Lesbian Call Girl: A 3-Course Feast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,287 Followers

Lindsay's eyes are closed, her head falling back as she focuses on the pleasure in her gut. Her breasts jut out delightfully on her chest and I just can't resist them. I reach up with both hands, feeling their silky warmth melt into my open palms. They're actually bigger than Britney's, more conical in shape, and just as nice in their own way. I twirl her nipples between my fingers and the new stimulus draws her attention back to me. I look up, holding her gaze to make sure she knows how much I'm enjoying her. In return I get a sweet smile, her green eyes sparkling, and a firm, encouraging hand on the back of my head. I dig into her with renewed fervor, pulling her sweet fruit into my mouth, and Lindsay responds, closing her eyes again and uttering a heartfelt "Ahhhhh" as she drops back into a delirium of lust.

The pace stays slow, both of us enjoying the languorous feel of my tongue in her intimate parts. My eyes are closed dreamily when suddenly I hear Lindsay ask Brit for her phone and look up, amazed to see her hitting a speed dial button. I'm just beside myself. I can't believe she's making a phone call while I'm eating her out! But then the other party picks up and it becomes obvious what's going on. Apparently, Lindsay is not on the best of terms with her ex, Samantha Ronson.

"Hi Sam," Lindsay says with a phony super-sweetness. "Just wanted to let you know that right now I'm getting royally eaten out by a really sweet little chickie." She smiles down at me and I take a well-placed swipe at her clit. Lindsay gives a quiet cry into the phone before continuing, "And she just loves my pussy. She looks so cute here between my legs. She can't get enough of me, babe. Here, listen up." Lindsay holds the phone down near my head and I oblige her by raising my voice, uttering a long, enthusiastic string of "mmmmm" and "Ahhhh" as my tongue makes audible liquid noises in the folds of Lindsay's cunt. I'm sure Samantha can hear everything, which is just what Lindsay wants. She's taunting her ex, making her listen to the crude noises of another girl eating her wet pussy. I keep licking her as she returns the phone to its normal spot, doing her best to stifle her moans as she continues her conversation. . "Just wanted to ... mmmm! ... remind you of what you're missing, babe," she says before clicking the phone off. returning her full attention to the feelings between her legs. "Oh fuck, that's good," she exclaims once the connection is cut.

Apparently the brief phone encounter added something, because Lindsay is now clearly ready for me to get her off. She looks down at me with a devilish grin and starts to move her hips in the sultry rhythm of sex. "Come on, babe," she says, her hands once again my head. "Eat me out. Eat me good."

I give her an pleasant "Yes, maam!" but the words are muffled in the folds of her cunt. I begin eating her in earnest, no longer trying to tease, but to actually suck her to climax. My tongue runs lines up and down her soft lips, along the sensitive edges, before swirling into the wetness at her center. I suck on each of those lips, mouthing the tender, engorged flesh, pulling gently while Lindsay "mmmmms" and "ahhhhs' above me. "Oh yeah," she gasps, "that's it ... that's so good." I spread her open, exposing all her delicate tissues to my oral loving. I lick it all, all except that shiny little nub at the top, that little pearl that's so obviously begging for attention. Still I avoid that, my last bit of teasing, knowing that it will be the star of the final scene in this yummy little play.

At last I get to it, taking her clit between my lips, squeezing it, sucking its full length again and again while my tongue moves quickly over the swollen head. Lindsay's response is wonderful - an intense "Oh ... oh ... oh ... oh ...", ending with "oh ... baby!!!" as her fingers twist in my hair and her thighs clamp vigorously around my head. Her pelvis vibrates against my face and with a guttural "Unngghhhhhh!" she comes hard in my mouth, I can see her stomach churning as I grab her hips to hold on while she shrieks out her joy, shimmying in my arms. "Don't stop!" she cries, and I don't, licking and sucking her until moments later I taste another surge of cream and she erupts again, her lovely thighs scissoring wildly around my face. As they continue to spasm, Lindsay stares ahead, wide-eyed, half at me, half at nothing, absorbing the pleasure that's soaring through her body. Then at last it's over, little tremors still wracking her, her breath coming in deep, frantic gasps, until she finally heaves a long, contented sigh, a huge smile glowing on her face.

"Oh god, that was good. You're worth whatever we're paying you." Looking at Brit, she adds, "It was fun calling Sam, too. I should of called her back and let her hear me cum." Lindsay and Brit both laugh at her mischievousness.

"Nah," Britney adds, "she woulda' got off on that," and they laugh again.

We relax for a while, enjoying the post-orgasmic glow, but not for long. Soon we're back at it. The rest of the night is just as wild as the beginning, if not more so. At some point, Lindsay gets the idea that Maria should join us (after noticing again that she's been listening in), and of course Britney, always looking for more adventure, agrees, To my surprise, Maria agrees, too, and before I know it she's parked the limo and I'm eating her out while the other two watch. They join in when I'm done, and lucky Maria gets the same treatment that Britney got earlier, only better, with Britney's mouth working eagerly on her boobs while Lindsay and I tend to her down below. It's a hot time for all, but especially for Maria, who cries out repeatedly in Spanish and finally leaves a huge wet spot on the limo's upholstery. It's a night I'm sure she'll never forget.

We go back to Lindsay's house after that and try all the combinations that four horny girls can try, each of them thrilling and thoroughly satisfying. Our little orgy lasts until dawn, when at last we are all just too tired for any more sex. I fall asleep in a huge bed, nestled among Lindsay Lohan, Britney spears, and their lovely Mexican chauffeur.

God, I love this job!

Milene
Milene
1,287 Followers