Lesbian Chat Leads To More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Linda," Carrie said, walking into her office, "Did you finish yet?" The Asian woman looked up from the papers she was holding and took in the sight of her new team member, one leg on her desk, masturbating furiously. Surprised, Carrie dropped the folder she held, staring into Linda's face, as the younger woman, eyes closed, seemed to ignore her, one hand cupping her breast as she moaned loudly. Stunned, she watched as Linda seemed closer to climax, the younger woman arching her back as her finger slid lower, sliding into her wet, pink lips which glistened in the fluorescent light. Licking her lips, Carrie thought about calling out once more and decided not too, content to stare at the younger woman, who continued to seem oblivious to her presence. Despite her marriage, Carrie had always been curious about trying something with another woman, and here was a hot, sexy blonde, her legs spread wide, nearly cumming from her rampant self stimulation. Licking her lips, the svelte Asian woman could feel her nipples swell as her thighs grew wet.

Eyes closed, Linda was nearly there, her finger working her clit furiously as her left hand slid beneath her blouse to touch her nipple directly. As she slid her hand under her white blouse, she felt her pink nipple, swollen with desire, and pinched it, hard, feeling her orgasm grow closer and closer. "Oh, yes," Linda moaned, her gasp sounding too loud in her own ears, as she felt her pussy juice, her thighs and fingers slick with her excitement. Back arched, she felt as if she might fall over at any second, her leg spasming on the desk as she fingered herself with abandon. Thinking about the chat, she kept imagining a hot, sexy woman's tight ass in front of her, to lick, to fondle and to torture to her heart's content. The kinky descriptions she had used seemed to make the other woman go ballistic, and just thinking about licking another woman's asshole, so dirty, drove her to the tipping point. Feeling her orgasm about to wash over her, she convulsed, reflexively bringing her leg down off the desk and arching forwards, her stomach muscles clenching as the climax ripped through her body. "Yes," moaned the blonde, as she felt her pussy spasm, soaking her fingers and her chair even more thoroughly. Her fingers squeezed her nipple even harder, skyrocketing her into the clouds as concentric circles of pleasure rippled through her body. In time with her spasms, her finger kept twirling her clit, each motion in time with the shockwaves of her powerful climax.

Staring at Linda lustfully, Carrie felt her nipples grow painfully erect as she saw the other woman climax right in front of her, the powerful orgasm causing her to twitch almost violently, her leg coming off the desk, body curling up in a semi fetal position. Licking her lips, Carrie walked over to Linda, careful to not disturb the younger woman as she approached. Her thighs were burning up as she smelled Linda's heady, musky scent in the air, the smell of her cum driving Carrie to contemplate the most inappropriate desires.

Finally spent, Linda slumped back in her chair, opening her eyes and halting her frantic fingering. She stopped clutching her nipple, feeling suddenly shy and looked around for the panties she had kicked off her ankles. Looking to the side, she saw her boss standing there, the Asian woman's tight pink blouse showing her nipples were fully erect, a lust filled, eager expression on the woman's face. Shocked, Linda stood up, horrified and blurted, "I'll have the file ready for you soon."

Carrie chuckled, shaking her head, the nostrils of her petite nose flaring slightly as she replied in her high pitched voice, "Linda," she began, "Fingering yourself at work," she paused, a small smile creasing her lips. "Clearly, that's not okay."

"Please don't fire me," Linda begged, horrified at her boss's presence, the possibility she might lose her job. The older woman was watching her, dark eyes mysterious, her long, straight black hair swishing as she shook her head negatively. "I need this job."

"Yes, you do," Carrie replied, walking closer to her, eyes flickering to the screen for a moment before looking back at Linda. "Using a work computer for that kind of thing," Carrie paused, licking her lips suggestively, even though she had grown very serious, "It's a big problem."

"What can I do?" Linda asked, looking down into her boss's eyes. The older woman was several inches taller than her, and despite her climax, the dirty nature of the chat had Linda thinking unbelievably dirty thoughts as she looked down. Carrie's nipples stood out plainly now against her blouse, and Linda's nose filled with the scent of her climax. "I'd do anything to not get fired."

Looking up at her, Carrie stepped closer, her dark red lips curled in a smile, "Anything?" Suddenly, Linda realized that Carrie had been there, watching her, before she noticed. The look on her boss's face, her perky nipples, made Linda realize that Carrie might have something very specific in mind.

