Lesbian Call Girl - Cheryl

Story Info
An sublime afternoon pleasuring Cheryl Hines.
6.6k words
4.66
49.8k
34

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,291 Followers

This is one in a series of stories based on the premise of selling myself as a call girl catering to rich and famous women, managed by CaCee Cobb, Jessica Simpson's former personal assistant. For the background story, you should read "Serving Jessica", but this story can also stand on its own.

----------------------------------------------

I'm kind of in the dark as my cab moves down Wilshire Boulevard. Not literally, of course - it's just before 1:00 in the afternoon. But I'm in the dark about my latest client, the woman I'm about to see. CaCee must have been incredibly busy, because all I got was a terse text message: "New client - today at 1, Four Seasons Bev Hills, rm 1024". She's never done that before. I always know who my client is, at least a name. But not this time. I pay the cabbie and hop out in front of the hotel.

With no direction from CaCee, I've taken the elegant route, wearing alluring but tasteful makeup and dressed in my newest outfit, a slinky, teal and white dress that falls just above my knees and makes me look and feel older than my 23 years. I'm feeling good as I take the elevator up to the 10th floor and stride down the hall to the identified room.

Fact is, I'm just glad to have a new client. The past month has been pretty sparse. Neither I nor CaCee could figure it out, though she thought maybe it was because of the Christmas season - everyone being super busy with the holidays and all. Whatever the reason, all I've had in the past few weeks is a couple of studio execs. Both were in their early forties and still very attractive (and very, very appreciative!), but they just weren't what I'd come to hope for. I guess I've been spoiled, but anyone short of a hot Hollywood actress or music star is a minor disappointment.

It's not a money thing, you see, though that's very nice. For me it's the sex that makes this job so great. Meeting someone beautiful and famous, making love to her, sometimes having her make love to me, it's just beyond my wildest dreams. But lately it just hasn't been there, and to make matters worse, I haven't been getting time with Jessica or CaCee, either. In the past, Jessica was always very needy, and CaCee usually wanted a quickie at least once a week (part of our deal), but of late Jessica has been totally obsessed with her boyfriend, Tony Romo, and CaCee just seems to be incredibly busy. So my draught has been an extended one. I've been horny for a two weeks.

But hopefully that has now changed. I knock on the door and wait, still wondering who my new client is, if she's someone famous or just another rich Beverly Hills lady. Then the door opens and there she is. I recognize her immediately and am pleasantly surprised. It's Cheryl Hines, from "Curb Your Enthusiasm". There is a momentary pause as she just looks at me, kind of a "Are you who I think you are?" look. Then there's that huge, enchanting smile that I know so well from television. She greets me with an enthusiastic, "Hi there!" then adds, "I'm Cheryl."

"Uh .. yes, I know," I say, a bit surprised that she thinks I wouldn't know her. "Very nice to meet you. I'm Milene."

Again a slight pause, her expression pleasant but somewhat awkward. But she snaps out of it. "Come on in," she says, opening the door wider. Then the big smile again as I walk past her. "Cute dress!"

I thank her and pause a few steps into the room, waiting for a cue as to what to do next. "Sit down, sit down," she says, fluttering aimlessly around the room. Her response is familiar, that nervous initial reaction that I've seen with other client the first time. She has a pitcher of Cosmopolitans from room service and pours one for me without asking. I take it with a polite "Thank you," and sit down, watching her as she continues to move about.

Cheryl is dressed very casually, not at all like a "star". Her plain but fashionable white blouse plunges just enough to show off a little cleavage, and her designer jeans cling perfectly to her, showing off a nice round butt and hips that have that little extra width of maturity, without being "broad". Her feet are bare, which I find very sexy. Overall, her appearance matches exactly with my image of her - elegantly simple, common, totally unpretentious. She could easily be mistaken for one of my neighbors, or a friend's mom. A friend's young and very, very hot mom.

She sits down next to me on the couch - close, but not too close - and smiles nervously again. "Oh gosh, this is a little weird. Sorry." I assure her it is okay. "I know," I say calmly, "let's just take it slow. It'll be fun." I reach over to touch her knee as I say it. She smiles and seems to relax a bit. "Yeah, it will be fun, won't it?"

We talk for little while as we sip our Cosmos. It's small talk, a common way to fill that uncomfortable time before the real action begins. I tell her how much I like her acting, how I loved her in "Waitress". The sentiments are sincere, and she seems to really appreciate them. I ask her about the business, about being famous and dealing with the paparazzi following her around, then listen to her answer in that sweet, southern drawl that just drives me crazy. And as she speaks, I can feel her relaxing, getting more comfortable with me and with the situation, more into the moment.

