Lesbian Call Girl - Cheryl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,299 Followers

Cheryl is a joy to make love to. As I look up at her, feel her respond to my licking, I realize how wrong my earlier impressions were. I always thought of her as the beautiful but "homey" type, kind of wholesome and proper, unconsciously sexy, almost in spite of herself. But Cheryl is 43, and she didn't marry until her late thirties, so surely she'd been around. I wondered how many men - and how many girls - have had the pleasure of tasting her, of feeling her push up into their mouths like this. It doesn't really matter now though, because now it is I who is enjoying her thoroughly, feeling her body swaying softly in my hands as I eat from her sweet pussy.

Cheryl's arms are raised now, holding onto the headboard as she writhes in response to my tongue. She looks so sexy that way, her head rolling gently back and forth, the mounds of her tits thrust forward by the position of her arms. I part her lips with my thumbs, hold her open while I lick all around the sensitive, inflamed flesh. She utters a quiet groan and splays her legs even farther apart. I swirl around her clit, so engorged and needy, then lick into the center of her slit to find a growing pool of cunt cream. I let my tongue tip play in it while I delight in the little gasps and moans fill the room.

I revel in each little oooh and ahh I draw out of her, thrilled to hear her coo with pleasure and murmur sweet nothings of gratitude and pleasure.

"Oh gosh," she sighs, "I'm so wet. Oh ... damn."

Indeed, she is creaming heavily now, the juice just pouring out of her. Gone is the calm, relaxed demeanor I saw at the start. Cheryl is on fire now, her loins shaking, her hands clutching frantically at the bed sheets. Looking up, I can see the muscles in her stomach undulating like waves on a pond. I hold her hips in my hands and get ready for the ride.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum," she cries, "Sweetie, I'm gonna cum so hard. Oh god, keep goin' baby, make mama cum. I need it so bad!" She is moving all over the bed, her hands grabbing first at the bed sheets and then at my head, pulling me hard into her. I feel her goo smearing on my face, coating my lips, feel the deep heat of her cunt against my mouth. I move up slightly to find her clit, my upper lip nudging at the swollen nubbin before I cover it with the flat of my tongue and swirl all over it. Cheryl's hips jerk and her whole body trembles as she finally hits her climax.

Cheryl's orgasm is clear and overtly physical. It starts with a subtle shaking, progresses to a grunting, painful-looking tightening in her thighs and stomach, and finishes with several hard, jerking spasms of her lower torso. Her large, beautiful mouth opens wide to call out her pleasure as her hips buck up to mash her pussy into my face. I stay with her, licking her, holding tight to her twitching hips as it goes on for close to a minute. At last she relaxes back into the mattress, though the aftershocks continue to move her at odd intervals for at least another minute.

I stay between her legs until she is done. Then I kiss Cheryl's sex one last time before pulling my face away from her quivering thighs. I look up to find her gazing down at me, a look of content and gratitude on her face.

"Oh god, that was so good," she sighs. "Please tell me you're not finished."

I check the clock. It's 2:45. "Definitely not finished," I assure her with a smile. "not even half done." I roll my finger firmly over her clittie for emphasis, drawing a squeal of surprise and delight. Her thighs scissor in to half-capture my hand.

Cheryl reaches down and runs her finger over my chin, coming away with a light coating of her own fluids. "Oh gosh," she says with a little laugh, "I really creamed your face, didn't I? Sorry about that."

"Don't be sorry," I say. "It was fun. Besides, that's what I'm here for. Running my palm up over her inner thigh, I continue, "Just tell me when you want some more and we'll start again." "

Cheryl runs her hand affectionately through my hair. "Damn. You're one dedicated little worker, aren't you."

I place a little peck on her thigh. "I just want to make this really good for you," I scoot up on her to whisper in her ear, "I'm going to keep making you cum until you pass out."

Cheryl's eyes get big and shine with excitement. "Damn, girl, where have you been all my life?" she jokes, very cute, then kisses me hotly.

After a minute or so she pulls away. "But wait now," she says, "this is a little one-sided, don't you think? You know, I like playing with girls, too." As we lie side by side, her hand moves over my bottom and she coos, "Mmmmmm, such a cute little butt." She looks me in the eyes, a meaningful leer. "Girls have such nice butts."