"Anything," Linda repeated, this time, her voice husky, filled with all of her frustration, her wanton lust. In that moment, she would have seriously considered screwing the old janitor, despite his wrinkled face and beer belly. Contemplating her petite boss, the Asian woman's dark eyes wide and dilated, her petite figure, Linda licked her lips and smiled suggestively. "Would you like to know what got me so excited?" Carrie gave a slight nod, her eyes darting down for a moment to take in Linda's swollen nipples, her pale cleavage heaving. "That site you told me about. I chatted with a woman," Linda paused, enjoying the moment as Carrie shifted her weight from side to side, clearly anxious for her to continue, "Who told me she wanted me to lick her ass." Leaning forward, the blonde finally broke down, placing her hands on her boss's shoulders as she placed her cherry red lips next to Carrie's earlobe, "Does that turn you on as much as it excited me?" Breathing heavily on her boss's ear, Linda slid her hands down, rubbing the woman's back, subtly attempting to get her closer, so she could feel the woman's perky, petite breasts mashed into her voluptuous chest.

"Yes," Carrie replied, almost whispering. Dark brown eyes wide, Carrie felt a thrill run through her body as Linda whispered in her ear, the naughty, dirty suggestion completely outside of her experience. She had never been with a woman before, and after seeing how sexy Linda looked while fingering herself, she was curious to try something. The blonde was so eager, so horny, Carrie simply nodded, swallowing hard, feeling the taller woman's hands slid down, to her lower back. As her chest met Linda's, she could feel her perky breasts grow more stiff, the thrill coursing through her veins engorging her nipples, her aureola. The taller blonde clutched her tightly, and she could feel Linda's stiff nipples through her blouse and bra.

"Follow me," Linda said, stepping back slightly and then walking over to the wall and picking up her panties. She stuffed them into a pocket in her skirt and grabbed her boss's hand, forcing the more petite woman to follow her out of her office, down the hallway. Even though she had already climaxed, Linda was enthralled with the fantasy her chat partner had introduced her to. With her bosses petite, cool hand gripped tightly in her own, she led Carrie to the women's bathroom, smiling slightly as she opened the door and locked it. "In here," Linda said, pulling her boss after her and then swiftly pushing the woman against the wall, twisting her arm around her back.

Surprised, Carrie felt her arm twisted painfully behind her, the shoulder and elbow erupting in pain as Linda leaned into her, twisting her wrist and immobilizing her. "What are you doing?"

Nostrils flaring, Linda heard her boss's plaintive question and laughed, softly, leaning into her and bending her neck to whisper into the Asian woman's ear, "I broke the rules," she muttered, twisting her boss's arm as she said it, causing Carrie to yelp slightly in pain. "While you caught me red handed," Linda murmured, her pink tongue caressing the Asian woman's earlobe briefly, "I fully intend on making you pay." In her lust filled state, Linda could not help reaching around Carrie's waist, her right hand unbuttoning the older woman's jeans. After a few fumbled attempts, she unfastened the pants, and started to slide them down, her left hand still holding Carrie's arms behind her back, pushing the slightly older woman into the bathroom wall. "If you don't hold still," Linda said, awkwardly pulling her bosses tight jeans over the Asian woman's slim hips, "You'll regret it. Is that understood?"

Scared, Carrie nodded, feeling Linda's hot breath on her earlobe. Linda let go of her left arm, which hurt from the wrist to the shoulder, and felt the taller, busty blonde finally jerk her pants down to her knees. Looking back over her shoulder, she could see Linda's flushed face as the sexy blonde reached back up and grabbed her thong, pulling it down to her calves with the pants. Frightened but curious, Carrie stood there, leaning against the wall as she wondered what the other woman would do to her. "What are you going to do?" Carrie asked, her voice whining slightly, despite the heat between her thighs, she had never been with another woman, and so far, this was like nothing she had expected.

"You'll see," Linda replied, inhaling deeply as she contemplated her boss's firm, petite buttocks. She stood up, sliding her hands behind Carrie's knees and then around to the front of her thighs, fingers gliding along the smooth skin as she stood. Standing tall, she held Carrie around the waist, her delicate fingers positioned on either side of the older woman's pubic mound. "I'm going to make you cum," Linda said, her right hand moving towards Carrie's hot center, as the blonde thought about all the kinky things her chat partner had wanted her to do. Leaning back, the Asian woman rested her back against her huge tits as her fingers finally found her core, her right hand dipping between the wet folds and finding her almost dripping with anticipation. "You're excited," Linda whispered, biting on the older woman's earlobe. She was surprised her boss was that wet already and started to slip her finger tip deeper into the woman's pussy, loving the smell of her perfume as she held her close. "This way," Linda said, pulling her boss away from the wall and forcing her to walk backwards, her fingers still probing.

