Lenny's Lucky Day

Story Info
Asia Carrera enjoys one of her fans.
1k words
3.98
42.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clock reads 1:30 pm. Lenny is running late for an event he has waited for for 2 months now. Asia Carrera will be signing autographs at the local adult store. "I can't believe I'm running behind", he says to himself as he takes a right at the four way stop sign. "I hope I get the chance to finally meet Asia." He pulls into the packed parking lot and heads for the door with a copy of his favorite movie of hers.

Inside the store is a long line of guys with Asia collectibles for her to sign. Lenny looks at his watch. The signing started thirty minutes ago. He sighs at the length of the line but proceeds to the end of it. "I don't think they'll get to us." says the guy in front of Lenny. "But we can hope, huh?" "Yeah." says Lenny with deep depression in his voice.

2:30 pm. Lenny is halfway there. He prays they will get to him before the signing ends at 3 pm. Lenny closes his eyes and remembers the nights he slipped in one of Asia's movies and slowly stroked his cock as he watched her pretty little pussy get fucked, imaging he was inside her swollen vagina.

3 pm on the dot. Lenny is the last one. He slowly walks up to the table where his porn princess awaits him. She flashes the smile that he's been dying to see ever since he first saw her on video. "Hi." she says. "Whats your name?" He could barely even open his mouth to say "Lenny." "Well its very nice to meet you Lenny." Lenny replies, " It's very nice to meet you, Asia. I have enjoyed watching you for a long time." " Well thank you very much." she returns with that beautiful smile. They spend a few minutes with small talk when finally Asia says, " These appearances are kind of stressful sometimes. Would you care to join me for a drink?" Lenny can't believe his ears! He replies "I would love to!"

They make their way into the bar and spend a couple of hours of drinking and chatting. Lenny is in complete and utter shock that he is having drinks and sharing sexual stories with Asia Carrera. Listening to her talk about having sex has made Lenny's cock swell and start to tug at his jeans. Asia looks down at his crotch and says " Well, what do we have here?" Lenny starts to turn red and replies, "I'm sorry. It's just that you turn me on so much." Asia places her hand on the bulge of his pants and says, "It's ok. Lets see what we can do about it." She slowly starts rubbing his cock through his jeans. Lenny's heart starts to race as she pulls closer to him and whispers, "Lets get out of here."

In the hotel room, Lenny's cock has not softened up one bit. Asia walks up to him and says, "Now lets see what you have for me." Asia drops to her knees and starts working on the zipper of Lenny's pants. She pulls his jeans down to his knees and his swollen cock pops out. "Very nice." she says. She places her tongue at the base of his shaft and slowly licks up to the top of the head. Lenny closes his eyes and tilts his head back waiting for her to wrap her lips around his pulsating cock. She takes him in her mouth and slowly moves her lips up and down his dick while stroking his balls. Her pace speeds up and Lenny can't hold it any longer. " I'm gonna cum!" he yells. She starts sucking faster and faster until Lenny shoots his load in her mouth and she swallows every bit of his love juice. Asia stands up and pulls her tight little skirt up to her waist exposing her tight little shaved snatch. She pulls her top off and her big beautiful breast fall into Lennys hands. He slowly puts his tongue on her erect nipple and flicks up and down. Asia moans with pleasure as he slides his hand over her warm pussy. She pulls away and heads for the bed and demands, "Come over here and eat my juicy cunt." Lenny doesn't hesitate. He plows his face between her legs and starts licking her wet pussy up and down. Her moans of pleasure has Lenny's cock hard as a rock again. He bathes her pussy with his tongue while her orgasm flows all over his face. She throws her head back and screams, "Fuck me now and fuck me hard!" Lenny crawls between her legs and jabs his throbbing cock into her hot, wet cunt. She screams with pleasure as the juices flow down the crack of her ass. Lenny is pumping his shaft in and out of her harder and faster with every stroke. He flips her over and shoves is cock in her while spanking her ass. She screams, " More, more, more!" Lenny takes every hot inch of his cock and plows it into the woman of his dreams. He reaches around and grabs her big tits while her second orgasm runs on his cock. He pulls out of her, lies on his back and says, "Ride my fat cock and make me cum!" She climbs up on him, spreads her legs over his body and sits on his hard red cock. She grinds into it while he cups her tits and groans with pleasure. Asia sways back and forth, harder and faster until Lenny yells "Here it comes, baby!" She starts slamming her wet pussy up and down his shaft until his load builds up and blows deep inside of her. "Holy fuck!" he screams as she pulls off. She goes down and wraps her lips around his throbbing cock and sucks off all of her pussy juice. She looks up and says, "Looks like you have a number one fan now."