Leon's College Sexcapades Ch. 01

Story Info
A hot freshman gets down and dirty in his coed dorm.
1.8k words
4.29
52.1k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 01/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was loud in the halls outside Leon's room. He looked at the clock. It was 3:42 and he couldn't sleep. Classes start tomorrow and he had a nine o'clock. It was partly excitement partly nerves, but mostly noise. Leon just wanted to sleep, but he couldn't. He tossed and turned all night until some point when he finally dozed off. The alarm went off at eight and Leon's eyes opened. He turned it off and threw back the covers, got out of bed, and went to the bathroom. After getting ready he grabbed his books and bag and went out the door.

The halls in the dorm were a bit trashy from the parties that had been going on all night. Leon stepped over a girl lying on the floor in her underwear and a men's dress shirt. A guy was lying not ten feet away in some grey sweat pants. There were several others lying in the floor. He recognized a girl near the stairwell door, Lisa. She lived across the hall from him. He walked down the stairs and out of the building and headed to class. Leon only had three classes on Mondays so he was done at noon. He had some lunch in the cafeteria and headed back to his dorm.

When he got to his floor Leon found that the cleaning staff had come through and made the hall look like nothing had happened. There were no people in the hall. It was completely clear. He opened his door and went into his room. Leon set his bag down by his desk and collapsed onto his bed. He didn't wake up until there was a knock at his door. He opened his eyes. The room was pitch black. Leon had slept all day. When he opened the door a girl was standing there.

"Hi. I'm Ami," she said as she stuck her hand out.

"Leon," he said as he shook her hand. Ami was Asian, about 5'1" or 5'2", and long black hair. She was wearing a green tank top and some extremely short khaki shorts. Her tits were a small B cup, but they looked very perky. She was wearing Lambda Gamma Delta sorority flip flops and her toe nails were painted a sexy crimson red color. "So, what can I do for you Ami?" Leon could tell that she was looking him over.

"Oh..." she said as she realized she was staring at his sexy milk chocolate skin. "There is gonna be a party tomorrow tonight at the Lambda Gam house, and you are VERY welcome to attend."

"Well I have class Wednesday..."

"Don't worry about it the first week of class is lame, but it's cool if you don't want to come...I'd really like it if you came."

"I dunno I'll see."

"Well I'll see you there if you come." With that she turned and went to the next door. Leon heard her telling the girl next door to him about the party as he shut his door. He laid down on his bed and turned on the TV. There wasn't really anything on that he felt like watching. He heard music and noise coming from the halls. Leon decided he'd socialize a little. As soon as he opened the door a blonde girl in a bikini put a plastic cup in his hand.

"What's your name sexy?" the girl asked.

"Leon," he replied. "And you?"

"Brandy. So Leon, is this your first semester?"

"Yeah I just moved in on Saturday."

"Ooh fresh meat. Well I think I should be the first to tell you that you are one sexy man."

"You look damn good yourself." She ran her hand over his bald scalp. When it got to the back of his head she pulled it down to her and she kissed him. He felt her tongue part his lips as they made out in his doorway. Her big D cups were pressing against his chest. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around his hips as he walked back into his room. He dropped her down onto his bed and he peeled his shirt off over his head exposing his lean, ripped body. Leon's chest was hairless.

"Oh my you have an amazing body," Brandy said as she sat up and reached behind her neck. She pulled a string untying the halter of her bikini top. Her hands then moved down to her back where she pulled the other bow loose, and she threw her top at Leon. He loved big tits, and hers were perfect. She stood up on his bed and told him to sit down in his chair. Brandy danced on the bed running her hands up her sides onto her breasts then back down her tight stomach. She turned around as she shook her ass at him. Leon usually liked girls to have a bigger butt than she did but Brady's ass was quite nice anyway. Her hands slowly went to her right hip as she pulled the string holding her bottom up. Brandy held it in place with her right hand as she reached for the other bow with her left. When she had pulled the left bow loose she let the bottom fall and turned to face him.

