Leonard Redux: The Return of Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quietly replied,?Please fuck me, Beth!?

Martin knew things were coming to a head. He only hoped that Beth had not forgotten the plan. She hadn?t. As Leonard remained there, stretched out and tied firmly to the bedframe, it was time to implement the final bit of her plan. She picked up a blindfold from the chair behind her. With it she covered Leonard?s eyes completely so that he was completely unable to see. It was time for Martin to join in.

When he saw his wife tie the fabric across Leonard?s eyes, Martin knew the time had come. He made sure the tape was still recording, and stepped out of the room silently, and naked. His erection was pounding hard. It bobbed, but only slightly, against his stomach as he walked the ten feet to where Beth stood. He moved silently since Leonard was not to know what was happening. That was part of the surprise, and the excitement for the couple.

As Martin stood by the bed, carefully holding his cock, Beth mounted Leonard, once more squatting above the tree that was his cock. This time, however, it would be different. She rubbed his purple glans with her pussy, wetting it down once more. But she was ready. Leonard was ready. Martin was not so sure, but his cock sure was.

Although Martin was more excited than he had ever been, he had some reservations about tonight. While both he and Beth had had many wonderful and exciting sexual adventures, this was a new one. He would be participating directly with a man? it was the first time.

Beth slid the giant knob into her pussy and held it there for a moment. She could feel her lips being stretched as wide as possible. It was a wonderful feeling, a precursor to what was to be another tremendous fuck by a true cocksman, an expert.

She pressed down slightly, taking the first three or four inches of Leonard?s shaft into her body. Again she paused. Martin was now kneeling beside the bed, his face only a foot from the cock and pussy before him. Unbeknownst to him, this was when Leonard realized that a third person was involved: he could feel a hot breath on his hip. This would be interesting?

Beth continued engulfing the big black cock with her cunt. She slid another three inches into herself, making it a full eight inches of shaft inserted. The wave of an orgasm grabbed her as she held herself steady atop the black pole. With the peak of her second orgasm, Beth let herself fall fully onto her BBC, her big black cock. She called out in pleasure,?fuck me hard, Leonard. Please fuck me!!?

Though blinded and tied down, Leonard?s hips were free, as was his cock. And he was fit and strong. It was almost easy for him to thrust up into Beth, raising her whole body with his. Each time he would penetrate the blonde with the great tits down to his root, the withdraw everything but his huge cockhead. Again and again he abused Beth?s cunt with his pounding. And she took each thrust perfectly, her hips matching his every motion, and adding some of her own to add to his pleasure. They fucked hard.

And because Leonard was, after all, a master of control, he did not come. Not yet. He was not ready. But he wondered who was touching him now. There was a soft hand on his thigh where it met Beth?s flesh. Each thrust pressed the mysterious hand between their two bodies? it felt good, he thought, but refused to acknowledge it. Better this work out as Beth wished.

Meanwhile, the two video cameras whirred and caught every second of the wild bucking and fucking. They saw Martin?s hand gliding along the inside of Leonard?s thigh towards the man?s big balls. One camera was zoomed in close to the spot where cock met cunt, and now where hand gently held testicles. Everyone was happy with the way things were working out, not least Martin who was a just that little bit less anxious. This would be okay, he thought.

Meanwhile, Beth could feel her husband?s hand under her ass. Every once in a while it would reach up to touch her pussy, feeling where the strong shaft parted her lips. She could feel Martin every once in a while touching two fingers to the big cock. Whenever this happened, Leonard seemed to slow a bit, leaving part of his cock outside.

After a few of these pauses, Martin got really brave. As Beth rose, allowing Leonard to escape from her tunnel, Martin carefully wrapped his own fist around the wet, emerging cock. Could Leonard know that this was not Beth?s own hand? He must, my hands can?t reach all the way around that piece of meat, and Martin?s sure does. To make sure, she leaned forward onto her lover?s chest and pinched each of his nipples with a hand. There had to be three hands!

