Leo Begins

Story Info
Ashton's first taste of submission.
3.6k words
4.14
9.3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oasis665
oasis665
12 Followers

Leo opened the door already amused she had been true to her word about getting lost in her own backyard. A few minutes late with the directions he had given her, but he would forgive the minor transgression because after all she had warned him. A little smile held her lips when she entered then she laughed at herself for getting lost.

With purpose she followed him up the landing asking where to put her bags, but then dropped them where she wanted before he could answer. He wanted to grab her, pull her to him, and suffocate her with his intensity. She removed her coat, he could not move. Red dress, tall, hairs falling across her back, more beautiful than he imagined, he could only pause in his own intense reaction to her.

Ashton approached him still amused, coat in hand. Coming close to him he only said hello before he pulled her to him and crushed her mouth with his. For as long as she could she held her coat in one hand. His tongue held her in place; one hand explored her backside pressing her against him in demand, the other wrapped fingers into her hair. She dropped her coat to the floor. The vise in his kiss made her fingers melt; she couldn't help but drop it so she could fully wrap herself into him. If her passion for waiting had been a train, he had just met her on the other side of the track and crashed into her. Intensity had just become a word brought to life.

Slowly the intensity calmed enough to evaluate the casualties. Breaking apart they both smiled enough to know no real damage had been done.

"I can't believe I got lost," Ashton laughed to break the awkward moment and picked up her coat.

Taking her hand and her coat from her Leo said, "Come let me show you the house."

He led her through an oblong kitchen filled in the end corner with a modern overstuffed breakfast nook that made Ashton think of a quaint 50's diner with an upscale twist. The sliding glass doors reflected their images briefly to her. When he slid the door open it was as if he'd wiped them into another dimension. There one moment, gone the next looking into total darkness with a blast of cold air hitting her stocking legs to reinforce this idea. Ashton was wondering if she really had stepped into another plane of existence being there at all. Catching her heel on the bottom lip of the sliding door she came back into this world leaning on his arm for support. He led her to an upper back deck landing to see an enormous pool stretching the length of his backyard over the rail.

"That is very nice, but I won't be doing that tonight!" Ashton proclaimed with a shiver.

"No, you won't," Leo spoke softly into her ear touching her face with his thumb pressing her jaw roughly and turning her back to go inside.

The family room off the kitchen was lit with an enormous fireplace wall. Center stage the flames burned steady in mesmerizing heat. A single leather reclining chair with footstool and plush inviting love seats cozened a pattern in the room. The open expanse of the room filled with firelight danced shadows over the walls and high ceilings. The embers of this glow softly cast their own dancing images, growing longer on the floor as they moved to the hallway towards the front of the house. Leo paused there to hang her coat in a closet. Ashton looked over the open landing admiring the entrance to the house from above. A high ceiling, double doors, the house looking down was an open invitation to explore and be comfortable in. Ashton relaxed enjoying his consideration in hanging her coat for her. She smiled and took his hand down the hallway.

"Here is your bathroom," he said opening a door to her right. Leading her further he showed her two more bedrooms before reaching the end of the hall.

"This is my room," he stated simply turning on the light and leading her in. This was not a place he spent much time in she thought instantly. It was a true single man's room with the necessities and not much more to adorn its four corners on the compass. She felt the echo of loneliness here and wanted to abate that feeling for him, but held her composure stoic because she didn't want to get lost again.

The tour left Ashton in the hall bath to repair her appearance. She had left her nervousness at the front door. Her sense of direction had already overshadowed that. When she left the bath and found her way back, he was sitting easily in his leather chair. She walked towards him, any inhibitions already overcome and filed away in her waiting for this night. He welcomed her with his hand. She stepped one leg across his splayed ones extended out onto the footstool and straddled him. Pulling her closer she found her knees resting on each side of his hips, her bottom resting on his thighs. This position brought her red dress creeping up her thighs showing the tops of her stockings and the grip of her garter on them. His fingers played there snapping her garter against her leg making her moan a little in her throat.