Leon had his pants and boxers around his ankles and his eleven inch cock in his hand. He was slowly massaging himself while he watched her show. He looked at her crotch and saw a little blonde stripe of pubic hair. He could see that her cunt was dripping a little after seeing his large member.

"Let me help you with that," she said as she climbed off the bed. Brandy immediately got down on her knees and pulled his pants and boxers off his ankles and threw them across the room. She wrapped her small hands around the top and bottom of his shaft.

"I've never had one this big before."

"It'll be ok. In fact it'll be great...I promise," Leon assured her. She began stroking his rod with both hands and put the tip into her mouth. Leon could tell she had give head before. It was one of the best blow jobs he had ever gotten. She was slowly working most of his cock deep into her throat. When Brandy had gotten all that she could she came back up. She continually gagged herself trying to get it all. After about ten minutes Leon told her to stand up and go over to his dresser. When she opened the top drawer she found a new box of magnums. She opened it and got one out.

"Can I put it on for you?" she asked as she walked back over to him. He smiled and nodded. Brandy pulled the condom out of the wrapper and rolled it down his massive dick. She put her feet on his thighs and her hands on his shoulders. Leon held her hips as she reached down with her hand to guide his prick into her dripping slit. She slowly lowered down onto him. Brandy made a noise that sounded slightly like she was in pain put more so like it felt good. Her cunt felt tight, but then again most of them do to him. After a few slow up and down movements Brandy began to go faster. She wanted to fuck him harder. It felt so amazing and she was screaming in ecstasy as his large cock slid in and out of her tight pink pussy. Leon lifted her up and off his cock and walked her quickly over to the bed where he bent her over. She spread her feet apart and put her hands down on the bed. Her back arched as he slid his enormous rod deep into her slit once more. Leon fucked Brandy harder than she had ever been fucked before and she couldn't help but let out screams and moans as he continued to thrust into her.

Leon noticed that they hadn't closed the door all the way when they went in to his room and a tall red haired girl was standing just inside the door with her hand up her skirt. She was playing with herself watching him fuck Brandy.

"What's your name?" he asked her through heavy breaths as he continued to bang the hell out of Brandy.

Startled that she had been spotted she hesitated before saying, "Heather." She pulled her hand out of her panties embarrassed at the situation and started to back out of the room.

"Ohh...Heather...Ohh...wait come...ooh...back...Oh my God." Brand said. Heather turned back and shut the door.

"Take off you shirt," Leon told her. Heather took off her shirt revealing her pale milky skin and naked chest. Her body was in amazing shape even though her tits were relatively small. She had incredibly wide hips and a cute face. "Now you skirt," Leon commanded. Her skirt hit the floor. She was wearing red lacy panties. "Don't forget those, he said. She dropped her panties revealing a bald pussy and a clit ring. Leon continued fucking Brandy until she came again and he motioned Heather to come over.

Leon laid down on his bed and had Heather straddle him. Brandy sat down above him so she could watch him fuck her friend and play with herself. As Heather slid down onto his cock he felt the squeeze of her tight pussy and he felt a pressure against his tip. Heather had a look of utter pain on her face as she whimpered. Her hymen broke and a little blood rolled down his balls. He had never been in such a tight pussy. It was the most amazing sex he had ever had.

"Didn't realize I was gonna be your first pretty girl."

"Ohh your cock feels so good inside me," she moaned. Leon fucked her slowly until she came then she began riding his dick faster. He motioned for her to stop. She got off him and he stood up on the bed. Heather and Brandy laid down beside one another. He pulled the condom off and jerked off till he showered the two friends in his creamy seed. The three of them got in his shower and made out while they cleaned each other.

"You white girls are nuts. You don't know how hard it is to get a sister to have a threesome."

"Well it helps that I'm a nympho." Brandy said with a big smile.

"I don't know why I did it I was just so horny," Heather said. "That was amazing." After they got cleaned up the girls got dressed again and headed back out to the party. When Leon closed the door he looked at the time it was about 10:30. He figured he'd see if he could get some work done. The party started to wind down around 5:30 and Leon finally got to sleep.