Lesbian Cuckolding

Story Info
Wife cuckolds cheating husband with his mistress.
13.1k words
4.54
95.6k
130
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,300 Followers

The first thing I felt when I woke up was being soft. The sheets were extremely expensive, an Egyptian cotton blend. We had gotten them from a friend for an anniversary a few years earlier. I kept them on the bed as much as possible. The fine linen pressed against my mostly-naked body and gave my skin goosebumps.

The second thing I felt was the warmth. A thick down blanket was wrapped around my body. Another item that rarely, if ever, left our bed. I almost kept it wrapped as tightly around me as I could, almost trying to cocoon myself.

I also felt the warmth of Brian's body next to me. His hot breath on the nape of my neck sent shivers down my spine. The natural heat of our two bodies pressed against each other comforted me and made me feel safe.

The third thing I felt was something very hard pressing against the back of my thigh. I knew what it was immediately.

Brian gripped his erection and ran it up and down the length of my thigh. It tickled my skin, and made my bare pussy wet from anticipation. My spine shivered just a little.

"Hey, Nicky," Brian whispered in my ear, using his pet name for me. He never used Nicole, my full name. "Good morning."

Brian scooted down the bed, leveling his belly button with my butt.

"Good morning, sweetie," I replied through a yawn.

Brian guided his cock upwards, moving it closer and closer to my pussy. I was ready and waiting for him. I pushed my hips closer to him, giving him better access to my pussy.

The tip of his cock lightly brushed against my fatty lips. My legs were pushed together, making my folds protrude slightly. I gasped as I felt the small stimulation.

"I bet you love that," Brian whispered. He knew the answer. We had been together long enough for him to know most of the things that I loved to feel.

Brian slowly pushed his hips forward. His cock parted my lips as it slipped in between them. His tip found my opening and he pushed into my pussy. I let out a low moan.

Brian chuckled a little. He moved his hand to my hip and gripped on. He bucked his hips into me, thrusting his cock into my pussy. I moaned again as his cock shook away the sleepiness from me.

Brian gently pulled out much of the way. He kissed the back of my neck, and slowly started working his way along the rest of my back. A small spark of electricity shot out from wherever his lips touched my sensitive skin.

Brian pumped his cock into me once again. At age 39, Brian was the only man I had ever been with, so his average cock felt like more than enough for me.

"Oh, fuck," I whispered out.

Brian gripped my hip tighter and withdrew his cock again. He quickly plunged it i to my wet twat once again, establishing a rhythm. Brian pumped his cock into my pussy before withdrawing, slowly fucking me.

I could feel the fire in my pussy start to build. I hadn't had an orgasm in a long time, so a good fucking was just what I needed. My tight pussy gripped onto Brian's cock. I felt every ridge and vein of his cock pressing and rubbing against my pussy, filling me up and stimulating my nerve endings.

I moaned out with each thrust of Brian's cock. He went a little bit deeper each time, gradually increasing my pleasure and building me up to a climax.

The one thing I didn't like about Brian in bed was that he didn't have much stamina at all. This morning was no exception. I could already feel his cock start to throb against my pussy.

Brian must have also recognized how close he was. Without warning, he drastically increased the speed of his thrusts. His cock rapidly pumped into me, going much deeper than before. My moans switched to cries as his cock stretched out my pussy, which was now leaking my own juices heavily.

Brian moved his hand from my hip up to my chest. He snuck it under the flimsy t-shirt I had worn to bed and grabbed one of my breasts. My boobs were very small, only an A cup, which was something that I felt a little self-conscious about. I had considered getting implants, but Brian had never seemed to mind my tiny breasts, so I didn't go through with it.

He groped my chest, running my skin through his fingers. My nipples hardened against his hand as he rubbed his palm across them. The erect pink nubs stood straight out from my small round areolas.

Brian was groaning. and wheezing from behind me. I could feel his cock twitching, and pre-cum was leaking out of his tip.

"Shit, I'm about to cum," he quietly said to me.

Brian gripped onto my chest tighter, pulling my body right up to his. He thrust his cock into my pussy a few more times before he stopped and let out a loud grunt.

"Oh, fuck!" he said, louder than before.

