Lesbian Call Girl - Desperate Actresses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,294 Followers

As I looked at her there, I thought about our age difference. Dana was literally twice my age, more actually, but as I'd suspected, that only added an extra thrill to the situation. She was still beautiful, but it was actually her maturity that excited me, this older woman stretched out before me, her cunt ripe and thick-lipped, her breasts full and womanly, the prominent nipples just demanding to be sucked. I couldn't wait to get started.

Dana saw how I was looking at her and wryly chided me for it. "Hmmmm," she said, "I think someone really likes her job." I smiled sheepishly at her insight, and she gave me a little conspiratorial wink to show that she was just playing around. I couldn't deny it, though. I felt myself trembling already at the sight of her naked body, her bush-shaded lips, those tits that I had admired from afar so long ago. Suddenly I just wanted her so bad! This was going to be fun.

I moved over to her on the couch, still sneaking peeks at her loveliness. I'm sure Dana knew how much I wanted her, and she seemed thrilled to be so desired by a young woman. I moved to her on the couch and she gave me a knowing smile that just melted me inside. Then she took both her breasts in her hands and raised them up to my admiring gaze. As I sat close to her on the couch's edge she lifted my chin, looked deep into my eyes and offered me a single tit, its erect nipple just inches from my lips. I opened my mouth, held her gaze for several seconds, then lunged forward to take in the luscious morsel. Dana made a sound of contented pleasure as she surrendered her thick nipple to my eager mouth. I heard myself moan as I sucked her like a baby.

Dana sank easily back into the cushions and I fell on top of her, finally having my way with her. She encouraged me as I sucked one luscious nipple, then the other, then back to the first. "That's it, baby," she cooed sweetly, "just suck me... nice and easy... nice and easy. I like that." Her hands wove lightly through my hair as she urged me on, keeping the pace slow, but making my own temperature rise. My low, excited moans continued as I suckled. There was no hiding my arousal, but no reason to either, since Dana seemed to love it.

I spent a long time on Dana's tits, going slow and easy as she requested, sucking gently on the hard nipples, running my tongue lightly over the little bumps that I raised within her areoles, using my hands and face to fondle and cuddle the silken flesh of the breasts themselves. We both enjoyed the experience, but soon it was time for more.

Dana had been busy herself as I worked on her, her hands moving over me, starting to pull away my clothing. Now my blouse was out of my skirt and almost completely unbuttoned. I finished that up, pulling the garment off and undoing my skirt. Dana just watched as I quickly stripped in front of her, dropping the skirt and then removing my bra and panties. Dana was sitting up now, watching me. As my last bit of clothing fell away, she whistled dramatically and uttered a playful "Hubba Hubba!" We both laughed, and while I knew it in jest, it still made me feel good.

I moved back to the couch and sat next to her. feeling the electricity flow as our thighs grazed against each other. I shifted position, turning to face her, my left leg between hers on the cushions, my hands on either side of her against the sofa back, so I wasn't really touching her, but my face was within inches of hers. I could feel her warm breath and I'm sure she could feel mine.

I leaned forward now so that our foreheads were in contact, then inched in farther and rubbed the tip of my nose over hers, looking deep into her eyes, trying to convey in my look the desire I was feeling for her. From there it was easy to extend myself for a tender kiss on her lips. I could tell she liked that so I did it again, trembling as I did so. I tried to stay calm but inside I was a mess. Dana's eyes were blissfully closed, and I took that as a cue to go on, pressing into her now, our naked bodies merging together as our kisses became heated and open-mouthed,

God, it felt incredible, rubbing against her with the full length of my body, her breasts pushing into me, my tongue exploring inside of her mouth, tangling with her own, running lightly over the perfect edge of her teeth. Both our hands were moving now, exploring each other. I felt hers run down my back, felt them tickle at my sides, then wander down to possessively cup my bottom. I whimpered softly into her mouth as I felt her enjoying me, while my own hands moved greedily over the soft curves of her body.

After a few minutes of this mutual arousal I pulled away, but only to pose a question. "Is there anything ... 'special'... that you want?" I asked.

I could tell the question surprised Dana, but she liked that I asked it. She lay there pondering it for a few seconds, her eyes searching up in her head for possibilities. "No," she answered, barely shaking her head, "I don't think so, nothing special." Then she looked straight at me and continued, "Just make love to me. Just take your time and make me feel good. That's what I really need." She ended her request with another sweet smile and a little air-kiss.

