nearly dropped her glass from the rush of excitement, and her pussy responded.

"I know that you want to, I know you want his dick in your mouth." His warm breath tingled in her ear. His words burned through her, setting her pussy on fire.

She watch Muriel open her legs, and saw Steve's fingers enter her, two of them, emerging slick and wet, as his other hand reached under her to find her clit. Lena's pussy was screaming for attention.

"I know you want him to fuck you."

She wanted those fingers in her pussy, rubbing her clit, finger-fucking her wet hole!

"I want to see you cum when he fucks you."

Then Muriel began to call out, and her hips pushed up, and back, against Steve's hand, and she was screaming, and John's fingers pulled her nipple hard, almost painfully, but she heard herself cry out with the thrill, and watched Muriel in the throes of her orgasm, and she rubbed her legs together, anxious for the stimulation.

Finally Muriel stopped yelling, and settled down with a sigh. Steve removed his hands, tenderly touching the surrounding area, maintaining the erotic touch, keeping the level of stimulation high. Lena watched his fingertips trace wet lines across her ass, leaving wet trails of her juices and cum where they touched. Muriel's legs were still spread wide, her pussy lips puffy and swollen, glistening and used, her pussy still gaping open, inviting. With an effort the young woman lifted herself up on her elbows, and rolled over.

"Damn, I needed that!" She grinned. "Thank you, Steven, fabulous work, as usual," and laughed, and Steve laughed, too. And they looked over at Lena and John, sharing a seductive smile.

"What about you two?" Muriel asked. "Would you like a nice massage? It really takes the edge off!"

"Sure," she heard from behind her ear, "but can Steve massage both of us at once?"

"Of course not, John," Muriel replied teasingly, as she rose from the lounge. "Steve has taught me almost enough to be a licensed masseuse. I'll do you, and Steve can massage Lena." She stood, naked, and walked around them, arranging a lounge chair and cushions in a similar arrangement as the one she had been on. "Here you go, John," she said, patting the cushion. "Climb up and let me take care of you."

Lena stood hurriedly, making her way to the lounge Muriel had vacated. She was laying down on it, discarding her towel completely, when she looked over to see John standing, a huge tent in the front of his towel. As she lay down on her stomach, she watched Muriel remove John's towels, exposing his erection, and then folding her hand softly around it and making a satisfied noise. She led him to the other lounge, parallel to Lena's and laid him face down as well.

Lena folded her arms under her head and closed her eyes as she felt the first gentle touches of Steve's fingers on her skin, lightly brushing along her shoulders, spine and ribs, waking the skin and exciting nerve endings; down her lower back, across her buttocks and down the backs of both legs, then returning, still just stimulating the skin, up the same path, finishing at the nape of her neck, touching her gently, caressing, then more firmly. She felt him move at her side, assuming he was kneeling; she was facing away from him. She opened her eyes briefly to see Muriel standing, straddling John's body, working his shoulder muscles. She was bent at the waist, her firm breasts swaying with the effort. John's head was turned away, but Muriel looked at her, then lowered her torso, lightly dragging her hard nipples down John's back, smiling, staring into Lena's eyes. She blew a kiss to her, and Lena smiled back, and closed her eyes again.

Steve's hands were working her muscles now, pushing and pulling, extracting the tension, leaving relaxation and comfort. His hands were firm, his motions confident and skilled, and she wondered how they would feel on her nipples and clit. Down from her shoulders, under the shoulder blades. Down the ribs. Her lower back, up her sides, and then she felt him move again, and he was standing, and leaning over her, and his hands slid up her sides, coming to rest on the sides of her breasts, stroking them; electricity shot through her as she heard his voice at her ear, "If you want me to stop, just say stop," and her eyes opened, and she angled her head to see him.

"Go," she managed. "Please, go!"

His hands left the side of her breasts, never breaking contact with her skin, working down her sides, up across her lower back, and onto her ass. He massaged the muscles, from the top down, lower, until he reached the bottom of her ass cheeks. She felt his hands slide down her thighs and thought she'd die of anticipation if he did her legs, but she felt them between her legs, easing them apart, and she opened her legs, exposing her pussy to this man, as her husband lay a few feet away. She felt her hips shifting upward to his hands, and he spread her cheeks with both hands, exposing both her holes. She was sure that he could see how wet she was, he would know that she was a slut, getting so hot having another man feel her up right in front of her husband! Damn, why doesn't he touch me! Now!

"Beautiful," she heard him say, and she felt a finger slide down her crack, over her sphincter, down, gently, to her lips, parting them, feeling the rush of fluid as they opened, welcoming, and down, past her hot tunnel, her lips, and finally to her clit, where it burrowed into the folds to find her, hard and swollen, and she gasped involuntarily. Her eyes flew open and her mouth gaped as the finger worked her, now joined by another, this one slipped into her wet pussy, penetrating her, finding her g-spot, sliding in and out. She saw John, across from her, was on his back now, Muriel was on the far side, stroking his hard cock with one hand and sucking his nipple. She saw Lena looking, and pushed John's face in her direction. The look of admiration, of lust and love on his face, seeing the pleasure and desire Lena was enjoying, made the sensation all the more intense. Suddenly the hands broke their rhythm, and again she sensed movement, and she saw Muriel and John's eyes following Steve as her came from behind her, to step around the top side of the lounge, and to the side of her, momentarily blocking her view. As he passed he resumed the penetration of his fingers in her pussy, one of them reaching down to flick at her clit. She noticed that he no longer wore the towel at his waist. And then he squatted down, until his dick was at the level of her face. He was fully hard, and she stared at it, the head swollen and purple, the shaft rippled with veins. It pulsed as he stood there.

