Lesbian Call Girl - Desperate Actresses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,295 Followers

We sat there for a minute or two, drinking nervously, not saying much. Teri was clearly a little uncomfortable, but we both knew why we were there. I decided it was time for a little initiative. "You know," I said, "All I have on is this robe, but you're still all dressed up. How about if we just take off some clothes and get comfortable with each other?"

She responded with a quiet but sincere "Okay!", her teeth biting nervously into her lower lip. It was funny and so very cute, really. She was twice my age, but in this context she seemed like a young girl, doing something oh so naughty and just loving that she was getting away with it.

I took the lead, moving to her and asking her to turn around. Teri was wearing a simple but elegant dress, a sexy little number with the hem just above the knee. It was royal blue and looked like a cocktail dress. Since she had just finished rehearsal, I assumed that it was a costume from the show. In any case, I undid the clasp at her neck and pulled the zipper down. With a simple shrug of her shoulders, the dress was on the floor and Teri stood there in her underwear, a white lacy bra and matching panties that looked absolutely wonderful against her well-tanned body. Her lingerie was hardly anything, really, delicate and ultra-thin, almost sheer, and as I looked down over her shoulder I could clearly see her nipples through the gauzy material of her bra.

She was still facing away from me, and my eyes trailed immediately downward, to her backside. I always notice a woman's derriere, and Teri had a very nice one, especially for someone over forty. It was shapely and firm and just plain hot, outlined as it was by those lacy white panties. They were a tiny bikini cut, and rode low, leaving the top of her ass crack deliciously exposed to my view.

I placed my hands on her waist and ran them easily up and down her sides, over her hips and upper thighs, just getting her used to my touch. A quiet sigh told me it was the right approach. I leaned into her, nuzzling my nose and lips into her neck, breathing hotly into her ear. There was another sigh, another silent indicator to proceed. I ran my tongue over her neck, then her ear, and opened my robe to let my bare breasts rub sensuously against her back, moving around to assure she could feel the contact of my nipples on her bare skin.

"Mmmmmm," she murmured quietly, "That's nice."

"It only gets better," I promised.

I directed her over to the chaise, where I sat down first, then welcomed her to sit, facing away from me, between my open thighs. We had some difficulty with the arrangement because Teri was taller than me, but eventually we settled into a comfortable position where I could easily reach around and play with her as I pleased. I let my hands explore, now getting very aroused myself as I cupped her breasts, then roamed over her ribs and abs, finally landing with one open palm on each of her lush inner thighs. Her legs partly slightly and she leaned back into me, uttering a sweet sound of pleasure into my ear, and I took off from there.

I truly made love to Teri, doing my best to make her comfortable, to be affectionate and caring. It wasn't the down and dirty licking that some women got. It was slow and soft, like I was seducing her, and in a way I felt I was, since this was her first time. As she leaned back against me, I let my lips just barely touch her left ear, breathing hotly, telling her how beautiful she was, how lucky I felt to be there with her, touching her, pleasing her. It was the right tack, as she rewarded me with a tender "Ohhhhhh..." and slumped back softly into my arms.

I maintained the approach, letting my hands wander lightly over her body, getting us both used to the situation. Then I reached down to undo her bra. Teri didn't resist, and she leaned forward slightly to give me access. I pulled her lacy garment away, taking in the sight of her breasts as they were exposed, then moved my hands to cup and caress her soft mounds. I got a nice "Mmmmm..." for that action and kept it up, adding a little finger tweak of each nipple that immediately perked them up. I kept that up for a little while, the petting and tweaking, noting her response, which was all good. Then I knew I could move on.

I let my hand wander further, down over the smooth expanse of her belly, playing briefly with the jeweled post that pierced her navel, then rolling over the soft rise her hip bones, all the while continuing my sweet murmurs, adding gentle kisses at her temple and the corner of her eye. I was getting very excited myself now, and I told her so, which clearly added to her own arousal. My hand moved lower, to those frilly white panties, and I noticed that Teri's legs parted just a bit to invite me in. I took the cue and ventured on, finally cupping the full warmth of her crotch in my hand. That brought a sweet sigh from Teri, which grew more urgent as my middle finger worked in little circles at her center. She seemed to have forgotten all her misgivings now and was happy to have reached this point. Even through the fabric, I could feel the dampness there and knew that she was needing more. Moving up a few inches, I slipped my hand under the waistband and back down over her mound, again cupping her with all four fingers, then running one of them up and down within the crease, immediately feeling it doused in her warm cream, immediately rewarded with another delightful moan.