She even asks a little about me. "Milene, huh? That's such an interesting name, pretty." She thinks on that a bit, then tilts her head and laughs at herself. "Ohhh, I'm so dumb!" she exclaims. "That's not your real name, is it?"

"No," I lie with a smile. Of course, her assumption is a reasonable one. No one in the sex business uses her real name. It's just not a smart thing to do. Except, of course, I never expected to be in this business, and without thinking the first few times, I used my real name (but only the first name!). Once I wised up, I decided to start using a "professional name". I even had it down to a couple choices - Lila or Lydia. But then I had the exquisite experience of hearing Dana Delaney crying out "Milene!" as I licked her to her fifth orgasm of the night. I decided then and there that that was a joy I would not give up. So now I just use my real name and let everyone assume it's a fake. Best of both worlds.

"Well, it's a nice choice anyway," she concludes sweetly.

There is a long, awkward pause. Just as I am thinking that it's time, that it's up to me to get things moving in the right direction, Cheryl does it for me.

"You know, I've never done this before," she says. Cheryl seems to feel the need to explain. Or perhaps she is just filling the silence, or responding to an uncomfortable feeling inside her. Whatever it is, I can also see in her the subtle signs of arousal. She is ready to get started.

"Never been with a woman?" I ask. "Or never paid for it?"

Cheryl stifles a short little laugh. "Oh no." she says, "I've been with women before." She waves her hand at me for emphasis. "I used to do it some when I was younger - and free. It's been a while. No, I meant I've never paid anybody like this. It feels a little weird really. Kinda ... seedy." She gives me a little pained look, like she's apologizing for an implied insult.

"Oh it's okay," I assure her, "it's perfectly natural to feel that way." I smile sweetly and add, "I promise you it won't seem feel seedy once we get started."

Cheryl smiles broadly. "You're so sweet!" she exclaims. I feel myself blushing a little at the compliment.

Cheryl continues to explain. "Part of it, I know, is that I'm sneaking out to do this. My hubby has no clue." Then she bows her head a bit, looking at me through upturned eyes, "But that's kinda part of the fun, too, isn't it." She finishes with a conspiratorial smile.

I just nod pleasantly in agreement as she continues. "I've been wanting to feel a woman's touch again for a long time, but it's so hard when your well-known ... to do it discreetly, you know? And then this idea came along."

"So your husband doesn't know?" I ask.

"Uhhh ... No," she confides. "I just told him I was going to Rodeo Drive for the day. He thinks I'm out shopping, gonna close the stores down." She tweaks me playfully under my chin, smiles slyly and giggles, "Of course, he doesn't have to know what I'm really buying."

I smile suggestively and respond, "That would be me, huh?"

"Mmmmm, Yes, sweetie, that would be you," she replies with the same sultry look, running her finger lightly across my cheek.. "I think I made a good purchase." She nods her approval as she speaks.

I feel a tingle at her comment, at the thought of being her "purchase", her pleasure-toy for the day. I love the flirting, but I'm anxious to get things moving. "Well," I say, "there's only one way to find out for sure. Got to try it out, right?" I lean toward her as I speak, reaching out to cup her jaw in my hand, pulling her in just a tad while I keep my eyes locked onto hers. I can see the desire there, a desire I definitely share. I scoot in closer and move in for our first kiss. Cheryl's face shines briefly as I near her, then melts warmly into me as we start our little make-out session.

Cheryl is a good kisser, slow, soft, and gentle. Her tongue washes delicately over mine, swirling around it, drawing out the subtle pleasure between us. Her hands are on me as we kiss, one on my shoulder, the other on my hip. Their presence there is just enough to increase my excitement, without turning things up to high too soon. I can tell already that this is going to be a deliciously sublime experience. Cheryl is aroused and ready, but in no hurry.

"Mmmmmm, yeah," she says softly, "that's nice - so soft. Always is." Then her mouth is back on mine, her tongue probing deeply, sending shivers up my spine. I let my own tongue wander, into her wide mouth, dueling with hers, then playing lightly over the bumpy ridge of her teeth. I keep my eyes open as we kiss, watching her, gauging her response. Her eyes are closed and she has a rapturous feel to her, floating in the incredible softness that only two women can experience. She slides back on the sofa, partially prone, and I follow her, lying on top, feeling the soft fullness of her breasts pushing into me. I close my eyes now to focus on the luscious feeling of her body pressing against me,

Suddenly Cheryl breaks it off. "Just a second," she says, quickly getting up, closing the drapes. "Can't be too careful," she explains. I don't mind the paparazzi, but some things are private."