Intensity had found another avenue. He gripped her tightly on each side of her thighs finding her mouth above him. Her arms a willow away took his shoulders gripping tightly as his tongue pushed inside her mouth; she pulled more of him greedily inside. She moaned inside of his mouth with his hands gripping her thighs in a hard demanding embrace. He moved his hands to grip her waist pressing his thumbs into her belly slowly adding more fingers to fan against her. To her it felt like he was trying to press himself through her. She had to break her mouth from his to look at him. She couldn't breathe fully, so taken with the sensation of the pressure he was extending to her inside. She waited to feel discomfort, there wasn't any? His eyes looked into hers changing from easy grace to full expectation. He was full of a changing fire and not just from the beautiful fireplace behind her. Watching him she read there, I am your guide, let me show you. She pushed her body into his fingers accepting the painful pressure and relaxing into it letting it spread its heat inside of her. If he had released his hands at that moment she would have begged just at that moment for him to bring them back.

A little house kitty's jump in the lap halted that avenue to a dead end. Ashton couldn't help it she jumped with surprise not at the intrusion, but to the damage a little kitty would do to her stockings.

Brushing the cat aside he took her mouth again. His hands moved to her inner thighs squeezing so tightly Ashton went rigid on his lap with the painful sensation. Her breath escaped her lips into his mouth; she could feel him smile against them as he released her thighs. Moving his hands up each side of her body, he rested them briefly around her throat pushing her up away from his mouth to watch her face. She gave no intention of moving away as he pressed his thumbs into her windpipe before gathering her hair from each side of her face.

Leo gripped her hair in both hands cruelly, keeping his eyes on her expression. She gave him total acquiescence in her complete stillness. Her only movement came in the tightening of her face around her brilliant eyes and the pout in her lips. She breathed in short quiet moans trying to accommodate the tightness against her scalp. Leo pulled her to him in this grip, her bare neck and collar bone exposed to his mouth and teeth. Hungrily his mouth fed on her skin as he pleased, moving her by her hair in the direction he wanted. Her moans drifted around him like soft music. He wanted to pursue and consume more of her, but knew time was running short. He pushed her back again.

"We have to go if we want to make our reservation," he said releasing and straightening her hair around her shoulders.

Ashton bent her head one more time to him caressing his lips softly with her tongue. "Yes, we must," she whispered before pushing past the expression of his mouth with her insistence.

Leo allowed this for a moment his hands on each side of her thighs. When he gripped her stocking flesh with fingers digging painfully into her skin, his knuckles turning white, she cried out into his mouth. "I said we have to go," he said quietly releasing her.

As she stood adjusting her dress back down to cover herself, he took her hand leading her back to the kitchen. Leaving her here, he went to the hall to get her coat and his. He found her again and helped her, as a gentleman, back into.

Turning her around she faced the window above the kitchen sink. They stared at each other in the reflection, his arm coming up around her to encompass her throat. He held her this way watching her eyes as he pressed his body into her from behind. When his hand came in a hard smack against her bottom she adjusted herself to receive more. She placed her hands wide on the lip of the sink and moved her black heeled shoes in a better stance to accept. This pleased him, and he gave her a succession of smacks, each harder than the last. His breath in her ear was drowned by the arousing moans escaping her lips. The fierceness in his eyes met her brilliant eyed expression in the window. Putting one hand on the small of her back and the other releasing her throat he turned her again to face him. Gripping her tightly and roughly against him, he kissed her one more time softly, gently caressing the places he knew were stinging.

"Ready?" he asked smiling down on her in an impish expression.

"Yes, I'm ready," she smiled half lidded and seductively back up to him.

As he guided her to the car his arm encircled her waist. "You're going to enjoy this," he said close to her ear. Ashton let that anticipation fill her as she entered the car, allowing him to manage the door for her. She watched him gain entrance to the other side excited to feel him next to her again. He kissed her briefly one more time before backing the car out onto the street. The lights of Christmas were all around them driving through his neighborhood. Ashton was definitely in the merry spirit of the holiday sitting next to him. He took her hand entwining his fingers with hers.

