Lesbian Call Girl - Desperate Actresses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,301 Followers

Teri laughed a little at my enthusiasm, but pointed out that I really should be going back to Dana, and of course she was right. I got myself together, borrowed a little mouthwash from Teri's bathroom, found the robe that Dana had lent me, and, with a surprising chaste kiss on the forehead, once again snuck off between the dressing trailers, back to Dana.

I had been with Teri for over two hours, so I really expected Dana to be ready for more when I got back to her. Surprisingly, though, when I entered her trailer she was fully dressed and preparing to leave. I looked at her quizzically and she quickly provided the answer.

"I'm totally done here, so I thought we'd go back to my house," she explained. "We could relax more there. Plus," she added with a possessive leer, "I did pay for the whole night. And it's only 6:00."

That was fine with me and I told her as much. The thought of cuddling up for the night with Dana after another long session of pleasing her was definitely appealing. I followed her out the door and across the lot to her car, a large, silver, late-model Mercedes. I hopped into the front seat and we were off.

As I sat there next to Dana, through the heavy traffic, then slowly traversing the expensive homes in the Hollywood Hills, I thought back to what I had done over the past two days. It had been quite a run. In a little over twenty-four hours, I had thoroughly satisfied and thoroughly enjoyed four different women, all of them celebrities, each of them incredibly sexy and beautiful, each in her own special ways. In my wildest dreams, I would never have imagined that this would ever happen to me.

God, I love this job.

Milene
Milene
1,301 Followers