Lend Me...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked back into her eyes. Huge, deep blue, and wide with anxious curiosity, they were the most remarkable eyes I'd ever been this close to. A few freckles, holdovers from her youth, formed constellations across her nose and cheeks. She batted her long, thick eyelashes, and licked her lips nervously, attracting my attention to those plump, brightly painted beauties. I wanted to know what it would be like to kiss them. All I needed to do was give in, and lean forward a few inches.

The decision pretty much made itself. My hands slid around her waist, feeling how narrow and firm it was, and holding her closer. Her eyes began to close, and she tilted her head slightly to the right, anticipating the touch of my lips. Never keep a lady waiting.

I don't know how you feel about kissing, but to me, it's heaven. Don't get me wrong. I love a good blowjob as much as the next guy. Fucking a hot, juicy pussy is incredible, too. But, I guess you could call me a 'hopeless romantic', because I like to feel something more from my partner, other than just her physical attributes. Sometimes, a kiss is far more intimate and revealing than any other act.

My god...her lips were so soft, and when they parted slightly, letting our tongues play with each other, I sighed, pulling her tight. Her breasts squashed against my chest, feeling soft as well, but also firm. We stayed like this, tasting each other hungrily, for a few minutes, until she finally pulled back.

"Whew! That's some 'how do you do', Rick. May I assume that means you'd like to go somewhere more comfortable?"

I thought quickly about my next move, and decided I was quite comfortable right here. Shaking my head, I gripped her waist in both hands, and stood, lifting her off my lap, and onto the tabletop. I sat back down, and pulled my chair closer. She just smiled, and laid back, spreading he legs wider. She rested her heels on the arms of the chair.

"I guess I'm the second course of dessert," she breathed.

You guess correctly, I thought, leaning closer. My hands slid up the inside of her thighs, caressing the soft, slippery fabric, and the firm, muscular flesh beneath it. I parted the layers, like opening the curtain on stage, and there it was.

Peeking out, through a pair of delicate, black lace crotchless panties...perhaps something her shop would carry...was one pretty little pussy. Hairless, of course. I'm sure somewhere, some genetic engineering student was working on the gene that would eliminate pubic hair altogether, but for now, however she did it, her juicy snatch shone, bare and wet in the spotlight. I sniffed, and took in her sweet, musky scent, which only made her more enticing.

I pointed my tongue, and speared the gap between her pouting, swollen labia.

"Oh good Jesus, yes!" she hissed, putting her right hand on my head. "I love it when someone licks my pussy. It's so sensual, and gets me so hot."

I paused, noticing something about her verbiage...she said 'someone', not specifically a male someone. Freud would assume there had been another female in my place at some point in her past.

She was delicious. I tucked in, and gave her dripping sex the attention it so richly deserved, licking from bottom to top, and side to side. Delving deep into the succulent gap, I found her fountain of lust, the wellspring of her delectable nectar. She was definitely addictive, and now that I had tasted the goods, I wanted her on my menu more often.

But, I wasn't above a little measure of revenge. She had teased me, so I felt it only fair to return the favour. I licked her furiously... but not everywhere. Her cute little pink butt hole was on the list, and I visited it often, but I bypassed her highly sensitive clit. No matter how she tried...pulling with her hand, or moving her hips to put her clit in the path of my tongue...I avoided it. Mean, I know, but I'm sure she'd find the short-term torture worth the wait.

"Oh god, Rick! Please!" she moaned. Her body was twisting and writhing on the table, and her head was lolling from side to side. "This is cruelty..." her voice trailed off. "If you don't let me cum soon, I'll scream."

"Go ahead and scream," I laughed. "It's your house, and your neighbours. I suppose they know you like sex. Maybe hearing you gets them off."

"I'm not really interested in getting them off," she grunted, undulating her hips. "Call me selfish, but they can get their own. Please, Rick...I'm begging..."

Oh, alright. Now, where was that clit again? Oh...right here.

"Oh, godddddddddddddddddddd," she groaned, as I fluttered the tip of my tongue across the little pearl peeking out of its hood.

Now, remember, she asked for this.

I went crazy...licking, sucking, rubbing...and she went off like the fourth of July.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiickkkkkkk! FUUUUCK!" she shrieked, clamping her thighs around my head. She shook uncontrollably as she came, and I hung in there, until her legs relaxed. This time, I got a good grip on those legs, and went back after her clit again. It only took a minute or so, before she was cumming again, writhing on the table.