"Did you figure out where we're going?" he asked

"No, and don't tell me yet," she said looking at his profile. "I enjoy the anticipation," she spoke honestly gripping his hand a little tighter.

Leo took a sideways glance under his lashes towards her. The drawing he had perfected over many years in his mind was sitting right here next to him. If he could change one thing about her, it would only be that he would not have to watch her leave in the morning. He sighed quietly to himself and released her hand to move his caress to the soft silk of her thigh as he drove. Ashton moved her own hand to the curve in his arm grazing her nails along the fabric of his sleeved shirt. He wanted to pull his car over and press her against the seat, but held his purpose steady to fulfill the anticipation he had so much put into her. He was determined to spoil her tonight.

As they arrived on The Plaza she never once even looked at him. Her head tried to look in a circle as they drove through the beautiful lights of Christmas on every building. Entranced and magical she looked trying to take it all in at once. She listened as he spoke, all the while turning her head as he took every corner. He circled more than once the same corners to ensure she saw every twinkling light. Finding the garage he wanted to park in, he turned. Her fascination was cut off by the enclosed walls bringing her attention back to him.

"It's so beautiful!" she exclaimed, "Thank you for bringing me here!" Ashton pushed herself up in her seat to press her warm lips against his neck and ear as he looked for a space to park. They travelled upwards until they reached the top landing where there were but a few spaces left. Leo pulled into one reaching his hand into her hair to bring her face closer to his. Kissing her seemed to be the most natural thing to do and he did so hard sucking her into him, then pushing himself back into her.

"Come," he commanded her with one word. Ashton waited and watched him come around the front of the car to open her door.

"Thank you," she gave him as she stepped out into a wind that whipped her hair across her face. She pulled it away from her and looked in awe off the top of the parking garage into the lighted darkness. It took her breath away in every direction she looked, so many Christmas lights reaching even this high to see. The cold was already making her hands ache as they made their way to the stairs to go down to the street below. Ashton let herself be pulled along warming to the thought she would do so at all. Four flights of stairs with the sound of her heels echoing against the walls, and they were on the street. The wind was no less forgiving than when they had been on the roof. He moved her confidently no more than ten steps before opening a door to hustle her inside.

The blast of warmth and smells hit Ashton like a sensation of being in a melting pot. Any ingredient she held in her own spice rack mingled with the soft conversations and bustle that floated up to her from a set of stairs below.

"It smells wonderful!" she exclaimed, her eyes dancing around the interior of the entrance with the soft light making dance puppets on her face.

"Just wait," he smiled at her. Taking her hand he led her down the stairs, the assault on the senses became amplified with each step. Ashton let go of his hand to pull him closer with her arm entwined with his as they stepped lightly to the bottom. She felt her hands warm in the close contact and took in the entire ambiance with one glance. Booths lined each wall filled to the brim with conversation and warmer bodies.

"I need to use the ladies room," Ashton pulled herself up to speak into his ear over the din. Leo gave her several words of direction she could barely hear; she hoped she wouldn't get lost again. He did point her in the direction down the hall, so she started there. Walking quickly, her pace slowed when she noticed not every wall held booths, but curtained rooms, many of them with the sashes closed. The ones that weren't, she glanced over to as she walked by and was met with many eyes watching her pass. She shivered as if cold again and put her eyes forward to her destination. When she returned he was seated waiting for her.

"All better?" he asked

"Yes, and I found my back!" she laughed sitting next to him. "Did you know there are curtained rooms?" she asked.

"Really?" he asked smiling pulling her closer to him. He sat back against the bench seat taking her with him. "They are preparing our table; it will only be a short wait." He held her against him quiet allowing her to soak in what she'd seen. She didn't question, didn't fill the silence with mindless prattle. As she relaxed into him and watched the busyness around her, he relaxed himself letting his drawing come to life beside him. Many passerbies's more than glanced at Ashton, he met their eyes with contented confidence. She didn't notice, not at all concerned with others. He glanced down at her and then shifted his embrace with a laugh.