I mirrored her smile. "I can definitely do that," I said simply. Then I returned to my work.

I made out with her for a while longer, trying to take my time. For myself, I was dying to move it along, but as CaCee says, the customer is always right. I did start easing myself downward, however, kissing her neck and shoulders, then returning to her mouth for more. Soon I was sure that I could move on, as I sensed a subtle downward push on my shoulder and felt the dampness of her crotch against my thigh.

On my next excursion downward, I didn't stop at her shoulders, but continue on, over her now heaving chest, to tickle at the marvelous indentation of her navel, drawing a delightful little-girl squeal. I kept at that for a while, teasing her there, making her squirm as I enjoyed the gentle swell of her soft underbelly, while my hands remained busy fondling her sumptuous breasts. Then I moved down again.

Now Dana began to more obviously respond. Little sounds came from her throat as my mouth moved down her tummy, her butt tightening in response, delightful shivers running through her legs. She knew where I was going, what she was about to get, and she wanted it. I was lying between her legs, now well parted to accommodate me. The aroma of her arousal wafted up to fill my nostrils.

I moved down again, past her steaming honeypot, dropping to me knees on the floor, still between her open thighs. I worked on her legs, kissing, licking, teasing, loving. I held one leg up and let my wet tongue dance a sultry dance up and down the length of it, making Dana groan in unrestrained lust. Then I did the other leg and got an even more enthusiastic response.

I wondered if maybe I was going too slow. "Is this what you want?" I asked. "Or should I go faster?"

"Mmmmmm.. No," came the response. "Keep doing that... tease me ... you're driving me crazy!"

So affirmed, I went back to her legs, kissing and licking, teasing her mercilessly with the so-subtle pleasure but denying her more, feeling the tremors of self-induced torture with each pass up and down.

And then, in one of those passes, as I was moving back up Dana's thigh, I found myself face to face with the marvelous sight of her open cunt.

That cunt was amazing, so mature and womanly, so full and fleshy, a meaty treasure of complex folds that just begged to be explored. Her gash looked long, longer than most, and wide, too, with the hot little button of her clittie peeking out at the top. Her flaps, extended and furrowed, providing so many little crevices to explore and stimulate, and already, they were covered in a thick sheen of juice. A girl could get lost in that cunt, it was so beautiful. I wanted it.

I held off for a few seconds, doing nothing, until finally Dana looked down to see what was going on. I looked up at her, my eyes locking onto hers, then leaned forward to give a soft but ardent kiss just under her clit, at the very top of her open hole. Dana's eyes closed and she emitted a soft sigh at the touch.

Now I moved my face in, pressed my open mouth against that soft tissues of her quim. It was a light grazing at first, then with more pressure, grinding a little, then sucking it all in. Using my thumbs, I spread her lips wide, then licked everywhere inside, then sucked her petals lightly between my lips while my tongue extended to work around the tender opening of her vagina. The taste was wonderful, the juice flowing freely now as I continued to stimulate her.

Dana groaned. Again, her body trembled. She lifted both legs to give me more room to suck, and I plunged into her, my whole face now buried inside her. The bridge of my nose tickled her clit and her hot, sticky lips clutched at my cheeks as my tongue searched far up inside her, pulling her juices into my mouth. My nose filled up with her essence and I gorged myself on her juicy pink hole, sucking lovingly at her wetness.

I pulled away a few inches, panting with desire, and just used my fingers on her, running slow little semicircles over the top edge of her clit. She was excited as hell but still holding back, trying to stretch this out and maximize her enjoyment. I pressed harder on the swollen knob, extracting a heartfelt groan from deep inside her. I looked down then and realized just how wet she was. A steady flow of clear cuntjuice trickled nonstop out of her quivering slot, dribbling over the lower part of her lips and down between her ass cheeks. And each time I pressed on her little trigger, the flow increased visibly, practically pouring our of her, while below, her sphincter muscle twitched delightfully to the rhythm I was creating.

