Lending Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Luc placed me on my knees so that he could fuck me from behind. Sabine spread her legs in front of me for me to eat her pussy again. I sucked and licked her, moaning into her cunt as her husband's thrusts pushed my face into her soft wet folds.

I could tell that Luc was ready to cum again but he stopped and then turned me onto my back to straddle my chest. Then he pulled off his condom and slid his slippery cock between my breasts. I pushed them together and he fucked my tits until he came, his hot cum flooding the tunnel his cock had burrowed between my breasts.

Luc was satiated and collapsed onto his back on the bed. Then Sabine took me into her arms and kissed me while gently fondling my breasts. We made love to each other while Luc watched. Sabine's touch was so soft and gentle, and her kisses so warm and loving.

She lay on top of me and I marveled at how much I loved the familiar softness of another woman's body. Soon our touching and kissing had us both fully inflamed with passion and Sabine turned around so that we could sixty-nine. I grasped her hips and pulled her pussy down to my mouth. I teased her for a while as I had before listening to her moan as she licked my cunt and clit. Finally I sucked her clit into my mouth and rolled it relentlessly with my tongue until her moans became a scream as she came grinding her wet cunt onto my lips and tongue.

Epilogue

When Kate had finished her story, Jen pulled our young friend into her arms. I watched as the two women melted together to maximize the contact of the warm softness of their nude flesh. As they embraced, Jen slipped her thigh between Kate's legs. Kate pressed her damp pussy into it to try to relieve some of the sexual tension that telling the story had engendered.

I caressed Kate's back and hips as the two Sapphic lovers moved in unison with mounting desire. I was drawn to Kate's ass as it undulated before me. When their movements exposed her lovely pink rosebud to me, I could no longer resist it and I moistened my finger with the women's combined pussy juices as they pressed and rubbed their clits tightly together. I rubbed their slippery juices onto Kate's tiny nether hole until it loosened and my finger slipped into her.

"Oh, yes", Kate sighed. "Please...please fuck my ass."

I found some lube in the nightstand drawer and applied some to my palm to warm it. Then I used it to coat Kate's asshole and my turgid rod. I fingered her until her rosebud had completely opened and then replaced my fingers with my slippery cock-head.

Kate turned on her side to kiss me deeply as Jen used her hand and fingertips to arouse Kate's breasts and nipples. Then Kate pushed back hard against me until my cock-head entered her and then she impaled herself onto my stiff rod.

Jen moved down Kate's body to lick Kate's hot clit and cunny while she lifted Kate's leg to give me better access to her young friend's nether hole.

"Oh...oh...oh...yes, fuck me, fuck my ass", Kate screamed.

Jen's experienced tongue on Kate's clit and my cock in her ass quickly brought Kate to the edge of another orgasm. Jen's fingers were pummeling her own sopping clit while she lapped Kate's pussy to bring her off.

Jen came first as she reached one hand up to pinch Kate's nipple, which triggered Kate's orgasm. The orgasmic cries of the two women were too much for me and with a loud groan I came, emptying my balls into the depths of Kate's ass.

We kissed and caressed each other in the warm afterglow of our shared sexual bliss. Then, wrapped in each other arms we drifted off to sleep.

12