Lesbian Call Girl: Lucy

Story Info
A special night with Lucy Liu and a quick reprise with Kaley.
9k words
4.71
17.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,291 Followers

I shouldn't have done it. I knew that. I had my first booking with a new client, Lucy Liu, and I have a rule: Do not book two clients on the same day, especially if one is new. It's a matter of quality: Yes, I can probably handle two back to back, but I can't be sure, and I don't want to disappoint the second client because I was used up by the first.

Everything was fine until yesterday. I had Lucy scheduled for 7:00, so I had all day to relax and mentally prepare for a good session. And I knew I might need that, because Lucy wanted "something special". But then Kaley Cuoco called and wanted to see me - this afternoon! She was adamant that she needed to see me, and I'm sorry, but it was Kaley Cuoco. I just couldn't resist.

Kaley had seen me several times in the weeks after our first encounter, but then she kind of fell off the map. I was disappointed, of course, but not really surprised. It happens a lot, especially with "straight" girls. They love the first experience, often despite some initial reservations, and they may even come back for more, but then they meet a guy and it's all about him. Until, that is, they realize what they are missing. Haha.

Anyway, Kaley was very persistent on the phone, and, given my attraction to her, it was inevitable that I would say "Yes." So here I am, at five o'clock, just two hours before my appointment with Lucy, knocking on the door of Kaley's hotel room.

I hear some brief activity behind the door, and then it opens. Kaley looks out and gives me a big smile and an enthusiastic, "Hey!!" She opens the door to let me in and adds, "I hope I wasn't too pushy about this." Of course, I assure her she was not.

I enter and am rather surprised by her appearance. In all our past encounters, Kaley has been dressed the same, in very casual street clothes. Today, she has on one of those plush, white bathrobes that high-end hotels provide in the room. She is barefoot, and her hair, now regrown below shoulder-length, shows a little dampness, so I assume she just got out of the shower.

Just as I'm wondering what she has on underneath the robe, Kaley answers my question by opening it up. I am floored by the sight. Kaley is totally nude, and she looks magnificent. She always looked good before, but she seems even better now, with a slightly slimmer and more toned look.

"I know our time is short, so I thought I'd get ready for you," she says with a playful grin. She drops the robe to the floor and does a pirouette to give me a 360 view of her lovely body. "What do you think?" she continues. "I felt like I kind of let myself go a little after the divorce, but I've gotten back to hitting the gym pretty good lately."

What can I say? She looks incredible, her full boobs, her slim waist, and of course, that delicious butt that I love so much. "God, you look great," I tell her, trying to hide the slight quiver in my voice. I get a satisfied smile in return.

"Well, let's get you ready, too," she says, moving to help me out of my clothes. I'm not used to moving so quickly - I usually ease into these encounters - but Kaley appears to be in no mood to waste time. In a flash, I'm as naked as she is. Again playing the aggressor, Kaley pulls me in for a hug that begins gently but evolves into a firm pet and grind.

"Mmmmm," she purrs. "I love that. Nothing like the feel of another girl's body rubbing against me. You taught me that!"

Indeed, I did teach her that, among other things. In our first session, Kaley was reluctant at first to kiss or even touch this way, preferring that I just "do her." But that quickly changed, and she learned the pleasures that soft kisses and mutual caresses provide.

Of course, I am already turned on, first by the sight of her naked body and now from the feel of it against me as we descend into deep, passionate kissing. Her soft titties are pressed tightly against me, and my hands are eagerly exploring her back, her sides, her luscious rump. Meanwhile, her hands grip firmly at my waist, trembling slightly. She is clearly excited.

I cup her breasts, relishing their silky warmth as they completely fill my hands. I savor the weight of them, then squeeze them gently and roll her nipples between my fingers. Finally, I drop down to take one luscious bud into my mouth.

"Mmmmm, that feels good," she murmurs as I suck her. "But don't spend too much time there. We need to get to the 'main event'."

I know what she wants, and I want it, too, but I can't resist spending a little more time on her boobs. I move to the other one, taking more of it into my mouth, sucking in as much of the delicious softness as I can while flicking my tongue over the now erect nipple. I go back and forth several times between them, until I've had my fill, at least given the short time we have.

At last, I'm ready for her pussy. I drop to my knees and grab her hips, pulling her forward, into my open mouth. I start to eat her, but to my surprise, Kaley stops me.

"No," she says, "not like this. I want to relax and enjoy it."