"Ashton, uncross your legs, you are showing a little more than you need to," he said releasing his arm from her and making her sit upright.

"Oh my, I'm showing my knickers!" she joked pulling the hem of her dress down to cover the top of her stockings as she uncrossed her legs. If Roxanne had been this red dress, Ashton would have been playful enough to portray the hooker in that song. He looked at her a little incredulous and just shook his head. He knew then for certain she would really enjoy this.

"Follow me Sir," the hostess appeared in front of them. They both stood at the same time, he gained a tight grip on her hand to pull her behind him. She followed not looking this time as they passed the opened curtains. Their progress brought them past Ashton's adventure to the ladies room, and with one left turn the hostess pulled a curtain back standing to the side to allow them to enter. Ashton let go of Leo's hand and moved in front of him to peer inside. She saw the butter glow of a single sconce on the wall directly on the inside above their table. The table connected to the wall beneath with a half plush bench seat to fill the corner of the wall around the table.

"Thank you," Leo said to the hostess, "Give us exactly five minutes." He pushed himself against Ashton making her move inside. She took the seat, sliding just to the inside edge and took off her coat again pulling it out from around her. He offered his hand to it. She gave it to him watching him hang it, then his own, on the hooks on the wall opposite the butter lit table.

"Scoot in," Leo told her sliding in beside her. He immediately grabbed her by the back of her hair and bit her bottom lip so hard she went stiff under the pressure of his other hand. It traveled up her inner thigh reaching the satin covering her heat. Pushing it aside impatiently with his fingers, he found her clit and her moisture. Wetting his fingers against her open slit, he pushed two inside of her making her gasp against his clenched teeth. He sighed a little into her opened mouth and released her lip. "You have exactly four minutes to cum before the menus and wine list is brought in to us. If you don't cum I will let them see what I'm doing to you and make them wait until you do. Do you want them to watch you?" He asked.

Ashton tried to shake her head no, but his grip on her hair kept her tightly still looking at him. "No," she said in a forceful exhale feeling him impale her deeply. She tried to close her eyes to see in her mind what he was doing to her.

"Look at me," Leo nearly hissed into her face.

Her eyes flew open so quickly she almost looked like a deer caught in the headlights. A rush of breath left her body in a loud moan when he added a third finger. His pressure and tempo increased as his face became demandingly hard above her. Ashton wondered if she could be heard past the closed curtain and tried to swallow her moans before they left her mouth. When he pulled her hair with a solid jerk, her moans escaped her in an obvious cry. There was no holding them in, and her climax was building the more insistent his fingers touched each wall inside of her.

"You have 90 seconds Ashton," he whispered, "Are you ready yet, I can feel you squeezing my fingers."

Her entire body tried to pull her inside out. He covered her mouth with his allowing the explosion from her lips to invade him. His fingers felt the walls inside of her collapse and try to expel his fingers inside of her. Like the tick of a clock slowly her pulse beat less and less within her walls forcing her wetness to expand her inner folds. She pulled her mouth from him when he released her hair, and laid her head back onto the top of the seat closing her eyes when his fingers allowed her opening to close. Leo brought his fingers to her mouth pushing the first past her lips and pulling her head back up to him against her bottom teeth. He watched her suck his finger adding the next against her wonderful tongue in succession.

Ashton said nothing nor breathed another moan. Her eyes watched him, fascinated by the change in his expression. His eyes were light and his expression a competition to the soft butter glow of the sconce. She smiled against his palm as her tongue felt every line in the last finger he slid out of her mouth. His kiss was gentle this time taking the essence of her back from her tongue, letting it fill his own taste sensation. Taking her face in both palms lightly, he held her face in a sweet embrace.

"Do you know your eyes are gold?" Leo asked before they ran out of time.

oasis665
oasis665
12 Followers