Lena's Surprise

Story Info
A pleasant surprise from his lover sets him free.
1.9k words
4.45
19.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled over in bed, temporarily escaping Lena's grasp. I stretched out, yawning before collapsing back into my comfortable position as little spoon. This comfort wasn't foreign to me. In fact, I had become comfortable in just about every way with Lena since I had met her.

It all started by breaking my comfort zone completely. I had been afraid to be in love, afraid to be my femme self, or to be my kinky self. Uncomfortable in my body, mind, and life direction. But Lena had changed all that, abruptly.

She took me into her home, showed me the beauty of my feminine side, showed me how sexy my submissive side could be. It had been a long four months. I never would have guessed things would change so quickly. And now I lay there wearing a skimpy white night gown and breast forms, my clit happily locked away in chastity. I trusted her with my whole being.

Lena spoke softly from behind me. She gently whispered.

"I have some big plans for us today, my sweet."

I found myself straining in my cage at the sound of that. She sounded pretty damn excited. What could it be? Whatever it was, I was ready to go there. For her, and in reality for me too.

"First thing's first. Let's get you all pretty."

I smiled from the inside out. It didn't matter that I was proficient enough to do my own makeup nowadays. Lena always insisted on carefully preparing me herself. She said if I was going to be her doll, that I wasn't allowed to take care of my own looks. My body. It's shape, smell, hairlessness, decoration, and position. These were all up to my owner. I was hers to use as she pleased.

I first met Lena in a strange and difficult part of her life. About two years back, her mother had died of cancer. She had unexpectedly inherited a large sum of money, enough to support her for the rest of her life and more. But simultaneously, she was met with incomprehensible grief. She and her mom had been as close as can be, and now there was a hole in her heart. By the time I met her, Lena had very little motivation to do much at all with her life. She had fallen into a pretty bad drinking problem and was not in good shape to say the least.

When we began spending time together after meeting at a mutual friend's party, it seemed for some reason or another that I brought a spark of joy back into her life. She caught on to my vulnerable desires pretty quickly. It made us both happy. Maybe she had always looked for someone like me to transform. Maybe she just needed someone to take care of. I don't know.

But whatever the reasons it seemed we had both gotten lucky. The situation now was that we had no obligations except to each other. It was another perfect day in a part of our lives when the light permeated every crack of loneliness and grief from the past.

"To the mirror, cutie," Lena ordered me softly.

She never needed to raise her voice. In fact, the sweeter she said it, the more irresistible the task became for me. I dutifully headed over to the mirror, which was set up in the corner. I sat down and felt the cold, fake leather beneath my unprotected cheeks. I felt my love move behind me.

In the mirror, I could see her smiling with her hands on my shoulders. She gently pulled my night gown up and over my head. I accommodated her by lifting my arms. The material was silky, and easily slid up me except for over my chest. The breast forms made it pretty tight, and Lena had to wiggle it to make it past them.

My owner returned with a yellow sundress which she helped me into. She also brought a matching pair of panties. Just like that I was dressed. My glued on breast forms were just barely supported by the bust of the dress, and a healthy amount of cleavage was shown. Lena had bought breast forms that were the exact same tone as my skin. I rarely was allowed to take them off. When I did it was only to let the skin breathe. She brushed some foundation and powder over the gap between silicone and skin. You could no longer tell the difference.

"Do you like your big boobs, girly?" Lena asked.

I nodded as innocently as I could as she caressed the silicon forms lovingly. She smiled and asked, "Do you wish you had real ones?"

I put my eyes low and nodded. I really did want real tits. But somewhere in me I was still afraid to accept it. I wasn't sure I even wanted her to know it was really what I wanted.

"Maybe you'll have them someday."

Lena did my make-up, matching my dress with sparkly yellow eye shadow and contrasting it with full, red lipstick. She included the works on my skin, eyes, and lips. By the end I could swear that I could pass as a woman. I was still too afraid to go in public this way.

I was led back over to the bed and bent over it. Lena fastened my hands and legs into restraints, stretching me out over the foot of the bed. I tested my bonds. Yep, I was completely helpless. This was my favorite feeling. Leaving it all up to her. I drifted into an empty-headed bliss at her petite hands.