His cock pulsed within my pussy and his load exploded deep into it. Brian and I had decided long ago that we didn't want kids, so he had gotten a vasectomy. That meant no more condoms for us.

Brian's cum squirting into my twat made me extremely hot. I was right on the cusp of my orgasm, but Brian couldn't give it to me now. My breathing slowed as the fire in my pussy died down. I would have to masturbate later to relieve the pressure, maybe even twice. I always made sure that Brian never saw me masturbating right after sex. I didn't want him to know that he didn't make me cum, just to make him feel better.

"You can go back to bed now, honey," Brian whispered into my ear. We did this sort of thing on occasion. He would fuck me after he woke up. He would get ready for work, and I could go back to sleep. It was a great plan for all involved.

Brian climbed off his side of the bed. I took a peak at his cock. It was rapidly deflating, returning to its normal size. Brian crossed our bedroom and walked into our en-suite. He shut the door behind him quietly in an attempt to not disturb me. I heard the water for the shower being turned on.

I let my body rest like a sack on the bed. My eyelids felt heavy, and I was going to fall asleep again. I was thinking about having to wash the sheets if any of Brian's load leaked out of my pussy as I drifted to sleep.

Out of the blue, a notification sounded on Brian's phone. It shocked me a little as it broke the near-silence of the room. I returned my head to the pillow and was about to pass out again before I heard another loud notification.

This one annoyed me a little, but again I ignored it. A third one sounded out. I looked to the bathroom, wanting to see if Brian had heard. The shower must have drowned the noise out.

Now, I'm not the possessive, controlling type of spouse who stalks their partner or spies on them. So I wanted to respect Brian's privacy and not check his phone without his permission. But he would yell at me if the texts were urgent and I hadn't looked.

I rolled onto Brian's side of the bed, trying to keep the cum in my pussy. I grabbed his phone off the nightstand and unlocked it.

The first text was from a number that I couldn't recognize and hadn't been inputted as a contact. Seeing as I couldn't see any capital letters or exclamation points, I decided it wasn't urgent. I was about to disregard it before I caught a glimpse of the text preview. I saw the words, "pussy," and "cock."

My eyes almost bulged out of their sockets. I pulled up the text conversation as fast as I could. And there they were. The messages that changed my life.

On the screen was a text message and two photos. The text read, "I can't wait to suck your cock tomorrow. My pussy's wet for you," before adding an eggplant emoji and a peach emoji at the end.

The first photo was a close-up of a woman's pussy. The woman was spreading herself open with two fingers, exposing her inner pink. She was indeed very wet. Above her twat was a big blonde bush. Of course it had to be a blonde.

The second photo was a nude selfie of presumably the same woman. My eyes scanned the photo, taking in every detail of her body. To my dismay, she was drop-dead gorgeous. Her skin was clear and beautiful, and her face and eyes were near perfection. Her face was covered in extremely slutty makeup though.

The woman did indeed have blonde hair. It was very long and wavy, covering her shoulders and reaching to the middle of her back.

But the thing that caught my attention most were her breasts. They were extremely large and round and full. Objectively speaking, her boobs were amazing. She held an arm under them, propping them up and pushing them together slightly to make them look even bigger, not that it was necessary.

The woman had a string of ornate flowers and stars tattooed on her side sweeping down from her upper back to her ribcage. She also had a sentence in what looked like French or Italian on her collarbone, and a half-sleeve running from her elbow to her wrist on the arm supporting her breasts.

The woman looked like a total bimbo. Big boobs, tattoos, natural blonde, pretty-but-slutty face. It was reviling to me to even think that Brian could be with such a superficial slut.

In that moment, I felt angry. Angry at Brian for cheating on me. Angry at this whore for seducing him and sleeping with a married man. Angry at God or Mendel or whoever for making me not as naturally-gifted as her. And angry at myself for not foreseeing and stopping the problem before it began.

The anger rose through me, curdling my blood. I clenched my hand around Brian's phone, almost breaking it. I cocked my hand back, ready to hurl the phone across the room and scream out.

But I stopped myself. That wouldn't hurt Brian. That would validate him. He could get out from the bitchy and stuck-up wife. I would be playing right into his hands and giving him an easy "get out of jail free" card. No, I needed something more, something worse. Brian was going to pay for this.

