Les-3-O

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole could hardly see, the passion was unbearable. She had to try and stay on her feet as well or she'd fall on Suzi; this was heightening her pleasure exquisitely, as she was not able to simply surrender to the sensations. Nicole managed to slide the vibrator into Melonie's cunt. It went in easily, Melonie was sopping wet. Five, six, seven, eight inches, all disappeared within, although Melonie's pussy was definitely bulging by the end! Nicole managed to flick the vibrator to a higher speed, just as Susan's tongue caught her clitoris again. Nicole's and Melonie's groans coincided. 'Unnnnhhhhh AhhHHH', they panted.

Susan eased up then, she was determined to make Nicole beg for release, just as Nicole had forced her to yesterday. Nicole's groan of disappointment was lost in Melonie's growing moans of passion. She was bucking about like a mad thing, her vibrator filling her up to the hilt, producing a massive wave of pleasure with its rhythmic pulsations. Melonie's, 'aaooww, AAAOOWWW, AAAAHHH!!', marked a series of orgasms that wracked her body.

By the time Melonie was aware of her surroundings again, Susan had manoeuvred Nicole into sitting on the bed, and Susan had returned to her task of teasing Nicole's clitoris. 'Oh, Suzi, Suzi, make me come!, Come on, suck my clit!, yes, ohh, yesss!', She urged, trying to hold Susan's head in place, but Susan had an agenda of her own. Susan stopped at that point, looked up, and smiled at Melonie. Susan reached over and withdrew the massive vibrator from her cunt. It slowly emerged, causing Susan to wonder again how a vagina could accommodate such a monster. It emerged with a plop, wet with Melonie's juices. Susan, while looking Melonie straight in the eye, took it and licked it just as she'd seen Nicole do earlier. Melonie blushed scarlet, but didn't break eye contact.

'Come on, Melonie, help me with Nicole', urged Susan, returning her attention to her panting friend. As Susan brought the vibrator to Nicole's pussy, Melonie used her fingers to open Nicole's pussy lips wide: exposing her glistening vagina to their gaze. Susan slowly pushed in the sleek white throbbing plastic. Nicole tried to buck, but the way Melonie was lying over her prevented her from achieving much. 'Ohh', she moaned, her frustration already unbearable. She had yet to come this lunch time; even her time with Suzi had been interrupted by Melonie before it had been her turn. 'Pleasseee!!', she whimpered.

'Please what?', asked Susan, innocently, as she slid the vibrator in with exquisite slowness. 'Please fuck me!', exclaimed Nicole, her voice catching with the pleasure. Susan winked at Melonie, and timed a savage push of the vibrator with the first flickering of Melonie's pink tongue over Nicole's steamy clitoris. 'AHHHHOOWW!!', was Nicole's unavoidable response.

Susan then brought the vibrator slowly out; feeling Nicole's cunt trying to hold on to it, trying to suck it back in. Melonie then left her clitoris, and changed position so that she could suck on Nicole's nipples. Nicole was saying, 'Oh, don't stop, don't stop, owww!, please, please!, make me come!.' Susan paused to lick the vibrator, before pumping it back into Nicole's wet vagina; setting up a steady rhythm. 'Oh yes!, Yes!, Don't stop, Don't stop, I'm nearly there, YES, YES!. Oooowww Noooo!.' This last cry being caused by Susan removing the vibrator again. 'Do you really want to come?', she asked cruelly. 'Yes, oh YES', panted Nicole, her faced bathed with sweat.

Susan leaned forward and flicked Nicole's clit with her tongue. This caused Nicole to jump and moan. Susan flicked again, and Nicole moaned urgently, 'Fucking make me come bitch!.' Susan stopped to ask, 'Are you sure?', 'OF COURSE I'M SURE!', Nicole cried. Susan smiled to see her friend so hot for it. 'Say "please" then.'

'Ohh, please, Please, Please!!, PLEASE!!!', Nicole begged, in time with Susan's licks. On Susan's signal, Melonie squeezed both of Nicole's nipples hard, just as Susan licked and sucked on her clitoris with more than enough force to send Nicole over the top. 'AAAHHHHOOOOOWWW!!', was Nicole's satisfied howl, her body bucking with pleasure and release. Nicole arched with a few more spontaneous orgasms over about a minute, but eventually they subsided. It was a long time before she calmed down enough to talk.

12