We move to the bed and I wait while Kaley prepares her spot, propping up some pillows to support her back. She gets situated and then slowly spreads her legs, beckoning me to her with a lusty smile.

I move toward her, my eyes riveted on her lovely cunt, all pink and ready for me. Kaley notices my gaze and reaches down with both hands to open herself, raising her knees and spreading her lips apart with a playful leer, to reveal the glistening, wet flesh inside. I respond with an involuntary gasp, and her smile broadens.

"You want this?" she asks, though the answer is obvious. Kaley has visited with me more than enough times to know I am addicted to her delicious pussy and ass.

"Yes," I admit, my eyes still locked on her treasure, which she is gently circling with her finger.

"And this?" she asks, pointing down to her delicate little asshole with an even broader smile.

"You know I do," I reply.

"Yeah," she says with a little giggle. "I just like to hear you say it."

I move onto the bed, crawling between her legs, but I don't get right down to business. Instead, I climb on top of her to once again feel her lovely body against mine. I kiss her briefly, then move down to suck on her tits again. Kaley moans quietly, enjoying the attention despite wanting more.

I suck for a while, but not too long. I want more, too, and I know that time is at a premium. Reluctantly leaving her luscious breasts I slide slowly down her body, my lips and tongue leaving a wet trail over the ridges of her ribs and the flat expanse of her abdomen. Kaley responds with a delightful little whimper. She knows where I'm heading and is anticipating the pleasure I'm about to give her.

"Oh my God," she murmurs, "I need this so badly."

I love that she wants it so much and decide right then to tease her a little before I give it to her. Kaley's feet are flat on the bed, her knees up to form a delightful vee of female flesh. I lick up and down on her inner thighs, making her shiver in response. I do this several times on each leg, pointedly ignoring the moist slit between them. Kaley's back arches and she groans each time I pass over her pleasure pit.

On the third pass, Kaley's frustration gets the best of her. "God damn!" she cries, "Quit teasing! Just do it!"

At last I take mercy on her (and give in to my own desires), taking one last look at her glorious, pink cunt before plunging in. My mouth opens wide to cover her hole, slowly licking and sucking at the same time. Kaley moans deeply, and so do I, totally aroused by how juicy she's already become. I take several long, luxurious licks, then plunge my tongue inside, wiggling it back and forth, up and down, then pause for a quick swallow. God, she tastes wonderful!

Kaley's hips immediately start to pump in response to my tongue, her eyes half shutting, her mouth open as her breathing becomes heavier. I grab onto her hips and indulge myself in the experience, my tongue moving in slow circles around the edges of her opening, then deeper, just inside, along the inner edges. Kaley's body tenses in response, her fingers clutching frantically at the sheets.

"Oh Gawd, Yes!" she moans. "That feels SO good!"

I push my tongue back inside her, moving it left and right, up and down, wallowing in the taste and feel of her sex. Kaley's voice rises to a frantic whine as my tongue moves feverishly in her cunt. She rises up, her hands flat on the bed, gripping the sheets as her hips work up and down, wiping her slick flesh frantically against my hungry mouth. She can't get enough of what I am doing to her, and I can't get enough of her.

At last, Kaley begins to tremble and utters a series of staccato "Ohs" as she nears her climax. I sense that it's going to be a good one, and I'm right. I close on her clit, and her cries turn to high-pitched squeals as her body explodes with pleasure. Her eyes close tightly and her hips moving wildly as I struggle to keep my mouth on her, continuing to lick her, to extend her orgasm.

Eventually she comes down from the peak and relaxes, her head flopping back on the pillow, her arms dropping lazily at her sides. Kaley's eyes are still half-closed as she mumbles, "Oh fuck, that was amazing. Just as good as I remembered. Come up here."

I slip up to lie flat on top of her as Kaley pulls me in for a deep kiss that last for what seems like minutes. I feel her shiver beneath me as our tongues slowly dance together.

At last, she pulls away and looks at me, an impish grin on her face. "I can taste my pussy on your tongue," she says. "That's fucking hot."

"It's hot for me too," I reply. "You taste really good."

I get another smile and we return briefly to making out. I'm still on top of her, gently grinding my hips into hers, as she says in a low, throaty voice, "I want you to eat my ass now." Fuck, just hearing that drives me crazy. It's what I've been waiting for, the thing that got me to agree to this meeting.

