Lesbian Chat Leads To More Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sucking hard, Carrie luxuriated in the taste of the younger woman's sweet pussy, musky and familiar, as she felt Linda climax with her lips wrapped around her most sensitive spot. Her hands gripped the other woman's buttocks, and she felt Linda grabbing her hair, almost painfully, forcing her mouth to stay fastened to Linda's pink lips as the younger woman experienced a mind bending climax. Delirious, Carrie had never before experienced such a thrill, looking up at the younger woman's voluptuous tits, her pert pink nipples sticking out like bullets. Watching her blue eyes roll back, Carrie gripped her firm, curvy ass cheeks in both hands as she felt Linda pull her face taught against her pussy as several small jets of cum oozed out of her cunt. Eventually, the blonde stopped grinding against her mouth and Linda released her hair, allowing Carrie to slump back down to the bed, dazed, her neck sore from bending her head up to suck and lick Linda's delicious pussy for so long.

Grinding to a slow halt, Linda stopped and squeezed her nipples as the last echoes of her massive climax faded, her whole body feeling as if lightning bolts had shaken her core in steady bursts as Carrie's moist, nubile tongue had worked her cunt. "That was incredible," Linda whispered, moving her hips and then lifting herself off of the smaller woman's face. "Thank you," she said, looking down at Carrie's slick lips, her damp cheeks slick with her intimate fluids. Bending down, Linda meet the older woman's gaze, her blue eyes intent, and slowly pursed her lips. She had never kissed a woman before, but after feeling Carrie's novice tongue skillfully bring her to a blistering climax, she wanted to finally kiss her, to taste her mouth. As she closed in, Carrie reached up, grabbing her hair and pulling her face towards her own, the Asian woman's mouth wide. Linda's pink lips parted as her tongue snaked out, meeting Carrie's in a sinuous dance, luxuriating in the feeling of kissing another woman for the first time. Feeling satisfied, yet dying of curiosity to complete the act she had chatted about earlier, Linda broke the kiss and stared into Carrie's brown eyes. "Want to see what I bought?"

Curiosity and lust clouding her mind, Carrie could only nod, the taste of Linda's sweet mouth thick on her lips. As the blonde rose up off of her, her pink lips glistening in the ambient light of the apartment, Carrie felt a surge of excitement, mind spinning with possibilities as she contemplated what sort of kinky surprise the blonde bombshell had in store for her. Staring at the blonde, buxom beauty, Carrie felt her pussy tingling anticipation as she saw Linda open the plastic bag she carried out of the adult store earlier that evening. Linda, her back hiding the bag as best she could, hid the contents of the plastic bag from Carrie's gaze as she brought out the toy she purchased earlier that night.

"Carrie," Linda commanded, her voice again strident, "I want your ass." The words seemed to echo in the Asian woman's mind, as she thought of the dirtiest, kinkiest things her husband had begged from her in their marriage. Despite her resistance when her husband voiced similar, kinky desires, the Asian woman felt elated when Linda said she wanted her forbidden orifice. "On your knees," Linda commanded, and Carrie, looking over to the side for a moment, caught sight of the blonde fastening a strap-on dildo to her waist. Nervous and excited, Carrie immediately rose up off the bed, knees bent, prostrating herself, thighs parted and anxiously awaiting Linda's toy with equal parts heady anticipation and lust.

As her boss prostrated herself on the bed, kneeling doggy-style, Linda felt a thrill course through her veins as she strapped on the long, black phallus. The toy was more expensive than she would have guessed, but the thought of drilling her boss, just like a man, with a fake cock was too enticing to have ignored the item when she saw it in the sex shop. The base was a small triangle in a matching black to the toy, which was as large as her ex-boyfriend's rod. It felt awkward, the weight unfamiliar to her as the buxom blonde knelt behind her boss. In her hands, she clutched a small bottle of lubricant and flicked the cap open. "Are you ready?" Linda asked, squirting the liquid into her palm.