I scrolled through the conversation on the phone. Brian and the whore had been sexting for a long time. They had exchanged dirty texts and set up meeting times and sent each other pictures. I forwarded myself a few of Brian's more revealing photos in case I ever needed them for later.

I looked through the messages until I found what I was looking for. A name. Mia Hardinger. That's all that I needed to make Brian pay for this. And he would, I reassured myself.

With Brian's dick-pics downloaded onto my phone, I erased any tracks I had left behind, marking the messages from Mia as new again. Brian's phone was back on the nightstand where he had left it. I rolled back to my side of the bed and pretended to fall asleep.

I couldn't obviously. I was way too angry. But I took a few deep breaths and tried to calm down. Being angry wouldn't help me. Being cunning and smart would. I had to play ignorant and get Brian at his weakest.

A few minutes later, Brian got out of the bathroom, showered and shaved. He picked up his phone without any hesitation. I smiled underneath the blanket. My plan had begun.

*********

After Brian had left, the first thing I did was get on my computer. I had to find this girl.

"Mia Hardinger," I typed into my search engine.

Within a minute, I had found her on Facebook. I looked at her profile.

"Jesus, she's 26. Could you get any younger?" I wondered out loud.

Under education, she had listed only her high school. So Brian hadn't even had the decency to get with an intelligent, sophisticated woman. She was just a pretty toy, probably a gold digger.

I looked under employment, but she didn't have anything listed. I scrolled through her profile, but couldn't figure out where she worked. There wasn't anything in her pictures either. I was able to locate her Instagram though, and that's where I got my answer.

There was a photo of her and another girl standing in front of a logo on a wall. It was for a really hipster coffee shop called The Rusted Bucket.

Brian went to the shop quite often. He must have met her and started chatting with her before they decided to destroy our marriage.

The coffee shop was already open. I had to go there and see Mia. I didn't know what for, but I had to talk with her.

I took the time to doll myself up before leaving. I don't know why, but I guess I wanted to prove myself to be more classy and elegant than Mia.

I wore a thin green summer dress. It wasn't particularly tight-fitting or scandalous, although it did show off my shoulders. It was very classy and pretty, but still stylish.

I curled my hair slightly, making it more wavy. My mouse-brown hair normally was straight, but now hung down in pretty locks around my shoulders. I was an expert at makeup, but decided to go with a more toned-down look today. My face was mostly devoid of wrinkles, a benefit of good genes and skin care, so I didn't really need it. Red lipstick was the only striking feature on my face.

A pair of matching green 3 inch heels completed my outfit. I looked ready to go sailing or on a picnic. I shaved my legs and arms, completing the look. I even trimmed my pussy hair, cutting it to the landing-strip patch I liked, just in case something happened.

My heart was racing in my chest the entire drive to the shop. I hadn't planned very far ahead, and wasn't totally certain what I wanted to do once I got there. But I knew I wanted to find and confront Mia. What exactly I said I would figure out later.

I got to the coffee shop and parked across the street. I had an excellent view inside through the glass store-front. I could see Mia behind the counter. She looked happy and almost a little innocent. But I knew that she wasn't.

I got out of the car and walked into the coffee shop. The bell on the door rang out as I walked in, causing Mia to look up and directly at me. There were, however, multiple patrons in front of me, giving me time to think.

One by one, the people ordered their drinks and took a seat. The line shrunk, and there was just one person in front of me.

My brain had totally abandoned me at this point. I didn't want to cause a scene and yell at her in front of the whole shop. Part of me wanted to turn around and walk away, but the other part wanted the little slut to know who I was and what she helped Brian do.

I caught a gigantic break before the line ended. Mia turned to a colleague who had just walked up and whispered something. Mia then walked away from the counter, replaced by the other girl.

Mia was about to take her break and headed towards the bathroom, the perfect opportunity for me. I ducked out of line and briskly followed her. Mia pushed the door open and walked into the two-stall room.

I entered immediately after her. I hadn't seen anyone enter before, so I knew it was just us in the bathroom. I locked the door behind me, secluding the two of us.

Mia heard the bolt click shut and turned around to look at me. "Why did you lock that?" she asked me.

"Listen, you little slut," I began. "I don't know who you think you are, but if you think for just one second that you even hold a fucking candle to me-"

"Woah, woah, woah, woah." Mia interrupted. "Do I know you or something? What the fuck?"