"Sure," I reply, my own desire clear in my tone. We both know I want it as much as she does.

"Mmmmm, you're so horny for me," she says. "That's what I love about you. Well, that and the things you do!" she laughs.

Kaley turns over on her stomach and stretches out, her legs parting easily, but not too much. There's no tension in her body. She is very relaxed, ready to just lie there and enjoy what I'm about to do to her. Damn, her butt looks so good! She pulls a pillow under her hips and settles in. As she does so, her hips begin a subtle, circular movement, barely perceptible, but incredibly sexy, indicative of the arousal and anticipation she's feeling. She wants my tongue in her ass. So do I.

I place both hands on Kaley's bottom. They are trembling as I experience the warmth and silkiness of her butt cheeks and think about what I'm about to do. I knead those full moons for a while, building up the desire in both of us. I place a soft, affectionate kiss on each cheek. Those mounds are driving me crazy, and I can't resist taking little love bites of each one. Kaley squeals in response.

Finally, unable to wait any longer, I get to it. I spread Kaley's cheeks apart, giving me a close-up view of her darling, pinkish-tan asshole. I lick over it, slowly and gently, and feel a shiver run through Kaley's body as she lets out a delicious, quiet moan. I flick my tongue tip over the rim of her hole, then push ever so slightly inside.

"Oh God," she says, looking back with a broad smile, "you do love my ass, don't you?"

I respond with a quiet, rather frantic, "Mmmm, yes."

"Oh yeah," Kaley continues, "We're the perfect match, my ass and your tongue! Mmmm, yeah, keep doing that. This is why I came today."

God, I love hearing that! I push my head forward, burrowing deep into the crack of Kaley's wonderful ass, reveling in the warm feel of her butt cheeks against my face. I spread them open again, their full, firm flesh filling my hands while my tongue works over her delicate little hole. God, I've missed this so much. I'm so glad I gave in to Kaley's pleas and met with her today.

I keep at it, alternating long licks up and down her crack with wet circles all over her butthole. Kaley whimpers hotly, and her little muscle contracts and relaxes as my tongue swoops over it. I can tell it's time for more. Opening her cheeks wide, I stiffen my tongue and push it in, going as deep into her butt as I can, then wiggling it inside her.

A feel a shiver running through her body. "Ohhh-h-h-h-h, Oh fuck!" she cries. "that feels so fucking good! I can't believe what you do to me back there." Her body is squirming now, her butt rising up, her hands clutching at the sheets as she moans out her feelings. I'm in a crazy state myself, thrilled to be once again enjoying her body and worshipping her lovely ass. I'm so happy that she wants me to do this for her.

Suddenly I realize that Kaley is in a perfect position for someting extra. With my tongue still in her ass, I slip two fingers into her pussy, crooking them downward until I find the firm lump of her G-spot. I rub it softly with my fingers and Kaley moans loudly.

My fingers are covered with her juices as I continue, rubbing her spot firmly while my tongue slides in and out of her butthole. Kaley loves it and responds beautifully. "Mmmmm... Unnngh... Oh my God! Keep doing that!!" I am happy to comply.

Kaley is writhing now, her body twisting and turning as the pleasure intensifies. She's clutching frantically at the sheets and I know she's close. I rub her G-spot one more time and she goes off, screaming out her orgasm as her hips buck violently and she drenches my hand in liquid. I'm thrilled at her response. I've actually made her squirt!

Kaley's screams continue in short bursts as she rides the waves of climax, her cunt spasming around my plunging fingers while she sprays even more fluids onto the pillow. At the same time, I keep my tongue busy in her ass, my face buried in her delicious buns.

Finally, she settles down and just lies there, her breath coming in pants while random twitches move through her body. "Oh Wow," she says softly, "That was intense!" She reaches down to touch the pillow beneath her, feels how soaked it is. "Oh my god," she exclaims in wide-eyed wonder. I guess no one has ever made her squirt before.

I'd love to make her do it again, but I know I can't. I gather my clothes and slip into the bathroom to clean myself up and get ready for my next appointment. When I return to the bedroom, Kaley is still on the bed, still naked, looking totally relaxed. "Mmmmm," she purrs, "that was so good." Then she adds, with a playful smile, "But I think I need one more." She crooks her finger to beckon me to her. I can see by the clock that I shouldn't. I tell her that I can't, but she persists, and it's hard to resist Kaley asking for one more orgasm, especially when I see her there with her legs spread, her hand moving lazily between them, playing with her clit.