I get up myself and walk to her. I hook my fingers into the belt loops of her jeans and pull her close, her pelvis tight against mine. She's a few inches taller than me, but with me in heels and Cheryl in her bare feet, our eyes line up perfectly. "Yes," I say seductively, my eyes hinting at the joys to come, "the best things in life are private." A smile starts to form on her lips, but before it does I cover her mouth with my own, my tongue running wetly over her lips, my hips grinding gently into hers.

As we kiss I start to remove Cheryl's clothes. My fingers work at the buttons of her blouse, opening it from the top down, exposing the perfectly tanned skin of her upper torso. At the same time, Cheryl is undoing her jeans. Her kisses become hotter as I let my open palms pass over the smooth expanse of her waist, then pull away briefly to open her top completely, revealing the lacy white bra underneath. Cheryl pushes her jeans down and steps out of them, leaving her exposed and lovely in only her bra and panties.

Cheryl's eyes flash with intensity, her nostrils flaring with excitement. "Damn," she breathes, "I really have missed this." Then she pulls me back in to french kiss with a new fervor. I go with the flow, enjoying the experience, my tongue playing against hers as my hands drop down to caress her buttocks, so sparsely covered by her thin, lacy panties. That draws a little "Hmmm" of surprise and delight, and then a quiet moan as I explore her further. God, she is so hot. I can feel the moisture growing between my legs.

Her tits feel wonderful pressing into my own and I want to see them. I reach behind her, searching for the clasp, but she turns around to make it easier. I undo it and pull it open, and with a deft move of her shoulders Cheryl slips it off. She turns back around, her full breasts now bare and exposed to my appreciative gaze. Cheryl is over 40, but her tits are still firm and pert. Her large pink nipples are already erect from our previous play, and they look magnificent. I let her know with a look how much I enjoy the sight of them, and she smiles graciously. "You like 'em?" she asks, smiling warmly. I answer wordlessly, returning her smile and reaching out to caress both of her lush beauties. I brush my hands over the silky surface, gently squeeze each one, and roll the taut nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Cheryl's eyes close halfway as she enjoys the feel of my hands on her.

I kiss Cheryl deeply once again as my hands continue to play with her luscious, full boobies. Then I start down, kissing behind her ear, then along the line of her jaw, all the while working lightly over the warm globes of her chest. I move to her neck, pecking at her, my tongue tracing little circles as I go, feeling her hot, trembling breath on the side of my face as I move down. And then I am at her chest, my lips grazing over the rise of her breast, lingering, then dropping to take in the turgid, pink bud of her nipple.

Cheryl gives a little moan as she feels the soft pull of my mouth on her aroused nipple. "Oh sweetie, you're just an angel!," she cries as I work on her.

I suck in whole mouthfuls, all of the areola, then just the nipple. I pull at it with my lips and teeth. Then I move to the other breast, licking and sucking that little knob, nibbling at it until it swells even further in my mouth.

"ohhhhh, you do that so nice," she says quietly. I run my tongue over the textured surface of her nipple and get a quiet "Mmmmmm" for my effort. Iím holding both her breasts in my hands now as I move back and forth between them, sucking each one, then burying my face between them, reveling in the feel of their soft flesh against my cheeks. Cheryl seems to like this tender love, and I keep it up for some time, building the arousal slowly in both of us.

As I work on her breasts, Cheryl is working on me, her hands reaching behind me to unbutton my dress. She is surprisingly adept and in seconds the back of the garment falls open. I tear myself away from her sweet bosom to let it drop off my shoulders. I kick my pumps off and am down to my underwear, almost as naked as Cheryl. I go back to kissing her, which is better than ever now, the skin-on-skin sensation running over my whole body. I writhe against her and as I do, I maneuver her over toward the bed, finally easing her back onto it as I once again lie on top of her.

Cheryl is whimpering with pleasure now as we kiss and my hands slide delicately over her exposed skin. I quickly undo my bra and slip it off, allowing my nipples to brush directly over hers, sending a little surge to my pleasure center. From Cheryl's little moan, I assume she is feeling something similar.