And she looked at John.

You are so fucking hot, his lips mouthed to her.

And she opened her mouth, staring at John.

And she sucked Steve's cock.

She held her head still at first, holding John's eyes as another man's dick slipped into her mouth, and she continued looking at him, she saw now that Muriel had stopped sucking his nipple to watch. She felt the head push into her mouth, felt the heat from the smooth shaft, slowly entering her, filling her mouth, then pulling out almost to her lips, then slowly pumping in and out several times, fucking her mouth, and she felt the finger on her clit press, hard, rubbing demandingly, and her eyes closed and the passion took her.

She came then, hard, her pussy clenching at the fingers in her, gushing fluid. Her body froze as she groaned around the mouthful of hot flesh, and her brain shut down. Slowly her tension released, and the climax passed, but she her brain remained shut down.

She stopped thinking. She started doing.

She dove onto his dick and started sucking like she was starving and his dick was food. She felt the fingers digging in her pussy, playing with her clit, and she was grunting for air around the shaft in her mouth, surrendering to her desire, sucking like a wanton slut. Then the fingers were pulled out, and the shaft slipped from her lips and she felt his hands turning her over on her back, and she moved with his direction, and then that sweet head returned, a drop of precum dripping from the tip, and she sucked it in, swirling her tongue, relishing the flavor, the heat, the texture, lost in the sensation of a dick filling her mouth.

The fingers were back at her pussy, fucking her, rubbing her clit, one loose digit pressing at her back hole. She glanced over at John, saw Muriel sitting on his face, shouting unintelligible sounds as his tongue speared her. Muriel looked at her, a wild lust in her eyes, and Lena knew the feeling, the lust for more, the need to cum, over and over, the insatiable desire to never stop.

And then the dick came out of her mouth again, and she lurched, mouth open, trying to have her mouth filled, but it was moving away, and then Steve was between her legs, and she saw him lining up his pole at her wet pussy.

"Stop or go?" he asked.

"Fucking fuck me! Put that cock in my cunt and fucking pound me! Now! Fuck me hard! Now!" She heard screaming, recognized her own voice, and didn't care. Another voice, calling out, I'm cumming I'm CUMMING AAAAAHHHHHHHHH and it was Muriel, cumming all over John's face, she knew. But all her senses were focused on the fat smooth head of Steve's cock, pressing at her opening, slowly pushing her lips apart, and she was humping up to push him in but he wouldn't let her; he held her down, she was humping like an animal in heat, she needed that cock in her, and then it was in and in all the way! She felt it touch her cervix, heard him grunt as he buried his man-flesh into her slick hole. She pulled her legs up in the air, wrapped them around his back, and reached up for his shoulders, trying to pull him in more, as if to force his entire body into her pussy. She ground herself up at him, impaling herself on his meat. She was fucking another man, with John a few feet away licking another woman's pussy, it was so nasty, so horny and hot, and she was loving it!

Her hands moved to Steve's chest and she grabbed both his nipples, hard, and squeezed, and she felt his cock hammer her pussy harder, felt his balls slapping into her ass. She did it again, and again, getting the same reaction. Jeez, his cock felt good inside her. She looked at John, Muriel was on top of him now, sitting on his dick, riding up and down, she could see her lips opening, could see his John's dick sliding in and out, slick with her juices and cum. She rode him slowly, pressing all the way down, then lifting, slowly, his shaft shiny.

"Fuck her, John! Fuck that bitch while her man fucks me! Look at him fucking me! Look at his cock pounding my pussy, damn! It fucking feels fantastic!" They looked at her, and Muriel leaned down to John, and they grinned, and then she got off him, and John stood up and walked to Lena. He leaned over, kissed her, swirling his tongue into her open mouth, her mouth that had sucked another man's dick. She was moaning with overwhelming passion. Then he pulled back, lifted the back of the lounge slightly, raising her head until her face was level with his throbbing shaft. He stepped closer, and she leaned to him, threw one arm around his ass, and pulled his dick into her mouth, taking his length in one motion until it touched the back of her throat. And her fantasy came true!

She pumped her head on his cock, vaguely aware of the flavor, feeling Steve pound her pussy, and she wallowed in the sensation of two men pumping her at the same time, having her mouth and pussy filled by cock, and she felt her orgasm approaching, her clit banging into the base of Steve's cock. It was close, so close, and one hand went between her legs and rubbed her own clit, and then she came, and her body froze in the spasm of passion as the floodgates opened, and her mouth locked open. She was howling in delight as John continued to fuck her open mouth, and Steve kept fucking her climaxing cunt.