I just fingered her like that, maintaining a leisurely pace, deciding to get her off the first time in this less threatening way. Meanwhile my other hand roamed delicately over the rest of her now trembling body. Her head lay back against me and her mouth alternately either hung open in gasps or burst into a huge, satisfied grin.

I found her clitoris, so hard and swollen beneath my fingertip. As I circled it, she raised up and cried out with the intensity of the feelings. Obviously, she was very sensitive there, so I backed off a bit, going back to fingering her, but still paying some attention to her little nerve bundle. Before long I had both hands in Teri's panties, with her legs spread wide now for easy access. My left hand rubbed lightly over her clit while the right one probed deep and double-fingered inside her. I told her how hot this all was and in seconds she was off, shaking and squealing in her climax as she reached down and dug her nails sharply into my thighs.

I left my fingers in her for a while after she came, moving at a slow, descending rhythm, enjoying the warm swamp of her pussy as I brought her down a bit. Then I moved myself around, so I could bring my lips to hers. To my delight, she responded with an incredibly passionate kiss, her large, sensual mouth engulfing my own while my tongue swirled over her lips and tongue.

Encouraged by her kiss, I upped the ante in our lovemaking, squirming around to sit on her lap, my knees on either side of her, my bare thighs rubbing softly over hers as we continued making out. I broke our kiss, then started back with little love pecks on her lips, her nose, her eyes, her ears, at the same time looking at her with all the desire I could show. I cupped her breasts and used my thumbs to diddle her nipples, flicking them back and forth while I told her how much I liked them. She seemed to appreciate that. She was getting into it now and I lost my concern that she might get skittish about this. It was clear now that I would be pleasuring her for quite a while.

I moved down her chest, running my tongue over the upper swell of each breast, circling the nipples but not taking them in. I looked up at her and gave her a smile of pure lust, then kept her gaze as I opened my mouth oh so slowly over one erect bud. Teri seemed entranced, her eyes open wide, biting her lower lip, watching as my lips encircled her excited nipples. Her eyes closed and she moaned loudly when I sucked one in, pinning it with my tongue against the roof of my mouth.

I didn't stay long on her boobies, as I was now thoroughly excited and ready for the main course. I started down on her, over the ridges of her rib cage, down to the perfect flat plane of her abdomen. I licked at her darling little belly button, around the rim and over the pretty little post she had in it. Then I started down again, stopping just at the ridge of her pubic bone, licking wetly, back and forth, as a little shimmy coursed through Teri's body.

"Ohhhhh,' she said dreamily, "You're going to eat me out, aren't you?"

"Like you've never had before," I said, looking up at her with promise and lust in my eyes. By then I was dying to do it. "But," I added, "It will be a lot better on the bed."

Teri, obviously as ready as I was, jumped up and in short order was perched on the edge of the bed. Crawling over to her, I urged her hips upward and had the exquisite pleasure of slipping her panties off, followed by the equally exquisite sight of her legs parting in front of me, her pussy just inches from my face.

Teri's sex was so different from Dana's but still so beautiful. Where Dana's opening was large and fleshy, Teri's was delicate and pristine, her inner lips barely exposing the deep pink treasure within. And her clit, which I knew now was a little firecracker of nerves, has mostly hidden beneath the shroud of her hood.

I started Teri with a long, slow licking, letting the tip of my tongue wander up and down just inside her slit, sometimes zigzagging inside it to stimulate additional areas. I wanted to go faster, to just eat her up, but I knew I had to work her up to this, so I took my time. As I continued, she opened up more, moaning more blatantly with the pleasure and spreading her legs little by little, until at last they were almost in splits and her moans were continuous and pulsating. I started to suck on her then, pulling her luscious petals into my mouth as her juices began to freely flow.