"Well you should know me. I'm Nicole, the wife of the guy who you're fucking!" I said, almost screaming at the much younger girl. I shoved her, expecting her to fight back against me.

Mia's face immediately turned a ghastly pale. Her mouth opened, and she staggered back, not defending herself at all. She held onto the sink counter to support herself. "No! I asked him. Brian wouldn't do that to me!" Tears started to well up in the corners of her eyes.

In that moment, my entire perception of her changed. Originally, I viewed her as a pretty blonde bimbo who didn't care what homes she wrecked in the name of a little fun. But this was entirely different.

She was vulnerable, scared. Brian had lied to her and hurt her as well. She was in the same boat as me. I might have been an up-standing member of society and she a barista without a college degree, but right now, we stood united. We needed each other.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry. I thought you knew," I said in a warm tone, trying to console her as best I could.

Tears flowed down from Mia's face. She dropped down, sitting on to the floor as she cried. "I thought he was the best man ever," she choked out through her sobs. "He was sweet and charming and kind."

"And manipulative," I finished for her. Mia looked up at me and our eyes met. I could see her raw emotion. She was much different from me. When I found our about Brian, I had a clinical precision to best hurt him. She let her emotions take over.

I sat down on the floor next to Mia and hugged her. She lay her head on my chest as she cried, wetting the front of my dress. "I'm sorry if I ever hurt you, Nicole. I swear to God, he said he wasn't married."

"I believe you," I said. After all, if Brian had duped me, he likely had done the same to the poor girl. I had no reason not to trust her.

"That fucking bastard!" Mia screamed out. "I could fucking kill him!"

"We need something better," I said.

Mia raised her head off my chest and looked at me. Her face was less than a foot from mine. I could see her wet cheeks and red eyes, taking in every detail of her distraught face. She was still beautiful.

"What do you mean?" she asked. She clearly wasn't the brightest bulb in the marquee.

"Brian needs to pay for what he did to us, how he hurt us. We need to give him a taste of his own medicine."

"So what do we do?" Mia asked.

I shook my head. "To that question, I don't know. We could leak the pics he sent to you online. That would certainly harm him."

Mia's entire face brightened as a lightbulb turned on in her head.

"I have an idea," she said.

"What is it?" I asked.

Without warning, Mia leaned in and kissed me, square on the lips. I was caught completely off-guard and almost pulled away. But something in me compelled me to stay. Mia's lips were so soft and full and amazing. I was holding her, but I felt like I could melt into her arms.

We held the kiss for nearly 10 seconds before both of us pulled away simultaneously.

"Um, what?" I asked, still somewhat in awe of what Mia did.

"Think about it. It's a great idea. He is forced to watch both of his wife and mistress have their way with each other and he can't do anything to stop us or escape. Then we both leave him forever."

It actually was a decent plan. Maybe there was hope for Mia after all.

"If we filmed it too, we could have a revenge tape on him. Something we could share with his friends to show him as weak," Mia continued. She was again thinking well. Brian's fragile ego wouldn't be able to deal with it well.

"There's only one problem there," I began. "I haven't ever been with a woman before." The only person I had been with before was Brian. At 39, that made me feel a little pathetic.

"Neither have I," Mia said. Instead of disappointment in her voice though, there was excitement. "But we can practice." My eyebrows shot up at her statement. "Just to make it look the best."

"Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?" I rhetorically asked.

"Yes."

Mia leaned in again and pressed her lips to mine. She was more forceful this time, placing a hand on my neck to pull me in closer, not that I wanted to leave.

I could have gotten lost in Mia forever. Her lips felt so soft and luscious against me, with just a hint of cherry lipstick on. Mia opened her mouth slightly and slid her tongue out. She pressed her tongue against my lips, inviting me to part them. I did so happily, letting her squirming tongue slip into my warm mouth.

I reciprocated with her, my extended tongue exploring every inch of her mouth. Our tongues intertwined in a beautiful dance as we shared that moment together.

Mia was so incredibly irresistible. I could see why Brian liked her. My hands started wondering over her body. I felt the bare skin of her tanned legs, goosebumps appearing with every light brush of my fingers.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,300 Followers