All of that aroused me even more, and I placed my lips back in Dana's folds and sucked greedily on her sweet fruit. I fixed on that luscious, fat clitoris, tongued it and chewed it as Dana rocked her knees back and forth, gasping and groaning in surprised ecstasy. I was very conscious of her juice now, a continuous stream running out of her and flowing thickly down my chin. Dana's hands were clutching at the upholstery, trying in vain to grab at something, to release the tension. I moved my hands up to hers, and our fingers intertwined, enhancing our connection. Now I could feel her every response, her fingers tightening into mine each time I tweaked a sensitive nerve or found a sweet spot in her sweet spot.

We were both in a frenzy now, me eating her like a rabid animal, she responding wildly to each flick of my tongue. The lengthy foreplay had done its job on her and it wasn't long before she was off. I was still holding her hands when I felt them clutching harder, frantically, her arms quivering out of control as her hips reached urgently up to my mouth, trying desperately to grab more of that exquisite pleasure. There was a series of quick, high-pitched cries and then a long, rhythmic groan as she came very, very hard.

With that final groan came a conspicuous surge of liquid on my tongue. No, not a liquid really, more like a thick syrup, a viscous elixir suddenly oozing into my unsuspecting mouth. It was Dana coming, coming copiously in my mouth, but it wasn't a squirt. It was a gush, an intense gush of lubricating girlcum, an unexpected feast that flowed easily out of the quivering font of her sex.

I moaned as I accepted her offering, eagerly swallowing it down. The musk of Dana's sex permeated my senses and I continued licking feverishly all along her meaty labia, delving into every little crevice, gathering the thick fluid wherever I could find it. In seconds, she groaned again and I knew what was coming. Her thighs trembled violently with a second spasm, and another load of hot syrup poured into my open mouth.

At this point Dana realized what was happening and looked down at me in mild shock. "Oh Jesus," she exclaimed, almost delirious in her passion, "Are you swallowing it? Oh my god, I can't believe you're swallowing. Oh, that's so amazing!" My servile sluttiness set her off again, and her hands grabbed viciously at the back of my head, pulling me in deeper, assuring that I would not miss a single drop of her next spend. She slid her greasy folds all along my face and was off again, trembling hard into my open lips as she fed me a third and then a fourth dose of her warm nectar.

It was a great come, but we were just getting started. The long buildup had had its desired effect, and Dana was incredibly horny and definitely in need of more attention. Of course I gave it to her, licking and sucking her everywhere, over and over, using every technique and position I knew to give her the pleasures she wanted and deserved. I licked her from the front and from behind, my nose burrowing decadently into her butt while my tongue explored the depths of her sweet pussy. She even sat on my face, looking down at me sweetly as she steadied herself on the backboard and lowered her dripping snatch onto my waiting lips. I made myself come during that. I just couldn't stand it any longer. I finally had to reach down to pleasure myself while Dana rode my face, and in seconds I was off. I'm pretty sure she noticed what was happening, because her smile grew and became more lascivious after I hit my peak. And before long she had another of her own, pressing down hard into my open mouth, the cream oozing out of her as she pinned me between her hot, quivering thighs.

Really, I couldn't get enough of her. I think I made Dana come five more times before she asked me to stop. "Wow," she said, gently pushing me away, "That was great, honey, but I need a break." I could see she was right. Dana's upper chest was flushed completely red and her ribcage rose and fell dramatically as she spoke. I started to step away, but she pulled me up to her and gathered me in her arms, where I rested, my head lying contentedly on her chest.

We lay there like that for a while, just savoring the experience, when there was a quiet knock on the door and from outside a voice, "Dana, you in there?" Dana tilted her head, trying to recognize the voice, then called back "Teri? Yeah, come on in!"

The door swung in quickly and suddenly Teri Hatcher was there, speaking even before she was fully inside. "Hey, Dana, I'm finished for today and I wanted to ask you.... OMIGOD!!! Oh God, I'm sorry!!! Why didn't you tell me you were.... omigod...??" Teri's embarrassment was obvious as she saw the two of us lying there, totally naked, clearly in the afterglow of lovemaking. I was a little embarrassed myself, for her if nothing else, but Dana was completely unfazed, even amused by the whole situation.

"It's fine, Teri," she assured her, "we're all friends, right?" Teri was looking around the room, keeping her eyes away from us. I could tell by the grin on Dana's face that she was enjoying this. "This is Milene," she said casually, "... my niece."

