Leprechaun Tales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,444 Followers

"Well next week then."

She finally agreed to come, God and the Reverends project was too important to delay.

~~~~~

We made an odd couple that Friday as we arrived on South Beach, a short muscular teen in shorts and tank top accompanied by an older woman dressed like a Puritan from one hundred years ago. I spread the king size sheet on the hot sand and then quickly stripped down, leaving myself only in a European type suit, hardly more than a thong.

I could see her struggle to stop herself from criticizing me and my immodest wear, and also saw the flicker of interest that flashed in her dark eyes as they raked across my muscular chest and down to my groin. Her fingers were tentative at first when I asked her to put sunscreen on my back, but then slowly her movements on my skin became more like caresses, and when I turned, offering her my chest, I felt her tremble as she brushed over my now hard nipples.

"You'll have to bring a suit next time," I said cheerfully after returning from a quick dip.

"I can't swim, I don't even have a suit," she said ruefully.

"I'll teach you," I promised. "Look at those girls," I said pointing to three Latina teens who were frolicking topless at the waters edge, their small, black tipped breasts jiggling delightfully, "wouldn't you like to be in their place?"

"Its immoral, disgusting, Satan's work," she replied automatically but I sensed the young girl who'd love to escape, even if only for an hour, from her straitlaced life.

I refused her offer to come to the church on the weekend to continue our work, promising only I'd help her again the next week.

~~~~~

"I told you, I don't have a suit," she bridled when I insisted we go to the beach again the following Wednesday.

"I'll drive," I insisted, taking the keys. I turned north after I had crossed the causeway and when she asked why we weren't going to South Beach, I simply smiled and said, "Surprise."

And she was surprised, no shocked, when I led her through the tunnel under the A1A and then through the sand dunes and onto the beach, Haulover Beach, where upwards of a thousand people were tanning and swimming nude.

"Give me the keys Jimmy," she hissed, "I won't stay here!"

"Well then fine, you can do the computer stuff yourself," I told her, and then turned back towards the beach and started to walk away.

"Please Jimmy," she pled when she finally caught me, "I can't, its ....its just wrong..."

"I thought God made us in his image Miriam," I challenged as I continued down the beach. "How disgusting can it be to be human?" I demanded as I spread my sheet in an open space among a sea of naked bodies.

Miriam sat on one corner of the sheet, and rested mute as I disrobed, her only sound a gasp when my cock slowly emerged. I handed her the bottle of lotion and ordered her with my eyes to apply it.

I didn't think she'd dare touch it, but she did, her fingers finally arriving at my cock after having coated the rest of my skin. She stared into my eyes as she silently spread the white cream over my thick prick, the only hint of her nervousness the slight trembling in her fingertips.

She said nothing when she finished and I leaned over and started to undo the buttons on her blouse, stayed mute when I slipped the shirt off her shoulders and unsnapped her bra. "God, you're beautiful Miriam," I crooned as my hands moved to her waist.

"No! I'll do it," she almost shouted as she undid the zipper and then in one move of her hands lowered both her skirt and panties.

She was shaking as I applied tanning cream to her legs, her stomach, and felt her large, long nipples harden under my fingers as I cupped her tits. She had full, round breasts, larger than any I'd touched before and I felt myself lengthening as I caressed her. She had wide, padded hips and where her legs met grew a luxurious, thick growth of auburn curls.

"C'mon, let's go in the water," I ordered as I stood and pulled her protesting after me.

"I'm scared Jimmy," she pled as I led her into the surf.

"I'll protect you Mrs. S," I promised as we waded in and soon were chest deep, her round, mahogany tipped orbs bouncing in the waves. We didn't get much work done on the website that day but as we played in the waves I saw a new woman born, saw how her shedding of her clothes had somehow also thrown off the straitjacket she'd been wearing all her life.

We worked again Friday, this time in her office and this time we got a lot of work done. "When can we get the site up and running Jimmy?" she asked as we finished for the day.

"Maybe one more week Marian," I promised.

~~~~~

Wednesday, we worked again, but this time Fridays smile was gone. "What's wrong Miriam?" I finally asked.

For minutes she said nothing but then finally blurted, "Are you sleeping with Chrissie?...it's just," she added, "some of the teachers were talking, they said Chrissie and Andy broke up...that you and she are...well, an item."

This was the same week I'd fucked Chrissie, just two days after my embarrassment of Andy in front of the whole school. "He's a homosexual Mrs. S, he was going to ruin Chrissie's life," I explained, "I had to do it.".

"Oh," was her only answer, clearly uneasy by the word homosexual, and her eyes rapidly returned to the screen and work.

Leaving that day I suggested we work Saturday, that we might be able to go online with one days more work.

"Really? The Reverend is getting impatient, he wants so much to impress Daddy," she admitted.

"Good, lets work at my place, Mom said it would be okay."

~~~~~

I had the site up and running when she arrived Saturday morning. She was surprised and elated when I typed in 'Mrs. Miriam Simpkins' on yahoo and up came the church site.

"Oh Jimmy," she cried as she took me into her arms and kissed me, a kiss that slowly changed from a quick buss to a hungry exchange of tongues.

"Oh God, I'm sorry Jimmy," she said blushing, but I held her, didn't let her go when she tried to pull away. I led her to Mom's bedroom, her bed, knowing as I gently pushed Miriam backwards that Mom wouldn't mind at all.

