Lesbian Blackmailer Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina was suddenly hit with the realization that this is how the situation might seem to Cristin, and smiled up at her, touching her cheek sweetly, "I did that because I wanting to, and because it somehow felt right"

Cristin smiled, a smile of a girl who had just had all of her wishes granted, and she lent down to kiss her lover hard and wet on her beautiful lips, exchanging fluids and again becoming completely wrapped up in each other.

Their passion reignited and again they were all over each other as they had been moments before, their hands exploring the caressing and touching while their lips and tongues made love to one another's mouth. Their bodies rubbed against one another and Cristin's breasts bounced against Gina's and they kissed and Cristin rubbed her body against the woman she loved.

Cristin had to exercise great self control to pull away a moment later to be able to suggest, "Let's take this into my room"

Gina smiled wildly, and pushed Cristin off her, springing to her feet and racing down the corridor, naked, to Cristin's room, giggling all the way as Cristin struggled to catch up. She leapt onto the bed the instant she was in range, and a second later Cristin was on her, pinning her down and proceeding the licked all over her body.

Gina giggled hysterically as the other did this, running her hands over Cristin's shoulders as Cristin let her tongue do the exploring, tasting every inch of her flesh, every part of her amazingly attractive and desirable body. Gina loved this, her moans letting her lover know that she was doing the right thing.

"Ohhhh" was almost the extent of Gina's vocabulary, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah, oh god!"

Cristin started back up the others body again slowly, taking her time and working with the woman's breasts and nipples and shoulder and neck before she came to her right ear. She sucked on Gina's earlobe as her hands did some exploring of their own, running over her lovers velvet skin in slow motions.

"Hold on a minute baby" Cristin said as she reached over to her bedside table and rummaged through her top draw. She found what she was looking for, and Gina's eyes bulged as she saw Cristin produce the double-ended dildo.

Cristin smiled at her lover, and told her to sit up, a request that Gina followed. Cristin then took position in front of her, spreading her legs and using her hands to part Gina's so that their cunts there facing each other, and ready for connection.

Cristin rubbed Gina's tip of the dildo up and down her girls pussy lips, making sure she was good and wet before pushing the tip in, just enough to keep it in place while Cristin shuffled forward and placed the second tip at her entrance, ready to show Gina a new way for them to make love.

Gina didn't need any encouragement, and instinctively started to push, the dildo disappearing into her hot cunt. Cristin did the same in unison, and both girls let out a moan as they felt the device slid into their bodies, and a moment later their cunts touched.

Cristin was right, it came naturally, and it wasn't long before they had a rhythm going, pulling their pelvises away from each other then pushing back, each time the device plunging into their bodies in unison until finally their womanhoods touched, and the process was repeated.

Gina kept her eyes shut and her breathing labored as she concentrated on the sensation. It was like sex with a man, only not. Better somehow, the contact between their public areas electrifying.

They were good together, quickly becoming accustomed to each other. Cristin had never experienced such an emotional closeness with anyone else that she had ever bedded down, and for her it felt like she too was just learning the pleasures of same sex love making, even though she had experienced it many times before.

It took longer this time, but finally Gina could feel that she was not going to last much longer, not with this intensity between her legs. However she held out, forcing her body not to give in until her lovers body was ready, at which time both girls let themselves go in a sexual frenzy that filled the house with the sounds of pleasure.

Once the peak intensity of the climax dulled down Cristin launched herself back up onto Gina, and they kissed, a long, wet, warm, and amazing kiss, the kind of kiss that is more than just two sets of lips having at each other, the type of kiss that said more than words ever could.

This kiss lasted as long as they both could make it, before Cristin pulled away a little to allow them both to breath, and stared deep into Gina's eyes, wondering if she should say what she wanted so badly to say.

She took Gina's hands into hers, their eyes not leaving each others glaze, and then, without thinking, before she even knew what she was doing, she said, "I love you"

Even after this night of passion Cristin didn't know how Gina was going to react to this, and she knew her heart must have stopped when she heard the others confess, "I love you too"

With no further verbal communication Cristin smiled, and rested her head of Gina's shoulder, holding her tight with one arm while the other hand didn't dare let go of Gina's hand.

That is how they found themselves the next morning when they awakened, still in each other's arms. Cristin thanked the lord as she regained consciousness and realized that it had not just been a wonderful dream.

Gina felt more comfortable with this newly discovered side of her sexuality now, and once Linda returned home later that day she decided that she would not try to hide from her what was going on between the two women.

She had lost her man, but had now found love in the arms of a woman, and love, no matter what, was a wonderful thing. Gina didn't bother to try to patch things up with Scott, it would have been too complicated, and as strange as it sounded she felt that if given a choice she would still choose Cristin as a lover instead of Scott. A woman instead of a man, if someone had told her even a few weeks ago that she would have fallen for a woman she wouldn't have believed it, and still didn't quite believe it now.


The two women became inseparable from that day on, and now together in their own place, completely comfortable with their sexuality, and content with life now that they had found each other.

THE END

12