At last I just devoured her pussy, hungrily stabbing my tongue deep into her glistening pool of honey, then sliding up across the swollen clit as I withdrew it, each time drawing a wonderfully agonized groan in response. I kept this up for several minutes, over and over, pausing occasionally to lick inside her, to give her a break from the overpowering sensations in her clittie, then going back to it as soon as I thought she could stand it.

After several iterations of my tongue torture, I had her in an absolutely frenzied state. Teri's hands were behind her head, mangling her own hair as she cried out, "OMIGOD, my clit! My CLIT!!!!!" I didn't know if she was telling me to stop or to keep going, but since she wasn't pushing me away, I chose the latter. I took long swipes over the little nub, using the whole width of my tongue to stimulate it. Teri actually screamed when I did that, her whole body shaking with the intensity of it. I 'm sure that someone near the outside door could hear her, but neither of us cared at that point. Now her hands came down to the bed, wrists jamming into the mattress, all her fingers extended in distress. As I kept up my assault I looked up to see her face contorted, eyes closed tight, mouth wide open in pleasure-pain. Her body continued to shake and the little screams filled the air as her body arched high off the bed.

Finally I had to ask, "Are you okay? Should I stop?" She answered without opening her eyes, a frantic shaking of her head telling me to keep going. "Yes... No... Go... Unnghhhh!!!"

Given permission, I stepped it up, taking her little morsel in my mouth to suck as gently as I could, given the circumstances. That produced a loud, desperate cry as her body arched even farther up and her hands pounded the bed. I took her bottom in both hands, supporting her with my elbows on the mattress. Her firm butt felt great and I just devoured her. My tongue drove quickly in and out of her cleft, feeling her molten walls spasm around it, as I continued to suck on her hard little pea. Within minutes I felt an extra surge of cream in my mouth and then Teri let out a pitiful wail, "Ungggh... Aaaaaaaaaahhh" and then another series of shrieks as her midsection rippled with pleasure-spasms. And she just kept going, exploding in an incredible orgasm that went on and on for close to a minute.

When she finally came down, she just lay there, totally drained, her lovely thighs still quivering from the experience. Her eyes were still closed and quiet little mewling sounds came from her throat. I just waited, until finally her eyes peeked open, just barely, and she looked down at me. Soon her face exhibited a huge, huge smile, exhausted but satisfied.

"Good?" I asked innocently.

That brought a deep, throaty chuckle from Teri. "Oh, you are a funny one!" she laughed. "Whew! Dana was right. That was amazing." She was starting to come down now, her breaths evening out, but an occasional twitch betrayed the lingering effects of her gut-wrenching climax. Teri's legs were still slightly open, and even in the sparse light of the trailer, I could see the delicate lips between her thighs, still glistening with moisture. To my own surprise, even after all my activities of the past two days, I still wanted more of her. "We can do some more whenever you're ready," I advised.

Teri rolled her eyes dramatically, as if the idea were absolutely crazy, but I could tell she would welcome more, too, if not now, then certainly after a brief rest. But I saw Teri close her eyes, so I just relaxed. A break would do me good in any case. As we lie there together, I let my hand wander aimlessly up and down Teri's well-tanned legs, producing a sweet smile on Teri's face. I marveled at the smoothness of her skin and wondered what kind of cream she used. I almost asked her, but thought better of it. It really wasn't my place.

Teri lay back against the pillows, eyes still closed, content with the feel of my hands moving lightly over her. I continued the action, not forcing anything forward, but subtly moving in that direction, my strokes going slightly higher up her legs each time, little by little. Once I grazed the inside of her thighs and they came together slightly. The little "Oooooh" that accompanied that reflex told me that she was getting ready for more.

I took the hint and the next time up, my fingers went all the way to lightly fondle her nether lips. I got a nice reaction, but kept it light, moving back down to tickle the inside of her knee. The next time up, my fingers stayed longer, exploring a bit within her folds, noting the increased moisture that I now found there.

I continued this leisurely fingering, running my fingertips over her lips, exploring her outer and inner labia without actually going inside. Then one time, as a variation, I let my middle finger wander down a bit, to roll lightly over the rim of her anus. Teri reacted with a more urgent "Mmmmmm" and I felt her little ring contract and relax in response to my finger's movements.