Leonard knew that Beth was telling him about the mystery lover. It was a most incredible feeling, not knowing who was holding your cock. It felt great. Certainly this lover knew how to treat a man?s erection.

The cameras silently did their work.

By now Beth had raised herself completely off her BBC. She had turned to face Martin, putting her cunt on Leonard?s mouth once more. His muffled thanks were clear enough.

She watched Martin as he also added oil to the beautiful cock before him. While neither he nor Beth had planned this part, it was certainly working out nicely. After the blindfold, it was to be played by ear, or was that by cock?

Martin knew how to masturbate a cock, but it was huge! Just like any of the lovers that had been treated to this particular BBC, Martin also used both hands. He slid them back and forth along the oily shaft, circulating them one way then the other. The oil made the work a joy. Martin could not believe how erotic this actually felt. In the many years that he and Beth had been playing with other couples, never once had he got this far along playing with another man. Sure, he had touched the occasional cock and even stroked one a few times, but this was all new. He was going to make a man come.

Beth was equally enamoured with Martin?s efforts. She was positively glowing with pride as she watched her man masturbate the biggest cock she had ever enjoyed. Best of all, Martin was smiling at her enthusiastically, letting her know that he was enjoying himself. Beth ground herself just a bit against Leonard?s probing tongue, and she leaned forward to engulf the head of this cock as her husband slid his hand up and down the huge shaft. She could see that Martin was holding his own cock in his other hand and she wondered when would that beauty would erupt?

The cameras watched as a perfectly normal man and wife, with a healthy sexual appetite, worked together to make a bound and blindfolded lover come. The man was sliding his hand along the black shaft with amazing speed now, the hand barely visible to the eye. At the same time, a beautiful, blonde with a great pair of tits was bobbing her head up and down on the very same cock, each time taking only three or four inches so that the man?s hand could continue its work.

Leonard was enjoying himself tremendously. He was enjoying the taste of pussy, but even more so the feeling of Beth?s mouth on his cock? it was her mouth, wasn?t it? Despite Martin?s best hopes for secrecy, Leonard had already figured out that the third lover was a man. He could tell first because of the size of the hand that held his cock, but he could also feel the coarseness that could only be a man?s palm. Besides, no woman had ever stroked his cock so expertly; only a man could jack off like that.

And what neither Martin or Beth knew was that Leonard was just as comfortable with a man jacking him off as he was for a woman to do it. He was entirely ready to enjoy any form of sexual pleasure. Admittedly, Leonard still preferred women, but who would turn down good sex? That?s crazy, he thought. He had also figured out that the new partner had to be Beth?s husband, Martin. After all, hadn?t she talked about how Martin had subtly been asking about getting into the action with another man? This must have been the plan all along. As he chewed on Beth?s clit, he couldn?t help but smile. This was going to be fantastic!

As Martin held the immense black cock, stroking it firmly from stem to knob he began to wonder what it might feel like to have the head in his mouth. But what if Leonard realized it was not Beth? Wouldn?t he freak? What if he got loose, and went nuts on Martin? He didn?t want to take that kind of chance, so he held off? but it did look delicious, didn?t it?

The timing could not have been better. As Beth rode Leonard?s mouth, and watched her husband stroke the thick shaft in front of her, she would gobble up the knob and a couple of inches every few strokes of Martin?s hand. Leonard was starting to lose control? she could feel it in his moans, and in the pauses at her cunt. Then, to everyone?s surprise, Leonard spoke,?can I finally take this mask off? I want to meet your husband!?

Martin jumped back, letting go of Leonard?s meat as if it was on fire. Beth sat up hard, almost chocking Leonard in the process. There was silence. No one moved.

Leonard added,?I loved the way you were jacking me off, Martin. Now I want to meet you.?

Silence.

Then Beth gathered herself together enough to reply,?that?s not Martin.?

?Sure it is. Actually, I hope it is. I have been loving every moment of this, ever since he came in half an hour ago.?