Cheryl's fondles my ass, kneading my buns, spreading them, her fingers exploring lewdly into my crack. She rubs two finger up and down and I tremble and groan as she tickles my asshole and then wanders down to tease lightly at my enflamed pussy. I stifle a little scream as she touches me there. I'm so aroused from pleasuring her that I'm about ready to pop, and Cheryl is very skilled in her lovemaking techniques. Her hand lingers for just a moment and then moves off, raising my ardor but not ready to satisfy it.

I kiss her now as she continues to fondle me. Our tongue slide wetly over each other as her fingers move back and both between my two needy orifices. One presses lightly into my rear while another slips into my wet cleft, then circles lightly over my clit. teasing me unmercifully as moan and whimper into her mouth. I can feel a smile forming on her lips as I kiss her. She's enjoying this play, pleasuring me as I have pleasured her.

My hands move to Cheryl's tits and squeeze at them, the rhythm matching the one she is setting in my private parts. I feel a finger slip into my pussy and groan as it roots around and then exits. It is replaced by one from her other hand while the original finds a new spot at my asshole, using my own lubrication starts to slowly ease inside. I squeeze Cheryl's breasts again and pinch her nipples as we kiss with renewed frenzy.

Her finger is insistent at my back door, pushing in, in in. I feel one knuckle pass through and then another and pull away from her mouth to tell her how good it feels. Cheryl's eyes are ablaze as she watches my face respond to her actions. "Your ass feels so hot!" she gasps. Her finger moves inside me, shimmying and twisting as my senses explode with feeling. Meanwhile, her other hand is exploring my pussy, her thumb rubbing languorously over my throbbing clittie. I'm close and I tell her so.

"Good, sweetie, I want to see you cum. Cum for me, baby, right now."

I'm just on fire and her words are enough to put me over the top. Cheryl slides her finger all the way up my ass, twirls my clit, and I cum like crazy, clutching wildly at her, my face buried in her neck as I cry and quiver in her arms.

Her finger still works in my bottom as I cum, while two more jam in and out of my aching cunt. Her body is so soft and warm against me and her breath puffs hotly in my ear. She pulls away slightly and kisses me with increasing enthusiasm while her hands keep playing between my legs. She's enjoying this and that makes it better for me.

After a few minutes my climax subsides and I settle down to earth. I'm still aroused, though, and Cheryl lying naked next to me is just too good to ignore. I whisper "Thank you" and then reach over to begin my real thank-you. I run my hand over the swell of her hip, starting slowly. She seems content at the moment. I want to eat her again but I don't want to push things too quickly, don't want to spoil the mood. I know from our earlier play that she likes it slow and easy. I let my hand wander over her belly, tickle her navel, producing a delightful little shiver. I keep up this subtle teasing for a few minutes, and in the end, I simply ask her, "Want more?" Cheryl smiles a why-not smile and responds, "Sure."

That's all I needed to hear. I give her a quick kiss and push her gently onto her back. In seconds I have her right nipple between my lips. Cheryl moans quietly, still enjoying that mood of relaxed contentment. I lick over her breast and then move to the left one, still going slowly, but hoping to raise her passion back to its earlier level. After a minute or so I start to see results. Cheryl's breathing is coming quicker and the sounds she's making indicate a growing arousal. I reach down to touch her and find my fingers drenched in her vaginal fluids. I have my cue to move on and I do, trailing down over her flat stomach, once again tickling her belly button, this time with my tongue. And then I go down even farther.

I roll my lips through her tuft of pubic hair, savoring the feel and smell there. After all our activity, the soft curls are imbued with the aroma of Cheryl's cunt. It's terribly arousing. Her hips are moving now, rocking up and down with her mounting desire. I slip all the way down, between her legs, which open wide to accept me. Cheryl's ready now, her chest heaving as she looks down at me. "Do my clit," she says, "Lick it, sweetie, and don't stop. I need it so bad." I start to move forward but she stops me, her hand in my hair. "I mean it, hon. Don't stop, not until I say so. It's the way I like it."

I nod simply in agreement and prepare to do her bidding. I spread her lips with my thumbs, exposing the sparkling, pink pearl of her clitoris. I lick it once and Cheryl reacts with a jerk and a throaty "Ohhhhh" that sounds almost painful. I look up at her and get a nod and an almost inaudible "Go ahead." I lick again, longer this time, swirling over the surface of her little button. The response is the same, only more intense. It seems like too much for her, but now her hands are on my head, in my hair, holding me firmly in place as my tongue swarms over her tender little nubbin. She holds me in place, whispering, "Lick!" to make sure I know what she wants. I keep at it while she cries and squirms, until finally she can't stand it and pulls me away. She holds me there for a few seconds, then smiles lasciviously and whispers "More," as she urges me back onto her swollen bit.