As Linda stepped back, gripping Carrie around the waist, she leaned up against the handicapped stall in the bathroom and looked up, seeing her boss's flushed face in the mirror. The sight was incredibly erotic, as she could see Carrie's thin, flushed face, her tilted eyes heavy lidded, her hands gripping her by the waist. Her own bright blue eyes stared back at her and she looked down, seeing the Asian woman's toned, petite legs, her long fingers buried in between her thighs. "You're hot," Linda whispered, caressing her boss's petite breast through her blouse with her left hand. Looking torn between fear and lust, Carrie stood leaning back against her and Linda enjoyed the woman's rapt expression immensely. "Want me to make you cum?" She followed her question with a nibble at Carrie's ear, squeezing her tiny breast harder as she asked.

"Yes," Carrie breathed, staring at the taller, bustier woman in the mirror. Feeling slightly helpless, Carrie tried to spread her thighs a bit wider, the jeans falling down to her ankles, but still trapping her feet. As she did, Linda's hand started to work her pussy more feverishly, the long fingers probing her dripping mount as her eyes rolled back in her head. While she had admired Linda's lush, ripe body, she had never imagined the younger woman finger fucking her in the bathroom, or catching her red handed, watching her bring herself to orgasm in her office. Moaning, Carrie started to breath faster, panting as Linda's hands worked her breast and her light brown pussy lips, finally moving her fingers to her sensitive nub. "Oh, yes," she moaned, Linda's fingertips stroking her clit, moving in a circular motion as the other woman slid her hand down, attempting to get her other hand under her shirt.

"Oh, oh, yes, YES," she cried, Linda's fingers working her clit expertly. Carrie had never really enjoyed touching herself, but at that moment, with Linda's skilled fingers twirling her clit, she felt as if she was on cloud nine. Leaning back into the younger woman, her long black hair draped across her other shoulder, Carrie reached behind her, sliding her hands under the other woman's arms. As she did, she tried without success to ruck up Linda's skirt, desperate to stimulate the hot young blonde as she worked her heated pussy. Grinding her naked buttocks into Linda's skirt clad mound, Carrie could feel the blonde's excitement as her pussy was fingered, hungry to likewise stimulate her young team member. The Asian woman felt her ass cheeks press into Linda's skirt clad mound as the young blonde fingered her with increasing pace, grinding into her hips, attempting to bring herself over the edge as fast as possible. The thin material of Linda's skirt could not hide the heat from Linda's own moist, hot center, which pressed into Carrie's tight buttocks as she ground herself against the younger woman.

Staring into the mirror, Linda finally succeeded in grabbing Carrie's left breast under her shirt, pulling the bra to the side and gripping the firm, taught nipple. She pulled on it, hearing her boss moan, and started to finger her faster still as the Asian woman clumsily tried to lift up her skirt and return the favor. "Soon," Linda whispered, as Carrie finally stopped her fumbling attempt to touch her in return. Cherry red lips on Carrie's ear, Linda purred, "Cum for me."

Hearing those words, Carrie felt as if a trigger had been pulled and her pussy exploded, squirting a small spurt of cum as Linda's fingers continued their torrid pace, skillfully circling her clit over and over through the explosion. Linda could not believe how incredibly sexy it was to see her boss have a mini eruption, her own thighs nearly creaming in response as she saw in the mirror the Asian woman's orgasm. Moaning louder, Carrie cried out, "Oh, yes, yes," heedless of who might overhear their lesbian play in the women's bathroom. All the while, Linda pulled on her nipple, squeezing in tandem with the finger fucking of a lifetime. Spent, the Asian woman felt her knees nearly buckle, and leaned back heavily against the taller blonde, who was forced to stop her masturbatory movements and use her hands to hold her up.

"That was incredible," Linda breathed, using both hands to support her boss under the arms. The Asian woman seemed completely drained, her thighs dripping wet from the delicious orgasm. "Are you okay?" Nodding, Carrie's face was flushed, her eyes smoldering as she looked into Linda's blue eyes in the mirror.

"Thank you," Carrie said, "I've never cum like that before."

12