Now Teri did look at us and her jaw dropped open. "Niece????" she gasped, hardly believing what she heard, taking in the whole scene. In that moment, as Teri stood gaping at us, I realized that in the cramped confines of the trailer, after what Dana and I had done for the past couple hours, the whole place smelled of female arousal. It smelled like pussy.

Dana couldn't keep a straight face. Laughing aloud, she told Teri the truth. "No, she's not my niece, silly, though that's what the studio thinks. She's my girl toy for the day. All paid for." She seemed very proud of herself, of her boldness in doing this. Then, patting me affectionately on my naked butt, she added, "And worth every penny."

Teri looked dumbfounded. "So you mean she's a ... hooker?"

Her words shocked me, hurt me. "Hooker" sounded so cheap and dirty. I'd never thought of myself in those terms, but I had to admit, they were true. Dana quickly came to my defense, correcting Teri. "She's an escort," she emphasized, then added with an impish look, ".... more like a playmate. You should try it sometime. It's great. And this one's amazing."

I was practically glowing now in Dana's praise, while Teri looked at us curiously. I could sense the gears turning in her head as she considered Dana's words. "I should, huh?" she pondered. "I don't know, she's awfully young."

"Don't knock it till you try it, girl." Dana teased. "As a matter of fact, you can try it now. I bought her for the whole day, and right now she's kind of worn me out." As she said this, her hand grazed tenderly over my hip and bottom, and I felt myself getting aroused again, both by her hand and by her words. I hadn't thought about being "bought" before, but the idea of it, of being owned, even for a day, by this beautiful, mature woman, was incredibly exciting. And now she was offering to loan me out, her property, to be used by this equally beautiful actress.

"Oh, but you know" she said, almost apologizing for being so uncool, "I'm really not into girls." But Teri kept looking at us, mulling it over, her head tilted slightly to the side as she reconsidered the possibilities. "Although," she muttered, almost to herself, "I could use a little relief."

Now I really was getting excited. I'd always thought Teri Hatcher was absolutely beautiful. In fact, she was the reason I watched Housewives in its first season. And looking at her there, in person, I saw nothing to change my original opinion. Yes, she was older, but her body still looked fantastic, and the first hints of crow's feet at her eyes only made her more mature, in some ways even sexier than she was as young starlet.

Unfortunately, as I was admiring this beauty, I thought of CaCee and my business side kicked in. Without even thinking, I blurted out, "Well, actually, there's supposed to be an extra charge for two." I immediately cursed myself for being so stupid, knowing I may have just blown an incredible experience because of money. Trying to recover, I smiled quickly added, "But I won't tell if you won't tell."

Hearing my urgent backtracking, Teri burst into laughter. "Omigod. She's quite the little salesgirl, isn't she?" Dana joined her laughter and chimed in, "Trust me, Hatch, you can't pass this up. And don't let the sweet, innocent face fool you - she's a little vixen once she's on you. Really, you've got to try her. The only thing is...," she added with a wink, "you have to tell me all about it afterwards."

"You're terrible, Dana," Teri scolded. Then, with a huge, guilty smile and a slight blush, she finished, "but I'll take her if you're offering."

Dana responded with a casual wave of her hand. "She's all yours, darlin'. Just send her back when you're done. I'm sure I'll be ready by then. Milene, honey, there's an extra robe in the closet. Just throw it on and go with Teri. She's right in the next trailer." She gave me a little kiss and whispered, "Do her good, sweetheart, but make sure you come back. I'm going to nap, but I do need some more, and you're the best." She ran her finger suggestively around the edge of my mouth and I felt myself getting wet again just from the promise in her voice. I threw on the extra robe and scampered over to Teri's trailer, doing my best not to be seen by anyone else.

Teri's trailer was very similar to Dana's. Of course the decorating was different, but it had the same basic set-up: small kitchen area, sitting area with chairs and a kind of chaise instead of the sofa, and a bed off to the side, topped with a very large pile of fluffy pillows. Like Dana, Teri offered me a drink, another white wine, though sweeter than the one Dana had. I think the drink was more for Teri than for me - a little alcohol to lower the inhibitions and let her relax in this new endeavor. She downed one glass and was well into another before I had barely started on mine.

Milene
Milene
1,294 Followers