"We can't Jimmy," she protested as I lay on top of her, "your Mother."

"She's gone for the day Miriam," I answered as my fingers moved to buttons on her blouse. She didn't help me as I undressed her, and as I watched could see her fighting the demons she'd always associated with sex.

That indecision was only broken when I whispered, "Please Miriam, please make love to me." Just those few simple words somehow broke through all the defenses she'd built up over the years, finally releasing the floodgates that, when opened, revealed an incredibly highly sexed woman.

She turned out to be a better lover than guidance teacher! Once she accepted her adultery she became like a woman possessed. She engulfed me in her arms as our lips met with a ravenous hunger.

She rolled on top of me and sat astride me as I reached for her large hanging tits. Looking down my body I could see my cock, large and rampant, seeming as if it was growing from the thick fur at the base of Miriam's stomach. "It's so big," she chortled in delight as she put her hand between our bodies and grabbed it.

"Slut," I laughed as she positioned herself and then slowly lowered herself onto my straining spear, splitting herself on my steel lance. I squeezed her big tits as she bounced atop me, then pulled her forward so I could get a nipple between my teeth, biting her as the first tremor started deep in my balls, the prelude to my sperming finish.

"Ohhhh, oh Jimmy," Miriam wailed as my cum erupted inside her, stickily flooding into every square inch of her throbbing pussy.

I rolled her on her back and climbed up her, insistently pushing my still hard, moist prick between her huge tits. Holding her breasts together, I tit fucked her as I worked her hard nipples under my fingers, finally sending another load shooting upward to her gaping mouth.

I let her suck me, clean me with her lapping tongue, then hard again I turned her, put her on hands and knees, then fucked her from behind, my hands pulling her breasts back each time I thrust.

After, we lay apart, on our backs, panting, cum dripping off my cock and from between her legs. "We shouldn't have," she started, suddenly Mrs. Simpkins again.

"Shhhh, we did Miriam...and we're going to in the future."

"We can't, I can't," she pled. "It's wrong...what about Reverend Simpkins?"

My cock answered, filling her, making her cry in ecstasy, letting her know there was no going back.

~~~~~

Reverend Simpkins was delighted by the website, and as he started to get hits, feedback from all over, he insisted that his wife continue to work with me, continue to learn, continue to improve. So all fall I fucked her, delighting in her lush body, knowing as I saw her tummy grow, that my baby was soon to be born...god willing...

EPILOGUE

"So, talk!" Patty demanded as we lay entwined on Mom's bed, a light sweat still coating our bodies from our energetic coupling.

"About what?" I asked drowsily.

"About all these sluts you've been sleeping with while I've been away."

Patty had just arrived home hours earlier for her Christmas break, I should have been surprised she knew but wasn't. "Mom, what did you say," I complained, but couldn't help grinning, I was proud of my conquests.

I started to tell her about Nicole, only to be interrupted by her laughing, "I knew she was going to seduce you, my god, she loves sex."

"She's getting married."

"Huh? To who? When?" Patty demanded.

"He's an older guy, thirty-five or something. He owns two restaurants on South Beach, he's rich. She just told me two weeks ago. They're getting married New Years Eve, we're both invited," I explained.

"So you don't sleep with her anymore?"

"She's not married yet Patty."

"You pig!"

"Oh yeah, she's also pregnant."

"Oh My Gawd," both Mom and Patty spat out at the same time.

"I'll be a grandmother," Mom moaned, understanding immediately who the father was.

"It's gotta stay a secret Ma."

"What about that cheerleader with her faggy boyfriend. What's her name, Chrissie? I hope she's not carrying your baby," Patty asked.

I told her of my seduction of Chrissie, how I'd embarrassed her boyfriend in front of the whole school. "And no, she's not pregnant," I finished.

"Good, I never liked that little prick. Every since he started picking on you in elementary school," Patty fumed.

"But Mrs. Simpkins is," I said quietly.

"WHAAAAAAATTT! Christ Jimmy, haven't you heard of condoms? Mother, didn't you explain the facts of life to your son?" screeched my pretty sister. "Who is Mrs. Simpkins anyway? God Jimmy, I've only been away for four months."

And then after I explained, she blurted, "Jesus, not Miss Boyle. When did she get married? She's fuckin nuts."

Both Mom and Patty laughed as I told them of Miriam's seduction, only getting pissed off when I told them the Reverends web site was up and running, and apparently attracting both attention and money to the Simpkins.

They finally fell asleep and as I lay between Mom and Patty I laughed to myself. No, Chrissie isn't pregnant yet, I thought, but she will be....And I'll be drinking milk from two women next summer...and I've always liked Miss Potts, the gym teacher...and I've never slept with a black girl...I wonder what Lasatonda will taste like...

THE END

Part 1 of this tale has been opened 19000+ times as of today and over 250 kind, considerate, nice, sexy, loving, good looking people took the few seconds required to vote on it. It would make my day, maybe even my month if 500 or 1000 people voted on this one.

So please, take a sec and cast a vote. All you have to do is click on a circle and then click vote – piece of cake! Of course I'd prefer a five but I prefer any vote as opposed to you not voting. So c'mon!

Comments and e-mails are also appreciated and always replied to ... I'd love to hear any observations, ideas and/or opinions – thanks.

Also, please take the time to vote on other stories you read on the site – there are thousands of authors around the world slaving away at their computers trying to produce works that will entertain and please you.

scouries
scouries
10,444 Followers