My sweet began to caress my body. She was not the least bit shy about my most sensitive parts. Actually she had found them all and memorized them. She ran her fingers along the inside of my arms and legs, then up to my neck. Poking that special place on the front side of my pelvis. Tracing back over to my butt. She circled my hole teasingly. She had her fun with it for a minute, eliciting a few soft gasps from my mouth. Then she paused and left me to want more.

"Are you thirsty, baby?" Lena asked.

Before I could respond she brought a strapon dildo to my lips. I began to lightly suck the tip of it. "This is a special cock," my love began. "It has a compartment to store my cum, which I can unload whenever I want at the push of a button. I can fill your slutty hole with my cum. Don't worry baby, I'll make sure it's nice and warm for you."

I moaned from the thought. Lena seemed to get off on it too. She climbed on the bed and started touching herself right in front of my face. I could smell her arousal and feel her heat.

After a few minutes of her reaching under the strapon and moaning she moved it to the side and inched closer to my face.

"Please let me pleasure your beautiful pussy," I begged. "I want to please you so badly."

"Very well, doll. Because you asked so nicely. And maybe just because your little tongue is so talented. I must have trained you well."

Lena moved up to my lips and I began licking away. She tasted so sweet. I needed to have her juices all over and inside me. I went to work passionately for several minutes, until she was beginning to squeeze. I could tell her climax was close.

She pulled away, loosened the strapon, and opened a compartment in it. Then she fingered herself quickly, orgasming violently and cumming all into the strapon. As she calmed herself she looked down at me and grinned devilishly. Reaching into the night stand, she pulled out a vial and waved it in front of my face.

"This...is a diluted estrogen solution," She explained as she rubbed the vial against my nose, caressing my face. She ran it across my lips.

"I have decided to make further changes to your body. I want you to start growing some cute little breasts and reshaping your face and body. We're gonna watch your womanhood take flight. You are going to feel so good, being what I want you to be."

She pushed the vial between my lips gently, still sealed. I sucked on it softly, running my tongue along it.

"And what I know you want to be too. Don't worry, my dear. I know how to make you feel good, deep down."

I shuddered at her sweet voice penetrating my ears. Even if I hadn't already craved her feminine control of my body I'm sure she would have had me convinced.

She opened the vial and poured the solution slowly into her cock. She took the last drops and smeared them on the tip of the shaft. "Mmm, lick my precum off me." She moved her cock within reach of my lips. Slowly intruding closer as my mind raced.

This was it. There was me and her and a moment that could change everything. Moving closer in every way. I felt so nervous, but kind of excited. Could I go through with it?

She pulled back. "I know you want it sweety. Now you only need to convince yourself."

I could not resist the promises of her hypnotic, honey-like voice. I opened up and she came back closer. I licked the tip.

Oh God, it felt so right. I mopped up every trace with my tongue.

"Now come get the rest, bitch."

Lena knew how completely she had me now. I began licking up the side of the shaft. I hungrily took the whole length in my mouth and began bobbing. Lena grabbed my hair, pulling me into it. Making me choke. I needed more.

I kept at it persistently, Lena egging me on and calling me every dirty name in the book. She turned on a vibrator on her clit. Damn, this really was a fancy strapon!

"Oh Dolly, I love the way you pleasure my cock. Look at those pretty red lips doing what they were meant to do. Mmm, do you like choking on me?"

Her voice was strained, I could tell she was really getting off. She was now in my throat, grinding her hips against my face, the vibrator in between us buzzing away.

"Mmmmm, my sweet girl to be. I'm having so much fun bringing you off the edge of masculinity."

She moaned from her gut.

"You'll never have to be a man again my love."

Lena continued to moan hard as she ground into me. She was full of lust but I could tell she was holding back so she wouldn't hurt my throat. She had such composure even when she had totally lost it.

No wonder I loved this woman. Gently, brutally, and on the edge of what is conceivably real Lena began to cum. From her lovely pussy, but with the push of a button from her cock too. She filled up my whole mouth with her sweet solution. A solution for my troubled mind.

"Now you swallow every last drop, slut!"

That did it. I was over the edge with arousal and came. From sucking her cock alone. Swallowing her sweet control into me. I came harder than ever before. I lay in Lena's lap, spent. She stroked my hair gently and lovingly.

"Now, sweetheart. That was half of your daily dose. You're gonna have to work for the other half."