Her eyes closed, and she heard someone talking; the wave passed, and her body relaxed. Suddenly both cocks pulled out, leaving her empty and yearning, her chest still heaving from her orgasm. And then she felt them back, re-entering, refilling both her holes, and she resumed her animal passion, servicing two cocks, an insatiable slut. The cock in her mouth felt slightly different, tasted different, and she opened her eyes to see Steve in her mouth, knowing it was now John fucking her, watching her suck another man's cock as she was fucked, knowing John was getting off on how hot she was, how driven she was, and it made her even more excited. She was sucking the cock that fucked her, just as she had sucked John's after he fucked Muriel, and she wanted more. She looked down to John, took his hand, and pulled him toward her, pulling off his cock, her slick hole left gaping and twitching. John came around the other side, and Steve tried to pull out, but she held his dick in her mouth, until John was next to her. She had both hands wrapped around the base of each man's member, and then she pulled her mouth off Steve, and switched to John, burying his sweet cock in her mouth. She plunged down on it, rotating her head and hand, then pulling off and switching back to Steve, then back; alternating, sucking two beautiful hard cocks at once, getting lost in the frenzy, the complete surrender to passion and lust.

Again she heard a voice, and looked to Muriel, who was masturbating herself on the other lounge, watching them, and when she spoke the two men pulled back. She felt hands moving her, shifting her onto her stomach; no, on all fours, and the lounge was flat again, and then a cock was in her face, and she opened and took it; not caring who, just wanting; she felt herself opened and her pussy filled again, and they pumped her; she felt suddenly as if one long cock was working completely through her, fucking both ends of her body, and she remained almost motionless as they moved into her, and her orgasm built again, closer, and she moaned, and closer, and stronger, and then it hit her again, and again she was yelling around the cock pumping her mouth, using her mouth like it was pussy, and her pussy clenched at the rod pounding her, still pounding. And her vision went white, and she momentarily froze.

When she came back the cocks were still at work in her.

In and out.

She felt euphoric, almost detached from herself, as wave after wave of mini orgasm washed through her, spurred by the stimulation and the total release of inhibition, the fulfillment of desire. She felt Muriel next to her, kissing her ear, her face, licking the shaft she was sucking. The cocks switched places, kept working her; switched back. She felt hands on her nipples; Muriel's, pulling hard, twisting her nipples, and she came again, hard, almost collapsing, held up by the strong arms of whoever was fucking her now. She felt motion, an adjustment of bodies, and still she was fucked at both ends, until she realized Muriel had slid beneath her on her back, head down between her knees. She felt her clit stimulated and knew that Muriel was licking her while she was getting fucked. The cock in her mouth pulled out, she watched as it lowered, saw it between Muriel's legs and into her smooth shaved pussy, not a foot away from her face, watched the shaft sliding in and out. Still her pussy was fucked and licked. She felt a finger at her ass; playing, then sliding in, pumping her ass. The cock fucking Muriel came out, and pushed back into her mouth, slick and wet with the nectar of the other woman's pussy, and she sucked it clean like it was all she had ever wanted.

And she climaxed, again, shuddering and weak now, Cocks in both ends, a tongue on her clit, someone's finger in her ass.

And as her orgasm receded slightly, her mouth was suddenly filled, hot liquid shooting into her as the dick in her mouth erupted in climax, shooting blast after blast of tangy hot spunk into her mouth. She was swallowing, but not fast enough, some dripped out, and then the dick slipped out and blasts of cum striped across her face, hot and sweet on her. And suddenly a voice behind her called out, and she felt the cock pressing deep in her pussy, and the familiar wet flood as her hole was filled with semen, hot and wet, fucking her, dripping cum as Muriel licked.

She was filled with cum at both ends. Dripping, white, sticky hot jism.

She orgasmed again, and this time her body surrendered and collapsed onto her stomach. Both cocks slippied out of her, and she lay on top of Muriel, her face resting on the other woman's shaved mound.

She smelled the musky scent of her, but was too tired, too exhausted, too spent. Perhaps one day...

She felt light licking at her pussy lips and knew that Monica was licking the cum out of her spent pussy.

She felt a cock at her lips, opened, to receive the shaft that had cum in her hole, now covered in their mingled cum. She glanced up to see Steve.

She closed her eyes, and her spent body shut down briefly.

When she reopened her eyes she was alone on the lounge. When she stirred they saw her, and came over, Muriel offering a glass of champagne. Lena sat up, rubbed her face, realized it was covered in cum, and she was smearing it.

"Oh, shit, that was fucking fantastic!!" she exclaimed weakly. She had no energy left, and her limbs were heavy, shaking a little from the exertion. Muriel sat next to her, put her arm around her.

"Honey, you were the most exciting thing I have seen in a long time!"

Lena smiled as she sipped her champagne, looked up to see John and Steve looking at herb both grinning. They were all still naked. All three of them had done her, and she'd had both of their cocks in her, and her face and mouth and pussy were filled with cum.