"Ahhhhhnnn! Ahhhhhhhhhhnnnn! Ahhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnn!" she screamed. I lapped away at her gash as she oozed ambrosia. Her pussy puffed up, fully engorged with blood, pouting out of the crotchless panties.

Maybe one more.

I buried my face deep in her cunt, fucking her with my tongue. Latching on to her clit once more, I sucked it hard. Bingo.

Her body quaked, and she tossed her head back, mouth wide open. There should have been a scream echoing through the house, but instead, a faint gurgling gasp was all I heard, while she blushed a colour that tried to match her hair.

She wilted, breathing heavily, her legs dangling weakly off the table.

"My god...my god...my god..." she muttered, barely audible.

Mission accomplished, I thought, sitting back in my chair, and wiping the honey off my chin. She was at least as good as the mousse, and not as fattening.

"Help, please," she moaned, raising a hand, then letting it collapse back across her chest.

Yvonne sat up, with my help, on the table, getting her feet back under her. Her face and neck were flushed pink after her orgasms, and her eyes seemed to be having trouble finding focus.

"Holy shit, Rick...what did you do to me?" she giggled, trying to stand, but stumbling. I caught her arm, and stabilized her on her heels. "Wow!"

"Let's lose the high heels, shall we?" I laughed. "You're going to end up with both legs in plaster."

"Good idea," she replied, leaning against me. She perched unsteadily on one foot, and removed one shoe, then the other. "That's better."

I followed her upstairs, down the hall to her bedroom, watching her steps become more steady with each second. By the time we entered her boudoir, she was back in control.

"My turn," she whispered, fixing me with her stare, and placing a hand on my chest. She directed me backwards, finally pushing me over onto the bed. "Let's see what you have for me." Her hand caressed the bulge at my crotch. "Ooooooo! That's quite the beast, isn't it?"

Before you ask...I've never measured it. I decided a long time ago that I'd leave the statistics to those who obsessed over such things. What with the Internet telling us the average woodie is five and a half to six inches, and the porn industry being populated with genetic mutations that make horses envious, I figured I'd save myself the grief of categorizing my johnson. All I know is...no one ever laughed at it, and they didn't run screaming either.

By now, Yvonne had wrestled my belt and pants into submission, and was staring at the extremely tented front of my jockey shorts, licking her lips. She snaked a hand out, and hooked a finger under the waistband.

"Time for the unveiling," she giggled, and tugged. My dick sprung out, standing tall. "Wow! Ta-fucking-da! I'm going to enjoy this, I'll bet!"

Me too, I thought, watching her. She was stroking my shaft softly, and looking at it like...well, let's just say, if those lips suck as good as they kiss, I was going to be...

Oh good lord! My estimates were woefully inadequate. The sensation of her lips gliding smoothly over the head of my cock was better than I could have possibly imagined. Warm, wet and silky smooth, those lips kept moving farther and farther down, until they reached the base. She swallowed the whole thing! I had never been deep-throated before, but now I understood the appeal, as she bobbed her head slowly, driving me wild. Her tongue reached out to tickle my balls every time she reached bottom. She pulled back, extracting my saliva soaked dick reluctantly.

"I'm torn," she breathed. "Part of me wants to suck this big thing until you squirt a load of your delicious, creamy batter down my throat. I just love the taste of hot cum, and the texture of it across my tongue. Mmmm mmmm." She gave it a quick swallow, and stroked me into her throat a few times.

"Jesus, Vonnie! That's so good!" I gasped. She pulled me out again, and smiled.

"Vonnie? No one but you ever called me that! As I recall...I hated it."

Oh shit...it just slipped out! Oh please, please, please don't stop what you're doing, or whatever you were going to do...

"Sorry Yvonne, I didn't mean..." I began.

"Actually, it's kind of cute. Bet you never thought it would be your pet name for me. Then again, bet you never thought I'd be doing this to you!" she giggled, opening wide again. Another few strokes of bliss followed, then she picked up where she left off. "Now, as I was saying...part of me wants to suck you off, but part of me wants to jam this fuck stick up my pussy and fuck your brains out! What to do?"

"Why not do both?" I offered. Yeah, I was greedy, but also horny enough to stay hard after she sucked me to orgasm.

"Mmmmm, that's more like it. Both it is," she moaned, and went all out, sucking my cock with a frenzy.