Nodding, Carrie braced herself, closing her eyes as she felt the blonde massage her ass, sliding her long fingers into her crack, tracing the puckered entrance to her bowels. The feeling was strange, even though Linda had swiftly jammed a finger inside her as her orgasm ripped through her body earlier, the feeling was amplified, dirtier somehow. Even though Linda only lightly touched her pussy, she could feel her excitement building and reached back, sliding a finger in between her nether lips just as Linda started to work her own finger deep into her rectum. "Fuck me," Carrie begged, starting to finger her pussy faster, her mind racing as she breathlessly awaited the phallus's first insertion. She felt her ass stretch, wider, as Linda started to work the lube deeper inside, the twin sensations of both her holes being worked simultaneously driving her closer and closer to a third explosion for that day.

Linda was shocked at how excited her boss was, the dirty sensation as she started to finger fuck Carrie's tight, light brown orifice more erotic than anything she had experienced before. Impatient, she started to pound Carrie's ass with both fingers, working them in and out frantically as the older woman moaned, her own fingers working her tight cunt. After hearing Carrie's cries grow louder and louder, Linda knew she should move on to the toy, removing her hand and gripping the Asian woman's tight ass cheeks to position the strap-on at the base of her hole.

"Fuck me," Carrie begged again, knowing Linda was about to ram the strap-on deep into her anal cavity, "Fuck me with that massive cock, Linda."

Encouraged, the dirty talk excited the blonde, and she slid the black rod all the way in, the tight Asian's ass flexing around the tool as she pummeled her tight backdoor. "Do you like it in the ass, Carrie?" Linda taunted, starting to slid the dildo back out, moving in a slow tempo. Her massive tits made it a bit awkward at first, the movement strange, but soon Linda was cramming the massive black strap-on into her boss's tight ass in a steady motion.

"Oh, yes," Carrie screamed, her ass on fire, as she slid two fingers into her pussy. She felt as if the strap-on was slamming into her stomach, as she pumped her pussy, her mind awash in an equal mix of pleasure and pain. Despite the searing agony, soon she started to feel as if her ass was the source of her ecstasy, her bowels loosening up as her ass was stretched further than it had ever been.

Slapping her boss's ass, Linda was encouraged by her moaning encouragement, as her nostrils flared, loving the smell of sex in the air. Carrie's tight buttocks were petite, smaller than her own hips, and she loved the dominating feel of ramming the strap-on deep into the Asian woman's tight brown asshole. Reaching down, Linda grabbed her boss's straight black hair, her long fingers curling around a fistful as she pummeled the petite woman's tight backdoor.

Feeling her hair pulled, Carrie screamed, her mind drowning in the heady pleasure of the strap-on, Linda's thighs slamming into her repeatedly as the buxom blonde fucked her with abandon. Back arched, she started to wiggle her hips, impaling herself in tandem with the massive rod. She continued to finger fuck herself, pushing a third finger into her dripping wet pussy.

"Yes, yes, YES!" The Asian woman screamed, slamming all three fingers deep into her pussy, her climax ripping through her as Linda continued to fuck her harder and faster. "I'm cumming," she shouted, voice an octave higher as she felt her pussy convulse round her fingers, spraying her with the wettest, messiest orgasm she had ever experienced.

Lost in the moment, Linda kept pounding her ass, pulling her hair tighter still, almost lifting her boss off the bed as she cam, soaking both of their thighs. The wet mess made squelching sounds as she slowed to a halt, hilting the strap-on deep into Carrie's tight ass. She pulled the Asian woman up with her hands by the shoulders, kissing her neck, reaching around her waist to grab her petite breasts. Nuzzling her neck, Linda felt the older woman squirting even more as she squeezed her nipples, her boss reaching back with her wet hands to cling tightly to to the blonde.

"That was incredible," Carrie whispered, her voice quivering, "I've never cum like that before."

Face flushed, Linda held her close, the strap-on's length still buried in the smaller woman, "I can't believe how much you came," she giggled, squeezing Carrie's breasts, idly rubbing her nipples between her thumb and forefinger. Kissing the older woman's ear, she squeezed her nipples, loving the feeling as Carrie moaned against her, leaning into her firm breasts.

"I think I'm spent," Carrie said, despite her twitching and her thighs still dripping onto the bed. Linda kissed her ear, biting it lightly and then released her, finally withdrawing the massive rod from Carrie's forbidden orifice.

"Tomorrow," Linda said, face flushed, "It's my turn."

12