I move back to mouth her nipples some more, but stay there only briefly. I'm ready to move on and I do, teasing her with my tongue at the underside of her breasts, then moving downward. I linger over her flat stomach, kissing, licking, as her abdomen ripples in response. I move down further still, below her navel, and Cheryl gives and stifles a little cry of anticipation.

I run my tongue seductively along the waistband of her panties, at the same time letting my fingers trace lightly over the skin of her inner thighs. They quiver at my touch and I quickly replace my fingers with my tongue, licking lightly at her thighs, inching ever closer to her crotch. Cheryl's hips are moving, very subtly, and her cries have become a sweet, "Mmmm ...mmmmm." I decide it's time for the main event and reach up for the waistband of her panties. With my fingers just inside the band I pause for effect. "May I?" I ask coyly.

Cheryl looks excited and oh so happy. "Yes, you may!!!, she answers with dramatic enthusiasm.

Cheryl eases her hips off the bed as I slowly, deliberately draw the panties down over her legs, revealing a perfectly trimmed but full little bush of blonde hair.

Cheryl seems a little embarrassed. "I don't shave it," she says apologetically. "I know that's kind of old school."

I certainly don't mind. I happen to think pubic hair is sexy, especially on an older woman. "Don't apologize. it's beautiful," I assure her. "You're beautiful." I am rewarded with a grateful smile and a sincere "Awwww... you are so such a doll baby."

Cheryl's head falls back onto the pillow and her hands start to run lightly, almost unconsciously over her breasts and belly, stimulating herself. Her legs a open but not splayed wide, her knees raised slightly in a relaxed position. I caress her kegs and she looks up at me with soulful, bedroom eyes. "Oh my gawd," she breathes, "I am so ready."

Yes, she is obviously ready. Cheryl's upper torso is flushed pink with sexual excitement, her nipples standing out on the orbs of her breasts, which rise and fall heavily now as her breath comes fast and furious. But the real evidence is lower, between her legs, where her pussy lies fully aroused, waiting for the attention I am now eager to give. Her lips are those of a mature woman, full and distended, opening up like a pink tropical flower, exposing the moist pit that lies between them. It looks so good! I can almost see the heat and desire rising out of her hole. I give her a quick smile of approval and move down to get started.

Cheryl spreads her legs easily, contentedly, as I position myself between them. I lick slowly up and down her thighs, several times, purposely avoiding her steaming pleasure pit. I can tell she wants a slow, easy cuntlapping, and that's what I give her. My mouth grazes lightly over her inner lips, just a tease, and she responds with a little "Ohhhhh" and a disappointed "Nnngh" as I move on without doing more. She places a hand lightly on my head, not pushing or pulling, but hinting that she wants more. I give in and kiss her hotly right on her open cleft, getting a lusty "Ahhhhhh," for my efforts. I nuzzle into her cunt, rolling my head back and forth, her blonde bush tickling my nose. I lick delicately at her swollen flaps as I move, then take one long, tortuously slow lick up and down in her warm slit.

Cheryl is happy to just let me work on her. She lies back lazily on the bed, totally relaxed, murmuring quietly to me as I delve into her wet cunt. "Oh sweetie .... oh god ... mmmmm ... oh honey ... that feels so good ... oh, baby that's just what I needed." Her hands move affectionately though my hair as her hips sway in a gentle rhythm, rising and falling in response to the motions of my tongue in her slot. I look up to see her, eyes half-closed, mouth open, her cheeks drawn in with desire, a look of total bliss on her face as I pleasure her.

"Ohhhhhh ... oh yeah ..." she whispers in her sweet, gentle drawl, "lick me ... just like that."

At this point I am totally turned on. Not only am I in bed with Cheryl Hines, whom I find incredibly attractive, but I am hearing her sweet, sexy voice calling me sweetie and baby and other pet names as I eat her out. I don't even try to hide my feelings as I shamelessly moan my passion into her hot, wet folds. My desire is obvious and Cheryl clearly notices.

"Ohhh mmmmm, eat me out, sweetie." She is looking down at me now, eyes wide, watching me do her, obviously enjoying the situation, having a horny, younger women between her legs. "You really like it, don't you honey? I'm so wet ... oh, don't you just love it?" I mumble an incoherent response into her cunt, but I'm sure she gets the message from the long "Mmmmmm" that follows. Yeah, I love it. I really do. I love her wetness, her taste, and especially Cheryl's enthusiastic response. I look soulfully up at her and moan again as I apply another long, tantalizing lick into her center. "Oh god," she cries, her back arching up, "you're soooo good!"

Milene
Milene
1,291 Followers
12