I watched for a few seconds, then laid back, closing my eyes. The room filled with the wet, slurpy 'gwock, gwock, gwock' sound of her gagging herself repeated on my dick. It felt a lot better than it sounded, and she rapidly brought my balls to a rolling boil, ready to pop at the slightest provocation. She provoked me, caressing my nuts with her hand.

"Oh fuck, Vonnie, you're gonna make me cum!" I groaned. My hands involuntarily fell to grasp her head, and my hips pistoned her mouth frantically. "Keep sucking me, baby... Gonna cum! Gonna cum!"

Yvonne was nodding, sucking and moaning, "Mmmm hmmm, mmmmm hmmm, mmmmm hmmm," as she awaited delivery.

"Oh MY FUCKING GOD!" I bellowed, blasting my wad down her throat. Rope after rope after rope, all eagerly gulped down happily as she hummed her contentment. My body shut down, going limp, and dropping my hands off her head, but she kept going, swallowing the dregs, while I tried to breathe, and watched the room spinning, clockwise. "Yvonne, that was incredible!" I moaned.

She was busy, keeping my dick hard with her mouth, so she didn't acknowledge the compliment. Her attention had the desired effect, getting me through the 'I want to wilt and have a nap' stage, and still staying firm enough to fuck with. Satisfied, she crawled up, and took her place in the saddle. She reached down, and aimed my pole up her cunt, dropping onto it.

"Oh, jesus...fuck...damn, that's big!" she groaned, her head tilted back in ecstasy. " Fuck! If your dad was packing a cock like this, I understand why my Mom fucked him!"

What? What? Huh? I suppose the look of surprise was evident.

"Oh shit...you didn't know? I'm sorry!" she gasped, genuinely upset. "I just assumed if I knew, you probably did, too. I'm so sorry!"

Now, I'd never found out my Father had cheated on my Mother, from the daughter of the woman he cheated with, while my dick was buried up the dripping wet vagina of said daughter, before. It was a first.

My parents had split about ten years ago. I don't know if it was naiveté, or if they just hid it that well, but I had no idea there was infidelity involved. Now I understood why Yvonne's family had been so unceremoniously and abruptly dropped from my parent's circle of friends. I didn't really have anyone new to blame. My Dad had always been something of an asshole, a bully who seemed to delight a little too much in dispensing discipline. It might sound terrible, but I didn't miss him at all.

"I'm really sorry," Yvonne whispered, leaning down to kiss me. My hands rubbed across her back, feeling the bra under her kimono. Yes, she was still covered. I accepted her kiss of apology. It wasn't really necessary. What my father and her mother did hardly had anything to do with what we were doing.

"You know," I smiled, looking into her eyes, "I don't think I've ever had sex with someone so overdressed. Are you gonna get naked, or what?"

She giggled again, her pussy twitching around my still rampant and firmly ensconced cock. She nodded. I laid back to watch.

Yvonne unwrapped the sash around her waist, tossing it aside. She playfully grasped the edges of the overlapping fabric, teasing me with a glimpse of the smooth skin underneath, before relenting, and letting it slide with a swish off her shoulders.

She was, simply put, beautiful. A lacy black bra, apparently the other piece of the set that included the crotchless panties, cradled her breasts, holding them...offering them...for my viewing. They were magnificent, full and round. Her hands went behind her back, and the bra fell away. She had lovely nipples, tall and thick, eminently suckable beauties that were surrounded by nice, crinkly areolas.

"You know, if your Mother had a pair like that, I understand why my Dad let her fuck him," I laughed. My Mom was a little more conservatively endowed. Thinking back, I guess Vonnie's Mother had been the busty type, but I was only thirteen, and girls my own age were barely on my radar. It goes without saying that the voluptuous, curvy, older woman type was completely unnoticed.

"You like them?" she smiled, squeezing her arms together to make them look even fuller.

"That, Vonnie," I whispered, leaning up and brushing my lips across the erect tips, "is what is usually known as a 'stupid question'." I latched on to her left nipple, and suckled hungrily.

"Mmmm, yes," she purred, undulating her hips, and rising up. She had derailed our momentum with the revelation about her Mom and my Dad, but now we were both on the same page. Let the fucking begin!

I had a grip on both her big melons, and was switching from one nipple to the other, while she bounced her hips on my dick, working her abundant juices into a froth that was building around the base of my rod. She did appear to be enjoying herself.

"Ooooooo, that hits the spot," she growled, grinding her cunt over my hard cock. Her eyes were narrow slits, and her upper lip curled into a sexy snarl, as she used my shaft to pleasure herself. "Keep sucking, baby. My nipples are on fire!"