"Ohhhhh, I like that," she breathed, and I knew I was onto something. Any inhibitions, any concerns about being with another female, were gone now, and Teri just surrendered herself to the sensations. Her eyes were still closed, but her smile was even bigger now, her sighs of pleasure more obvious and unrestrained as I continued to play with her rear hole.

Suddenly Teri's eyes popped open, as if she'd just had an epiphany of some kind. "Oh gosh, will you do my ass? I love that. I mean..."

She couldn't seem to say it, so I did it for her. "You want me to lick your rear?" I asked calmly.

She paused for a moment, then responded, guilty and apologetic, "Yes... is that okay? You don't have to."

I couldn't resist an impish smile. I was hoping she'd ask for that, but I played it cool, not revealing my true feelings at the prospect. "Sure," I replied happily, "Whatever you want. You're the boss."

Teri gave me that huge, lip-biting smile again as I helped her turn onto her stomach, then placed a big, cushy pillow under her hips.

I didn't jump right to the task, choosing instead to continue the foreplay. I treated myself to the feel of the silky skin on the back of Teri's thighs, caressing it with my lips, my cheeks, then moving up to do the same over her precious butt cheeks. I closed my eyes and basked in the pure eroticism of the moment.

Finally, I started to rub her smooth buttocks and then opened them up, exposing her asshole, a perfect brown ring around a delicate little opening. My breath caught in my throat as I saw it. At that moment, her shapely butt and smooth brown asshole looked so beautiful to me - the sexiest thing I could imagine. And I knew I was about to lick it. I ran my tongue tantalizingly up and down within her crack, feeling her quiver in response. "Mmmmmmm..." she moaned, "Ohhhhhh... yessssss! Ohhhh, that's amazing. That feels so good."

Teri's left hand reached back to hold her cheeks apart, egging me on, and I began to work in earnest on her little circle of joy. With my thumbs on either side of her hole, I opened her further and licked lightly at the pink part in the center. Teri's whole body jerked in response and she cried out briefly. I licked some more, oh so slowly, letting my wet tongue wander sensuously around the contours of the outer ring, then lap over the whole area, then poke gently at that tender flesh at the center, again producing that body jerk and cry. Teri continued to shiver and moan as I licked her, and I could feel her relaxing more and more, until at last my tongue was pressing forward, entering the delicious, clinging heat of Teri's bottom.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you're doing that. Oh sweetie, don't stop, please don't stop, oh god, I love it!"

I had no intention of stopping, especially after that response. Now I inserted two fingers into Teri's cunt, working them in and out while still lavishing saliva all over her anus. I licked around her sphincter, which was now totally relaxed, and slipped my tongue tip just inside the small hole, while my fingers, now soaked with Teri's honey, plunged back and forth, in and out of her slick vagina.

At last my tongue was all the way in, up to its root in her sweet asshole. My own arousal skyrocketed as I buried my face completely in her hot butt. I wriggled my tongue inside her, as best I could, feeling the firm grip of her anus all around it. Teri started to shake continuously, at the same time making pathetic little whimpering sounds that just drove me crazy. Now both her hands held her cheeks open, desperately hoping to get me even deeper into her bottom, and I did my best to accommodate her. Teri's upper body was high off the bed, straining upward. "Ohhhh ... my god," she cried, her voice cracking from the intensity of the experience.

I made her come that way, my fingers probing firmly into her wet hole while my tongue continued to work in her backside. It didn't take long, as the thrill of having her ass licked just overwhelmed her. I pushed back inside her at the last second to feel her anal muscles clutching at my tongue in response to the waves driving through her.

I licked her through the heights, then pulled away, placing a single, tender kiss on each quivering orifice as I backed out. Teri sighed with delight at that final touch and then collapsed on the bed, her head dropping into the pillows, exhausted and totally satisfied. The room was silent for some time, filled only with the sound of Teri's heavy breathing as she returned to earth.

"Ohhhhh, wow," she finally gasped, barely audible under her breath. "That was.. oh my... I can't believe how good that felt. Thank you so much."

I let my hand pass lightly over her still quivering bottom. "It was my pleasure," I assured her. "I'm glad you liked it."

"Mmmmm," came the simple reply.

"Do you want some more?" I asked. It had been a long day, but I knew I could keep going. She was just so beautiful and sexy.

Milene
Milene
1,295 Followers