It was Martin who spoke,?Hi. You sure about that??

?Honest. You felt great and maybe I can return the favour.?

Beth stood up, in shock that Martin had not only spoken up, but that he seemed okay with it.?Should I untie him,? she asked her husband.

?Let me do it,? he replied. Then he loosened off the bindings that held Leonard to the bed, but not the blindfold.

Leonard asked,?can it take it off now??

?Sure,? answered Beth.?Leonard, meet my husband, Martin.?

To everyone?s surprise, Leonard reached out and took Martin?s cock in his huge hand, and gave it a shake.?Pleased to meet you, too.? Everyone laughed, and all the tension in the room melted away as the two men stood a couple of feet apart, each holding the other?s steel-hard cock. Beth dropped back onto the bed, simply not sure of what to do next.

?Now what?? asked Beth.

By now, the men had let go and were both standing facing the blonde goddess. Candlelight flickered on three sweaty, glistening bodies. It was Beth who moved first. She took each of her men by the hand and guided them down to the floor, laying them down side-by-side, just far enough apart for her to kneel between them.

There they were, the two hottest men in her life, both sporting mighty erections that were hers to enjoy, and to tame, perhaps. She took one in each hand, Leonard in the right, Martin the left. Although Martin?s cock was beautiful, and large, it could not compare in either girth or length to Leonard. But then again, what a cock it was. She mirrored her every action on both men. If she held Martin?s balls, she did the same with Leonards. When palmed the knob of Leonard?s monster, she also did it to the slightly more modest penis in her left hand. And after liberally coating her husband?s throbbing white member with the flavoured oil, she did the same with the black cock on the right.

With her two organs sufficiently prepared, Beth got serious about masturbating her men. Even if her hand barely reached around one, and not at all the other, she was still very good at doing this. Beth had probably jacked off a hundred men in her life, half of them before she had left high school? but that was another story altogether. And here she was with the two cocks that had pleased her the most in her thirty or so years of sex. She could not get over the excitement of the moment and only wished she had one more hand to do herself at the same time.

It was as if the men each figured out her need at the same time. Their two hands met in between Beth?s legs, on their way to her cunt. Somehow, they both got in there to play with this amazing woman?s pussy. One rubbed quickly at her clit, the other inserted two fingers into the luscious opening, probing and sliding in and out.

All the while, Beth was in heaven. Her cunt was being looked after, an orgasm was about to announce itself to her, and still she was stroking those two wonderful hardons.?I want you guys to both come on me, at the same time,? she said.

She stood up, pulling at the erections to get the men to follow her. She threw herself backwards onto the mattress, spread-eagled. Her massive tits were plastered to her chest, but still managed to rise above her body. The nipples were knobs of their own, as they had been for hours, even before Leonard had arrived they had been tightening up in anticipation. Now they were positively painful. She couldn?t imagine how those two great lovers of hers could stand having erections for so long.?I want you one on each side of me, jacking off. And there?ll be a prize for both of you if you come together.?

Martin looked across the bed at Leonard who was already stroking his thick shaft. He saw the large hand wrapped completely around the black pole.?You?ve obviously done that before,? he joked aloud.

?You too, it seems. I sure like how your cock looks in your hand, Martin.?

Beth just lay there, ever so pleased that this was happening.?Come on, guys! I want sperm, and lots of it!!?

With the music playing in the background, and guiding the pace of the two men, Beth was in absolute heaven. She watched one, then the other, as their strong, masculine hands slid smoothly back and forth along their individual flesh. Wow!

Leonard was first to speak:?I think I am going to need to come pretty soon, Martin. Are you ready??

?Ready? Are you kidding, I?ve been killing myself to keep from shooting before you were ready.?

?What? Me, too!?

?On the count of ten then,? decided Martin.

And Beth spoke,?ten, nine, eight, seven, six? two, one? shoot all over my tits, you big fuckers!?