I was glad she had just finished blowing me, because the view I had was remarkable, and might have set me off. Her body was so firm and hard, everywhere except the bits that should have a little soft to them, and those bits were jiggling like the dessert that there's always room for.

"Oh yeah," she hissed, her voice shuddering with lust. "Uh huh...uh huh...uh huh...oh yeah, oh yeah,...Oh YEAH! CUMMMMING! FUCK ME! I'M CUMMMMING!" she screamed. I grabbed her hips, and slammed up into her gash like a jackhammer, making her breasts go ballistic, shaking wildly. "UHN! UHHHHN! UHHHHHHNNNnnnnn!" she screeched, and melted into my chest.

I held her, listening to her ragged, tortured breathing, as she tried desperately to recover her depleted oxygen. Fortunately, they were right in science class, when they said 'breathe out, the incoming air will take care of itself', and her breaths evened out quickly. I stroked her hair, and enjoyed the feeling of her big boobs crushed between us.

"Ohhhhhhh, you did it to me, again," she moaned, and lifted her head lazily. "You are dangerous."

Dangerous. Never been called dangerous before. I kind of liked it. Dangerous...and just getting my second wind. Maybe I'd be upgraded to hazardous. Or lethal.

I rolled us over, and hooked my arms under her legs, and shifted my weight, getting ready to pummel her pussy into oblivion. She looked up at me and blew bedraggled hair out of her face.

"More? Really?" she groaned. "You're going to ruin me for life. Fine. Fuck my brains out. I presume you'll finish even if I lose consciousness?" she giggled, a playful, sarcastic grin bending the corners of her perfect lips.

"Yes," I returned the jibe, "unconscious is just fine with me. Less conversation."

"Just for that, I'm going to talk through the whole thing," she laughed. "So get with it. Fuck me, mister big dick bank manager!"

I liked the banter. I liked her body. I liked her kiss. I liked...her.

I pounded her, crashing down into her abused little pussy with every stroke. She did talk through the whole thing, but I'm not sure what language it was. Mostly gibberish and guttural moans, she tried to drown out the loud slapping our repeated collisions were causing. I watched her body shudder as she absorbed the assault.

Her shrieks went up in pitch when she was cumming, and they formed an orgasmic aria, with lots of high notes. We were both hot, sweaty, and exhausted, when I finally filled her drenched pussy with my contribution to her swampy consistency. I released her legs, and she fell into a jumbled pile, with me on top.

"Fuck," she breathed. "Off..."

Well, I wasn't expecting applause, but that comment hardly seems necessary.

"... Me," she gasped. "Get... the fuck...off me...I can't breathe."

Oh. Right. I rolled off.

"That's better," she whispered, and cuddled into my side. Her lips sought my own, and she kissed me with considerable passion, probing with her tongue. "I have to tell you...that was amazing."

"You are the amazing one," I replied, stroking her shiny red locks. "You're so beautiful."

She accepted the compliment with a smile, and rested her head on my chest, closing her eyes. Her breathing quickly took on the deep, even rhythm of sleep, and I wasn't far behind her.

***

The gentle light of dawn colouring the dark night sky wasn't what woke me. It was a delicious sensation of lips on my morning erection.

"Mmmm, good morning, Vonnie," I muttered, rubbing my face. She mumbled something which I took to be a return of my greeting. She did, after all, have a mouthful. I laid back, relishing her attention, and the feel of her big tits pressing against my thighs. I had a soft spot for her soft spots.

I was wondering if this was to be the main event, or just a preliminary bout. She answered the question, climbing aboard smoothly. Her pussy felt like one of those velvet lined boxes, custom made for my cock. Perhaps it was.

There was just enough light to make out her face, and her remarkable curves, as she rode me. Her eyes peeked through her dishevelled hair at me, while the dawn grew brighter with each second. The glint of lust burned in them.

"Fuck, Rick, I love what your thick cock does to my cunt," she hissed, leaning down for a kiss. "I could get used to having you in my bed."

"I could get used to being here," I smiled.

"Does that constitute acceptance?" she asked, kissing me again. "An offer to loan me the use of your body?" I laughed.

"There's the matter of interest rate..." I began.

"Oh, I'm very interested," she giggled, clutching my cock with her pussy. "I figure a rate of three or four times a day should be fair."

Three or four?! Holy shit! I'd better start eating more oysters!