She keeps up this pattern, pulling my head into her, letting me drive her crazy with my tongue, going on until she just can't take it anymore. She cries out, sometimes shrieking with the pleasure-pain, ending each time in a heartfelt "Ohh!!!!" as she forces to stop me. She holds me back, her eyes half-closed, chest heaving, her whole body shaking with the intensity of the experience. Then, regaining some semblance of composure, she smiles and utters that word again - "More" - and pulls me back into her. During one of these breaks I look down at Cheryl's abused clit, a throbbing nub of flesh, so swollen now it looks ready to burst. It must just be on fire at this point, a raging little bundle of over-stimulated nerves. She's torturing herself, using my tongue to do so, trying to get every bit of pleasure out of this encounter. It's incredibly hot, but I wonder how much more she can take.

She pulls me in one more time, groaning loudly at the renewed sensation. She can't keep this up much longer. I continue my licking as her pelvis get into a steady rhythm, slow and deliberate, a surprise given what I'm doing to her. The groan transforms into a steady mewling sound, the volume fluctuating in tandem with her hip movements. My chin is soaked with Cheryl's sweet juice, a steady flow now from her gaping sexhole.

I decide to escalate things, to maybe push her over the edge, though I'm not sure she wants that. I bring two fingers to the entrance of her vagina and they slip easily inside. God, it's so hot in there! The juice is pouring out as I rotate my hand to reach upward inside her, searching for her G-spot. I find the little lump and rub firmly over it, a steady rotation that brings an immediate response, "Ohhhh ... OHHHH.... my GOD!!!" I look up to see Cheryl's eyes roll back in her head, her face contorted, almost in pain as I continue my assault.

I really have her going now, my tongue tormenting her clit while my fingers roll over the nodule inside her. Her thighs clamp spasmodically together and her cry of passion fills the room, a long, continuous "Ohhhhhhh Ohhhhhh Ohhhhhh!" the volume undulating wildly. She's not going to stop me this time. I press firmly into her G-spot and at last she cums, "OH GOD! OHHHHHHH!" her jaw slack, her mouth open in a huge "O" as her whole body trembles with the start of her orgasm. The waves surge through her and she's all over the place, writhing violently with the intensity of the feeling. It goes on and on, out of control, until finally she starts to come down, her upper body undulating slowly to an ever-decreasing beat. I slip my fingers out of her and plant tender kisses on her inner thighs.

"Oh honey," she moans, "oh god, that was so good. I can't believe how good that was." I simply smile at her and continue to kiss and lick her thighs, occasionally placing a soft kiss right on her still throbbing hole. Eventually we both recover and I move up for some pleasant cuddling. I look at the clock and see that we're out of time. As usual, I'm still wanting more.

"Our time is up," I whisper, "unless you want to go longer." She gives me a look that says she's considering it, but she declines. "I wish we could," she says with a pained look, "but I have to be home in less than an hour. My 'shopping' time is over." We both chuckle at her reference to her cover story.

I do get a consolation prize, as Cheryl needs to shower and asks me to join her. There's no more lovemaking, but it's fun to frolic in the spray and wash her down. It's a pleasant epilogue to the day's activities. Still, I'm a little sad afterwards as I gather up my clothes and get dressed. Were it up to me, I'd be staying for another couple hours. I really like this woman, both sexually and as a person.

Finally I'm at the door, ready to go. Cheryl places her hand on my cheek. I can feel the affection. "You were amazing, hon," she says, smiling so sweetly, shaking her head. "Best purchase I ever made." She raises her eyebrows and flashes that luminous smile. "I'm sure I'm going to need another 'shopping trip' really soon," she says with a wink. I get a little goodbye peck on the cheek, surprisingly chaste after what we've just done, and with that I'm out the door.

I'm walking down the street, looking idly for a cab, thinking back on all the fun I just had with Cheryl, when my phone beeps with a text. It's from CaCee: "'Emergency' - Jess big fight w Tony, needs luvin. Can U?" I smile to myself. Typical Jessica - the boyfriend turns a little sour and she immediately wants some sweet cuntlapping. Well, well, looks like my little draught is definitely over. When it finally rains, it pours. I text CaCee back: "Sure no prob."

A minute later there's another beep. It's CaCee again and I have to chuckle out loud at this one: "But stop see me first! I need some too!"

God, I love this job.

Milene
Milene
1,299 Followers
12