Lena's New Life Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at John, and he looked back, and smiled. She knew that he thought she had never been this hot, and that it pleased him to see her lose herself so thoroughly. She blew him a kiss, mouthing 'I love you' over her glass, and then emptied it. Muriel helped her struggle to her feet.

"Come on, sweetie, let's get you cleaned up a little. Boys, try to straighten up a little out here, and meet us inside, OK?"

Muriel's arm was around her, guiding her, as they made their way to the house. Lena felt her hand rubbing up and down on her upper arm.

"That really was amazing," Muriel said to her softly, with genuine admiration.

"I can hardly believe it ...," Lena started, then turned to the other woman. "Was that your finger in my ass?"

"No. That was my two fingers!" They laughed, and linked arms, hugging.

As they approached the door, Lena stopped. "You licked me!" she exclaimed.

"I sure did!" Muriel slapped her on the ass, to get her moving again.

"I didn't lick you," Lena said, quietly.

"You didn't really have much opportunity. You were busy." They headed for the stairs, Muriel in front. Lena watched her ass as she climbed. Between her legs, her full lips ...

Next time, she thought.