Lesbian Call Girl: Padma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,301 Followers

Padma gets a little smirk on her face. "I don't think you have to worry about that," she says. I feel a little rush go through me as I hear those words.

I scoot down to take one taut nipple into my mouth. Padma closes her eyes and sighs as I work over her sensitive tits once again, my lips and tongue roaming wetly over the soft, silky mounds. I take them in both hands and bury my face between them, then push them together so I can flick my tongue over both nipples at once. Then I take each one separately into my mouth, sucking feverishly on those delicious treats. "Ohhhhh, yeah," she moans, "I do like that."

I enjoy Padma's tits for several minutes, but in the end I need more than this. I want more of her delicious pussy. I slide down her body to take another helping. Her pussy is still deliciously wet as I lick into the center. I slip her lips apart to expose the pink, slick flesh within and run my tongue delicately all over it. Padma moans quietly, her eyes closed and her head dropping back to relax and enjoy the exquisitely slow head I am giving her. Her hips are already moving, her chest heaving in response to my tongue.

As I eat her, my hands move up to her breasts, squeezing gently, filling my hands with their abundant suppleness, her nipples tickling the centers of my palms. Padma moans again - her breasts really are sensitive.

I dig into her cunt, pushing my whole mouth into her opening as I lick her all over. I can feel her juices dripping down my chin as I work her over. I pull out and lick up and down in her hot crotch, my tongue going slowly from clit to asshole and back again several times, producing a set of delightful whimpers.

Finally I return to her clit to finish the job, or at least this portion of it. I tickle it with the tip of my tongue and Padma breathes encouragement. "Oh, Yes... Yes!... there... right there." I respond with a torrent of licking, fast then slow, then fast again, until finally she shrieks and her hip move in those wonderful, jerking spasms once again. I lick her through the climax, getting another dose of her delicious cream.

As I am savoring my latest taste of Padma's pussy, I glance over at the clock on the nightstand and realize that we still have almost two hours before our session is done. And Padma shows no signs of wanting to stop.

God, I love this job!!

Milene
Milene
1,301 Followers
12