Lennon & I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both John and Michelle's eyes met at that moment. Without blinking she slowly slid her mouth up and down on his member making him pant and moan. "Oh god Michelle that's so good, Suck me babe, Suck!!" She continued till the smooth head slid up against the back of her throat, she gagged and felt sick, quickly removing his member and coughing.

"I'm sorry Angel..." John exclaimed and hugged her close. "It felt so good I sort of thrust up into your mouth..."

"That's OK, it was just weird is all. I'll be fine"

And with that, his arms wrapped around hers and they rolled over naked. Their lips met and there tongues re-negotiated a deal with each other, flicking and twirling and finding every cavity.

John's hands slid over her back and onto her bottom, and squeezed making Michelle moan.

Michelle's legs separated and straddled John as there kiss broke up, she looked into his eyes and nodded her head giving the man she loved permission.

Lining up the head of his penis with her labia was easy. And slowly he pushed it into her just allowing the head to penetrate.

"Michelle, the next bit is going to hurt. But I promise you the pain will go away, and I'll make you feel good, but if you want to stop just tell me and I'll stop."

"It's OK, I want this to happen, please take me John."

With that, his hand slid down to her little clit and rubbed it gently to help increase her lubrication. "I want you as wet as possible before I push through that Hymen"

John's mouth met her nipple and he nibbled on it a little hard to make her moan, then slid a little in with his cock, and rubbed her clit. He kept this action up till he felt her body getting elated. Her nipples grew a little as he sucked and became thicker. His Manhood got slicker, and he quickly moved his mouth to hers to kiss her hard as both of them at the same time thrust there hips together. Then held still.

A tear crept down Michelle's cheek and she sucked hard on John's tongue quickly releasing it to whisper to him "Thank you, but please hold still"

John kept still and allowed Michelle all the time she wanted to grow accustomed and for the pain to recede. She licked his nipple gently then nodded and smiled. He rolled over so he was on top of her and kissed her gently, before withdrawing his member till only the tip remained, then sliding it back in gently.

"Wow I'm making love with you John"

"Yes angel, I'll be gentle"

His pace remained slow till Michelle's hips started to buck with his and slowly the pace increased. Her red nails gently clawed at his back as he started sliding harder into her. His mouth took her left nipple and sucked on it as he ground in and out of her tight wet pussy.

Moaning around her breast he complimented her "God your soooooooo tight, this feels so good Angel, are you OK"

Michelle could hardly speak, permanently on cloud 9, she was making love to her one true love, and nothing was going to stop it. "Nnnnnnggggggghhhhh"

John smiled and chuckled at her reply knowing she was enjoying herself and thrust harder and harder into her. The pace increased, and then he slowed back down again. "Angel where do you want me to come?"

"Oh, I haven't thought about that... ooooooo that feels nice" she exclaimed as John played with her nipples. Sucking on them then blowing cold air onto them.

"OK angel" he whispered then slid hard back into her making her eyes roll back and a guttural moan escape her lips "Ahhhhh That's it John take me, make me yours forever."

Her voice spurred him on and soon he was really drilling deep into her, she could feel every inch scraping against her walls. Never had she felt so complete and alive, till.. It happened.

"AAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm Comminggggggggg" They both screamed as John's cock erupted inside Michelle, she felt it spurt so warm and fast, flooding her. She felt like a woman, so happy but at the same time filled with lust and moaning like a banshee.

They hugged each other close as the climax subsided, rolling over so she was cradled in his arms. John smiling and whispering "You know angel, that was amazing, for your first time. I love you" and leant over to kiss her.

Michelle's eyes slowly closed safe in John's arms. She sighed happily and slept peacefully.

12