I can't help myself. "I'll tell you what," I say at last. "I'll stick around and do you one more time, but on one condition."

"Yeah?" she says with one eyebrow quizzically unturned. "What's that?"

"I want you to sit on my face."

Kaley cannot suppress a laugh. She tries to suppress her huge grin as she says, "I think I can live with that. I just want to cum again."

And so I do her one more time, lying flat on my back as she climbs onto my face and virtually smothers me in hot, wet femininity. I reach up to fondle her tits as I begin to lick her. She holds my head and eagerly grinds away until she gets off one last time. Then, at last, she is satisfied and lets me get cleaned up a second time.

In the bathroom, I check my phone for the time. It's almost 7:00. Damn! I'm going to be late for Lucy. I text her, warning her I'm running late and promising to be there by 7:15. Luckily, these two appointments are in the same hotel, though several floors apart. I spruce myself up, brushing out my hair, applying a quick dose of lipstick, getting my dress just right. Lucy texts back, "Okay." I'm ready to go.

I get to Lucy's room and knock on the door, worrying again that I've overcommitted myself. Lucy booked me for four hours, a long time for a first session, but nothing I haven't done before. In fact, one of my very first appointments, with Dana Delany, was even longer. But that wasn't following a heated session like I just had with Kaley.

The door opens and Lucy peeks out, apparently wary of other people knowing she is there, or what she is up to.

"Hello," she says, rather blankly. "Come in."

I step inside and I get my first real look at Lucy, and she looks incredible. It's hard to believe that she's in her late forties. She is wearing a black minidress that is tight and tiny, coming down to maybe four inches below her crotch, with cutouts down the side that show her bare skin. Below the dress are patterned black stockings and super-sexy shoes - black pumps with four-inch spiked heels and thin little straps that accent the delicate lines of her feet. If she wore this outfit on the street, she'd turn every eye walking by, male or female. She looks sinfully delicious.

"You look beautiful," I tell her. It draws an appreciative smile, understated but confident.

"Thank you. I'm glad you like the look. I got this outfit just for today."

"I'm honored," I say. "I feel special."

Lucy responds with a slow, knowing smile. She's actually a couple inches shorter than me, but her heels raise her up, so she is looking slightly downward. "Oh, believe me, love," she purrs, "you will be special. I'm planning on it."

I love hearing her say that. I already know this will be different from most of my sessions. She told me up front what she wanted, and now she has this look in her eyes, sultry and hot, competent and commanding. It's clear that she knows what she wants and she expects to get it from me. She expects a really good, kinky time, and the thought of that thrills me. I hold her gaze and feel myself getting turned on just by her attitude.

"I'm sorry I'm late," I say at last, as apologetic as I can be. "Traffic was worse than I expected." It's a lie, of course. I was already in the building but just took too long with Kaley, unable to give her up any sooner than I had to.

"Hmmmm, I guess I can give you a pass on that," Lucy replies. Then she adds with a just a hint of a smile, "...but you'll have to be extra good to me."

My smile is not so subtle. "That won't be a problem," I say.

"Hmmm, we'll see." she reaches forward and pulls me into her.

Damn, this is moving so fast. I haven't even had time to adjust to my new surroundings or my new client. To be honest, my mind is still wandering over the lovely time I just had with Kaley. But Lucy is firmly in charge and has her own agenda. She takes my head in her hands and pastes her mouth on mine, kissing me with surprising passion.

Any remaining thoughts of Kaley are quickly dispersed by the exquisite feel of Lucy's mouth on mine. Her tongue slithers out, into my mouth, and I accept it, delving into hers in kind.

"Mmmmmm, that's nice," she murmurs, pulling away briefly. A subtle smile crosses her face and she adds, "I think that tongue is going to be very busy tonight." A shiver of anticipation flows through me as I hear her words. Lucy swoops in to renew our kisses.

I am just beginning to enjoy the sultry taste of her mouth when suddenly, Lucy breaks our kiss again, her eyes now focused intently on me, expressing surprise.

"You've been eating pussy, haven't you?" she says, not so much a question as an accusation.

I'm taken aback. I wonder: Could Kaley's taste still be lingering on my lips? Caught off guard, I reply, "Yes."

"Whose pussy?" she demands, her eyes flashing with the question.

"You know I can't tell you that."

Milene
Milene
1,291 Followers