And did they ever. Holding off an ejaculation for hours sure gave it power. Even though each man was at least a yard away from the bed, the first shot of each man?s come flew fully across the bed and splashed on the legs of the other opposite. Not a drop of the first shot even came close to Beth?s body. But a quick correction in trajectory and both Martin and Leonard made sure their second massive spurts of come landed on Beth. One shot hit her in the tits; the other on the throat. Still stroking their tremendous cocks, the men each knelt on the bed, inches from Beth?s face, and shot another thick stream of their juice onto her body.

Beth reached up to take over the stroking. She milked another couple of small spurts from each man, aiming each at her mouth. Then she pulled them each forward to plant a long, wet, and deep kiss on each glans.?Thank you so much.?

There she lay, with a puddle of come gathering between her soft mounds. She brought one hand up to capture some of the combined come, and dropped it into her mouth.?Who wants to kiss me?? She asked.

Simultaneously, as if planned, each man leaned forward to kiss her lips. She shared the mouthful of come equally with each of her lovers. Surprised, but undaunted, they each made a clear show of swallowing their share.

Leonard watched Martin swallow; Martin did the same. And Leonard said,?do you mind I give suck your cock, Martin??

The answer was as clear as could be. Martin dropped onto the bed beside his wife and said,?go for it, you BBC.?

Before long, Leonard had made Martin hard as a rock again, and was sporting his own renewed hardon. Martin, looking down at Leonard?s groin, and the monster arising out of it said the single most exciting thing that Beth could have hoped for.?Leonard, how would you like double-fuck my wife? But you?ll have to go into her cunt, I think.?

And with that, Beth again had a fantasy come true. Double-penetration by the two most wonderful cocks in the world. Leonard quickly took up a position on his back; Beth sat astride him and placed the head of his BBC at the entrance of her well-lubricated tunnel. Already her thick pussy lips were wrapped around the knob. As she slowly lowered herself onto Leonard?s cock, Martin moved into position behind her, and between the two sets of legs on the bed. He reached down to his wife?s pussy to gather up some of her juices? there was enough there, certainly. He lubricated his own cockhead and pushed it firmly against the tight little orifice of her ass. She was ready and he slipped in easily. First the knob, then an inch or two of his raging cock. She was ready.

Leonard had, by now, bottomed out, and was ready to experience his first DP. He had been curious, certainly, but few men ever seemed ready to share like this, and no woman he had ever fucked had ever suggested taking all of his meat, let alone two cocks at the same time. But this was Beth, and he knew she could do it.

As Martin was sliding his own meat into his wife?s ass, he could feel the pressure and size that was inside her cunt. What a monster! Martin had fucked her like this before, but never with so large another cock, or even vibrator. This was amazing.

Leonard was equally impressed. He could feel the rigid meat going in only a thin barrier away from his cock. What an amazing feeling. He felt the sliding of Martin?s cock gliding in against his own. The two shafts were rubbing directly against one another, with only Beth in between them.

This was more than a first for Leonard. Not only had he never experienced something this erotic and pleasurable, but he had never come without intending to. With only a dozen strokes by Martin, and five or six of his own to match, Leonard was shocked to discover that he was coming. And coming hard, too. He went wild with passion, fucking Beth harder and harder. Each time he thrust himself into her to the full extent of his long cock, Martin met him with his own perfectly-timed thrust. Her cunt grasped his meat tightly, adding pleasure to each of their efforts.

Together, the two men sandwiched their woman, pounding deeply into her body. Each was coming, shooting their juices deep into her orifices. Beth rode hard, her big tits flapping against Leonard?s face, slapping him hard with their flesh. Martin was holding on to his wife?s hips, pushing himself into her with all his strength, willing himself to come inside her sweet ass.

And the three of them, still connected by two cocks in two of Beth?s holes, fell sideways. Exhausted. Happy: they would be ready for more in a little while, of course.

- END -

Let me know what you think? I?m sure I can fulfill some of your fantasies, much as I have my own?

12